Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Servant to a Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Servant to a Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 pm

This is an rp I made a long time ago, so hopefully I'll be able to remember the plot. To make it more fun, I'm posting in first person, from Shane's point of view. Yay, first-person!

Plot:

It started out with an afternoon that seemed completely normal, until I got home. I was walking home from school, and as I got to my house, I saw my father standing outside, with a man that I'd never seen before. I saw the man hand my father a large bag of money, and my father and the man talked for a little while, before my father noticed me. He had tears in his eyes. I walekd over to him. "What's wrong, dad?", I asked. "I'm sorry, Shane...", he said. "Sorry for what?", I asked. The strange man smiled and grabbed me. He tied my hands behind my back. As he smiled, I saw that he seemed to have fangs. "Dad, what's going on!?", I asked, scared. My dad shook his head sadly. "Goodbye, son.", he said sadly. The man pushed me into the back of his horse-drawn carriage, and I saw a beautiful girl in the carriage as well. She tuned and saw me. She smiled at me, and I saw that she had fangs as well. She then turned to face the strange man, who I presumed was her father. "Thank you, daddy! I've always wanted a servant!", she said.

Characters:

Shane:Me
The girl(Bella):Me
Bella's father(James):Me
Bella's personal tutor(Shinta):Reserved for pheona

Others:Open to all!

Rules:

#1.I am in charge, and therefore can decide wether or not to let join, and I CAN kick you out of my rp
#2.Ask to join
#3.Follow the bio format(which will be posted after the rules)
#4.I will allow romance, but only up to PG-13. I might(MIGHT) allow something more, but have it in a different room, and not described in any amount of detail.
#5.I am maknig pheona co-owner of this rp, and she will therefore have just as much as power as me
#6.By joining, you are giving me permission to use your character as a sacrifice in a ritual that may or may not summon an evil demon warlord that will attempt to destroy the Earth.

Bio format:

Name:
Looks:
Relationships(optional, if you would otherwise put 'none', just don't put this part):
Other:

I will post my bios once somebody joins.

Last edited by sora22 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:35 pm

OoC: May I join as a older sister of Bella's?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:48 pm

(of course! Make a bio!)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:05 pm

OoC: Wait. May I join as twins. A boy and a girl? Older brother and sister to Bella?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 pm

(Of course!)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Servant to a Vampire 234oc4

Name: Raelynn Heart
Nickname: Rae or Realynn
Race: Vampiress
Looks: Blue haired female above.
Personality: Difficult to explain.

Name: Jonathon Christopher
Nickname: Jace
Race: Vampire
Looks: Blue haired male above.
Personality: Difficult to explain.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:59 pm

(Good bios, vampy! We need to wait for pheona to come, cause we need her.)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 pm

(Yay I found the post button finally! ^.^ Oh and before I post my bio up I'm just going to give a quick heads up. Since I moved I have to go over to a friend's house to use their wi-fi until we get our own again so I'll get on as often as I can, but if I don't post for a little while it's nothing to worry about and I'll probably be on soon. My actual post will be sometime later today, since it's 12:37 am currently, so feel free to post ahead of me. I'm also sorry if any part of my bio is confusing, or not done the best. When I'm more awake I'll try to make it a bit better. ^.^')

Name: Shinta Chidarake

Species(demon, vampire, or human): Vampire

Looks:Servant to a Vampire Demoninthecity (And just pretend that cross is broken into pieces that are held together with a chain. ^.^')

Personality: Shinta suffers from dual personalities (I can't remember the psychological term for it right now). His main personality, or 'white' personality, is calm and gentle and vastly knowledgeable, while is other personality or 'black' personality, is colder and more distant though still retains the knowledge of his main personality. Despite this neither of his personalities are either specifically good or specifically evil. Neither side is afraid though to defend what they hold dear.

Relationships(optional, if you would otherwise put 'none', just don't put this part): 'White' half - He is a teacher and friend to Bella and her family, and also has a deep love for James, even if it isn't really returned.

'Black' half - He is a servant to whomever the current Demon Warlord is. He also has a deep love for the master Marik Ishtar that he served/serves, even if it isn't returned.

