Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Shaye sighed, face still pressed into his leather jacket. She closed her eyes, completely content and happy for the first time in a few days. She sighed again, still remaining silent. The moment was the epitome of perfect and she didn't want to ruin it with words. She snuggled against Vaix's side, lenghthing her hair absendmindedly. Now that the wind had died down, it could be long again.

Keith ignored Iggy, this was something he wasn't ready to tell the young vampire, or Roxa for that matter. He allowed Iggy to lay in his lap, even though he didn't want to listen to his prying questions. Instead he allowed more memories of Lina to surface. It was almost as if she were there. He could hear her laugh, smell her unique, yet perfect scent. He sighed, happiness mixing with misery. Happy for the time he had had with her, and misery in knowing he would never see her, hold her or tell her he loved her again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Vaix blinked as she came closer, then snuggled against him. A low, yet gentle purr rose in his throat at having her so near. He sighed, a happy content sound, then wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in closer than she already was and burying his face in her shoulder as he body curled around her, fitting in to her frame perfectly, like two puzzle pieces designed for each other. He smiled, noting her hair was once again long, but really paying little mind to such things, however she looked, she looked perfect to him.

Iggy swallowed a bit a spit that had built in his mouth as he dozed, his eyes then snapped open and he gagged on it as a shock wave of misery hit him. He laughed very harshly, eyes bulging in surprise as his body made an automatic reaction to such a large dose at once. The laugh was hard enough to wake Roxa, and draw Michelle's longing away and make him look curiously over his shoulder.
Iggy covered his mouth in surprise, smiling as he looked up at Keith. His lungs hurting at the volume he'd created from his laugh, and the sort gasps he now made to attempt to settle back down to the point where he could talk again.

Michelle frowned at the noise, then stood and crept towards it, in seeing Keith and Iggy he sighed. Relaxing as he stood in shadow to watch them now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Shaye purred contently, curling into his arms. She didn't care that they were on cold ground in a park. All that mattered was that they were together, which was perfect. She could feel his purr as much as hear and her's automatically began to mimic his. She sighed happily, the noise soft, love filled. This was, in her opinion, perfection.

Keith growled dangerously at Iggy, knowing he had to get ahold of his emotions now or he'd send Iggy over the edge. Closing his eyes he concentrated on bottling up his emotions again, stowing them away, slowly going back into 'normal' Keith. He glanced at Iggy, his eyes daring him to ask questions. Keith wouldn't handle questions right now, he would snap.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Vaix sighed at the noise that came from Shaye, a soft content smile curled on his lips as his face hid against her shoulder and neck, feeling the vibration as she no doubt did with him. He'd heard Iggy, but could care less about the young vampire's emotional issues. Keith or Roxa would handle him... He'd never noticed Michelle's leave however, nor did he care what the low class vampire did, Michelle could smoke himself happy in a corner or something, as long as he didn't interrupt his time with Shaye.

Iggy looked up at Keith from the corner of his eye, smiling weakly at Keith's response, "s-sorry." He managed to choke out, though it had squeaked to a threaten of laughter at the end as Keith emotions seeped over him. He didn't move, he stayed content in Keith's lap with his pillow, calming himself more before asking, "Keith? Is this the reason why you always hide your emotions from me?" his voice had been innocent, absolutely angelic. He smiled up at Keith fondly, trying to keep his emotions in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Shaye sighed, snuggling against Vaix. She grinned into his chest, she too heard Iggy, but wasn't aware of Michelle and the fact that he had left.
"Should we go back to the hotel?' She murmured softly. She stretched out, pulling away from Vaix a bit.
"Come on" She said, squirming against his arms and eventually breaking away. She stood up and began to brush dirt from her jeans.

Keith glanced at Iggy.
"I said I'm not answering any questions Ig" He said softly, maybe Shaye and Vaix would let him bunk with them. He sighed, that was a stupid idea. They would want some time to themselves, especially since they hadn't had much lately.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Vaix gave a whine of complaint, then sighed as she managed to get away and stand up. He sat up, brushing his shirt and jacket off before standing with her and cleaning off his jeans. Looking back at her curiously, "now where?" he asked smiling friendly.

Iggy frowned, "it was only a ye or no question, and my first one since coming out here..." He gave a begging tug on Keith's shirt, frowning at the older vampire's neglect. "Please? I want to know," Iggy frowned and gave a soft whine, "why does Vaix get to know but not me? I'm the one who sees it clearly..." He gave another begging tug on Keith's shirt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Shaye laughed a bit at Vaix.
"The hotel, there's a nice bed" She said, running her fingers through her hair and shaking it out.
"Come on" She said, turning and walking back towards the hotel. She paused, holding out her hand, waiting for him, a small smile on her face.
"Come on" She said again, smiling at him enticingly.

