Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)

Go down 
+4
Phantom
elastic
DemonHirugi
Vampiressqueen16
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 pm

(lolz, understandable.)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Glowing yellow eyes flickered to the shivering girl with hawk wings protruding from her back. The yellow eyes blinked, then blinked repeatedly, returning back to their unique orangey color. "Why, yes, yes it is." The deep, feminime(sp?) voice fell down from her place in the tree. She blinked again, her eye turning yellow again and she looked around in the pitch darkness. She closed her eyes and they returned orange. She shook her fire orange hair and her black panther ears rose from underneath her hair. She cleared her throat and listened for anything that might set them off runnning. When she found none, she jumped from the tree, landing nimbly on her feet as the snow crunched below her. She was dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans, a purple fleece long sleeved shirt, a small, thin black jacket over her shirt, and a pair of silver, white, and grey tennis shoes. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head, her long tail swinging out from side to side. She murmured something. "I'm exhausted." She said simply, stalking over to sit herself on a surprisingly dry log. She pulled the jacket tighter around her chest and crossed her arms over her chest. It had onlt started snowing about an hour pervious, but the land was already covered in snow. She yawned again, running her orange eyes over the group. She sighed and glanced at the girl standing again. "You have to be tired," the girl breathed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:13 pm

A boy with scales on part of his body, along with fangs and snake-like eyes, leaned up against a tree. He looked at the large clawed gauntlets that had been grafted to his skin. They preented him from doing anything that required alot of dexterity, but made him a force to be reckoned with in battle. His name was Cade. "Yessssssssssssssss, yesssssssssssssssssss it isssssssssssssssssss freezing, isssssssssssssssssssssssn't it?", he hissed. He was shivering alot, since he had also inherited a snake's cold bloodedness. In fact, if it got much colder, he would freeze from the inside out. "Dammit, I need warmth.......", he said under his breath. 'I could build a fire....', he thought. THen he looked at the clawed gauntlets. 'yeah...... ain't gonna happen.'
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Adrian was sitting against a tree, his knees drawn to his chest as he watched the others. He was shivering, but he had no idea what to say to the others right now, being completely lost in thought. His dark eyes watched the others as Cade talked. He felt a bit sorry for the other guy, he must be freezing, even compared to the rest of them. He stood up, looking around, "We should make a fire, before we all freeze to death" He said, speaking for the first time in hours. He pulled a small lighter from his pocket, and looking around for some twigs or something. He shivered a bit and shoved his hands deep in his pockets, waiting for someone to help him gather some twigs and stuff. It woudl be hard to find dy stuff, consider the ground was almost completely covered in snow. He scuffed his foot in the snow, staring at the white ground, a small frown on hsi face. He had no idea what to expect or even what to say, he was still in a form of shock.

OOC:: Sorry, I have writers block.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Terra looked at the others with interests. She herself was leaning up against a tree, one leg was stretched out, the other tucked in and supporting her dangling arm. She thought a moment "Yes... I"m shivering, and I think I got goosebumps too" she said, thoughtfully looking at her arms and legs. A small smile crept into her lips and she mumbled to herself "At least I still have human reactions, and look like one... barely" she sighed. Of course she regretted the transformation, who wouldn't? She stood up with a small grunt and gazed at the others, her green eyes watched Adrian as he brought out a lighter, glad that they would have some shield from the cold. She smiled, putting her back against the tree behind her, and crossing her arms over her chest. Still smiling, Terra remembered a result of her transformation, she had fangs now. Quickly, she clamped her mouth shut before it became to obvious, cursing herself for forgetting. She didn't mind the fangs really, she was just afraid that the others would, for they were quite intimidating.

((sorry about the shortness :/ ... I may edit it later, just so you all know))

Last edited by elastic on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Cade looked over at Adrian, a grateful look in his eyes. He desperately needed a fire, or some source of warmth and heat, but with the claws it was all but impossible to gather tinder, firewood, or even light a fire. It was amazingly cruel.(dang, out of ideas already...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Ooc\\
>o>;
Writer's Block...

Bic//
Serulean's eyes turned to the girl who spoke to her, and she nodded her head, "The only way that will at least give me a little more warmth, and anyways I don't like to sit down and stay in one place. I just can't stand it." She turned her head towards Adrian and a small smile crept upon her face, "That would be perfect...though...". She glanced at the forest around them and unfolded her wings away from her small body, "Let me try to gather some branches from the trees, would that help a lot?" she spoke up turning to the others. Serulean extended them out to their full fifteen foot wingspan, looking so small between her large russet brown wings.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Adrian smiled at Serulean, "That would be incredibly helpful" He said, his red fox ears twitching absentmindedly. He glanced around, hoping to find some larger logs for later on, that would keep the fire burning. He glanced at Cade knowing that his claws made it impossible to do almost anything.
"Want my jacket?' He offered the other boy, worried about him. Generally Adrian wouldn't have cared, but he knew that Cade was now cold-blooded and he didn't want someone he knew to die because of that. Sighing he slipped of his leather jacket and helded it out for Cade, hoping he wouldn't rip it, but not caring overly much if he did. Sighing he shivered, wearing only a white t-shirt and begining to look for medium to large size logs. He sighed again, his dark eyes scanning the ground and nearby forest in search. His hands were shoved deep in his jean pockets in a vain attempt to keep them warm. His necklace slapped against his chest as he looked, reminding him that it was there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:38 am

