HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Andy closed her eyes, trying to go back to sleep. She was finally able to, sliding deeply into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Adrian sighed, sitting up and stretching. He had fallen asleep in the spare room again, he sighed, this was getting old, all the sleeping. He sat up, reluctantly, wincing as his muscles screamed in protest. He wasn't hungry anymore, thanks to Keith. He blinked rapidly, before forgetting that he couldn't see out of his one eye.
"Damn"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 pm

OoC: Make something exciting happen. You are better at it than I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 pm

OOC:: Adrian's about to fall down the stairs...
And I'll work on it. It'll have to happen to one of my charries though.

BIC:
Adrian stumbled, his depth perception was way off. Sighing, he went to take the first step on the stairs, misjudging the distance, and falling, hard down the stairs. Cursing, he sat up, dizzy at the bottom, he felt sore, he had re-opened up some injuries, he could tell.

Shaye sat up, hearing a crash and sliding free from Zero's lap.
"Oh Adrian" She gasped, rushing to her older brother's side and sliding an arm under his shoulder to help him up.
"Are you alright?" She asked, wincing as he growled at her. Adrian was odviously not in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Zero was beside him, slowly moving Shaye out of the way. "Here," Zero said, bending down. "I'm not going to move you until you're ready." He said, looking at his old friend.

Andy stratled awake at the sound of Adrian's crash. She bumped Keith's shoulder with her hand. "Adrian just fell down the stairs," she growled, standing, sliding from under the blankets, and walking toward the stairs. She trotted down them quickly. She was still in her purple cloth shorts and tanktop without shoes, and she sighed. She dropped down beside Zero. "You okay?" she asked, examining the reopened wounds without touching them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Adrian let out a frusturated growl. He hated being fussed over, and now, he had Shaye, Andy and Keith all hovering around him.
"Fine" He said roughly, forcing himself, slightly unsteady to his feet, without their help. He looked around, seeing the couch, made his way over and flopped down.

Keith, like Andy was down the stairs in a matter of minutes, wearing a pair of jeans, and now shirt. He sighed, watching Adrian stumbled towards the couch.
"Kitchen" He murmured quietly to the others, nodding at Zero to bring Shaye.

Shaye felt herself pushed aside and saw Zero now trying to help the stubborn vampire. She also saw the others appear, and frowned as Keith muttered something, but she couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Zero gripped Shaye's hand, pulling her toward the kitchen, following Andy and Keith.

Andy walked into the kitchen beside Keith, sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Shaye gasped as she was pulled towards the kitchen. She needed vampire hearing, it was becoming apparent.
Keith leaned against the counter, looking at the others, his eyes sad.
"Something really needs to be done" He murmured, nodding out of the room. He was far enough away that Adrian wouldn't hear.
"Badly"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Andy nodded, reaching into the fridge for a bottle of water. She took a sip and grimaced. She was also hungry. Geez... What had she been doing to neglect the neccessities so much? Oh right. Saving Adrian's butt.

Zero looked at Keith, sitting down on the table. "Yeah. Quickly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Shaye sat on Zero's lap.
"But what?" She said, leaning back against him. "Adrian's the most stubborn out of all of us" She murmured, looking at her eldest brother, whom nodded.

Keith made a face as Andy drank water, he could never understand her tolerance of human food. He had only drank blood since he had been turned, same with Adrian.
"I have no idea, but he's getting worse. I mean, he's stumbling around, running into things. It's not good" He glanced down, Shaye's puppy, Jet was pulling on his pant leg.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Andy sighed, capping the water and throwing it at Zero, whom caught it with one hand and handed it to Shaye. "Want it?" he asked, holding it out in front of her.

Andy moved closer to Keith, leaning against the counter too. She was leaning back with her lower back tounching the counter and then sighed. She was a good three or four feet away from Keith. She looked out toward the living room. "I honestly don't know what can be done." She said. "It's my fault." She whispered, hoping no one would hear her at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:44 pm

"I'm good" Shaye responded, smiling her thanks at both Zero and Andy. She leaned back again, resting against Zero, sighing.

"No" Keith suddenly snapped, suprising Shaye. He grabbed Andy by the shoulders, shaking his head.
"No love, this is not your fault" He said, looking at her with such a depth of love in his eyes that it was damn near impossible not to believe him.
"It was those werewolves, this is their fault, and they died because of it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Andy gasped when she was grabbed by the shoulders. Keith had surprised her too. She looked away and then sighed. "Yeah... Okay." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:51 pm

"I'm serious Andy" Keith said, his voice soft, yet stern. He wrapped his arms around her, moving so he was leaning against the counter, facing Zero. Andy's face was pressed into his chest, so now he could talk to his oldest friend.
"What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Andy rested easily against his chest, taking in his scent carefully. She tried to believe him, but sometimes, she faltered.

Zero shrugged. "I honestly don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Keith sighed, tightening his arms around Andy's waist reassuringly.
"Me neither, but something has to be done" He said, looking from Zero to Shaye with a sad face.

-------

http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=373
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-