Keith sighed, "Because Vaix is one of my closest friends and he get's what I tell him" He said, glowering at Iggy.
"Also Ig, it's my choice who I tell my secrets too, and this is one that you don't get to know. The sooner you accept that the better"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Vaix followed after her with a soft smile, placing his hand in hers contently as she requested for it. He leaned forward to kiss her cheek as he made he way across the park back to the hotel, spotting Michelle again, spying on Keith and Iggy whom seemed to be having a heated conversation. In his best interests he pretended not to notice. "Hey Keith," he called in greeting, "you have a rat watching you..." He glared over at Michelle with narrowed eyes, watching with a slight smile as the vampire stared at Keith in utter horror, stepping back farther into the shadows.

Iggy frowned at Keith's reply, then at the rat comment Vaix shouted, thinking it was for him before focusing his eyes on Michelle hiding off a ways back. He smiled, purred, stretched out from laying on Keith's lap, hands spread wide and back curled, then laughed. Watching Michelle's facial expressions and his mental feelings with amusement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Keith glanced up, growling warningly at Michelle, before gently nudging Iggy off of his lap. He stood up, walking over to Shaye and Vaix. He sighed, they looked so dang happy. He glanced at Vaix, wondering what he and Shaye had been up to. His sister smiled at him, her hand slipping from Vaix's so she could hug him.
"Hey, sorry we didn't tell you we were leaving, it was sort of spur of the moment" She said, slipping her arms around his neck for a brief moment, before letting them fall. Shaye odviously sensed something was wrong.
"Hey, are you alright?" She asked him, glancing back at Vaix worridly.
"Fine" Keith said, his voice firm. His eyes flicked from one to the other, beging them silently to remain silent and not bring up 'akward' things.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Vaix blinked, then sighed and gave a nod, glancing at Iggy out of the corner of his eye with a frown. He was glad Keith didn't open such things with Iggy, Iggy'd just pick at them anyways. He gave a soft sigh, then slung his arm over Shaye's shoulder. Smiling over at her contently, before looking back at Keith with a worried frown, "you can come with us and talk if you need it Keith, anytime, no matter what..." His friend looked sad, in the familiar way he'd linked to Lina. He sighed again, waiting for Keith's answer.

Iggy frowned as they started to converse over something he wasn't allowed to know. He growled, listening intently to each person's emotions, trying desperately to get something he could work of off as he listened. He held the pillow in his arms like a stuffed toy, muttering things to himself as they talked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Keith sighed, "Sure, anything" He said, turning and narrowing his eyes at Iggy.
'Inside, in your guys' room?" He asked, not wanting Michelle to overhear either. He sighed and stuck his hands in his pockets. There was no guarentee that he'd even talk about Lina, but at least now he had that option.

Shaye smiled at Keith.
"Yea sure, our room is fine" She said, slipping the room key from her pocket. She glanced at Vaix with sad eyes. As long as Keith was this emotionally messed up, they couldn't leave, even if it was just to live in another house on the property.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Vaix gave a nod along with Shaye's agreement, he too, stared at Iggy with a look of disapproval. Why wouldn't his brother learn that he wouldn't be allowed to know everything? Especially with his disability. That was what he called it, a disability. Roxa hated the word, she snarled at lectured him every time he said it out loud, saying it would be preferred if he used the word gift instead, but it wasn't a gift. It was Iggy's curse, it was a disability. He growled at Iggy and Michelle, wishing he could just hand his younger brother over to the homeless trashy vampire and let the two of them leave, maybe even take Roxa with them. Perfect, he smiled out of the corner of his mouth, but didn't do much else, waiting for Keith to come with him and Shaye welcomingly.

