Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Shaye nodded, turning so her back and head were rested against Vaix. She pulled her legs onto the couch, her knees slightly bent as she too watched the door.
"I don't think he's that stupid" She murmured. Michelle wouldn't come in the room, he couldn't actually be that dumb, could he?
She slid down Vaix's side a bit, a small smile on her face. She loved how relaxed he was right now, it was entertaining.

Keith sighed, "Why is Michelle in the hotel? Or in this room for that matter?" He asked Iggy, crossing his arms and waiting for Iggy's excuse. He knew Iggy would want to 'keep him' but he couldn't allow that. And if Iggy insisted, he'd send Vaix in and then Iggy would have to give in.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:30 pm

"I wouldn't run it past him," Vaix muttered with a soft sigh. "I'll bet you he'll try at least once, then take off when I try to rip him apart." He could easily picture it, Michelle had never struck him as the sharpest knife in the set. He rubbed her shoulder lovingly with his thumb as he watched the door like a hawk, he could hear voices next door. Keith and Iggy's voices, which told him exactly what had happened if Iggy was involved.

Iggy tilted his head on way and blinked, "gee Keith, Michelle isn't here. He's outside. I just smell like him is all." He gave a soft playful smile, purring gently and eyeing the door Michelle lay behind once or twice, then looking at Keith. "I found him, he's mine. May I keep him?" He tilted his head to one side in a begging endearing way. "Please Keith? I like him."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Shaye purred softly, loving the feeling of his hands on her shoulders.
"Mmmm, I didn't think vampires got tense,, but that feels incredible" She murmured, leaning forward and arching forward so that he had better access to her back. She purred again, loving the attention she was reciving.

"No Iggy, he's not welcome here. So you can't keep him" He said, shaking his head. He knew Iggy would whine and beg. He glanced at the door and pulled it open, revealing Michelle.
"Leave, before Vaix comes in here and tears you limb from limb" He said, shaking his head in irritation. He was having a really long and bad day. He couldn't really handle this, more drama.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Vaix smiled at her reaction, letting Shaye's movement decide the placement of his hands as he rubbed her back. "I just figured, after everything you've been put through, you'd be a little tense. And of course vampires get tense, if something can stress, it can tense." He kissed her cheek affectionately, ignoring Michelle for now.

Michell blinked as Keith opened the door, he took a long slow drag on his cigar, then stood and brushed himself off. "Don't blame me, I was dragged in here by your little friend Keith." He watched Keith cautiously as he stepped out of the room he'd been put in, then watched Iggy with a raised brow as he made his way for the door.

Iggy let out a high pitched whine, making Roxa sturr slightly as he bounced from his seat and grabbed Michelle by his legs, laying on the floor as he restrained Michelle from leaving. "Please Keith? I want him, I'll be good in return, I promise. It'll be like an early birthday present. Come on, please? I wont let him near Shaye..."
Michelle glared down at Iggy, "what is this? I'm a person not a pet!" He bared his teeth at Iggy, though the young vampire ignored him completely. "Please Keith?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Shaye purred again, "I need to stress more often" She murmured softly, feeling all the tense knots begin to unwravel under his fingers.
"You could do this for a living" She murmured softly, loving the attention, she bent, pike position over her legs, her hands reaching around her ankles. Shaye was incredibly flexible, so this was fairly comfortable.

"No Iggy, he can't stay and he's a person. You don't get to own people" He said, tense.
"You know, I can go get Vaix, he'll explain this better then me" He warned, growling at Iggy, he was already tense, and this drama was making him irritatable and annoyed.
"Iggy..." Keith warned, moving threateningly to the door that connected their room to Shaye and Vaix's.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Vaix watched her take another of her flexible positions with a soft laugh. "yeah? But if I did it all the time it wouldn't be special anymore. It's nice to have things be a special treat once in a while." He smiled his body almost curled over her's as he undid the knots in her back. His eyes closed once or twice, just intoxicated by Shaye's happiness and her love. His body curled over her back, yet still leaving room for his hands to continue working and his head drooped over her shoulders, and his ice blue eyes watched her expressions contently.

Iggy watched Keith with a frown. "No Keith!" he begged frowning at Keith's direction. "I'll be good, please. This is the last one, no more, I promise. I won't try to bring anymore here if you let me keep him. Please? It's not fair to throw him out, he's lonely, and he doesn't have any family to go too."

Michelle tensed, his eyes widened as Iggy so willingly exploited his points of heart ache. He hadn't told Iggy these things, the young vampire had picked them up on his own, the fact he was telling them to Keith was nerve wracking. "Kid, please." He snarled, "let my legs go before you get us both killed."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 pm

"Good point" Shaye murmured, smiling as he draped himself over her back.
"What? No comment about how uncomfortable I must be?" She teased. Vaix always had some sort of comment on her flexibility. She yawned and slowly began to unfold, sitting up and curling her legs against her. She had moved him up with her, so his head was still rested on her shoulder.
She purred again, loving the feelings that were flowing between her and Vaix.