Other: He will not tell anyone in the town, including Jame's family, his last name and is known only to others as merely Shinta. Secretly he is the heir of a fairly large and powerful family, though because of certain reasons he does everything in his power to keep that knowledge from anyone and everyone. Over the years he has gained a vast amount of knowledge that keeps increasing, because of this he has gained the ability to hide his fangs from the humans in town and has made it so only Bella's family knows that he is a vampire. Shinta specializes in the use of the element fire. He is also not interested in the female gender, or to put it more bluntly he is not straight. It was rumored that he did once have a wife named Elizabeth. Only his main personality really gets along with anyone currently in the town causing his 'black' personality to be dormant most of the time. He was previously a servant to the legendary demon warlord Marik until his 'white' personality betrayed him causing a rift between his two personalities. His 'black' personality is still loyal toward whomever is the current demon warlord and would willingly serve them, and has already served two. His first he had made a pact that he would dutifully serve the demon warlord and giving his soul to them. This enables it difficult to kill him without having possession of his soul and can really only die if his soul is killed. However even without his soul he can still be harmed and made to bleed. The only one who can alter or destroy this pact is his first master, which he does not have an actual good relationship with. His first master had been rather abusive, in all ways, causing Shinta to become even more submissive towards his masters. This and previous events in his past has caused many scars to appear all over his chest, stomach region, sides, arms, legs and heavily on his back, however he uses certain spells and is powers to hide a vast majority of them, although quite a few are still present. He has managed to hide the ones on the exposed part of his chest to make it look as if he had none there. There are none on his hands, feet, face or neck. On his back is a large one that is almost in the shape of a 'sun' that covers almost his entire back that his white half had gained when he had betrayed his previous Demon Warlord master Marik and had a blast fired and hit his back in his attempt to leave by said master. There are darker regions within this scar as well that show of previous scars made.

Last edited by pheona on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:36 am

(oh, and he's a former servant of the legendary demon warlord, Marik!)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 am

(Lol yes that too, I forgot to include it in. ^.^')

Scattered patches of sun shone through the bowing branches and leaves of a tree upon a high hill that overlooked the nearby town. The canvas of the scattered patches was a figure laying beneath the tree. One arm was folded behind a head of dark blue hair, cushioning the head it sprouted from. The other laid upon beside the figure while the hand rested leisurely on his stomach. On the figure's chest laid a book that was opened and turned down almost haphazardly indicating that the figure had been reading and then fell asleep. The figure was Shinta, the instructor of the town's children as well as the instructor and close friend of Bella and her family. Around this time he would normally be instructing Bella about various subjects, but he had been informed the day before she would be on errand with her father and so it would be later on that he would be instructing her. He had decided to take the time then to read a favorite of his on the hill he currently slept on. He had always enjoyed the view here and always seemed to bring him peace of mind to be up there. Feeling overly relaxed he had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:22 pm

(Still doing a first person veiw for Shane.) The carriage eventually came to a halt at what I presumed to be the house of this family of vampires. The man got out and went around, opening the door and letting me leave the carriage. "My name is James.", he said. "And I'm Bella!", said the girl. She was quite obviously overjoyed, presumably at the fact that she had a slave now. The man, who's name was apparently James, leaned over so that we were face-to-face. "If you do ANYTHING with my daughter, I wil personally see to it that you are chained up in the dungeon and then tortured painfully. Got it?", he growled. "Y-y-yes, sir.", I stammered, terrified. "I won't do anything to you daughter, I swear.", I said. And I meant it. Bella, however, seemed to have different ideas. She grabbed my arm and pull me down a path. "Let me show you to your quarters.", she said, smiling in a way that made it quite obvious that she had another thing in mind. Once she was sure that her father couldn't see us, she oulled me close to her and kissed me.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:40 pm

There was a clearly annoyed sigh coming from the shadows. "Honestly Father," sighed a beautiful light blue haired girl appeared. "You couldn't do better than that for our darling Bella?" The girl asked. "Raelynn," sighed a deeper, male voice from the shadows from behind her. A light blue haired male version of the girl appeared. "Must you always critisize?" Raelynn let out a full, airy laugh. "It's my nature dear brother." Raelynn approached the human. "What's your name?" she asked, locking her intimidating eyes of the boy. "Raelynn," the boy sighed again. Raelynn held up a hand to silence the brother, whom raised and eyebrow and looked astonished she would actually do that. "Jace," Raelynn said softly. "Hush." Jace rolled his eyes and then raised and eyebrow at the boy.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

"I-I'm Shane...", I said, slightly scared of the two vampires that had come from the shadows. I deeply hoped they hadn't seen Bella kiss me, or else I'd be killed before I even knew what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:06 pm

After a few more moments of what appeared to be peaceful sleep did Shinta's golden eyes finally open. Although the sunlight was still scattered by the branches he still had to initially shield his eyes from the patch of sun that shone on them. It took a few more moments for the grogginess that sleep brings to the mind to clear and for him to recall what he was previously doing. Once he was sure his eyesight was adjusted Shinta calmly removed the book that still laid on his chest to the ground beside him and sat up.

"I doubt that was I asleep for very long, though I do wonder if they've returned from their errand yet. I suppose I might as well go and check" he said quietly to himself before getting up off of the ground.

