Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)

Go down 
+4
Phantom
elastic
DemonHirugi
Vampiressqueen16
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) Empty
PostSubject: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Peircing blues eyes flickered to the bed next to her's. It was empty, like always. The girl swallowed, feeling the anxious lump form in the middle of her throat. There was an unwanted presence in her room. "Lylliana?" the whisper rang through the tense air of the small bedroom. The girl turned, seeing first the flickering tail and the cat ears, then a pounding sensation on the top of her head, then all went black.

Plot: Orphans all over the world are being kidnapped and rushed to Comicorp: The Soldiers of Tomorrow!. The large building is in the middle of the city, but it's cement walls and sound proof windows which, to outsiders, give a friendly look. Inside, however, there are constant screams of suffering children, all being injected, poked, and prodded. Finally, figuring they were wasting children, the stopped kidnapping and stopped the Comicorp process all together. The building has been abandoned, the bodies left for trash. Unknowingly, seven teenagers survived. They felt different and when it was too late, they realized what they had been made. They are part animal and can morph into that animal. Now they must run for their lives, while people from Comicorp try and capture them.

Setting: The forest. It's snowing and really cold. It's night. They are taking a break in a small clearing.

Rules:
1. Follow normal rules.
2. No one, two, or three line posts.
3. Only one character per person, unless necessary.
4. Post "Wild hearts, wild dreams" when you ask to join.
5. Romance is allowed.
6. Violence is allowed.
7. Be nice.
8. No arguing.
9. No God Modeling or Power Playing, give someone else a chance to post before you say that you hurt them.
10. Have fun!

Reminders:
1. I can ask you to leave if you don't cooperate.
2. I can be a bit stubborn, give me a little patience please.
3. What you give to me, you will recieve; if you are nice, I will be nice.
4. Please don't continue without me.
5. Have fun!

Biography Format:
Name:
Appearence: Detailed description or picture.
Animal: Any animal except any form of cat.
Animal Additions: Tails, ears, eyes, ect.
Weapon: Something realistic.
Personality:
Crush:
Other:

Last edited by Vampiressqueen16 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:21 am

(Wild hearts, wild dreams.)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:53 am

(Wild hearts, wild dreams.
Join?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 am

Ooc\\
Wild Hearts, Wild Dreams.
Join?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 am

OoC: All of you may join.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:43 am

Name:Cade Izima
Appearence:Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) Snake
Animal:Snake
Animal Additions:He has snake-like eyes, as well as snake fangs, scales on part of his body, and he hissses when he speaks
Personality:Very versatile, impossible to predict. He sometimes argues with himself.
Crush:Serulean
Other:is not afraid to use the claws that are attached to his hands

Last edited by sora22 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:06 am

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) Sword_anime_girl

Name: Terra
Animal: wolf
Animal Additions: fangs and russet wolf ears.
Personality: She's quite, and tends to think things through a million times over before acting. Terra is a bit of a tough one, stubborn once she makes up her mind, and can hold up in a fight.
Weapon: The sword seen in her picture, keeps it slung across her back. And a metal chain that's wrapped around her waist.
Crush: Open. Please ask
Other: none

Last edited by elastic on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:51 pm

((Wild Hearts, Wild Dreams. I'd like to be one of the teens.))

Last edited by hanabi on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have my reasons, you have yours. Do we really need to talk about this?)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:52 pm

OOC:: Wild Hears, Wild Dreams. May I join?
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:55 pm

~Wild Hearts, Wild Dreams.
Join?~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 pm

OoC: Yes. You all may join. One more person may join. So everyone post their biographies and we will start.