Iggy frowned at Vaix's stare, the hidden smile he'd seen made him really nervous. He sighed, still looking inside Keith desperately for anything he could use. Uttering a soft whine or two occasionally. He frowned, then smiled at the mood, he glanced at Michelle occasionally, feeling the same curiosity coming from him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Keith followed behind Shaye and Vaix, wanting to spend the rest of the day with them. Surrounded by their love was better then being pestered by Iggy. Shaye stepped inside, walking for the stairs instead of the elevator.
"You know Keith, you should just tell Iggy to bugger off when he gets really bad like that" She said, shrugging her shoulders a bit.
"Believe me Shaye, I did" Keith said softly following her up the stiars and into the room she and Vaix were sharing.
"Oh" She sucked in a brath as she unlocked the door and stepped inside. She tossed the key on the table and glanced around. Her and Vaix's room was already a mess.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Vaix never noticed the mess, used to having his room in clutter anyways. He looked back at Keith sympathetically, "You don't like the way he's acting just pick him up and lock him in a closet. believe me, he loves it. He'll forget all about you for a good couple of hours..." He yawned, then looked back at Shaye as he sat on one of the couches, looking at at Keith with a soft smile. "First of all," he started with a sot smile, "do you want to talk? Or just be away from Iggy? We'll do both..." It was true, while Iggy and Roxa pried and pestered, Vaix was fine talking or leaving people be, he was pretty sure Shaye was the same.

Iggy stood and attempted to follow them as they left, then frowned as the door was closed on him. His grip on the now brownish, dirty pillow tightened for a second, then he sighed almost sadly and looked over at Michelle, whom was standing still in the shadow of a tree. He made his way down slowly, aware and amused by how skittish Michelle was at his approach. "Hello," he purred as he stood before Michelle, unafraid, unangery or irritated, just pleasant.
Michelle frowned at Iggy's behaviour, then shook his head. "You really are one weird kid. Didn't they tell you what I did?"
Iggy shrugged, "would it matter to me? I'd just forget, or know, but I wouldn't feel about it. All I know is you cause a lot of problems, and you try to get yourself a place here. I like you," Iggy purred again, sitting on the ground before Michele.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Shaye sat on the floor opposite Vaix, leaning her back against the wall.
"Yea, I'm good with whatever you guys wanna do" She said, pulling her hair over her shoulder so that she could play with it.
Keith sighed, feeling as if a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He sat down on the couch, on the opposite side of Vaix, now the three of them formed a triangle.
"It's just Iggy and Roxa and their constant questions" He said, shrugging a bit. "I mean I feel as if I can't have anything for myself, you know?" He muttered, venting his frustration with the two other vampires. He just wanted to be able to feel as if his mind belonged to him, and wasn't open for evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Vaix gave a nod as Keith told what was on his mind. He sighed softly, still smiling in a sympathetic way. "They're bad that way, those two..." he frowned, thinking of the time Roxa had come to be with them, all Iggy's idea of course.Once again because he knew Roxa was a high conflict being, and he wanted her around. Vaix regretted ever agreeing almost as little as three days after letting her come live with them. "How long have they been getting to you this way? I mean, your obviously very upset..." He wasn't sure if he was beginning to pry, he hoped not. It hadn't meant to be that way.

Michelle just stared at Iggy with a look of utter confusion. He sighed, then looked away, "isn't that great... I get like not by the pretty girl, or by my old friend, but by some emotionally messed freak. Wonderful..."
Iggy winced at the word he'd been given, and started to gnaw absentmindedly on the corner of the pillow he had, watching Michelle sulk quietly. "But you don't hate me right?" he muttered as he watched Michelle.
Michelle looked over curiously, "what's it to you what I feel?"
Iggy just shrugged, "I need to know. You hate me?"
"No, I don't know you well enough to make that decision yet..." Michelle muttered quietly.
Iggy smiled, but continued to chew on the corner of the dirty pillow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:24 pm

"I have no idea. I guess since I started to let myself think about Lina again. I mean Iggy picked up on those feelings instantly, although he completely messed them up and thought I loved Shaye" He wrinkled his nose.
"Hey" Shaye protested, seeing her brother's expression. "Look, I love you, like a sister. Nothing more" He said laughing a bit.
"Of course when he discovered it wasn't Shaye he wanted to know more, and then Roxa started in with her whole 'I should get to know too' act" He grumbled.
"They don't get it. I only really put up with Roxa for Iggy's sake, and Iggy for sanity's sake" He grumbled.
"I mean I like Iggy, he's like a little brother to me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell him about Lina. I told them about Sara, that should be good enough" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Vaix blinked in surprise and gave a laugh at Shaye's reaction, he gave a shrug, expecting nothing less from Iggy. "Don't blame him for it, I'm sure he said it because it was all he had to work off of..." He chuckled at Keith's good enough statement, "oh Keith. With those two they can never get to deep in some one's mind. You show them a door, they'll try to unlock it forever... until you show them it won't open...which can sometimes not be friendly." Hr frowned again, glancing at Shaye, then back at Keith. "You need to remember Keith. Roxa lacks any vampiric experience due to her age, and Iggy's just too messed up to take hints. You have to be strict and direct with them, the first time out. Iggy will just forget anyways.." he muttered the last bit to himself before looking back at Keith for his opinion.

