Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm

"For a week?" Zero asked walking slowly around the couch and landing down beside Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm

"He went with some old vampire friends or something?" Keith said shrugging. It was a good excuse, as Adrian was only a few years younger then him, and they all had many friends in the vampire community.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm

"I guess we'll use that then." Zero nodded. "Okie dokie." He shuddered. "I've been spending to much time with Andy."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:59 pm

"Oh?" Keith asked, looking up at Zero, a curious expression on his face. He stretched out, and kicked his legs onto the coffee table, wincing a bit as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 pm

"Yeah. You don't live with her." He said, shaking his head. "She's just as tempermental and argumentative as any other teenage girl."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 pm

"Yea, but you don't live with Shaye" Keith countered.
"She is still a bit of a teenage girl" Keith said, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:09 pm

"Uhhh... I lived with Andy longer than you've lived with Shaye." He shuddered. "It's taken a huge toll on me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

"Perhaps, but I live with Adrian as well, who's totally irritating most of the time" He said, shaking his head.
"Either way the combo of a brooding teenage vampire, and Shaye can add up"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Zero chuckled. "Jay does nothing until she either decided to hop on her rebellious streak or just feels the need to argue. Then I'm ready to pull my hair out." he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 pm

"Well on the bright side, you have me to take Andy out, and I have you to take Shaye out" He said, smiling. He really liked the fact that Shaye and Zero were a couple. He hated most of her Ex's, so it was nice to be friend's with one for a change.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:21 pm

Zero chuckled. "I'm afriad I'd have to tear apart any other guy, because Andy is...." He shook his head. "You spend enough time with her to know she's crazy." He rolled his eyes.

Andy glanced back to make sure Jay was till coming. It was like the fresh air had cleared her head some. She was stumbling anymore, just walking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Shaye trailed along behind Jay and Andy. She felt as though there was something wrong, so she was chewing on her lip, which she often did when nervous, worried and anxious. She was begining to get that feeling again, she was fading a bit again, but she ignored it. It was as if she was blurry to see.

"Haha, yea. We'll Andy and I have been together for so long, I don't even remeber her ex boyfriends. "I've had to deal with all Shaye's boyfriend's. I swear teenage guys today are awful compared to us, when we were human"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Zero chuckled and nodded. "I know it. They are hoirrible. Although, we were raised just a few years before them."

Andy smiled and then started up the steps toward to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Shaye walked slowly up the steps, her body was still fading. It was strange, she glanced down at her fingers and gaped. Her 'lines' so to speak were blurred.

Keith laughed. And leaned back on the couch, "The girls should be back soon"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Jay turned and saw Shaye. "What are you doing?" Jay asked. She was clearly still messed up. "Reshape your figure and come on." Andy turned at this. "Shaye? What's going on? Can't you control that?" Andy asked, staring down at the hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 pm

"Nope, not yet" Shaye said, shaking her head a bit.
"It just kind of happens, but I''m working on it" She said, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Andy chuckled and reached for her hand, but then decided against it and grabbed the part of her lower arm that hadn't disappeared yet. "Come on," She smiled, "Keith, Adrian, and Zero are probably waiting."

Jay pushed open the door and almost fell face forward. She straightened and smiled at the passing people. Someone started whispering about her. She held the door open as Andy pulled Shaye through. Then Jay pushed open the door to the hotel room. She walked in. "Hello," she said, the word was long and drawn out.

Andy rolled her eyes teasingly and walked past Jay, letting go of Shaye. She swallowed and smiled at them both. "Hey guys."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Shaye allowed Andy to drag her along, she knew she must look really messed up. As soon as she was released, she stepped into a corner, her eyes scanning the room.
"Where did Adrian go?" She asked softly, glancing around, dark hair falling into her eyes.

"Hey" Keith said, smiling and pretending he hadn't heard Shaye.
"How was the walk?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Andy shrugged. "Would've been much better if it hadn't happened." Andy sighed. Zero chuckled. "I told you," Zero nudged Keith. "Sarcastic attitude." He shook his head.

Jay looked around the room. "Where's Adrian?" she asked, loud enough to where she knew Zero and Keith could hear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 pm

"Oh, some old friends of his stopped by, and he took off with them for awhile" Keith said, shrugging noncommitantly.

"Um, guys?" Shaye said suddenly in a panicked voice, she was slowly fading, but it wasn't at all like disappearing, something else was happening.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Zero walked over to Shaye. "Aren't you supposed to be learning how to control that?" Zero asked, watching as more and more of her arm disappeared.

Andy raised and eyebrow. "Uh-huh." And then watched Shaye carefully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Shaye bit her lip. "I learned how to control the disappearing thing, but this is different, it's like I'm actuallu fading" She muttered. Although she didn't know it, it was due to her emotions. Any really negative or sad ones resulted in her disappearing, until her mood changed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Zero shrugged. "Well... I know absolutely nothing about shadow people or whatever. So I have no idea what to do." Zero looked at Andy. "I don't even know anything," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Shaye laughed, even her voice was fading. Soon the others wouldn't be able to see her, or hear her or anything.
"I'm scared" She whispered, her voice shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Zero looked at her. "Don't be. We can't see you, but you can still see us." He said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next