Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Shaye curled up on the couch next to Keith, her head resting on a pillow. She sighed and laughed softly as he automatically covered her in a blanket, just like he would have done when she was a human. She sighed, closing her eyes and resting as she heard him flick through the channels, her body relaxing into the comfortable couch cushions. Yawning she snuggled deeper in the blanket, completely unaware of what was going on outside.

Keith sighed and tucked the blanket around his sister, old habits left over from her human days. She seemed to be asleep, which was just find by him. He brushed a strand of her hair from her eyes and pulled the blanket up, before turning his attention to the television. He heard the noise of Vaix and Michelle but didn't care. Vaix could do whatever he wanted with the useless vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Roxa shuddered at the noise outside, but didn't act, Vaix wouldn't kill Michelle...right? Surely what the vampire had done wasn't worth death? She sighed, then walked over and scooped up Iggy, whom was staring into space, probably processing the future. he minute she touched him however, he burst into life.
"Roxa! Roxa! Michelle's going to die!" He lunged up the stairs, scrambling as he tried to run the corner, ignoring Shaye and Keith as he opened the front door, in time to see Vaix stand before him. His brother held Michelle in his hands, still very alive and kicking, bound back as both his hands were restrained by one of Vaix's. and the over to cover the vampire's mouth. "Move Iggy," he growled, hauling the over vampire into the house with him, and pushing Iggy aside. "I'm going to use you're room Iggy, if you don't mind."
Iggy hissed, then raced over to his room, shutting the door and standing in front of it. "No way, let him go..." Iggy whimpered.
Vaix narrowed his eyes, growling, "Iggy..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Keith's head shot up as he saw Vaix and Michelle. His eyes narrowed and he let out a small growl, but stayed where he was on hthe couch, near Shaye. She was asleep, or so it seemed. He growled again, eyeing Iggy with mass distrust before turning the same gaze on Michelle. He didn't care anymore, Michelle had made up his mind, but refusing to help him, he had cast his own fate. Keith would protect his friends from Vaix if need be, but Michelle had made up his mind.

Shaye stirred on the couch, eyes flickering open to see Michelle's terrified face. She let out a startled yelp, trying to process what was going on. She rubbed at her eyes, unsure if she was only dreaming or if the scene in front of her was real. She felt pressure on her shoulder and saw Keith's hand restraining her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Vaix's head whipped around to look at Shaye as she yelped, he swallowed slightly, having and urgency to move out of her eye. If there was anyone besides Iggy that would get in his way, it would be Shaye, and to him own discomfort, her word was his binding. If she didn't want him to end Michelle's pitiful life, all she needed to do was say so for him to restrain. He snarled at Iggy again, dragging Michelle along as he made his way over. "Iggy," he snarled again, "I promise it will only take a second..."
Iggy spat fury at him, despite his own fear of upsetting his brother, he had great pity for Michelle, because he'd seen himself in the same position many times over. Keith had always been there to save him, or Roxa, or Shaye. But Michelle had no one to help him. He bared his fangs at Vaix trying to mask the fear in his eyes as he did. "Let him go," his voice had become nothing more than a whisper.

Michelle watched Iggy, though his main attention was to Shaye. Iggy was scared, like him, that made the vampire weak. His only hope at living seemed to be in Shaye, he stared at her, almost longingly, but most definitely in a begging sad way. He tried again, to pull away from Vaix's grip, but had no more luck than before. Vaix's hand tensed at Michelle attempt, pulling his head back against Vaix's side, so as to pin him even more than before. He continued to struggle, terrified eyes staring at Shaye as he practically begged for his life from her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Keith growled at the look on Michelle's face. He knew that the vampire was using her gentle and generally kind nature against her, trying to get her to speak up. He hissed, pulling Shaye against him, in a protective manner. He knew that once Shaye realized what was going on, she'd feel pity for Michelle, not that he deserved anything from her, especially not pity. His hands gripped her tighter, not wanting her to see what could potentially happen.

