Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Vaix, in fact, hand been about to remove her hand for patting him on the head, but he found himself losing his interest in doing so at he command. He stared at her, letting his eyes narrow slightly, then looked back at Shaye, Conner was being gentle with her, which he appreciated in an odd sort of way, but he felt prick after prick of irritation as Conner ran his fingers though her hair. He proceeded to glare at Conner with the fires of hell burning in his eyes as he did. He wanted to growl, he really did, but for some reason he could not pull himself into actually doing that, so, he glared. It was not a regular glare, it as more of a beyond pure hate sort of look, to the point where it was almost disturbing to look at, due to the fact it was his eyes alone talking, nothing from any other feature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Keith hissed at Sara, he was better at disobeying the orders, having had nearly a hundred years of practice. The limo zoomed down the highway, heading for the airport, where the siblings private jet awaited them.
Sara smacked Keith, "Stop" She growled, narrowing her eyes at him. He growled, but was unable to really do much else.
"You're going to behave" She said, shaking her head and sighing.
"I had hoped I wouldn't have to train you again" She sighed.

Saraya sighed and continued to run her fingers through Vaix's hair. She didn't know how he would train, but she hoped it would be easy. She supposed they could always threaten him with Shaye if they needed to.
"Behave" She said, enforcing her command. The limo pulled into the private lot.
"We're here" She said, smiling at Vaix and gesturing for him to follow her.
"Behave, walk inside the plane and sit on the floor. Wait for me" She said, knowing the compulsion in the collar would force him to behave.

Conner stood up, lifting Shaye carefully.
"Come on" He said, as Sara repeated Saraya's commands to Keith. He watched as Keith walked towards the plane, walking stiffly, not by his own free will.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Vaix sat up as Saraya moved, he was still dopey, so it took him a while to clue in as to what was going on exactly. He frowned, staring at her with an expression crossed between concern and confusion, but for the most part did not move off the seat, up until Conner lifted Shaye, and almost immediately he followed after Shaye, tagging along behind them and almost tripping on Conner's feet as he attempted to keep Shaye in his sights. He wasn't talking, he was much to out of it for that, all he knew was this man had his girl, and he wanted her back, but for some reason he could not bring himself to attack Conner. He gave a soft growl instead that hinted he wanted her back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Keith sat on the floor of the plane, a small frown on his face. He needed Vaix to snap out of it so that he could get them out of this situation. He sighed as Sara sat down behind him, rythmically stroking his hair as one would a dog. He hissed, and earned another smack, which stung.

Conner sat down, still keeping Shaye in his lap and ignoring Vaix.
"Chill" He growled at Vaix, moving so that Vaix was no longer able to see Shaye really. Vaix had to adjust to not seeing Shaye. Once they landed in Italy, she was going with him to Rome, and Vaix and Keith were going to Pisa.

Saraya sat down, motioning for Vaix to sit, and saying "Sit" For emphasis. He had much to learn.
"Get used to not seeing her. You only ever will if we let you" She warned, smiling evily.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Vaix growled as Conner moved Shaye out of his line of sight, he had been about to move after Shaye to see her again, until Saraya told him he needed to get used to not seeing her. For which he snapped, spun around, bared his fangs and snarled at her, "don't you dare tell me when I can't see her! She's mine!" His fangs bared inches from her face, as his hand balled into fists, any drowsy behaviour he used to have, had been obviated from his mind. This lady...had stuck a collar on his as if he were a pet, threatened to take away he life's purpose, attempting to control him... just like his own maker, whom he'd promptly burned alive and danced around until he was sure she'd died. His teeth bared more than before, a low dangerous growl built up in the back of his throat as he did so.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Keith heard Vaix snarl, smiling. He had known this would happen. Vaix's own personality would never allow him to be controlled.
Sara looked stunned, her momentary lapse allowing Keith to react. Lunging forward, he dragged her from the chair, stunning her and managing, shockingly to get his fangs into her delicate throat, draining her off her blood and imoblising her. She wasn't dead, but she was as good as dead at this point.
"Now" He snarled at Vaix, growling as he lunged at the back of Conner's head, Conner whipped around dropping the still lifeless Shaye.
Conner growled, enraged and lunged at Keith, the two vampires destroying the seats and some of the plane wall as they threw themselves around.