Keith growled, dangerously.
"Iggy, he's not staying. Your brother will kill him, and then he'll likely kill you. Also, you said that exact same thing when you dragged Roxa home. So honestly I don't believe you. Now either he leaves, or I get Vaix" He snapped, hand raised to knock on the door. He glanced at Michelle.
"Look, I know that you don't have a family and are alone. But Vaix will kill you, and regardless of what you did, I still consider you a friend, mainly because of what we've been through together. So I'm asking you to leave for your own safety"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 pm

"Mmm, if you didn't do it I'd have nothing to work on with your back," he teased in return to her flexibility remark. "My silly girl," he purred contently and kissed her shoulder, his hands where down about half of her back, and working their way to the end before they'd start their way up again.

Michelle frowned at Keith;s understanding, but the demand he couldn't oblige too. He gestured to Iggy with a raised brow as he tried to move his legs again, but not getting an inch anywhere. He sighed and looked back at Keith. "I'd love to leave if your little mini Sara would let me." He glanced down at Iggy, and to be honest, Iggy did remind him of Sara. He had the same view of lower class people Sara did, that he was in a giant store instead of surrounded be equals. But Iggy had an innocence that refused his getting to worked up over Iggy's actions. He sighed and watched Keith, gripping the door frame in one hand and trying to pry Iggy's hands away with the other.
"If you are my friend you'd help me get away from him instead of bet my life thanks." He looked over at Keith with a frown, requesting assistance.

Iggy gave a whine, gripping Michelle tighter, "no Vaix won't. You won't let him kill me will ya Keith? And I won't let him kill Michelle. I'll protect him. Please Keith? He's your old friend, he's all alone without us, and Sara's coming to take you and him and Vaix and Shaye away. You don't want him to deal with Sara all on his own do ya?" He gave a soft frown, begging for Keith's emotions to give in as he attempted to play the strings of Keith's heart.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Shaye purred softly, "Silly eh?" She said in a mock stern voice, before dissolving in giggles.
"Okay, I guess I am sort of silly" She said, purring again, she could feel knots getting worked where she hadn't thought she had knots.

Keith whined, glaring from Iggy to Michelle.
"You gambled my life on more then one occassion, as I recall" He hesitated, "Iggy, is Sara coming?" He hissed, he knew Iggy could read things before they happened. He had no idea what to do now.
"Ig, I might not stop Vaix from killing you this time, and I most certainly won't get in his way when he sees Michelle, no offence. You know what Vaix is like when he's angry, there's not a lot I can do" He shrugged, and glanced at the door again. Even if Sara was coming, Vaix wouldn't tolerate Michelle's presence, regardless of the danger of Sara.

He leaned his back against the door, waiting to see if Iggy relented, he could reach down and pull Iggy off, but the minute he let go, Iggy would run after Michelle anyway.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:46 pm

"Oh yes, a regular ham," he chuckled and kissed her cheek, his hand finally hitting a low as he found appropriate to go with her, then slowly worked up along the base of her spine. A couple times he'd heard responding clicks, which had made him tense and feel the area to make sure he'd fixed instead of destroyed things, then continued on, slowly cover over her whole back in this route.

Iggy blinked, then smiled broadly, "so I may keep him then?" He looked up at Michell with a happy smile, leaping up and wrapping his arms around Michelle's stomach before the vampire could get out, ignoring Keith's demand to know when Sara was coming over. Being more interested in the present than the future currently.

Michelle watched Keith alone, he blinked in surprise as Iggy made Keith give in in such a way. He frowned, then looked at the link of hands wrapped around him. He sighed, looking back at Keith again with a frown, "why would you ask him that? He doesn't know anymore than you do..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Shaye purred, draping over her knees, almost cat-like. She was so very comfortable. She almost fell asleep. Purring again, she arched her back, automatically responding to Vaix's hands. She smiled to herself when she noticed how low his hands would go. She shrugged, she considered that to be very nobel of him, considering some of the guys she had been with in the past.