(...In your bio, you said adrian was fish, not fox. or maybe that was a differnt Aarian...)"Thank you.", Cade said ,smiling. He took the jacket and put it on, being very careful to not compeltely shred it with his new claws. He was almost immeidately warmer, and let out a small sigh of releif. He had been worried that he would freeze out here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:40 am

OOC:: -pokes bio- It say's fox.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:52 pm

(ok, lol, sorry. i was thinking of Adric's bio.)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Adalea turned her head toward the group, then yawned again, her feline-like fangs exiting her gums. "I'm starving." She said. Then, in a flash she was pinned to the ground. Growling, she kicked the Comicorp man off of her. She saw the lots, atleast twenty were closing in on the group. "This is what I get for not paying attention." Lay growled, turning in a circle to see the full size of the group. There were more than twenty now. They were all big and muscular. Lay swallowed. "I'm sorry guys." She said as two more attacked her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Serulean's olive green eyes widen and without thinking she thrusted her wings downwards sending a huge amount of snow flying off from the ground. She flapped her wings two to three times to gain balance and she glanced around at the others before her. Her feet dangled underneath her as she felt the bitter cold wiggle through. Serulean rubbed her shoulders again letting out cold wisps of air escape her lips, "Oh, come on this isn't good." she whined to herself glancing around, "I should help, but where to start?' She did a backwards flip in mid-air and lowered herself closer to the ground. Serulean gulped at the thought if one of the Comicorp men would be able to reach her within a high jumping lenght, but it didn't matter, she had to toughen it up right now just oh elp the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 pm

CAde smiled. "You guys gave me these claws. Thanks.", he said, smirking as he tore 3 Comicorp guys to shreds.(dang, i'm running otu of stuff...)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Terra snarled, turning to find the cornicorp's surrounding them. She bared her wolf-like fangs, hoping that they would deter them from attacking her. It didn't seem to work though, they only kept on advancing. Her russet ear twitched and her eyes flicked around the men. On a sudden decision, Terra lunged at the nearest one and slashed at him with her teeth, and, seeing it wasn't enough, began furiously pounding her fists at him. She was knocked off by one of the others and sent back to her original spot. Getting up once again, she lunged at the one she thought had hit her off repeating the same cycle with him. This time, however, he kicked her hard in the stomach, sending her into a crumpled heap on the ground. It didn't matter however, the prospect of a good fight got her back up and back at them. She loved fighting, even if she wasn't winning.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:15 pm

((I was left! Shows what you get for skimping out on an internet day...

Name: Olien Hefde
Appearence: (My compy refuses to post pictures.) http://kotorikurama.deviantart.com/art/gothic-boy-85879772
Animal: Capercaillie, or a Wood grouse
Animal Additions: Large wings, shorter than Serulean's wings by about 1 foot. Claws/talons extend from his feet and hands. His feet are bird feet. Also, has a 6 foot long tail.
Weapons: Talons and bow.
Personality: Easy to talk to and very forgetful most of the time.
Crush: None, ask.
Other: He gets along better with 4-legged animals than birds.

So there's my bio.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Adrian growled as the men appeared, his own fangs bared in annoyance. He flinced as one of the men grabbed him, but he managed to toss him off, slamming him into a tree and quickly turning to face the next one. His red ears swivled, telling him if someone were to come from behind. He snarled softly, as four men came at him, backing him slowly into a corner against a tree. This wasn't good, not good at all. He felt blood running down his arm and realized that one of them had scratched him rather badly.
"Damn" He muttered, looking around anxiously to see if the otheres were doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:38 am

