Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:10 pm

"Oh yea, wasted" Keith said, rolling his eyes.
"All thanks to me" He muttered, squeezing her hand and leading the way back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Zero shook his head. "It's not Keith's fault. It's just Shaye's rebellious streak. But yes. Practicaly falling over herself."

Andy smiled. She leaned lightly against Keith's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 pm

"Is my fault, but she is falling all over herself" He muttered, rolling his eyes at Zero.
"Which remindes me, we left Adrian alone to deal with that"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 pm

"Uh oh." Andy grimaced. "It isn't your fault, Keith." Zero repeated.

Jay looked at Adrian and then at Shaye. She wanted to be out, kicking butt and saving Andy. but no! She was stuck here with Adrian practically babysitting her. She sighed and leaned farther into her chair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Adrian sighed, picking up Shaye and taking her to the bedroom. He had also glanced at Jay, understanding what she was feeling.
"Hey, Sorry" He muttered at her, once he returned from the bedroom.

"My fault" Keith said stubbornly, "But she does have a stubborn streak"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:24 pm

"It's not your fault." Jay said. "It's Zero's." She smiled at him.

Andy shook her head. "Boys. Can we please stop arguing?" She smiled. Zero kept glancing around, probably afraid Ricky would come from behind and take Andy again. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:26 pm

"Well either way, it sucks to be stuck here" Adrian said with a shrug, sitting down on the couch. "Especially with Shaye"

Keith shrugged, and opened the door to the hotel. He walked inside, leading the way to the room.
"Hey guys" He called opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Jay stood up, rushing over and enloped Andy in a hug. "Well, hi to you too, Jay." Andy said, never letting go of Keith's hand.

Zero walked past them and then looked at Adrian. "How much trouble were they?" he asked, looking around. "Where's Shaye?" he asked.

Andy rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 pm

"Passed out, I put her to bed. Besides that, we did nothing" Adrian replied, shrugging his shoulders and turning his attention back to the Television.

Keith sighed and slipped his hand from Andy's stepping inside and glancing around. He wasn't feeling to great about the whole evening, and now that he was relaxed his chest was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Andy dropped her hand to her side and watched Keith. "How much pain?" she asked, walking up behind him.

Jay let her arms fall to her sides as Andy ducked from her hug. She shrugged and turned, almost crashing into Zero. She hit him in the back, but he didn't move. She shook her head and started around him. He grabbed her head and stratched her head in an noogie. "Zero!" Jay cried, reaching up and hitting him. He just laughed and let her go. She growled sharply and then went and sat down, rubbing her hand over her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Shaye moaned, her eyes flickering open to loud, loud noises. She rolled over, rubbing her head and grinding her teeth. She couldn't actually handle the noise, it was causing her an even worse headache.

Keith turned to Andy.
"Not bad" He lied, although he was an expert, he sighed, and smiled her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

Andy raised an eyebrow. "I don't believe you." She said, pursing her lips.

Zero turned his head at the sound of Shaye. He grimaced and stuck his head in the room. She was grinding her teeth. "I think that will teach her." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 am

Both Keith and Adrian laughed.
"Seriously? Haven't you known her long enough to realize she'll never learn?" Adrian said, while Keith grinned.

He sighed and turned his attention to Andy.
"Don't believe me then" He said, smiling cheekily at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. "I won't." She said as she moved to sit down in the large, overstuffed, blue chair that was next to the couch.

Zero shook his head. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Shaye eventually resorted to the age old technique of pulling a pillow over her head.

Keith rolled his eyes and sighed, making a face at Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. "I thought you would've grown out of making faces at me by now, Keith." She teased, never turning around to face him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 pm

"Meh" Keith said, rolling his in return. He was in a lot of pain, but he was refusing to show it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Andy smiled and then leaned deeper into the chair with a sigh.

Zero watched Shaye turn over and pull a pillow over her head. He shook his head. "She's totally trashed," Zero said, maingly to himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 pm

OOC: Don't forget to post your intro on the 1x4

BIC:
"Duh" Shaye muttered, hearing Zero. She didn't mind, it was true. She muttered inchoerently into her pillow, a frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 am

Zero chuckled as he heard Shaye answer him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:22 am

She rolled her eyes into her pillow and sat up, looking tired.
"Are you gonna laugh at me all night?" She asked, smiling teasingly. She was tired, but enough to be mean.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Zero shrugged. "If I feel then need," he said in his nochallant, easy going voice. He smiled and shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:20 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever" She muttered, pulling the pillow over her head again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Zero shook his head, but refrained from laughing. "Where's Jay?" Zero asked. She had disappeared. Suddenly, something hard hit the door. Zero walked over, openeing the door. Andy was out of her seat. Jay staggered in. Andy burst out laughing. "Oh God! Two people drunk in one room! This is hilarious." Andy choked out between laughs. "That's the fastest I've ever seen anyone get drunk," Zero said. Jay held up a finger. "One drink," she said as she slid down the wall and buried her face in her hands. Andy laughed. "She doesn't have much tolerence." Zero looked down at her. "Obvisously."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Shaye sighed, and rolled out of bed. She changed quickly and unsteadily into a pair of faded sweats, which she rolled up, and a beat up soccer jersey. She yawned, and rubbed her eyes, before walking out of the bedroom. She had odviously given up on sleep, but despite her matted hair and messy appearance, she still looked fairly pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next