Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Roxa winced at Keith's anger, waiting patiently and cautiously until Keith had left before walking back over to Iggy again. She knelt down beside the trembling vampire slowly, then placed a hand to his shoulder. "Iggy?" she asked gently.
Iggy jumped when Roxa touched him, then looked up at her and dragged himself into her lap. Saying nothing for now, far to shaken to do much of anything besides hide his face in Roxa's shirt.
Roxa sighed, then shook her head, "what did you do to Keith to make him that mad? He's always so tolerant..."
Iggy winced, "I took his picture."
Roxa narrowed her eyes, "he got that mad, because to took his picture? Did you give it back?" She felt him nod and sighed. "What was it a picture of?"
Iggy shrugged, "just a girl."
Roxa frowned, then shook her head, "so he freaked out at you, got mad to the point of a danger zone, and threatened to kill you, because you touched his picture?"
"Yes." Iggy whispered.
Roxa frowned and shook her head, "I'll have to talk to him when he comes home... It seems illogical to cause so much fear and pain over a picture."
---
Vaix blinked as she pulled him over, then let go and curled into a ball again. He took it as an invitation to lay with her, and so he did. Crawling around to lay at her back, scooping up her hand again, and burying his face in with her hair and neck. He curled around her lovingly, and lay still as he felt her slowly fall asleep in her arms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Keith wiped blood from his face as he stepped away from the pile of bodies. He was still beyond pissed off, but this had helped, a bit. Turning he walked home, his speed carrying him to the door in a matter of minutes. Sighing he stepped inside, ignoring Michelle and shutting the door behind him. He frowned and hissed when he saw Roxa and Iggy still in the living room. His anger was still evident as he glowered at the two, before turning and disappearing down the hallway into his room and slamming the door loudly behind him.

Shaye sighed and cuddled against Vaix, sleeping soundly for a little while. The loud bang of Keith's door startled her awake and she let out a low growl, it was instinctive, not at all deliberate.
"What was that?" She asked, rubbing her eyes again and looking around. Vaix was next to her, so it couldn't have been him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Roxa watched Keith come back, coated in the smell of blood, then run off to his room. She frowned, standing, bu hesitant to tell him off about anything right now. Wait until her life wasn't on the line... that sounded better. She took Iggy's hand, hauling him to his feet as she lead him back to his basement room downstairs. Maybe Vaix would take care of Keith for now.
---
Vaix lifted his head in surprise as a door was slammed, then sighed. "Keith, probably." He muttered under his breath, "I better go check on him before he hurts himself..." He kissed Shaye's cheek affectionately, then crawled out of the bed. "Stay here okay? If I know Keith you wouldn't want to get on his bad side at the moment... Iggy took his picture of Lina..." With that said he walked out, towards Keith's room downstairs. Hesitantly, he knocked on the door once, then pushed it open and stepped inside. "Keith? It's me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Shaye nodded, and flopped back on the bed. Letting Vaix difuse her brother was probably the best idea at the moment. She smiled at him, and then curled back under the blankets, completely disappearing from sight.

Keith snarled as Vaix knocked, his bed was completely destroyed, as was the bathroom door and various other things. In fact the only thing in his room that remained intact was the pictures on the wall.
"Come in" He grumbled, standing in a pile of rubble. He still was irritated, but the mindless destruction had helped calm his frazzled nerves. However it would be very easy to set him off again. He turned, his upper body was coated in blood, although it was unknown if it was his or someone elses, dirt and wood splinters. He looked like a vampire out of a horror movie, or novel.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Vaix ignored the rubble and mess as he entered Keith's trashed room. He knew Keith was upset, so he didn't ask why Keith was ripping things apart. He glanced at the one wall, it was sort of funny, everything reduced to rubble expect the one wall with pictures. He couldn't see Lina, and guessed Keith ha hid her picture after Iggy's petty thievery. He made his way over to Keith, calmly, and without any hesitation or caution. Unlike Roxa or Iggy, he was not afraid of Keith, even when the vampire was dangerous as he was now.
"Keith," he said softly, "are you okay? I have a feeling something more than Iggy's invading on your space happened while me and Shaye were gone..." He waited patiently for Keith's response, concerned for his friend.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Keith growled, "Michelle, Iggy, Sara all of them" He said with an attempt at a casual shrug. He growled, fed up with life at the moment. He was ready to just to throw in the towel, give up. He growled again, shoving his hands in the pockets of his tattered jeans.
"Sara's coming, All I can think of doing is killing her, getting rid of her. But Michelle's to cowardly to even consider helping and all Iggy says is that I can't and she won't hurt any of my friends or family, just take me again. Which, in his stupid opinion, is fine" Keith growled, his entire body shaking. He couldn't do this right now, he couldn't handle any of this.
"I can't go back to that life. And I can't live sanely while she's alive" He said, knowing Vaix would understand.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:24 pm