Saraya growled, watching everything happen with wide, horrified eyes. Leaping up, she grabbed Shaye, dragging her off the floor and using her as a shield, knowing neither male would attack her if Shaye was between her and them. She licked the blood off of Shaye's neck, taunting Vaix.
"Behave and she won't die"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Vaix's eyes bulged as Saraya took Shaye, he stood, oblivious to Keith and Conner's fight, that girl had Shaye, his Shaye...and she was threatening to kill her. An almost whimper-like noise came from the back of his throat as Vaix wandered towards her, or more like Shaye. His poor Shaye, unconscious, unaware of the danger she was in. Yet she was there, living, keeping his own heart alive. The whimper noise came from him again as he came closer. "Give her to me," he breathed, stretching out a slow, begging hand. His eyes didn't even look at Saraya, just at Shaye, because she was all he was interested in, the plane could be burning, and he still would only care about getting he back, out of this ladies hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Saraya laughed. "Why should I?" She taunted, her fangs hovering inches from Shaye's throat. Her eyes narrowed, mocking Vaix, knowing he wouldn't do anything lest he jeapordized Shaye's life. The a low, painfilled growl caught her attention. Turning her head, she let out an anguished yelp as she saw Conner fall, his limp body falling next to Sara's body. Her eyes flicked to Keith, who as glaring at her with hate filled eyes.
"Let her go" He growled, his eyes on Saraya. She was distracted, now would be the oppertune moment for Vaix.
"No" Saraya growled, refocusing her eyes on Shaye, but failing to look at Vaix. She drew her fangs along Shaye's shoulder, drawing more blood from the already bleeding vampire. Her hand was positioned over Shaye's previous injury and she smiled as she felt it.
"What's this?" She said, slowly digging her fingers into the injury.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Vaix let out a shriek as her fingers started to dig into Shaye's neck. He cried out, lunging forward and landing past Shaye, on Saraya's shoulder, dragging her down with him as he teeth immediately pierced into her neck, eyes clouded in fear for Shaye's life, and his own lust for Saraya's destruction. He growled repeatedly, slowly draining the blood from her body and for a minute or two forgetting Sarays had Shaye in her hands. It seemed more important to immobilize her than to pull Shaye away right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Shaye's body jerked as Saraya's hands dug compulsively into her side. The still injured skin broke open, though not as bad as before and began to bleed, along with her neck and shoulder. She hadn't fed lately, and her blood smelt and looked watery.
"Vaix" Keith shouted, lunging forward and yanking Shaye away before she bled out, which she was close to doing. Growling he ripped off his shirt, wrapping it around her side and wincing as the blood began to soak through. Shaye would become paralyzed soon if she didn't get help, and then she would need to feed daily just to regain mobility.