Michelle watched Iggy chew for quiet some time. Then sighed and shook his head, sliding to the ground as he watched the younger vampire. "What are you doing?" he asked with a frown.
Iggy looked up at Michelle, then smiled sweetly and crawled over, dragging the pillow with him as he fell limply in Michelle's lap, making him jump.
"You're really weird," Michelle muttered with a frown. "Where you dropped as a baby or something?"
Iggy frowned and looked up at him with a sharp whine.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Shaye curled her legs around her, intent on her hair now.
"They don't pry with me, either of them" She said, it was a bit of a minor victory. Roxa avoided her now, like she was the plauge, which she didn't mind at all. And well Iggy just didn't see her as anything, or at least that's what she thought. She sighed and crossed her legs fidgiting with her hair.
Keith shrugged. "That's not really me, but I probably will flip out eventually" He murmured, watching Shaye fidgit.
"Comfortable?" He teased, she stuck her tounge out at him and hopped up, settling herself on the couch between him and Vaix. She shifted, resting her back against Vaix and placed her legs in Keith's lap.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Vaix let her settle with a smile of amusement, then glanced back at Shaye. "He doesn't bug you because he'd terrified of me... trust me though. he'd pick at you if I wasn't around to prevent it..." He sighed again and looked over at Keith, "I suppose it's best to it that happen then. When you do it'll freak Roxa out enough to permanently get off your back about it. Iggy will be grumpy for a while, but after that he'll just need gentle nudge away from it..."

Michelle blinked at his reaction, and gave a soft smile and chuckle, amazed at how violently Iggy responded to his every feeling. Showing him what he felt himself by seeing Iggy react in an opposite way, like staring into a mirror. It made him slightly sad though knowing if Iggy liked him, everyone else despised him, but he guessed that was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Shaye leaned her head against Vaix's shoulder, laughing as Keith stared down at her jean clad legs.
"Do I look like a foot rest to you?" He teased her, looking at her legs as if they were alien.
"Ah, yea" Shaye teased, kicking her legs gently. Keith grumbled, but leaned back against the couch.
"Well why does Roxa even think she has rights with me? I still feel like killing her half the time" He said, looking pointedly at Shaye's side. Though it had healed, there was a nasty scar that mired her skin. Shaye winced automatically but kept from pressing her hands to the injury.
"I already flipped on her pretty good, and yet she still thinks that she has some sort of status with me"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"Of course she does. I've seen you talk to her, she thinks you're over it now. That you have the same bond with her as before...whatever that was..." he muttered with a roll of his eyes. "Roxa thinks it's best if people explain their troubles, she's a shrink Keith, a shrink in disguise..." He sighed and shook his head in an ashamed way, then shrugged. "I think she thinks she'd redeeming herself by being so involved. Because she's afraid to lose bonds, she tries to overbuild them...but as we all know, it becomes to heavy and breaks."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 pm

"I never even spoke to her before!" Keith exclaimed, aggrivated. 'I swear next time she talks to be I'm going to rip her head off. We were never friends, or even any sembelance of friends" Keith grumbled, shaking his head a bit. He sighed, Roxa was a shrink in disguise. "Well she's not getting in my head at all, I mean honestly. It doesn't concern her and it never will" He growled.
"I dunno, she also thinks that you guys are faking your relationship. That it's not real" He said, shaking his head. "She just doesn't get vampires"
Shaye slid down Vaix's shoulder a bit, letting them talk over her head for right now. She didn't really care either way as long as they avoided her she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Vaix listened to Keith vent quietly, up until it came to the point where he spoke of Roxa's believes over his and Shate's relationship. He growled softly, "you know her Keith. She's still in denial, she still wants to be human. The idea of taking on anything more vampiric scares her, so she prefers to believe that our relationship is that of a mortals." He sighed in irritation, then leaned his head down to kiss Shaye's cheek, "you know our bond is stronger than any human one, right Shaye?" He didn't want her to pick up any bad ideas.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Shaye laughed softly.
"I was mortal not that long ago, and I can see the difference in relationship" She grinned, smiling up at him. She could feel the difference in their relationship, then with any other relationship she had ever had.
"Just ignore Roxa Keith, she's being stupid and simple minded" She grumbled, she hated the fact that Roxa kept trying to convince everyone that her and Vaix's relationship was fake.

Keith nodded, "I know, but it's stupid of her to keep trying to convince everyone that you too are faking" He grumbled.
"Also, she probably asked Iggy the stupidest question I have ever heard" He said, shaking his head as he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next