"Sara's coming?" Vaix replied back curiously as he listened to Keith's problems. He frowned, his hands clenching slightly at hearing Keith had requested help from Michelle, and had been turned down. He sighed, forcing whatever irritation he had to subside. He made his way over and placed a calm hand to Keith's shoulder. "Seems like you really hate her Keith, and I know fully how you feel, I do pity you." He frowned, though his expression was calm, for Keith. The last thing the aggrivated vampire needed was to see any other raw emotion. "Did Iggy tell you when she'd arrive, or with how many?" He forced his voice to be smooth, in his own matters, he had nothing against Sara. But in seeing Keith so hateful and frazzled, knew instantly that she was a bad person to be around. Sly, that was how she seemed when he'd met her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Keith shook his head.
"Nope, Iggy was just being useless, like he always is" The other vampire growled, shaking his head in frustration.
"I'm fine Vaix, just venting. Go back to Shaye, I know you're worried about her" He said, knowing Michelle's presence worried Vaix, not that he blamed him. Michelle was one to take what he wanted, and not care about the concequences. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

Shaye sighed and shifted in the bed, unable to fall back asleep, but she wasn't fully awake either. The blankets had became tangled around her in such away that she was completely unable to move. She mumbled inchoerently, trying to twist free but only getting herself more and more stuck.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Vaix swallowed a bit as Keith requested he go back to Shaye, he frowned, staring at the door. Then he gave a soft sigh. "Fine, see if you can get something more out of Iggy though, if this girl really is as bad as you say, we'll need to know... besides. Iggy will respond to direct questions." He gave Keith a soft smile, then walked out, towards Shaye's room again.
---
Michelle sat in the front lawn like before. Knees pulled up against his chest as he thought about his display of information. He growled slightly, Sara was coming...probably with her whole family too. He narrowed his eyes at the thought. So what then? Run off? Where would he go if Keith and the rest were captured? Would it matter? He was sitting in their lawn anyways, hated by the lot of them. No, it would probably be in his best interests for them to be forcably taken away from him before he ended up hurt. He narrowed his eyes and gave a sigh, he wasn't heartless however, and the idea of leaving them to face Sara alone did seem behyond his level of cowardlyness. Michelle sighed, lettig his head fall onto his knees. He was afraid, he didn't want to die... to go back to her, but he didn't want to be alone anymore either. So what did he do?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:19 am

"Vaix, I honestly don't think Iggy would survive a conversation with me right now" Keith said, glancing at the pictures on his wall. He frowned and watched Vaix leave, before turning and surveying the wreckage that had been his bedroom. Sighing he began to dig through the rubble, seeing what was salvagable. Nothing, he groaned. Now he he needed to go buy an entire bedroom set. Perhaps he could get Shaye to do it, she loved shopping, and well he, he just sucked at it.