Shaye was begining to wake up, but all she felt was an intense pain in her side, neck and shoulder. Green eyes fluttered for a moment, she was aware of people around her, but she couldn't hear, everything was muted.
"Va.." She trialed off, unable to even complete the name.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Vaix's eyes glanced over at the sound of her voice, he dropped Saraya, eyes bulging at what he'd done, then leaped to her side. "Shaye," he choked, bringing her head to his neck and whimpering softly. "Shaye you need to drink...please." There was still a set of puncture marks in his won neck, which she could use. He whimpered loudly, ignoring Keith again as he desperately attempted to get her limp figure to drink from him. He was scared, even if she wasn't dying, he didn't want her to bleed out. The very idea of reducing her that low terrified him. He whimpered again, begging her drink from him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Shaye's fangs came out, and slid into Vaix, but before she could even drink, her head slipped back. Keith winced and moved, holding her head against Vaix's neck, encouraging to drink. She managed to a bit, enough to keep her going, just.
"Come on, we need to get out of here" He said, looking at the three bodies with mixed emotions. The scent of Shaye's blood mixed with that of the others, and he was growing more and more concerned.
"Saraya re-opened the wound Roxa gave her" He murmured to Vaix, wincing at his friend's worried face.
"Come on, we really need to go, she'll be fine" He said, trying to convince himself as much as Vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Vaix, for the most part, wasn't listening to Keith. Even if Shaye wasn't talking, he was overly concerned for her, so he was paying attention to what was happening with her, he felt blood leaving his body, which made him relax ever so slightly, though when he heard Keith's comment about her old wound opening, his eyes widened slightly. Keith's repeated comments about leaving, he glared up at the older vampire, to spooked out to recognise friend from foe, it was just him an Shaye. "Are you crazy?" he spat. "if we move her like this it will be her undoing Keith. She needs to stay here, she's okay as long as we don't move her..." His fingers ran gently through her hair, keeping her head pressed to his neck, and kissing the side of her head reassuringly.
---
The last 30 minutes of having Iggy around her and Michelle had been utter hell. Iggy was literally laughing at the top of his lungs, bouncing off walls like he was a rubber ball in a tiny contained area being shook around. Michelle's misery had stayed steady, hers however, over top of her fear for her family, was beginning to turn to frustration, which fueled the vampire more than sadness. She growled again, eyes narrowing, then deciding it was best to just take her and Michelle and leave the vampire alone until he calmed, or she calmed...someone. She took Michelle's hand, pulling him to his feet and leading him upstairs, then closing and locking the door behind them. She sighed, then glanced up at Michelle, whom was watching her with a slight interest. She sighed and walked over to the couch, "when so we get to look for them Michelle?"
Michelle shrugged, "would you be mad with me if I told you it wasn't going to happen?"
Roxa stared at him, eyes bulging, "What! You're leaving them! I trusted you! I though you knew what you were doing!"
Michelle smiled slightly at her spark, "I do, they'll come to us lady."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Keith let out a frusturated growl.
"Vaix, we can get her to that limo, as long as we can make it there, she'll be fine. She can't stay in here, not with them" He said, pointing at the siblings. Not to mention the fact that they were at an airport on a private jet, with bodies surrounding them. This wouldn't look good.
He glanced down as Shaye's head lolled back, her eyes shutting. She had passed out again, which, in this case, might be good. At least her body was recovering. He bent, ignoring Vaix now, fixing the shirt he had wrapped around her middle.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Vaix glared up at Keith, teeth baring as he knelt down to touch her, once again, the lack of resemblance between friend and foe made him kiss protectively at Keith, growling loudly as his hands went to her wound. The dangerous look of anger in his eyes, grew, and his minor growl turned into a sharp snarl. His hands tightened on Shaye, pulling her closer to him. At the moment, Vaix look slightly insane, the way he glared gave him evil looking shadowing under his eyes, and the way his teeth were bared made him look more than dangerous, he looked animalistic, ready to attack at any moment, to snap by the second. He snarled again, warning Keith to back off, ignoring Keith's demands on leaving, it wasn't safe, not safe for Shaye...
---
Roxa stared at him, then shook her head, "my names not lady, it's Roxa, and I'm not going to sit and wait for them any longer Michelle...." She turned to leave, but felt his hand grip her arm and restrain her.
"Roxa," he muttered back calmly, "you will only delay them if you go, you'll screw things up. Just wait, please. I promise they'll come back, at the end of the week at very most... trust me okay?"
Roxa stared at him, swallowing, then shaking her head and staring longley at the door, but not resisting as he pulled her over to him and wrapped his arms around her. "You're very brave," he muttered in her ear, "I'm glad you trust me so much." With that he let go and wandered upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Keith let out a frusturated growl, but moved away from Vaix, sitting in the only intact chair in the room. He couldn't get Vaix to listen, not until Shaye was better, and she wouldn't heal until they got her to some place better. He kept a careful, close eye on his friend, though at this moment he was almost scared to. He had never seen the look in Vaix's eyes before, and figured it was only because Shaye was in danger. He could see the blood dripping through the shirt now, and desperately hoped Vaix noticed, as there was no way that the other vampire would even listen to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Vaix continued to glare at Keith without a blink, though soon he felt something wet on his gut, his eyes flickered down for a second of a second then back up at stare at Keith again, almost nervously now. Caught between watching the other vampire to make sure he didn't hurt Shaye, and smelling fresh blood and feeling it seep against him. His eyes flickered down and back up again in the same manner, then slowly, he pushed Shaye away a bit, lowering his head to look. Blood had soaked through Keith's shirt and was not seeping against him. His eyes widened, laying her down flat on the ground with a terrified whimper. He undid Keith's shirt, looking the wound over before binding her again, tighter than before, taking of his own shirt and binding it over the first. "You'll be okay," be breathed, his eyes flickered up at Keith again, changing like a slide show from concerned and loving to watchful and hating, depending on who he was looking at. He whimpered again, nipping his wrist and placing it in he mouth, "you have to drink," he breathed. He knew, that he himself was already entering a danger zone giving her more, Saraya had taken a lot from him, and now he was giving to Shaye, it wouldn't take long before he paralyzed himself trying to preserve her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Keith growled, "Vaix" He said, his voice filled with worry. He knew how scared his friend was, he didn't blame him. But they couldn't stay here, Vaix and Shaye would die.
"I have enough blood for her right now. But, but we really have to get out of here" He said, moving slowly, but coming closer. He was desperately trying to make Vaix understand. Sighing he dropped his hands down, feeling a familiar weight in his pocket. His cell. Pulling it out, he quickly dialed Roxa's number. Hoping desperately that she answered, he needed her help right now. If Vaix refused to leave, he'd have to get blood brought for both him and Shaye,
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Vaix stared up at Keith as he moved, once again, he neglected to fully understand who Keith was, if he too, would hurt her if he was allowed to be close. Keith's expressions, the worry in his voice, the slow nonthreatening way he moved, meant nothing to him. Keith still had teeth, in the state Vaix was in Keith was a lot stronger too, which was why he was so threatening to Keith. In a sense he was terrified for Shaye, that everyone and anyone would hurt her. He kept his wrist in her mouth, his free hand pressed down on the wound to help stop the blood. His lip curled as Keith came closer, and another dangerous hiss, followed by a seres of warning growls built in his throat. He tensed, watching Keith in the same way he had before when Keith had been sitting in the chair.
---
Roxa jumped as her phone went off, at seeing Keith's number, she yelped in joy and surprise. Pressing talk and answering immediately, "Keith? Keith is that you? Are you alright? Where are you?" Questions poured from her mouth due to her concern, and tears pooled in her eyes immediately at the stress of what was happening.
Michelle heard Roxa go off, and walked down the stairs, calmly over to her, and scooped up the phone out of her hands. "Hello?" he asked calmly. Ignoring Roxa's hiss and rapid attempts to get the phone back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Keith sighed and stepped away, wincing as Roxa's questions came frantically.
"Michelle?" He said, breathing a sigh of relief, even though he didn't want to have anything to do with his ex-friend. His calmness would help. Quickly he explained what had happened, and gave their location.
"Please, come soon. Bring blood, lots" He growled, snapping his phone shut and sighing. Thankfully Shaye wasn't taking any of Vaix's blood, she was too out of, which was a good thing and a bad thing. Her not feeding was bad, but her not feeding on him was good.