A few pieces of grass and leaves were present on his clothing while a twig clung to his hair. With a few swipes of his hands his clothes were freed from the plants and carefully he liberated his hair from the twig. He then did a quick check to see if he had missed any bits of plant and it was then he noticed his book for a second time. With a calm sigh he bent down to pick it up and once straightened he took in the view of the town below and then set off towards the home of James and his children.

It was a relatively short distance to the town and then to his destination despite the illusion the view on the hill gave off. With his normal calm smile he walked through the part of town that would lead him to his destination and greeting any whom greeted him. When he was close to the designated home he easily picked out the forms of Jace, Rae, Bella and a boy he didn't recognize, but looked the part of a new servant. As he got closer he got the impression they were currently in conversation and so began to search out James instead so as not to disturb them and also to inquire about whether or not to postpone Bella's lesson for the day.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 am

I saw that a new man had arrived, and James quickly came over to the newcomer. "Shinta! Right on time! Bella's lesson can begin immediately!", James said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 pm

There was a smile from Rae as she heard Shinta's name. Jace sighed behind her and she elbowed him in the stomach, so hard he that he gasped. She turned and saw her father and rolled her eyes. He was so, so ugh. That was the best why she could think of explaining James. He was pushy and demanding and rude. But she and Jace dealed, even though they were usually gone. "Hello Shinta," Jace said calmly, waving a lazy arm behind her. Rae smiled and then walked forward, Jace following her every step.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Shinta’s gaze immediately fell on James as soon as he heard his name. He hadn’t been looking in the direction James had come from with the only warning to him being the quick movement that was barely caught in his peripheral vision. His first instinct was to strike at the moving object and would have had James not spoken when he did. Naturally he was cautious though lately he had seemed slightly more so than usual. “I would have thought from the past 100 years that we’ve known each other you would have remembered that coming at me quickly when I’m not looking is never the best course of action, someday you may get impaled before I realize it’s you” he said letting out a small sigh that held both relief and slight irritation at repeating the warning yet again. Other than his sigh there were no other signs of anything but his usual calmness.

His gaze then shifted to Jace and Rae. “Hello Jace, Rae” he said with a slight smile while nodding his head in acknowledgement. He eyes then slightly shifted back towards James. “I assume then that your errand is finished and all went well since you are wanting Bella’s lesson to commence immediately?” he said gently while still smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 pm

James smiled at Shinta. "Yes, of course. Bella's lesson should commence immediately."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Rae looked Shinta and then back at James. She glanced back at Bella and then at the human boy. Personally, Raelynn thought that Bella deserved better than that thing, but she guessed that might have been the best James could get. She whistled softly and a small brown, black, and white calico cat sauntered over, jumping up and walking on Raelynn's shoulders, curling around her neck. Jace whistled also and a large tuxedo cat jumped from the lowest roof and onto Jace's shoulders, curling around his neck.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 pm

"I'm glad then and as you wish" Shinta said calmly as his gaze shifted over to Bella. An idea popped into his head and for a few moments he mauled it over before coming to a decision.

"Although a bit out of the usual, since it is fairly decent outside you can have the choice of having your lesson inside the home or here outside" he said gently. Typically he would give this option, mostly due to the fact that when he usually came over to give lessons the room in which they were conduct was usually prepared and waiting, since it was a time in which most of the family were home. This obviously wasn't exactly the case today since the lesson was being held later due to the errand.

With his slight smile he watched the cats out of the corner of his eyes rest around the necks of the young vampires. "You'll want to be sure to make sure those cats are inside tonight." he warned the siblings calmly. He had heard a few things from the households of earlier students, that although he hadn't confirmed yet, figured it would be better to be safe than sorry at least for the sake of the cats and the young vampires that seemed to care for them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Bella smiled. "I would love to have my lesson outside today.", she said happily. I noticed that as she said that, she wasn't even looking at Shinta. She was staring at somebody else- me. I prayed that James didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Raelynn smiled. "Thank you Shinta. We'll amke sure to do that." She knew Jace was rolling his eyes, she elbowed him gently again. "Bella!" Raelynn called, giving her a look to let her know that she had noticed she was staring at the human. Bella usually responded to Raelynn and Jace because they were older and that's what royal youngers were supposed to do, respond in the acceptable way to their elders, whether their sibling or their father or mother. She lcaught Jace yawning in the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Bella looked over at her older sister. She pouted. "You just want him for yourself...", she said quietly, so that James wouldn't hear. At least, I prayed that he didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Raelynn scoffed. "Right," she hissed back. "Want to eat him." She gave a try-me face and then, turned back to look at Shinta.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Bella rolled her eyes. "he's mine.", she growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant to a Vampire
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next