Last edited by Vampiressqueen16 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) Kellen-1
Name: Adrian Lapierre
Animal: Fox
Animal Additions: He has red fox ears, and fox fangs.
Weapon: Basically small knives hidden on his person. (Small)
Personality: Adrian is quiet, contemplative, and slightly random at times. He sometimes can appeare emotionless and uncaring, although this is not true. He can be very kind and sweet, but this is rare, and only to those he really cares about. He has major trust issues and it takes awhile to gain his trust, but once you gain it, he is very loyal and protective.
Crush: None at the moment, ask please.
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Name: Serulean Streak
Appearance: Serulean stands 5”5 and weighs about 124 pounds (because of her light boney structure of a hawk). She has short hazel hair that is short from the front then it grows long until the back of the head and it barely hangs over her shoulders, then the fringes of her hair is dyed in a dark brown. She has bright light olive green eyes and a pale skin tone color. Her wardrobe varies once in a while but most of the time she wears a sleeveless shirt underneath her thin black jacket and some simple skinny jeans. Her shirt and jacket has two long slits so she can neatly unfold her wings without a hassle. Serulean has a black smudge on her face that appears to look like a cross and she has a cross necklace as well with a dark red velvet choker going around her neck
Animal: Red-Tailed Hawk
Animal Additions: She has a fifteen foot russet colored in wingspan with the edges of the wings in a bright white. Serulean has the control to un-extract them and extract them in.
Weapon: She carries a small pocket knife that is hitched on to her left thigh and a silver dagger that it hitched on to a belt that goes around her waist.
Personality: Serulean is a reserved teen and she doesn’t talk much to anyone. She was the baby of her family and the always the youngest from her friends so most of her times she would talk very little to some one or any one who tried to stir up a talk with her unless it is an interesting conversation.
Crush: Cade
Other: She carries around a small locket that holds a portrait of her family before she was taken to the orphan home.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 pm

ooc: mind if I join? "Wild hearts, wild dreams"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:53 pm

OoC: You may join Movie.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:03 pm

ooc: thanks! ^^ Here's my bio!
Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) 621184-anime_boy_fav6_large

Name: Adric Drake
Nickname: Drake
Animal: Silver Fish
Animal Additions: Has gills that he hides under his hair, silver fins that run up the side of his arms, and his toes are webbed. (He can breathe in land and water)
Weapon: He has a dagger strapped to his leg under his jeans and a small pistol hidden under his shirt.
Personality: Unlike most of the other people, he is driven more by the intrigue and thrill of life rather than the promise of winning itself. He seems to have an uncanny ability to unravel mysteries from only the barest clues, and keeps secrets very well. He's smart, and tends to hide his intellectual side from others. He pretty much survives through everything by his wits, tenacity, and resourcefulness.
Crush: None that he’ll tell anyone about
Other: Occasionally pretends like he’s not different; he likes to hide his unusual features.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Name: Adalea Corazon Kite (Lay for short)
Appearence: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) 71742-bigthumbnail
Animal: Panther
Animal Additions: Black panther ears and black tail. She has the ability to switch her orange colored eyes to glowing yellow to see in the dark. She also has the grace and skill of a panther. Along with her feline-like fangs.
Weapon: A chain wraps around her midsection, then crosses over her chest, and is attached to two, thin, moonlight purple swords with panther designs on the blades.
Personality: Hard to explain.
Crush: Open.
Other: She's very good with animals, especially cats.

Last edited by Vampiressqueen16 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:14 pm

((I forgot the weapon x]
Sorry... I edited it though Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:35 pm

OoC: Great! Now we just wait for hanabi's and Yakumo's bios and we can start.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm

OoC: Okay. We are going to go ahead and start. Who wants to start?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Ooc\\
I care to volunteer.
owo
But where do we start of from?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:16 pm

OoC: Read the setting on the first post. That might give you a good idea. If you need more help, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Serulean walked around in the snow barefoot, with her wings folded neatly behind her back. She rubbed her thin arms trying to keep warm, but it didn\'t seem to work at all. Her golden locket dangled around her small neck as she kept pacing around instead of trying to sit. She learned it\'s better to keep on moving than to stay still and freeze to death, but neither way worked for her. Serulean didn\'t knew how cold it was going to be, and even being barefoot made things worse. She folded her wings over her small body and then shifted from foot to foot glancing at the others teen around her, they did all look a lot older than her and bet she knew they must know a lot of more things than she would, so Serulean had been quiet ever since they left the orphan home. She didn\'t even bother to talk to anyone so far since they been sticking close with each other. She thought of going home with her biological family, but with her wings, they might never take her in. There was no hope to call somewhere home, or anyone to call \'family\'. She skimmed a hand across her back to feel the holes where her wings broke through and she shivered.
"Argh, it's so cold!" she moaned quietly to herself.

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:02 pm

(Uh... they're in the forest, as the setting says, not the city, as your intro said)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Ooc\\
D|
Lemme fix I got really distracted I forgot about the settting, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)   Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Hearts (Semi-lit and up only)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next