Shaye stirred, her eyes opening for a moment. She mumbled, tasting Vaix's blood on her lips. It was watery, too watery for her to drink.
"No" She mumbled softly, turning her head to the side, like a child who was full. She shook her head, trying to wake up, she felt dizzy, her head was spinning.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

"Shaye?" Vaix gasped in relief as she moved and opened her eyes. He smiled, laying his head limply on her shoulder. "I'm so glad you're awake again," he whispered, "but you have to drink Shaye, even if it tastes weird, you're to low on blood to be turning any down..." He rand his fingers through her hair, then sat up again, offering her his slowly bleeding wrist. "For me," he said softly, completely ignoring Keith again.
---
Michelle listened to Keith calmly, waiting for him to finish, then shutting the phone calmly and tossing it back to Roxa. Already making his way for the door.
Roxa tailed after him, "what's going on? was that Keith? Is he okay? Where-" her mouth was covered by Michelle's hand immediately. "Roxa please, shut up. Keith's fine, Shaye and Vaix are not. They need food, their at the airport, and they need up to collect them some things to eat... time to raid a hospital..." he muttered, making his way out. "Stay behind, Iggy's to dangerous to be left unsupervised."
Roxa hissed at the idea, "no way! I'm coming, you can't make me leave my family in your hands!! Iggy can come too..." She didn't let him reply, and called out immediately for him, "Iggy! We're leaving!"
Iggy bounded out the basement window and came racing to her almost instantly. "We're helping them now right?" he asked curiously, watching Michelle nod and grinning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 pm