Shaye grumbled under her breath, still trapped by the blankets. They were like quicksand, the more you struggled, the harder it was to get free. She hissed and bit at the blankets, although that only served to shred the sheets a little, and really didn't help to much. She could just rip free, but she didn't want to completely destroy the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 am

Vaix had heard Keith's final outburst about Iggy, and rolled his eyes. Even if it was bad to think this way, seeing Keith so mad with Iggy was exciting for him. It made him smile. It was terrible, because Iggy was his younger brother, but he'd gotten over that fact hundreds of years ago. Now, Iggy was just an annoying tormenting thing that followed him and his family everywhere, dragging in the most frustrating people to their family. He growled slightly, then looked up at the door. he saw Shaye sleeping, wrapped up in the blankets as he'd left her, but she seemed to be fighting with them. He laughed, then made his way over to her and tugged on and end, loosening the hold it had on her instantly. He straightened out the blankets for her, so that she was no longer trapped, then lay down ontop of the blankets beside her. "Silly girl," he muttered in her ear with an amused smile.
---
Michelle stood, wandering aimlessly around the lawn. He spotted Keith, in what appeard to be the tattered remains of a room. He blinked, staring curiously at Keith as the vampire rooted through the rubble as if he were looking for something. Michelle couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 am

Shaye growled playfully at Vaix as he untangled her and called her silly. Tensing she slipped from the blankets and leapt on him, biting his neck, softly, before pulling away and hiding under the blankets again.
"I'm not silly" She protested, smiling despite herself. She was feeling rather silly at the moment. She sighed and lay down, her eyes focusing on the small gaps in the blankets, watching for Vaix and wondering what he would do. She knew he would never hurt her, but this would be fun and most definately interesting.

Keith sighed and straightened, pulling on a t-shirt that had managed to survive his anger and slipping his wallet and cell phone in his back pockets. He supposed he needed to go shopping now anyway, he needed a new vehicle as well, as Shaye's was the only one they had, since the accident. Frowning he wondered if he could handle doing this right now, or was his already 'awakened' temper just going to cause some innocent, yet annoying sales people their lives?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 am

Vaix froze, startled at her sudden movement and bite to his neck, he lifted at hand to feel it for a second, no bite marks, just tiny indents from her fangs... "Why you little stinker," he narrowed his eyes and growled playfully at her as she hid under the blankets again. He stared at her, seeing her visable eye though on of the little peek holes she'd created in the blankets, then tensed, and lunged under with her, catching her up in his arms with another playful growl as he nipped at her ear, then her neck also. Not hard, not even enough to make any mark of any kind just enough for her to feel. He kept his mouth there however, growling playfully in her neck.
---
Michelle continued to watch Keith, practically taking a seat by the window as he watched the vampire fume and pase around as he figured out what to do with himself. Michelle continued to smile, innocently, yet almost obnoxiously at the same time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Shaye yelped in suprise as Vaix lunged, and caught her. She laughed as he stayed, pressed against her, growling softly into her neck. She nimbly twisted her body, so that she had managed to escape his arms. Sliding, she managed to get free of his arms and scrammbled out from under the blankets. She laughed and dove into the closet, hiding amongst the clothes so that he couldn't see her.

Keith sighed, still sifting through his stuff.
"Damn it" He growled, breaking a large peice of wood in irritation. He turned and stormed out of his room, growling in frusturation and aggrivation.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Vaix blinked as Shaye wriggled away from him, his head popped out of the blankets in time to see her run into the closet. Though he didn't get to see where she was hidding in there. He growled playfully once more, standing slowly, and making his way into the closet. He smiled, looking around for her in the dark, once again neglecting to scent her out. This closet was so big, it could almost be a room of it's own. He laughed, wandering around as he looked for her.
---
Michelle's smile grew slightly widder as Keith broke something and flipped out. He laughed, watching Keith leave, and couldn't help but wonder what it was that had made Keith so mad. He stood again, walking calmly along the lawn aimlessly for now. He was sure it would be an accident toeven consider asking Keith what was wronge, especially with his attitude at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Shaye had hidden herself amongst all the dressed in the closet. The long skirts hid her resonably well, and the dresses were sort of in an obscure location. She rested her back against the wall, not making a noise and sitting completely still. She was slowly mastering these vampire things, like sitting for hours without moving, just watching. It was weird as a mortal sitting too long felt wrong, but as a vampire, it felt right.

