Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Shaye greatfully hid her eyes and moved with Vaix. It was akward, and eventually she pulled away, shading her eyes with her hands as she followed after her boyfriend. "New York seems a bit to friendly" She said, shakking her head and laughing bitterly. She caught up with him, lacing her fingers with his.
"Back to the car?" She asked him, her eyes still covered. She knew that he was probably getting a bit antsy due to all the humans.

Keith growled in frustration.
"Whatever, if you're not going to be useful, get out of here" He said, turning on his heel and stalking back inside. Vaix would be able to help, he knew that. He sighed and slipped inside, past Iggy and fixing the sofa.
"I'll be in my room" He said, shaking his head and slipping into the sparsely decorated bedroom.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Vaix gave a nod, "getting back to the car would be nice." He sighed, even if the photos had now stopped, he still saw blinding, flashing, and moving blobs of green before his eyes, which made things hard to see. He knew however, that it would wear off soon. He felt Shaye's hand lance with his and gave a smile, still enjoying their time together. "Now," he started calmly, "if you still want to be a model, you have to promise me you'll make your photographers shut off the flash on their cameras okay?" He kissed her cheek neatly, already the car was in sight, which was nice. He made his way over eagerly.
---
Michelle watched Keith go, then gave a shrug and walked off. He wasn't leaving, but he wasn't staying withing Keith's sight either.

Iggy watched Keith, then trotted off after him, into his room, and sat at the foot of the bed. "Are you mad Keith?' he asked curiously, tilting his head one way has he listened to the negative parade of emotions inside his friend or adopted brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Shaye laughed, and rubbed at her eyes with her free hand.
"No kidding. I don't think I could handle that many bright flashes" She said, smiling at him and shaking her head. She smiled as she saw the car and sped up, rushing towards it. She grinned as he kissed her cheek and she trotted towards the vehicle. She pulled her keys out and unlocked the car from where she was.

Keith growled as Iggy followed him, but didn't respond to the question. He just needed to relaxe or something. He glanced at the pictures on the wall, sighing as he realized that the picture of Lina was placed in one of the frames. It was to late to remove the picture, so instead he slipped into the washroom and turned on the shower.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:39 am

Vaix let Shaye tug him along to the car, keeping her pace in neat timing strides. He almost purred slightly as they came to the car, then slipped readily into the passenger seat, waiting for Shaye to take her spot as the driver.
---
Iggy wandered after Keith, but halted as they older vampire went into the washroom, sitting in front of the closed door patiently as he waited for Keith to come out again. It was not unusual for Iggy to be like this, in fact, most of the time, when Keith was around it was all he did. He wasn't entirely sure if Keith liked being followed around. But then again, it wouldn't really matter anyways. He'd still follow Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Shaye slipped into the driver's seat, automatically turning up the heat. It was a habit at this point, but she didn't really care.
"So back to the house? Or is there anywhere else you want to go?" She asked, they had spare clothes in the car, that they had just boughten, so they could change if they needed to.
"We have the new clothes we bought, so we can change and stuff" She reminded him, grinning. She was at the end of the parking lot, and was waiting for him to decided.

Keith sighed and let the hot water sooth his frazzled nerves. He could hear Iggy outside the washroom door, but he didn't really care. When he had first met Iggy and Vaix, Iggy had driven him insane, but now he had just gotten used to it, and sort of come to expect it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:06 am

Vaix gave a casual shrug, "either or, it might be best to go home though make sure the house isn't in some epic battle or something dramaish like that." Over the past it seemed whenever they left there was always something happening against them, he was practically waiting for the misfortune to strike now. He smiled and looked over at Shaye.
---
Iggy purred outside the door, but sat rather patiently and still the whole time Keith was in the washroom, the most he moved was a simple flip onto laying on his back for a bit, then sitting up again, eyeing the doorknob almost as if he expected it to magically combust into flames an at any moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:07 am

Shaye nodded, "Yea, it's about that time anyway. I mean a whole three hours without drama is sort of a record for us" She said, although her voice was light and teasing, she was also a bit upset. It seemed misfortune followed them everywhere and it was extremely aggrivating. She flicked her blinker and turned onto the road which would lead them to the house.