"I can feed on Keith then" Shaye said in a stubborn yet tired voice. Even in her state she knew Vaix couldn't sustain her without going into the danger zone himself. She glanced at her brother, noticing for the first time that he was standing a ways away and looking concenred.
"Keith?" She asked, confused. Had something happened? Keith smiled softly at her.
"Shh Shaye, everything's fine. You can feed off me if you want" He said, kneeling close enough for her to reach if she needed, and if Vaix allowed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Vaix narrowed his eyes at Keith, growling almost instantly, but at Shaye's request he restrained from doing anything rash, instead, he stood, standing over Keith in a looming way, making him incredibly vulnerable to being brutally injured if he did anything wrong. The growl remained, as did the narrowed, entrusting look in his eye as he watched his 'friend'. "Let her decide when she's done," he growled.
---
Michelle sighed at the group he'd been forced into, but he was the only calm one here, he needed to come. He just hoped Keith wouldn't ring his neck afterwards for bringing Iggy too. He came to the nearest hospital, walking inside calmly, past the desk into the hall, following his nose to where all of the donated blood was refrigerated. He found the place easily enough, and held his hand out for Roxa to hand him the bag they'd brought along. He loaded it, as well as sticking a couple in his coat, and in Roxa's as well. Then headed out, the doctors completely oblivious to what just happened, there was still lots there for patients, and he'd brought enough to fill five vampires easily. He headed out, toward the airport, seeing the parked limo, and the standing still plane, with the pilot sitting bored in the front. He made his way up, inside, wandering over until he came to the main passenger room, halting, afraid of what might be waiting for him behind the doors.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Keith restrained from hissing at Vaix. He held out his wrist, Shaye moving over slowly, painfully slow and resting against him. He let her relaxe. before biting his own wrist and bringing it to her mouth.
"Take as much as you need" He said, stroking her hair as her fangs sunk into his skin. He sucked in a breath, he hated the feeling of being fed off of, but he knew that if he were to jerk away, Vaix would flip. Shaye was curled against him, eyes closed, but he knew she was awake, or at least, she was feeding. He stiffened as he heard the others enter.
"In here" He called, not moving at all, for fear he'd dislodge Shaye and then Vaix would proably attempt to kill him. In fact, the atmosphere was about to get a lot more stressed in here, particularly with Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Vaix looked up as a wave of scents came to him, all he wasn't looking forward to letting in. One however, really caught his attention, "that's Michelle!" he shrieked, "you called Michelle over here!?" He snarled at Vaix teeth bared all over again, "he'll hurt her!"
Michelle winced slightly as he heard Vaix go off, then pushed the door open, sucking in a breath as he walked inside, and was blown over by Roxa, whom, being as upset and blinded as she was, ignored Vaix's aggressive state and ran right over to Shaye. Jumping in surprise as Vaix hissed and lifted a hand, smacking her backwards with a hit across the face the drew blood.
Michelle winced, walking over slowly, "Roxa, get back okay?" He watched her back down almost instantly, taking the blood package from her coat and setting it down for Vaix. He looked so pale, sick. The lot of them look terribly sick, and Shaye, she was wounded again. She frowned and took a seat, watching quietly, calling Iggy over to sit with her, and to her surprise, he did.
Michelle walked over slowly, one step at a time, his eyes flickered from Keith, to the monster of a vampire that loomed over him in an animalistic, almost demonic way. He set the back down close to them, yet at a comfortable distance, as well as the ones in his coat, then stepped back until he was in the doorway again.

Vaix snarled repeatedly when Michelle had come so close, he held the package of blood Roxa had given him, literally shoving Keith off and tilting Shaye's head to the package. "Shaye, this is almost like a juice box okay? You don't bite it, just suck on the end here, he handed her a short tube attached to the package, leaving the actual package beside her as he held the tube to her mouth. "It's human blood, you forgive me if it's watery..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next