Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:17 am

Jade smiled. 'If you trust in Cade so much, then ask him about his Resistance Force."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:55 pm

She opened her eyes to look up at them and Skye shifted back into her normal self looking at Cade with watery eyes, "I want a honest answer…please…my life is already twisted enough and I don’t want to see any more gifteds suffer in any way even if it means our enemies…" she spoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Cade frowned slightly. "Don't you trust me? My army is the good guys, you know that!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Before she spoke something rumble from somewhere in the cavern and a large white sabertooth came in baring his teeth, "Leave her alone!" Skye turned around to see the large furious beast standing there snarling, "An-."
"You got it right, but listen to me. I don't think you should be taking sides, just save lives. You really can't do anything yourself without Cloud can you?" the sabertooth purred as he kept his eyes on Jade and Cade. Skye looked down at the ground then around the room at the three.
'Can't I get break?' she thought.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:21 pm

CAde growled. "Enough!", he said. "Jade must die!", he said, running at Jade, sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 pm

The saber-tooth charged at Cade as he was going to strike and the large wild feline grabbed him by the collar of his shirt both flying away from the Jade. He placed Cade down and snarled, "Me and my allies vowed ourselves to not hurt a gifted or allow anyone to kill a gifted within our prescence. Good or Evil, I'm going to have a friend change his mind." The white historical cat turned to face Jade growling quietly, "The Dismiss Agency has to be disassembled, you've already killed too many of your kins."
"We have a bloodline?!" Skye yelped.
"Somehow yes, and to the other gifteds among this earth." he answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:23 am

"He has killed our brothers and sisters! That is why he must die!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:19 am

"I wouldn’t appreciate it, if you even tried to kill your own." The saber-tooth glowered, "Name’s Kirin, fifth rank of Shapeshiffting."
"Fifth rank?!" Skye yelped.
"As you advance the more creatures you can change too, the faster you can change into them." He answered in a low voice. Kirin stood in between Jade and Cade snarling quietly as his large fangs gleamed. Skye quietly walked away from them as she ran towards Tiberius to see if he was okay, she knelt down beside him pressing two fingers against his neck to see if the pulse was active.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Tiberius got to his feet without effort, and wrapped his wound with some black bandages, "Skye, you should know something about Cade.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:30 am

"Was I suppose to learn some certain things before I completely trusted Cade?" she glowered; slightly upset getting back up on to her own two feet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:45 am

"You shouldn't trust Cade at all, Skye. He is not who he says he is. i have witnessed his true cruelty while serving under him before you freed me from the city of the Nobodies. He is a trickster, a liar, a manipulatist!", Tiberius said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:51 am

"Well then I trust Kirin now," she muttered pushing a lock of hair away from her face. Skye shifted into a wolf and stood beside the large saber-tooth eyeing Cade catiously. The large beast saw her come in and he turned to Jade with his sky blue eyes glinting.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:15 pm

Jade made his weapon vanish. He did not wish to fight anymore.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Kirin brought his guard down for a little as he apporched Jade. He then turned to see Skye watching Cade carefuly with her teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Cade frowned. "Skye, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:26 pm

"Tiberius told me something I've should've known from the begining, I though I trusted the Resistance." she whimpered slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 pm

CAde growled. He turned to look at Tiberius. Tiberius cowered from Cade's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 pm

"I should of have known from Cloud to not really trust anyone, even him. I had to be my own hero, I want my life to be a fair one, I'm writing down my own story and no one is not going to change it unless I let them."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Cade laughed slightly, and smiled. "Skye, this is my world. you're just living in it. Remember? As leader of the nobodys, I control all beings in existence!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 pm

"I'll fight back if I have too," she growled, "Even if it means death! I shall not have any stringts attached to me, I want to live a real life, not a puppet's life!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Cade growled. He summoned up severasl Nobodys, all of the types were there.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Kirin let out a roar, echoing the small cave. When the rubmling stopped a shard of rock shot out from somewhere in the cave and the wall gave away to show Cloud standing there dusting himself with other teens standing behind him, "Tsk, tsk pesky dirt. Oh well at least it isn't annoying as someone who broke my sister's heart." he murmured looking up to meet Cade. Apparently the allies the two siblings encountetred before were here with the large lot of gifteds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Cade snarled. "Yozis, exterminate Cloud!", he shouted. The Yozis complied and flew towards Cloud, ready to tear him apart.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 pm

"Try your best." he breathed. He waved a hand in front of him having shards of rock come out from the wall and hurtle toward the Yozis.
"Attack!" Skye yelled. All the teens from behind Cloud poured out into the cave attacking the nearest Nobody to any one of them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Suddenly, a familiar shriek pierced the air in the cave. "Stop!", said two familiar voices. In front of Cade stood Dusk and Dawn. "Cade is not evil, and neither is his resistance army!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next