Keith stepped out of the shower, drying off before pulling his jeans back on. He left off his shirt, not wanting to bother with it. He opened the door, deliberately dropping his sopping wet towel on Iggy's head as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 am

Vaix chuckled and gave a nod, "you're right. It almost make you nervous, at this point." He stared out the side window in the spaced out way he normally did. He fell quiet again, staring almost dazed at the landscape that blurred by his window. He uttered a soft sigh and leaned his forehead against the glass.
---
Iggy fell to the floor with a thud as Keith dropped the towel on his head, almost as if the cloth weighed a million pounds. However, in 5 seconds time his head had popped back up again, towel still on his head, and he was watching Keith with playful childish eyes. Then crawled after him to the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:17 am

Shaye nodded her head, watching the road absentmindedly as she drove. She didn't need to really pay attention, her vampire sense were far more advanced, and she was able to just let part of her mind wander. There had been so much drama in the last few weeks, it was bordering on ridiculous. She glanced at Vaix, smiling as she saw how zoned out he was. They were almost home, and thankfully the place was still standing.

Keith watched Iggy, before rolling his eyes and walking towards his semi-large closet and pulling it open. It didn't have a thing on Shaye's, but it held his clothes, which was good. He grabbed a white, long sleeve shirt and a pair of socks. Slipping the shirt on, he pushed the sleeves up to his elbows, before sitting down on a chair and pulling on the socks.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 am

Vaix pried his eyes out of the window to look at the house, it seemed to be okay, still standing, no flames or chaos...besides Michelle smoking in the front lawn watching their car come back. He growled slightly, but did nothing more, letting his chin rest on the dashboard as they drove up the rest of the way.
---
Iggy purred, then crawled after Keith, watching the vampire pull on his socks, then saying rather calmly, "Shaye's home." He smiled up at Keith, still with the towel on his head, purring in contentment as he watched Keith be his worrisome self. "Don't worry about Sara Keith, she won't hurt anyone when she and her family come, and even if you attack her, she'd probably only pin you down and take you anyways..." He said it so happily and calmly, it was creepy. He smiled up at Keith with the same sweet young innocence he always had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 am

Shaye watched Michelle sitting in the drive way, but didn't say anything. Parking her car, she unlocked the trunk and slid out, before walking to the back and gathering her and Vaix's things. She didn't want him trying to peek at the dress she had bought, and intended to wear tomorrow to suprise him. She glanced around, looking at the crisp, white snow on the ground, shading her eyes automatically as the sun bounced off of it, blinding her like the camera flashes.

Keith glanced down at Iggy.
"Thanks" He muttered, shaking his head. Iggy said the oddest things, he didn't really even want to think about Sara, not until he spoke to Vaix, and he didn't need to hear Iggy's messed up thoughts on the matter right now. Unconciously his eyes flicked to the picture of Lina on the wall, the familiar pain in his chest stabbing at him, before he reurned his gaze to Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:51 am

Vaix got out and followed after her, ignoring Michelle for the most part, as well as the snow, he'd been through enough of it to know to never gaze directly at it during the day. He followed Shaye around like a loyal dog, making his way to the house, and opening the door for her so she could enter. He smiled softly at her in an admiring way, waiting patiently for her to enter.
---
"No problem," Iggy watched Keith, picking up a sever fluctuation in his emotional status, and he recognised it immediately, the thing Keith refused to talk to him about. Iggy grinned almost dangerously, then following Keith's line of sight took the picture and jumped onto the bed with a gleeful laugh. "I got Keith's pain!" he called out almost in triumph, then bounded into the washroom with the picture and locked the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:57 am

Shaye smiled appreciateively at Vaix, before stepping inside and kicking off her shoes.
"I'm going to go put this stuff away" She murmured, smiling t him before bounding, quickly up the stiars. She immediately entered her and Vaix's massive rooms and went straight for the closet. She began to patiently hand up or fold clothing, careful to keep her dress stashed in the bag till later.

Keith growled loudly, dangerously as Iggy touched Lina's picture, then basically, in his mind stole it. He stood, walked across the room and effortlessly ripped the washroom door from it's hinges.
"Give that back to me" He said, his voice deadly calm, warning Iggy that he would not hesitate to kill him right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm

"Alright," Vaix replied back with a smile, he walked in after her, but in hearing the loud snap of a door being pulled off it's hinges and a surprised terrified cry that was so very familiar to Vaix, he smiled and walked over to Keith's room, poking his head in curiously, and just watching from there.
---
Iggy cried out as Keith ripped the door away, he was sitting in the tub, and had had about ten or less seconds to view the picture. He swallowed, eyes bulging at the rage that boiled inside Keith, the utter need to have the picture back was overwhelming to Iggy. He whimpered, frozen to the spot as he watched Keith loom in the doorway. Then suddenly he lunged forward and twisted past Keith, still holding the picture as he bolted blindly into Vaix' arms.
Vaix grinned, almost evilly as Iggy came to him, gripping the wriggling vampire tightly to prevent his escape. "What's up Keith?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Shaye heard the noises downstairs but chose, for sanity's sake to ignore it.