Shaye rubbed her eyes, physically recoiling at the look Michelle was giving her. A small frown appeared on her features as she looked at her brother. Keith was holding her tightly, as if to shield her from whatever was going on. She whimpered, confused now. Everyone in the room was looking at her, she had no idea what to do, what to say.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Iggy, for the most part, was not interested in what was happening around Shaye. His main focus was keeping his brother out of his room, and therefore extending Michelle's chances at survival, as cruel as it sounded, most of the time his brother would kill just because he could, but if he was stalled for to long, he'd lose interest. That was what Iggy was waiting for now, he just needed more time. He knew, based on Vaix's mannerism, that he would not kill Michelle in front of an audience, he was not that type of killer. He preferred to be alone, or with a maximum of one other person around, and surprisingly, Iggy did not count as a person in Vaix's eyes. He watched his brother with narrowed eyes.

Vaix glanced at Shaye momentarily again, then swallowed, looking back at Iggy and baring his fangs in response. "Move Iggy, I have no problem dismembering you first if you don't cooperate." He watched his brother hiss, then, removing the hand from Michelle's mouth, swung a club-like hand at the back of Iggy's head, the impact making the younger vampire fall over, and do a weird summersault like thing, sitting on his butt in a dazed way in the middle of the living room. Vaix grinned, glancing at Shaye again, then tugging Michelle along with him.
Michelle, upon having his mouth free, let out another startled cry. he watched Shaye, his eyes unmoving. She looked confused. He felt fear course through his body as he attempted to pull away again, struggling with so much twisting moves that he ended up falling over in the process. Vaix barely seemed to notice, and proceeded to drag him along by his hands. Michelle let out another cry, terrified eyes watching as his last hope of living faded from sights as he was dragged into the dark.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:36 pm

OOC:: Do you want Michelle to doe? Or should someone intervene?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Ooc: ...ya know. I don't really know ^_^ I have a multiple amount of ideas that would happen if he lived, but it's reall more up to what you're characters want. You may pick.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 pm

OOC:: I suppose he'll live =]

BIC:
Shaye felt her heart breaking at the look on Michelle's face. She couldn't stop what was about to happen, not after what had happened last time.
"Keith" She murmured, still feeling his arms locked around her.
"No Shaye, I don't want you to see what's going to happen" Her brother growled, stiffening his arms and refusing to let her go. He growled as she protested.
"Shaye" his voice was sharp, refusing to let her go.

Sara stood outside Keith's new house, listening to Michelle's pitiful cries. On her left was her brother, Conner and on her right, her sister, Saraya.
"Come on" She said, wakling towards the door and literally blowing it off of it's hinges.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Iggy's head whipped around as the door was blown down. Shoot, Sara, he'd forgotten all about her... He swallowed, glancing nervously at Keith, he didn't need to be introduced to know who it was. Keith's sudden wave of emotions gave it away perfectly. He stood, swallowing again, then slinking off upstairs. He didn't want to be apart of it, he really didn't, he heard Michelle's cries suddenly stop, which either meant Vaix had found a very violent way to shut him up, or Michelle had caught scent of Sara. He hoped for Michelle it was the Sara option. He whimpered, hiding in Shaye's room, in the closet.

Roxa by this point, had watched Vaix drag Michelle down, and had watched Michelle quiet as soon as a loud smash was heard upstairs. "Drop him," she growled at Vaix as she ran upstairs to look around at what was happening. She saw Sara, and took a hesitant step back, a=only to be blown over by Vaix, whom now stood in the middle of the living room, standing in front of Shaye and Keith protectively. "Sara," he said rather calmly. He knew Keith would be scared, and unable to be kept cool if forced to talk, so it might be better if he let Keith take the position relating to how he treated Shaye in danger.
Roxa just sat on the ground, staring at Sara with wide eyes, it was her first time seeing her after all, and she didn't know what to expect.

Michelle, upon catching Sara's scent and being caught up in the turmoil he was, the utter fear of staring death in the face, was curled up in a tiny ball in the corner of the room, trembling, and almost brought to tears due to feeling as weak as he did. He rarely ever felt empowered in fights, because he was rarely ever stronger, only faster, which was good for running away only. He whimpered, fear struck at Sara and her family's scents as the drifted down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Keith let out a loud snarl, immediately moving to stand in front of Shaye. His eyes glued to Sara as he watched her and her family with narrowed eyes. He was terrified, but he was managed to hide it relatively well. He couldn't let this, this witch hurt his family anymore. He barred his fangs, tearing the bracelet she had stuck on him from his wrist, as if to make a point. The leather fluttered to the floor, a small frown appeared on Sara's face, but a smile quickly brightened it.