Keith sighed and flopped down on the couch in the living room, turning the TV on in a vain attempt to calm himself down. Not that it helped, but it was an attempt. He watched the TV without really seeing what was going on, instead he was caught up in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Vaix wandered almost in a lost way around the closet, looking in big boxes, in her old hiding place, most of anywhere she could seem to fit, now however, he'd taken to looking behind racks of Shaye's clothes. He pushed past her collection of coats, then glanced over at her regular shirts and dresses. He made his way over slowly, catching her scent merely out of unintentional breathing. He smiled, then dove into and behind the mass of dresses and clothes, spotting Shaye and smiling. "You!" he laughed as he rushed after her.
---
Michelle sighed wandering aimlessly again, until he came to Iggy's still partially open window. He blinked, then smiled and walked over, peeking inside and confused at what he saw. Iggy was laying in the lap of the blond, long haired girl that wore all the skimpy dresses, trembling. Scared? That's how it seemed when he stuck his nose in the room. The girl look like she was comforting him, and Iggy himself looked like he'd seen a ghost. He blinked, but had a burst of courage at knowing Iggy's favour of him, so he spoke.
"Is Iggy okay?"
The girls head snapped up at the extra voice, then an alien growl rose from her throat. "Michelle, don't you start. Get out."
"I'd need to be in before I could get out," Michelle replied back smoothly. He watched Iggy sit up, the younger vampire's purple eyes seemed to light up at seeing him. "Michelle," he purred, "you can come in if you want."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Shaye gasped as Vaix rushed her, laughng as she pressed back against the closet, having no where to go. She laughed and hid her face, pretending as if she couldn't see him. Her dark hair covered her face, as she hid her hand in her arms. She was shaking from trying to supress her giggles, but she was failing qiuet spectatularly. She popped her head up suddenly, kissing his nose, before squirming away and dashing from the closet, back into the main bedroom and diving under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Vaix blinked as he was kissed so suddenly, then smirked and chased after her again, running from the closet and twirling in a neat circle as he searched for her. He frowned, confused as to how quickly she could disappear, then eyeing up the bed walked over and sat on it. Then pulled his feet up and let his head hang limply off the side to look for her. He grinned as he spotted her, practically falling from the bed, and scrambling to her like an overly excited dog. He managed to catch her arm, dragging the rest of her over to him and pinning her to the floor. "Ha!" he laugh gleefully, "did I win?"
---
"Iggy that's a terrible idea. Don't you dare come in here!" She hissed at Michelle, eyes narrowed. "You've caused enough trouble in this family for what you're worth."
Michelle stared at Roxa, caught off guard at her family comment and the whole what you're worth thing. He growled at her, then came in purely because she'd told him not too. He stared at her challengingly, jumping a bit as Iggy lunged forward and clung at his side. He looked down with a raised brow at his passenger, then sighed and shook his head. "I won't even try to understand that..." he muttered, looking back up at Roxa with a taunting smirk.
Roxa practically hissed at Michelle rebellious actions, "listen you. I'll call Keith down here. I don't know if you noticed but he's in a rotten mood, and it could cost you you're life if he caught you down here!" Her hands balled into fists as she took in a breath to call Keith's name.
Michelle spat at her actions, though his gaze had become more nervous the challenging as he watched her. "Hey now," he choked, "no need to get so violent. Iggy's allowed to have friends isn't he? I just saw curled up terrified, I figured he might like a friend with him is all..."
Roxa hesitated, then rolled her eyes with sigh, "words cannot express how snakely you are. Fine, for Iggy you may stay. But if Keith sees you, you will get nothing from me, or from Iggy." She growled, then re-took her seat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Shaye gasped as Vaix yanked her towards him and then proceed to pin her to the floor.
"I dunno" She said, smiling despite herself. This was extremely amusing, and she was really just enjoying the relaxed atmosphere with him.
"What do you want to win?" She asked, kissing his cheek affectionately before resting her head on the floor. She sighed and wrinkled her nose suddenly as Michelle's scent crept into the room via the air duct under the bed.
"Ew" She mumbled, freeing one of her hands to rub at her nose.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Vaix opened his mouth to reply, then in a few short seconds, the smile faded from his face, and the happy look hardened. He growled at the familiar smell of smoke and fresh air mixed together as well as the vampiric smell, gave away that it was Michelle. He hissed suddenly, pushing out from under the bed and storming off down the stairs. Again? Michelle wanted to invade his home again? He hissed again. knowing exactly where Michelle was. He glanced at Keith on the couch, unaware. He growled and walked past with a simple, "you're friend snuck in though the basement again," then he took off into Iggy's room.
---
Michelle smiled at Roxa's cooperation, then froze as he caught Vaix's scent. He gripped Iggy by the shirt collar, but didn't move for now, ignoring Roxa's taunting laugh at smelling Vaix coming again.
"Told you," she purred.
Michelle glared at her, and just waited, hearing the familiar raged growls as Shaye's brute-force boyfriend came down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Shaye sighed as Vaix suddenly disappeared in a rage. Frowning she dragged herself out from under the bed and followed after him, meeting up with Keith at the bottom of the stairs. She smiled at her brother, but the look faltered at the expression on his face. Odviuosly he wasn't to happy about Michelle's presence either.