Keith growled, turning his attention on Vaix now.
"He has my picture" He responded calmly, although the fire burning in his eyes was extremely dangerous. That was one of the few things, besides his necklace that he had left from Lina, and if Iggy ripped it, or wrecked it, he wouldn't hesitate to kill the younger vampire. It was that simple. His upper lip curled back, revealing dangerous fangs and he growled warningly. His eyes narrowed, zoning n on the picture, he was close to losing it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:18 am

Vaix blinked, his eyes widdened slightly in surprise to know Keith's precious picture had managed to drop into Iggy's hands. He frowned, then looked down at Iggy. "Did you take Keith's picture Iggy?" he asked calmly.
Iggy stared up at His brother with buldging frightened eyes. He almost growled slightly at the idea of giving up the picture he hadn't even looked at yet. So against Keith's will, he shook his head vigerously.
Vaix frowned, then growled back, "don't you lie to me you snake." He gripped Iggy's hair in one of his hands and pulled his head back, as well as most of his back until the picture became visable, hidden safely in the crook of Iggy's arms and against his stomach. With Vaix's free hand he ripped the frame suddenly, yet in a way as to not damage it, out of Iggy's arms and held it out to Keith. "I'm sorry," Vaix muttered back to his friend with an ashamed smile, "please feel free to deal with my brother anyway you please." He let Iggy go, making the vampire fall down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Keith watched the exchange between the brother's before accepting the picture.
"Thank you" He said to Vaix, before he glanced down, examining the image. He sighed, it was fine, well a little bent, but fine. He turned, sliding back into his room and carefully replacing the picture on the wall. He slipped it into the frame behind Shaye's grad picture, so that it was no longer visible. He sighed, his wall contained many pictures of his friends and family. Most were of Shaye, but he had a few of Shaye and Vaix, and one of Roxa, with Iggy. Of course a few were of people that the others didn't know. Those that he had met before he had met the others, and to remember eachother they had exchanged small pictures or drawings.

Shaye flopped down on her bed, yawning a bit. She was still sandy and a bit icy, so she quickly changed into a new pair of jeans and a thin, black, tight fitting t-shirt. The sleeves barely covered her shoulders, but it was long, and covered the band of her jeans. She looked at the bed and sighed, crawling in and pulling the blankets over her head and falling asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Vaix smiled slightly as Keith took the picture, his arm fell limp at his side as he glanced down at Iggy, gave him a warning glare, then turned and walked back upstairs to find Shaye again.

Iggy watched Vaix go, waiting until the dangerous vampire was out of site before jumping to his feet and wandering off after Keith. Following his around as before, but this time sitting at Keith's heels each time due to his paranoia of being neglected by the last loving brother he had. He purred slightly, staring up at Keith with a child-like innocence. Begging not to have Keith be mad with him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Keith growled at Iggy, not ready to forgive the younger vampire. He didn't care how messed up Iggy was or whatever, there were lines you just didn't cross, and Iggy had just crossed those lines with him. He sighed and glanced down at Iggy, before snarling and slinking out of his room, and heading into the living room. He was in a bad enough mood, he didn't particularly want to be followed everywhere now.

Shaye sighed and shifted in the bed, completely buried in the blankets. Her dark hair was fanned across the pillow but her face was covered. One of her arms hung out of the blankets and off of the mattress, just dangling in the air.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Iggy watched Keith go with a frown, then stood and followed after him slowly. He knew perfectly well that Keith wanted to be alone, and it probably wasn't Iggy's best judgement to be following him, unfortunately, Keith's misery was like a like to a moth for him. It was more a a need than a want to be around Keith at this time. So he followed the older vampire like a loyal dog, most likely at the risk of losing his very life over it.
---
Vaix crept into Shaye and his room, seeing her asleep, or what looked to be it, in the bed. He sighed, walking slowly up to her and kissing her cheek lightly, one gentle hand on her shoulder as he did. His actions were not in anyway planned to wake her, she'd had a tough day, and he was more than okay in seeing her resting. He pulled back and made his way to the window, poking his head out and looking around. Glaring as he caught sight of Michelle, he bit back a growl, then closed the window, locking it as he did to push away any chance of a sneaky entry the selfish vampire could try. Then sat on the floor with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Keith let out a frusturated growl, mentally arguing with himself over whether or not to kill Iggy and just make his life easier. Instead, he flopped on the couch, covering his face with a pillow to prevent Iggy from staring at him with that idiotic puppy dog face. He hoped Roxa came out of her room soon to distract Iggy, before Keith truely did just snap. His hands clenched compulsively on the pillow, ripping into the fabric. He was beyond pissed off at this point, and it wasn't really in anyones best intrest to be near him.