Shaye hissed instinctively, but remained where she was on the couch, for now. The scent of Sara and her family was strong, and she could practically see the anger and fear warring inside Keith. She let her own fangs slide free, but she didn't bare them, preferring just to wait and see what happened.

Sara frowned at Keith's actions, but quickly smiled again. She turned to Conner.
"The one I was thinking for you is the female on the couch. Shifter vampire, not to mention lovely" She said, nodding at the half hidden Shaye. Conner nodded, eyeing Shaye with a possessive look.
"Michelle is downstairs Saraya, if you still want him. If not, this one -she nodded at Vaix- is not bad. He's mated with the one I was thinking for Conner. And of course, Keith" She acted as if Roxa and Iggy didn't exist, because, well in her mind, they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Roxa watched Sara bit off her family members as if they were marketable items. She hissed, not even concerned with the whole not noticed thing, then stood up again, eyes narrowed as she watched Sara, somehow, though she'd just met the older vampire. Roxa for the first time ever, felt very insuperior in front of these people, as if she were supposed to give in to them, though she had no such wish to. She growled continuously.

Vaix narrowed his eyes at Sara as she listed his family out, he was glad to see Keith standing, taking more action then the last visit she'd arrived. He growled, like the rest, though his gaze was bone chillingly calm and collected, the growl more of a warning than anything. He stood, almost casually before them, once again. He had nothing against them, not yet, they were getting there pretty fast though. He stared calmly at Sara, then at the rest of her family. "Sara," he said calmly, "I believe you have not introduced me to your company. Is this your family?" he asked merely out of curiosity, nothing more... for now. He was sure the more he knew, the more he could tell Iggy, which his brother would then process, and find a way to use it all against them. His eyes remained on Sara alone, because the question had been for her, his growls had long since ceased, and now he was merely making conversation in a polite way, despite the fact they'd burst through the door and shattered it unconditionally.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Sara completely ignored Vaix, acting as if he were not even worth her time. However, suddenly she lunged out, grabbing Keith, and smiling as the vampire let out a cry of pain. Then her siblings attacked. Conner going immediatly for Shaye and Saraya for Vaix. Being older, these vampires were much stronger, which was why Keith had never been able to properly fight them off.

Shaye let out a hiss of pain as Conner's hands closed on her, pulling her from the blankets of the couch and into his arms. He growled as he pulled the suprised girl against him, his fangs sinking into her neck, marking her. Shaye gasped and wiggled, trying to get away from him, but he was far to strong. Her own fangs sunk into his hand, but he acted as if it were nothing. Out of his pocket he drew a black collar, slipping it around her neck and laughing.

Saraya lunged at Vaix, gripping him like Sara was gripping Keith.
"This will look so lovely around your neck" She purred, holding out the collar tauntingly. Sara and Keith were struggling nearby, and it looked like Conner had already captured the female, which was understandable. She was young, and therefore far less experienced then the siblings.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Vaix jumped slightly as they whole group of vampires attacked so suddenly, he staggered back, wincing slightly as Saraya grabbed him, but not making any other noise until he caught full understanding of what was happening. He hissed at her, his eye red in rage as the girl held a collar out for him, and instinctively he struggled. Eyes wide, teeth bared, his head snapped around as he fangs sunk deep into her neck, about as deep as he could managed to get them, and his hands went around her in an almost embrace, digging his nails into her back in an attempt to get her spine. She was stronger than him, which was why he couldn't simply get away from her, so he used the close rang to his advantage, it was how he attacked in the first place. He really couldn't care less about the collar, he'd rip the dam thing off afterwards anyway.

Roxa cried out in a startled way, then called out for Michelle and ran downstairs, Michelle knew these people, he could help right? She found him panicking in the corner, and seriously doubted her decision, Michelle had just been taunted with death, he was in no mental condition for anything like this. She swallowed, looking up at the top floor where her family was being contained, then back at Michelle. "hey," she hissed. Michelle didn't even notice her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Saraya let out a startled yelp as Vaix grabbed her and sunk his fangs into her delicate neck. She struggled, but he was taking some of her blood, which was weakening her. Never in her life had seen been scared, but now, now she was.