"He would actually" Keith snapped at Michelle.
'I don't care Iggy, and no you can't keep him" He growled, getting frusturated.
"That's it, I'm getting Vaix. He turned and knocked on the door, fed up with Iggy's behaviour.
"I won't let him kill you, this time" He said to Michelle.
"He can just deal with Iggy better then me" He wouldn't let Vaix kill Michelle, this time. It wasn't Michelle's fault he was the victim of Iggy's people collecting. He waited patiently for Vaix, knowing he was inturrupting him and Shaye, which was a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Vaix smiled at Shaye, then stopped as a loud knocking came to the door, he growled, the idea of Michelle standing there upsetting him. He stopped, caressing the side of Shaye's face before standing and heading to the door. "Yeah?" he growled, then stopped as Keith's scent passed through the door, he opened it curiously, "what's up Keith?"

Iggy cried out when Keith knocked for Keith, his eyes bulged as he grew tense, holding onto Michelle worriedly in a petrified way as he waited to see what would happen. "Keith," he squeaked, hiding his face in Michelle's shirt as he waited for Vaix to practically attack him.

Michelle blinked in confusion at Iggy's fear, wasn't Iggy Vaix's brother? Why was he so afraid of his own family? He looked down at the trembling hands, attempting to pry them off again, but finding it harder then before.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:03 am

Shaye sighed as Keith knocked on the door, glancing up from her knees to see what he wanted.

"Talk to Iggy" Keith murmured, "Don't hurt Michelle, it's not his fault Iggy;s people collecting again" He murmured, moving aside so Vaix could get into the room. He was already beyond irritated right now, and Iggy's desperate cry didn't mean anything to him right now. He shoved his hands in his pocket and leaned against the wall, waiting for Vaix to do something. He seemed to be the only one who was able to make an impression on Iggy.

Shaye stood up and walked over to the door, poking her head through. She sighed and slipped into the room, waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Vaix blinked at Keith's response, then shook his head with a sigh. "Of course he is." He eyed Michelle for a long while, the older vampire looked confused and clueless as to what was going on, which he'd find funny if he didn't already hate Michelle. He growled, sticking his hands in his pockets as he made his way over, eyeing up Michellle, then looking down at the scared hyper creature clinging to Michelle's shirt. He growled, gripping Michelle's back in one hand and Iggy's in the other and ripping the two vampires easily. He let Michelle go, due to Keith's request, and picked Iggy up by his shirt so that the scared vampire looked him in the eye. "What are you doing?" he asked Iggy in a cold voice.
Iggy stared at Vaix absolutely frozen in his elder brother's grasp. "I...I like Michelle." He muttered, "may I keep him?"
Vaix stared at Iggy, then laughed, "Iggy. That's an it, not a him, and of course you can't keep it. It's dirty and deseased." He ignored the hiss the came from Michelle, "you can't keep every person that lets you sleep in their lap Iggy. Especially that one, he's no good." He twisted Iggy so he was looking at Roxa, whom had woken when Michelle had been pushed into the apartment and was listening curiously. "You're neglecting poor Roxa, you'll make her cry Iggy."
Iggy looked over at Vaix with utterly confused eyes, "no." The look on Vaix's face made him all the more confused.
"Oh yeah, look at her. She's already in tears, poor thing. You better be nicer to your friends Iggy. That isn't fair. To replace her with an it." He smiled at the respoonding his from Michelle again. But set Iggy down and gave him a nudge over to Roxa. Watching Iggy make his way over there, then scoop up Roxa's face and look for tears in the most confused and mentally screwed up way.
Vaix smiled and looked over at Michelle, "and you. You better leave here before I paint the walls red with you."

Michelle growled, glaring at Vaix in pure hate for the taughnting he'd been given by the other vampire. He stuck his hands in his pockets, smoke in his mouth as he tyurned and stormed off, humiliated.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Shaye crossed her arms against her chest, watching Michelle go. She moved over to Vaix, standing next to him, and looking at Roxa curiously. She was used to seeing her cry by this point. She turned, walking back into the room she shared with Vaix. To be brutally honest, she couldn't care less between Roxa and Michelle, they were both irritating to her. She walked into the room, kicking off her boots and smiling, satisfied as the thudded gently against the wall.

Keith watched Shaye go, before turning and smiling a thank you at Vaix. He could barely deal with Iggy on a good day, right now he had no patience for this sort of drama.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Vaix watched Iggy for a bit, amused as the vampire attempted to look for the 'tears' Roxa had supossed to be crying with. He shook his head at how literally Iggy took everything he said. Roxa was not crying in anyway, she looked amused at Iggy's concern, and let her neck snap forward to put a quick kiss to the younger vampire's nose, making Iggy cry out and fall back on the couch, whipping his nose as if Roxa had bit it instead of kissed it.
Vaix looked over at Keith with a soft smile and a roll of his eyes, then looked past at Shaye as she returned to the room. He started to follow, pacing a hand on Keith's shoulder as he passed. "Don't let that little stinker get to you Keith. He is just a child after all..." He patted Keith's shoulder as he released it and walked in after Shaye.
"You okay? I know it must have been gross to be in the same room with him..." He walked over to her calmly with a curious smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Keith nodded and shut the door, letting the two be alone together. He walked into the private room Iggy had claimed earlier and shut the door. He wasn't to amused with everything and needed some time to think.

