Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire academy

Go down 
+3
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
DemonHirugi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Vampire academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:17 pm

OOC:; I'd like to point out that in general, seeing as they're mythical beings, they can pretty much be how the creater imagines them, as long as they don't get 'too' out there from where the original idea came from. So I don't think it's a big deal if the werewolf can change from human to wolf...
My input for the day^^
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:18 pm

(Touche, touche. But usually a werewolf in werewolf form would look something like my avatar)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:20 pm

OoC: Thank you fire stallion.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 pm

(anywhoz, we cannot start until the other twin is taken.)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 pm

OoC: I'll play her. ;D
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 pm

(kk, make a bio fo her!)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Vampire academy - Page 2 Elf

Name: Enai
Species: elven
Looks: See above picture
Personality: Secluded and calm. Tends not to show her real emotions. She can be fierce when it's needed, but otherwise, she mainly observes.
Crush/boyfriend/girlfriend(optional): open

Last edited by elastic on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Name: Raelynn Odete Reaves
Nickname: Raelynn or Rae
Speices: Human
Looks: Vampire academy - Page 2 71
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 pm

ooc// lol, of course waddle x]
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 am

(Ok! Who wants to start?)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:59 am

ooc// Er... not me, that's for sure ^^
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:08 am

(Of course you want to start ,elastic!)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 am

ooc// *pokes waddle* Don't drag me into this... >.>
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:15 am

(Ok, ok, sheesh. If you want to start, go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:18 am

Ooc// Well, fine, if you insist I won't go first...
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:25 am

(Fine, fine, go ahead! If you really wanna start that bad, you can start!)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 am

ooc// *lightning flashes* I am a mod! And I say you start! *points at waddle* This is sooo not abusing me powers. x]
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 am

(You will make the Lord angry, abusing lightning like that.)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:33 am

ooc// nu-uh, cuz I got her hot cocoa! So ha! Beat that!
*pokes* Really waddle, post. If I post I'll get every aspect wrong.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 am

(i don't want to start...
)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:44 am

ooc// Come on waddle, it's YOUR rp, so it's only natural that you post. ^^
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:48 am

(AS owner of this rp, I hereby declare that I shalt not starteth!)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:58 am

ooc// Fine, I'll go, sheesh...

bic//
Enai was taking a walk down a narrow path. To both of her sides, was a tree, and above her, was a canopy of trees. Her feet crunched and grinded the pine needles bellow her, making a rhythmic and hypnotic melody. Finally, Enai found herself back at the school at which she attended, it was large, and towered above them all. It had it's own clock tower, pinned to the main tier. The rest of it, was elegant, and old looking. Made of the finest bricks, set in place by the most experienced hands. Enai now found herself running her fingers along them. The chatter of everyone else reached her ears, and she now noticed that most of the students were in there usual place before school started. The courtyard, was where most everyone hung out before school, it was the only place outside that they saw fit. Enai slipped past everyone gathered there, to sit on one of the old benches to take in the scenery of the courtyard. It was luscious, and full of foliage, there was even a fountain in the center, in which she could see some of the students playing in. Mainly the water nymphs. Her practiced gaze was clouded over, as Enai began to daydream, waiting for the large brass bell ring for them to begin their morning classes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:19 am

Koby was sitting on the stage that had been built by himself, Vi, and his many fans. He was practicing a new song he had written, with Vi sitting next to him. He finsihed playing the song. "Well? What do you think, Vi?", he asked, smiling. "It was good.", Vi said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:55 pm

ooc// just to get things going, should I either find Koby and Vi, or have the bell ring?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire academy
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next