Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Skye's violet eyes widen and she glanced around the purple dome looking for an opening or something so she can hopefully get out and free Cade as the two were fighting for the mean time.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Tiberius slammed Jade against the dome, actually shattering it. The tainted Nobodys flew at Skye.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:32 pm

She let out a yowl alarmed and Skye began to attack the nearest ones that came close to her. Her claws sheated slicing through them like they were air.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 pm

THe tainted Nobodys had become unstable when mixed with Shadows. THey vanished as soon as Skye's claws sliced through them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 pm

The black smoke flew all around her as she stood panting quietly. Skye then ran towatds Cade and her claws clasped around the chains, hearing the metal clank as it broke falling to the floor. She leapt back unsheating her claws and Skye walked towards Cade slowly to see if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:11 pm

CAde fell to the ground. "Thank you Skye..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:31 am

"Are you able to walk?" she muttered changing back to her normal form.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:45 am

CAde got to his feet. "Yeah. But we need to stop Selch.", he said. "And destroy the Character Mug and the Deathtouch Cait Sith."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:50 am

"The Mug Doll! Didn't you have it last time, where is it right now?!" she asked in a panic.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:13 pm

"I managed to hide it.", Cade said, pulling out the cursed doll. It's thin smile had almost become a huge grin. The end was nigh.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:16 pm

"Oh." she murmured looking at it. Her violet eyes casted over it and her brows furrowed, "Is it going to be easy to destory it? Because if so, I would just slowly pull the thread and watch it fall apart."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:21 pm

"That would release the spirit inside. We need to light it on fire and then douse it with clear, unpolluted water. And since we're i nthe city, that'll be really hard to get."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:34 pm

"Oh, that's not going to fun at all." Skye sighed shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 pm

"Meh, I kind of enjoy setting stuff on fire."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Skye stepped back slightly and nodded her head, "Um...yea go on ahead! I'm going to see if Tiberius needs any help." She spun around to change into a wolf and glanced towards the fight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:06 pm

(Yay pyromaniacs!)

Jade and Tiberius were in full-fledged battle royale. Tiberius' face was covered in blood, and he had a hole in his head like Hank at the end of Madness Combat 6:Consternation.(after Jesus shot him in the face with a shotgun.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Skye's eyes widen and she ran at them with a panic look drawn in her eyes.
"Tiberius!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:11 pm

"I'm fine...", Tiberius said. He pulled out a knife and stabbed Jade in the face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:17 pm

She stopped on her tracks eyes widen in shock and Skye fell to the floor trembling in fear. She had never seen any fight as violent as this one and this one shook her to the bones with a sheer chill.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:25 am

Jade snraled. He slammed his foot into Tiberius' face, sending him flying into the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Skye shook her head then sprung on to her legs growling. She leapt up and hurtled towards Jade with claws, and teeth bared out.
"Die!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:39 am

Jade quckly stepped out of the way, allowing Skye to lsam into the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:07 pm

She let out a yelp and Skye fell back whimpering. She got up rubbing her snout and growling, "You'll regret ever messing with us gifteds." Skye launched herself once more to spring upwards at Jade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Jade vanished, and reappeared behind Skye. "You don't get it, do you, little girl? My soldiers and I are all gifteds. In fact, we're the good guys. How about you ask your boyfriend about the history of his resistance army?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:35 pm

'Good guys?! What he is talking about…but that brings me back to that time when Cloud and I just realized we were gifteds…' she thought turning her head to see Cade.

"Skye we are not monsters don’t assume it." He spoke turning to her. Skye looked up at him with dark violet eyes and she sighed shaking her head, "I feel like one though, and a lot of people presume monsters are the bad guys." Cloud bent down on to one knee and place a hand under his sister’s chin to lift it up to meet his green eyes, "Stop being so negative, being gifted might be a good thing."
"Or a bad." She muttered. He shook his head sighing and he withdrew his hand to stand up and hold it out, "Just promise to me, you’ll use them for good, don’t hurt people you shouldn’t be hurting. We will be the good guys; we'll change our story together." Skye sniffled and she grabbed his hand to be hauled up, she looked up at her older brother and responded, "I will Cloud, for the sake of the gifteds, our parents, friends, and the world."

'But then again, Cloud looked a little uneasy when we met Cade an Ace, the glimmering shine in his eyes were not there and his weak smile was a blank one. Maybe he knew what was coming for us, and he didn’t stop me from actually making contact with them, he trusted me to make good choices but…did I make a bad one to have us in this twisted mess?' Skye shook her head closing her eyes, lying on the ground trembling, "No…no…NO! You’re a lair, how am I to believe you?! You’ve used gifteds to capture gifteds for what?! Do you kill 'em once they come to Washington D.C. or use them are your own personal servants to do your biddings?" she screamed. The memories of meeting the other gifteds came back to her, Ixie back in Japan let them escape as she defended them from the Dismiss Agents, Sophie and Sammy in Russia hid them for two weeks until the country was clear of the agents, Kirin located in England gave them shelter when Cloud got wounded trying to protect her, and last but not least Ceria the young five-year-old gifted girl back in New York she helped them escape from a public mall when it was infested with Dismiss Agents in disguise. They were all connected somehow, each one knowing each other already even though they never met at all, helping one another to survive, working together, and uniting together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next