Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 pm

All of the teens turned to see the two shadows. Skye abruptly stopped, digging her claws into the ground to avoid colliding into them. She got up taking a few paces back and Cloud clutched his hands to have the shards of rock shatter into pieces, falling all around them.
"I thought I would never see you two again." Skye whispered then she straightened up and spoke in a firm voice, "Then who am I to trust?'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 pm

"You are not to trust this man. But you should trust Cade.", Dusk said. "You see, this man is not Cade.", Dawn said, grabbing Cade by the throat. Cade smirked. "I knew I should have destroyed you when I killed your brother.", he said in a deep, evil voice. His eyes turned bright red. "You're too smart. Knowledge is a dangerous thing.", he said. His fingers extended into demonic claws.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Skye's violet eyes widen as she saw the claws. Cloud came to his sister's side shocked as well.
"Who are you?!" she barked furiously.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 pm

The false Cade smirked and slammed his fist into Dawn's chest. Dawn fell to the ground, releasing the flase Cade. "I have gone by many names in the past: Beelzebub, Satan, Set, Hel, Charon, Hades, Pluto, The Antichrist, The Prince of Darkness, The Beast, Crowley, The Devil, etc. But I prefer my original name, Lucifer.", he said, grinning wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Without thinking Skye lunged at him, claws unsheated. fangs bared, "Leave him alone! Pick on someone your own size you coward!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Lucifer let out a demonic bellow that shook the cavern and blew Skye back into the ffar wall.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:41 pm

She slammed into the wall making a large dent, and she collasped into the ground covered in brown dirt. Skye struggled to get up as every bone in her body was still shaking from the blow.
"I'm going to kill you, and my prize from you is your head." she panted trying to keep herself together.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:35 am

"Wait. We need to know where the real Cade is. Besides, without the essence of evil, the world would go into Anarchy because their would not be a balance to essence of good."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Skye shook her pelt free of dust and she snarled baring her teeth, "I will gladly wait, once the real Cade gets here, the both of us will tear your apart piece by piece."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Dawn restrained Lucifer. "Skye, you aren't listening. The order of the universe requires total balance. Without Satan, the universe cannot exist in order, because it will be unbalanced. We must allow him to live.", Dusk said. "Besides, if you kill me, you'll never know where your precious Cade is.", Lucifer said, lauhing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Skye gave a low snarl and was about to spring out at him until Cloud lunged forward grabbing her scruff yanking her back. She let out a yelp as her back made contact with the earth and her eyes glanced up to meet the face of her brother, "Please listen, for once." She let out a disapproving grunt and then got up shaking her fur to stand beside her brother as he was on ground, kneeling to be beside her as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:36 pm

"How about we strike a deal- I tell you were Cade is, and you release me.", Lucifer said. Suddenly, the cave wall shattered. There stood the REAL Cade, in his garb as Nobody king. "Husks, attack that foul impostor!",he shouted. His Husk soldiers flew at Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:50 pm

"The balance!" a teen yelped. Skye lunged at the Husk herself attacking them in a agressive stance. Cloud rolled out of the way alarmed as he didn't know what the hell those things were.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:08 pm

"There is no balance!", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:25 am

Skye backed down as her life just got more confused. Cloud got up brushing his pants free of dirt and he glanced at Cade, "Then what the heck Dawn and Dusk are talking about?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am

"Wrong Lucifer. This is the demon soul of a guy named Lucifer, not the actually devil Lucifer."

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=363
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40