Keith snarled and sat up, following after Vaix and bumping into Shaye. He noticed her look as it fell and sighed, smiling reassuringly at her.
"Coming? It could be messy" He warned her, knowing Vaix wasn't about to tolerate Michelle's presence and at this point, neither was he. Shaye shrugged and followed after him as he headed towards the basement.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Roxa did not move, if anything she hid back more, sitting patiently on the bed as she waited for Vaix, she would do nothing, as explained, to help Michelle. If Iggy needed help, well that was an entirely different story. She smiled and waited.
Michelle tensed, if he were to run, now would be the time to do it. He bit his bottom lip, then pushing Iggy away dove through the window outside again. He didn't feel like being torn apart, and he could always just come back right? As long as Sara wasn't around...
vaix heard the noise of Michelle running out, like any predator however, Vaix had a natural chase instinct, Michelle, presented in his eyes, was food. He lunged down the stairs and out the window after the vampire, snarling viciously as he did, seeing Michelle immediately, he raced after him. Blood pumping in his ears and mouth parted to take in the smell of what was soon to be a kill. Like anything, he had limits, Michelle had tested them for far to long, so Michelle better run fast, because if he was caught it would be the last time...

Iggy sat, confused on the floor, staring at the window. "Vaix?" he asked curiously, despite the fact that both vampires were long gone...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Both Shaye and Keith stepped into Iggy's room, watching as Vaix dove out the window after Michelle. Shaye frowned, but rested her back against the wall, waiting to see what Keith did. She surveyed Iggy's room, having not seen it yet. She didn't bother to even glance at Roxa, still not ready to cross that bridge.

Keith looked at Shaye, before letting out a frusturated growl. He had sort of wished Michelle had stuck around, he could've used a punching bag. However, he figured Vaix had more of a right to maim the other vampire then he did. He glanced at Roxa and Iggy, growling again, before gesturing for Shaye to follow him out of the basement. She nodded and followed after him, letting him lead the way to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 pm

It took Michelle less than a second to figure out Vaix was chasing him, and despite the distance between the two, and Michelle's faster speeds, he found himself panicking. He'd fought Vaix before, the feeling of helplessness as he'd been caught up in the stronger vampire's arms. He swallowed, it had been Keith that had saved his hide from death that day, but he'd upset Keith, and Keith sure wouldn't save him now if he was caught again. He tried to quicken his speed, and only managed to trip over his own feet, tumbling over the floor and landing flat on his back.
Vaix grinned at the opportunity, lunging he caught Michelle, pinning the vampire more into the earth than he was before, and jumping slightly at the high pitched scream that came from him. Vaix spat, ten sat on Michelle's gut, covering the vampire's mouth with his hand. "Shut up," he snarled, "it's your own fault..." He stood, scooping up both of Michelle's hands in one of his own and dragging the weaker vampire back to the house like he was nothing. He didn't want Michelle out here, there was witnesses out here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next