Keith felt the collar tighten around his neck as he fought Sara, it was hard, she was a lot stronger then him. He glanced at Shaye, who was struggling against Conner, but not doing so well. The male had her tightly and was laughing as he practically choked her with the collar. Sara was murmuring under her breath, fighting with him as he moved, biting, hissing and growling at her as he tried to get away.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Vais glared out into space as he drank from Saraya. He felt her fear, which surprised him, she was so much stringer than he was, nothing but her fear stopped her from ripping him away, pulling out his fangs and buckling the collar around his neck. He was afraid she might do that, he really was. But she seemed to be more afraid of him than he was of her, and that gave him a false sense of superiority. His eyes refocused after a second of two of dazing out at the taste of blood, and settled on Shaye. He snarled, tensing as he watched what was happening to her. In a lack of judgment, and fear for her life he ripped his fangs from Saraya's neck and lunged forward, over her, at Conner.
---
Roxa hissed at Michelle's lack of care. Her hands clenched, and she stormed over to him. "Michelle!" she practically screamed in his ear, "your friends are dying up there! They're being captured because of you! Help them!" Her hands balled into even tighter fists, to the point where her nails almost drew blood. "Listen to me!"
Michelle glanced over at her, the look of fear in his eyes still glistened like stars. He whimpered, then shook his head, "they aren't my friends." He muttered softly, "friends don't hurt other the way they've hurt me."
Roxa hissed, gripping him by the shirt, then letting go as he screamed at her very suddenly and curled up more into the corner than before, whimpering.
Roxa narrowed her eyes, "you gave them nothing that would make them like you in the first place. You only hurt them."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Saraya felt Vaix's fangs being torn for her neck and smiled as she reached out, grabbing Vaix and yanking him away from Conner and back to her. His lack of sense made it easy, as he was only focused on the female in her brother's arms.
"None of that" She hissed as she sank her own fangs into his neck, trying to hold him down as her siblings fought the two other vampires. She could scent Michelle in the basement, but Vaix was a far better catch, at least in her opinion, and it would be interesting to see how he would react each time he was allowed to see Shaye, if he ever was.

Shaye felt her eyes flickering as Conner began to draw more and more of her blood from her. She saw Vaix and smiled, completely zoned out in her almost dead state. Her body suddenly went limp and Conner released her, letting her fall to the floor with a muted thud. He laughed, reaching down and scooping her up. Now they had one of the three they intended to get. He sighed, watching his sisters with a small, sadistic grin.

Keith let out a brutal roar as Shaye fell to the ground, that, more then anything fueled his next attack. Sara, who had been winning until this point, found herself propelled backwards, and through the broken door. She let out an enraged growl as she sat up, rubbing rubble from her hair was she tried to get up. Keith was out the door suddenly, his hands around her as he sank his teeth into her neck, draining her slowly off all her blood.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 pm

"Shaye," Vaix's eyes widened into terror as he watched her look at him, then fall to the floor with a dull thud. He struggled to get over to her as he was restrained. More afraid for her than anything, he barely noticed Saraya's fangs in his own neck, as his panicked wide eyes stared at Shaye's limp body. He knew she was still alive, but to see her like that scared him to the point of panic. He yelped loudly, trying to twist out of the other vampire's arms to get over to her. His hands tore and scratched at saraya's back in a desperation for her to let go, he couldn't think straight, never, in his life, had his mind been clouded during a fight, but now. With Shaye... He cried out as Conner picked her up, "leave her be!" he shrieked, clawing more frantically, blood pumping through his body so strongly he felt it in his very mind, and in his attempts to get free, his panicking, his blood's increase in movement, he was drained twice as fast as before, and it took under three minutes for him to slow, and give out on Saraya's shoulder.
---
Michelle ignored her again, Saraya's scent haunted him, Vaix's scent haunted him, Keith's, Shaye's. He glanced over at Roxa, fear in his eyes as he pressed more to the wall. "Stop yelling, or they'll find us...and then there will be no hope for your friends..."
Roxa stared at him for a long time, her mouth parted in a speechless way. "But, they're being taken..."
Michelle shook his head, "they have been taken. Anything we do right now will only causes our deaths, and their doom..."
Roxa hissed, but found the reason behind his words, it seemed horrid however, to just sit and wait while they screamed upstairs. She whimpered, then began to pace in a circle, thinking things over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Keith let out a small growl as he tasted Sara's blood. He knew that Vaix was passed out now, wearing Saraya's collar, he'd never get it off now. They stayed for life, it always happened that way. He growled as Saraya twisted, punching him hard and sending him staggering.
"No" He growled, feeling blood running down his face. She lunged forward again, quicker then him now, knocking him backwards and gripping his neck, keeping him pinned.
"Yes" She snarled, pressing her hand to her bleeding neck.
"Come on, let's go" She called to her siblings, as Conner appeared, carrying the unconcious Shaye and Saraya came, half carrying, half dragging Vaix.