Shaye shrugged.
"Honestly, it I had to choose between Michelle and Roxa, I wouldn't know who to choose" She shrugged. She sighed, "Probably Roxa, she actually cares about this family, whereas Michelle would only try to tear it apart" She mused, more to herself, then to him. She sighed and grinned at Vaix.
"Either way, can we forget them? Just have a nice evening to ourselves?" She asked, quickly changing the subject before she managed to confuse herself and him even more.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Iggy watched Keith go, then sat up and crawled over to the door, drawn in by the older vampire's rotten mood. He purred, considering opening the door a couple times now, and deciding it was best to leave Keith be before he got his head ripped off.

Vaix gave a soft laugh, then nodded. "Good idea." He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her happily, "Roxa would be best in this situation. But to be honest I'd love to rid us of both. Let's just forget it." He kissed her cheek happily, then took her hand and lead her over to the couch again, sitting down and smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Keith sighed and lay back on the bed. He sighed, bored, irritated and aggrivated beyond belief. He was thankful that the whole situation with Michelle had been resolved, that was at least one thing off of his mind. He pulled his wallet out, carefully sliding the picture of Lina free. He held it carefully, it was very old and he was very nervous about it falling apart.

Shaye smiled and nodded her head, going with him to the couch. She curled next to him, resting her head in his lap. She reached onto the floor, grabbing the remote and carefully flipping through the channels, looking for something to watch.
"See anything interesting?" She asked, her voice muffled by his pant leg.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Iggy purred to himself at Keith's misery, he could once again feel the familiar hurt coursing through Keith's veins. He tried to open the door, but in finding it locked began to claw at the door's bottom in an attempt to get in, hearing Roxa's scolding in the back ground as he did, but ignoring them full heatedly.

Vaix shook his head, "you choose. I've given up on trying to keep in time with TV these days." He played with a bit of her hair as her head rested in his lap, loving her company an already leaving behind the stress of Michelle's little following issues.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Keith heard Roxa scolding Iggy for his attempts to get into Keith's room. He sighed, he didn't want to deal with the irritating vampire right now. He turned and lay on his stomach, still staring at the picture. It was nice to be able to think about Lina freely, not having to hide his feelings, at least for right now.

Shaye began to purr, pausing on some comedy show and pausing.
"This'll do" She murmured, eyes sliding to half mast. She wasn't tired, not really, just comfortable. She sighed, content. She began to purr again, very softly, letting Vaix play with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Iggy clawed some more at the door, getting slightly more frantic at Keith's emotions that seeped from under the wooden block in his way. He whimpered in frustration, flinching and shrinking back as Roxa came up and took his hand, dragging him over to the couch with a roll of her eyes. "I keep forgetting to buy a leash for you...leave poor Keith be." She rolled her eyes at the whine she received.

Vaix watched the show curiously smiling from time to time at the show when it became amusing to him. He leaned forward and kissed the top of Shaye's head, then leaned back to relax, running his fingers along her scalp as he watched the program.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Keith sighed and slipped the picture back in his wallet. It would have to stay there until he found a safer place for it. He didn't want Iggy to find it, but he didn't want to lose the picture. It was all he had left of Lina, besides the gold ring around his neck.

Shaye sighed, purring contently.
"Enjoying it?' She asked, hearing and feeling him laugh. She was completely content right now, happy to just be relaxing with Vaix. She purred again, loving the feeling of his fingers rubbing her scalpe. She yawned, her eyelids fluttering again as she slowly grew more and more tired.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Iggy struggled against Roxa as he was restrained, making Roxa sigh and shake her head in irritation.

Vaix smiled and nodded contently, "just as much as you I see." She looked very happy, very sleepy. It occurred to him that his care was probably making her so tired, but he wasn't about to stop, not if she looked so content and joy filled at his attention towards her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Keith shoved his wallet back into his pocket, smiling. Carefully he stood, making sure it was in his pocket. He wanted to go for a drive, and he doubted Shaye would care if he borrowed her car.
He walked out of the room.
"I'm going out for a bit" He said softly, mainly to Roxa. He slipped into the room Vaix shared with Shaye.
"Hey, sorry, I just need the keys, I'd like to go for a drive" He said, Shaye stuck her head up for a moment, "Sure" She slurred, tired.

Shaye dropped her head back onto Vaix, eyelids fluttering again as she drifted into a sort of half-awake state. She began to purr again, barely hearing as Keith grabbed the keys and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next