Shaye shifted in the bed, smiling as Vaix came in. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to straighten it up.
"Hey" She said in a tired voice, smiling at him exahustedly. She stretched her hands above her head, yawning and rubbing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Iggy followed along after Keith, purring at the frustration and misery that radiated off the other vampire. He sat by Keith's head, watching Keith with his cute look of innocence, before speaking. "Keith? Who was the girl in the picture? Why do you hate me for looking at her?" He tilted his head curiously in waiting for Keith's response, oblivious to any sudden lash-out that might happen.

Roxa sighed, up until this point, she;d been ignoring all the ruckus, assuming it was just Iggy and Keith having a scrap. She couldn't stick her nose in everything, the accident with Shaye proved that. She stood, and stretched with a sigh. Now however, it seemed wrong to not make sure Iggy was still in one piece. She stuck her head out of the door, glancing down the hall towards the growling.
---
Vaix looked up at Shaye as she woke, then smiled. "Hello sleepy," he responded to her greeting in a calm content way. He remained seated on the floor, below the window for an inner fear that Michelle would just barge in on her again. Truth be told however, if Michelle did, Vaix would make sure it was the last thing he ever did. No words would be spoken, no understandable words anyway...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Keith snarled loudly, the pillow literally being shredded in half.
"Don't talk Iggy, not about her, not ever" He said, leaping to his feet in sheer annoyance and snarling again. Long fangs were extended, warning Iggy that the vampire had basically lost it, and one more comment would easily cost him his life, or at the very least a limb. Keith's hands were balled into fists and shaking, his eyes were narrowed, but what little of them that could be seen, were black. His face was twisted into an unnatural snarl, making him look incredibly dangerous and menacing.

Shaye smiled.
"Hey' She said again, sort of out of it. She yawned and continued to rub her eyes, in an almost childish way. Her hair was messy and she looked a lot younger then she was. Sighing she flopped back down on the pillows, curling back up in the mess of blankets she had created.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Iggy's eyes widened at Keith's reaction to his question. He whimpered slightly as he stared into the familiar glare of hate, then curled himself into a ball on the floor as Keith loomed over him. His happiness was instantly taken over by the dominant instinct to survive, his fear. The one emotion he could control on his own. He whimpered again, trembling as he stared up at Keith. "K-Keith?" he whimpered.

Roxa froze as the Keith's snarling became more vicious, he pace quickened to meet then in the living room. Were she hesitated to observe what was happening. Keith was looming over Iggy's trembling figure, and she didn't need to see Keith's expression to know the other vampire was more than dangerous right now. She took a hesitant step in the room. "Keith," she said softly, gently and smoothly, so as to not startle or set the other vampire off. "May I take Iggy?"
---
Vaix watched her, smiling in amusement as he did. He stood, coming over and sitting on the bedside with her. Just watching her for now, with an admiring, loving look. "You going back to sleep?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Keith let out a loud, animalistic roar. He turned, his eyes flashing black from Iggy to Roxa. He couldn't comprehend why she wanted to save Iggy, his anger was beyond overwhelming at this point. Iggy had crossed the one line Keith had, the one. His hands were still balled into fists, his entire body was shaking with emotion. He glowered down at Iggy, ignoring the expression on his face.
"If I ever catch you with that picture again Iggy, you won't live long enough to be scared" He said, his voice shaking, before he glanced up at Roxa.
"Take him" He said dismissively, turning and disappearing out the front door. He needed to vent, and one of the best ways to do that was to go scare some pitiful humans and perhaps feed, a lot.

Shaye yawned and shrugged.
"I 'unno" She mumbled, her voice muffled by the pillow. She was already falling back asleep. Her hand reached out and grabbed his, pulling him, gently, towards her. She sighed and released his hand, before pulling her's back into the warm confines of the blankets. Though she couldn't really feel cold, she still liked the feeling of the blankets wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next