OOC:: Should they be taken? I have ideas for either way, and if taken, they odviously get free.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm

ooc: same lol, let the rp role the way it wants. ^_^It looks as if they are going to be captured, so I suppose that would be the right path, (and more exciting one) and yeah, obviously they get away. XD
bic;

Vaix was limp, and ever so vaguely aware of what was happening around him, he felt heavy, to heavy to move anything, but yet, he had no will to. He was at ease, comfortable as he was, despite being dragged (if he was even concerned over that) he felt as if nothing were going to harm him as he was. Everything was perfect, everything except the lack of his soul mate. It was his only concern, but it was such a small concern, floating faintly in an out of focus in his mind. Shaye's fine, sleep... and so he did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:10 pm

The siblings walked back to the limo that they had rented for this. They needed to get their new aquisitions home, back to Italy. Conner sat, Shaye on his lap as he stroked her hair. She would be interesting. She was new to this life, but the shifting aspect would be hard to work with, not that he minded, he needed a challange.

Keith struggled, but Sara's arms were locked around him, as was the collar which had something that prevented him from really disobeying her.
"Sit" She snapped, forcing him to sit on the floor of the limo, directing in front of her.
"Behave" She growled, as he opened his mouth, only to snap it shut again.
"Good boy" She praised, stroking his hair as he obeyed. She smiled at Saraya, who had depoisted Vaix in front of her.
"This is nice" Conner said, letting Shaye rest limply against him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Roxa, by this point, was sitting with Michelle, tears in her eyes at the stress of what was happening, and despite the fear in Michelle's eyes, she had a feeling it was safest for everyone if she did what he thought was the best option. She lay her head on Michelle's shoulder, searching for some form of comfort, however, Michelle only seemed to stare at her as if he were frightened she'd hurt him. So she sighed, and didn't bother to look at his expressions. It wasn't in her heart to kill anything, and on the odd occasion she killed an animal, it would have been because she'd been to hungry to see straight in the first place. She stared at the floor sadly, then looked up at the stairs as Iggy came down, smiling softly at Roxa and Michelle's pool of misery, which he'd no doubt sensed from all the way up two flights of stairs. She sighed and ignored him, knowing how much of a hell she was in for.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Keith's eyes flicked from Vaix to Shaye, willing them to wake up. Shaye had blood running down her neck, and he doubted she'd actually wake up any time soon. Without them though, there was no way he could actually do anything right now. He hissed as Sara's hands drew through her hair again. Mocking him, they were all mocking him.
Shaye stirred, but didn't wake. Thankfully he knew that Conner was kinder then the girls to his slaves, mainly because he cherished them for beauty, and Shaye was stunning.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Vaix, for the most part, was still caught up in his haze, slowly though, his listening to what was happening around him grew more clear, and his plead to know where Shaye was became more demanding, to the point where his eyes opened ever so slightly, so stare directly at her sleeping figure. He smiled, oblivious to what was happening around him right now, he heard more hissing, taunting laughter. He reached out a slow hand, and placed it ever so gently to the side of her face, though his eyes became concerned at the stench of blood. Where was it coming from? Him? No, he didn't think so at least... Keith? was Keith even here? The more he though about it the more aware he became over the situation, and over who's lap his head was resting on. Slowly, his eyes shifted up to look at Saraya, his expression blank, if anything a little spooked. He opened his mouth, and let out a small, despising hiss.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Saraya laughed, shaking her head at her siblings as Vaix hissed at her.
"Looks like someone's awake, finally" She teased, patting Vaix's head and sighing. She had gotten his thick collar on, so she knew he'd behave, he'd have to.
"Behave" She snapped at him, before he decided to bite her hand or something.

Sara nodded, "Good, female's still asleep though" She said, nodding at Shaye.
"It's fine, let her sleep" Conner said affectionately, still running his fingers through Shaye's hair. Normally he'd be more aggressive, but Shaye's delicate nature and beauty had already managed to make him fall in love with her, which could prove to be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next