Serulean dropped down low and did a perfect aimed roundhouse kick into someone's rib cage making him stagger. She flew up again but since she was too slow one man grabbed her by the ankle and she yelped as he swung her around once and slammed her into the ground. Let out a cry as her back made contact with the cold snow and Serulean opened her eyes just in time to stop a hand reaching for her neck. Her hands were so small and cold compared to his large man hands and he broke through ringing around her neck. She choked out kicking and trashing. The guy threw her but she folded her wings outwards and flapped them once to take airborne again. Serulean dropped down low again to attack and she did another round house kick on to a head of a Comicorp men as he tried to grab her around the ankles but he fell backwards dizzy. Serulean didn't have time to turn around to see one of the men jumped from behind and made her fall to the ground with her wings in an akward but yet painfully position.
"Let go of me!" she yelled. He placed a hand on the back of her head keeping half of her face, pressed into the snow, "This will all end soon for you bird girl." he snarled. The pain surged through her as Serulean wanted to folded her wings properly, but the man wouldn't let her move at all with his weight bearing down all on her small body.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Lay growled, reaching out to hit yet another two men, missing the second, but knocking the first unconsious. She growled again as the man grabbed at her. She swung, knocking him away too. She dived toward Serulean as men dived at her. They missed and she hit the man pinning Serulean square in the chest. He sputtered as Adalea pulled Serulean into a standing postion. Adalea spun and saw Adrian trapped against a tree. She sprung, baring her fangs, ripping one man's jugular vein, causing him to fall to the ground. She growled, very feline-like and sprung at another, but one tackled her in the process. Two men pinned her. She clawed, growing, kicked, and lunged. Another joined as the two started to lose control. Then another. Then another. "It's almost over," one man grunted as Adalea kicked him in the stomach. Then a cloth was placed over her face.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Terra, having retreated lightly from her main plain, due to the throbbing of her arms, sides, and head, turned to see Adalea pinned on the ground. Emitting a deep growl she swung a stiff leg at his temple, and turned to kick the other in the chest. She snarled at them for a moment before her feet were swept out from under her, and she hit the cold harsh ground with a thud that sent the air flying out of her. Coughing for air, she began shakily getting up, but was stopped by someone pinning her arms and legs down 'great' she thought glumly, wriggling to try and wretch free of his grasp, but with no avail.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Serulean spread out her wings flapping them twice before folding them in. She turned to see where Adalea and she saw the larg group of men pinning her down.
"Let her go!" she growled charging towards them. Serulean bent low ramming one straight into the stomach with with her elbow digging in hard. He coughed holding a hand on his stomach letting out monsterus coughs as Serulean brought her knee up kicking him from underneath the chin making him fall backwards. She then jumped on to the back on one of the guys and bit hard into his shoulder with her human teeth. He cried out reaching behind grabbed her hair yanking it. She yelped letting go, but she kicked her feet into his chest and he let go, having Serulean tumble backwards.
"Arrggh!" she yelled charging at them.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Olien flew onto the scene, currently fifty feet or so in the sky. He used his large bird feet to hold his gatherings and his hands to shoot down 2 men. He swooped lower to get better sights, but didn't get a chance to let an arrow fly. A man had grabbed his tail feathers and was pulling him down. He squalled, then pulled an arrow from his back and stabbed the man's hand. The man cringed and fell. Olien sighed in relief, but oh-too soon. Another man had his leg now, as he realized they were slowly pulling him down. He started letting arrows fly wildly at the men that were pulling. Pulling. Then a yank. One of them had ripped out a feather. Olien screamed in pain, then shot arrow after arrow into the men. And then he ran out. No more arrows meant he had to do it the hard way. But at least the others could take the arrows for their own use.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Adrian growled and swore under his breath, ignoring the blood now coursing down his arm. He wasn't really happy about being surrounded, but everyone else seemed fairly busy. Thankfully the men were to stupid to charge him all at once, instead they came one at a time, allowing him to tussle and dispatch of each methodically. After what felt like forever only two remained, and they both charged him, pinning him to the ground, laughing as he thrashed under the combined weight. He snapped razor sharp fangs at them, but was unable to even sit up enough to harm them. One man lay across his chest, pinning his arms and upper body the ground, and the other was pulling something from his pocket that he couldn't seen. He growled, his heart pounding in his chest as he tried in vain to get away.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:41 pm

ooc: wow I've missed a ton! Sorry my internet keeps going down and I have no idea how long it will stay up now...but what have I missed so far? and more importantly, how should I jump in this late???
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Adalea staggered up, growling and spitting like a wet house cat. She glanced around, seeing only two left and they were pinning Adrian to the ground. Adalea decided that she wouldn't morph, not when she didn't need to waste energy. She charged, knokcing both of them off and she tumbled over Adrian. She dove for the men, striking both and then landing a few feet away from Adrian. "You okay?" she asked, swallowing deeply. Then an arrow landed beside her. She didn't want to do it, but the men were stirring. She picked the arrow out of the snow and quickly drove an arrow into each of their hearts, flinching and wincing as she did so. She felt bad and then she blinked. "Let's go before more come." Adalea said, looking around.

OoC: We just fought a bunch of Comicorp men and now we are getting ready to move on. You can just say you were fighting too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next