Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Servant to a Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
pheona
Verifier
pheona

Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 pm

"It's quite alright, for some reason today I'm actually in a fairly peaceful state. Maybe I'm coming down with something" Shinta said calmly with a shrug. It was true that it was unusual that his black half would be this civil or even talkative without make some sort of insult or snide remark, especially towards James. The only one that his black half had ever shown any sort of kindness or caring was towards the Demon Warlord Marik. That briefly made him wonder who the current one was and what sort of master they were. Technically he was still a servant to whomever it was, since they would have possession of his soul, so it was only really natural that he would wonder about the current 'owner'.

"I was actually about to suggest something similar myself. There's something about her, other than her scent, that troubles me" his said calmly as his thoughts quickly returned to the present matters at hand. He carefully gazed at the envelope, analyzing it with his eyes to see if there was anything that could be considered harmful. Carefully he picked it up, flipping it around to the back and studied the gold seal before slipping a nail into one of the corners and opening it. He knew that whatever the content of the letter he wouldn't do anything about it unless it caused some sort of problem in his plans, such as causing James's family to remain for some reason or another. He continued to be cautious as he slipped the letter out and unfolding it carefully. He scanned it for only a few moments before putting it down for Lucifer to read over as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 am

Lucier's nose twitched slightly and then he placed down a paw on the folded areas to keep the paper down so he could read it himself. His eyes dart across Cordelia's cursive and he stiffened slightly.

Dear Zoey,

I ask you to come live with me so my nephew and I can help you train to gain full acess you powers every vampire should have. You would be able to put people to sleep with one word, change into many forms you thought you never could, run as fast as the speed of light, and jump across great distances. But of course those aren't the only things you can learn, as you grow older the more you unlock the stronger you get. Lucifer has been telling me your lack of training and I thought I could train you myself. If you want to come live with me, my nephew will be at the edge of town in a brown carrige with two black steeds, make sure to bring everything you need because you'll never need to see James and the rest of your family ever again. Your mother always wanted the best for you, but she never trusted me, so now I want to prove myself worthy, I hope to see you granddaughter.

Sincerely,
Cordelia

"Never shall Zoey ever come live with you." he snarled scrunching his nose.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:30 am

"Lack of training? I would hardly say that. I myself have personally 'trained' each of James's children both physically and mentally. They should know most of everything that their capable of. Most of the things she's mentioned such as shifting is something only older vampires have the capability of doing and even then it's fairly limited. Not only that but our speed and jumping is only natural, we learn such things the first moment we can walk and jump, so there's been no need to teach such things. As for her putting people to sleep with one word, if she's already been taught the spell for such things as well as many other things. And to think a human let alone one that smells of our kinds blood to teach her is an insult in and of itself. Had I more time I would personally see that carriage burn" Shinta said in a somewhat controlled but obviously furious tone. A few blue flames tinted with red appeared around him, though they were controlled enough so that they wouldn't burn anything down. He was sure though that if the woman were still here she'd probably be burnt to a crisp.

He knew that he had to keep his anger under control or he was sure the entire town would easily be burned down to a crisp. It wasn't necessarily and easy feat to upset either Shinta's black or white half, though his black half was worse when upset than his white half, and the idea of a human saying that one of his students had lack of training got under his skin.

'Calm yourself, although it annoys me as well there are still things to be done' Shinta's white half calmly said trying to calm his fairly enraged black half.

'I know that, it still doesn't change the fact though I'd like to see her burn' his black half replied though slowly the anger was leaving his tone.

"Normally I would think this unwise, but perhaps it's best that Zoey is to never know of this letter. Besides if she were to be pulled from James I can assure you that woman would be putting her in more danger, after all she is part of the first family, and the second family have been keeping a fairly close eye on things. They have the power and the desire to become the top family. Currently the only thing stopping them is the Lord of the family and the 'missing' heir, which would never allow such a thing. However if they were to find out one of them has been separated from James they would not hesitate to kill her, and I know that that woman, nor any human, nor Zoey would stand a chance against them. I probably wouldn't be able to stop those hyenas from tearing them to shreds. And if they did that James would more than likely want vengeance putting me in a rather awkward situation since I couldn't allow him to even attempt it nor could I really let the participants off" he said in a more calm tone though mostly said the last two sentences to himself. The flames slowly disappeared, though before completely gone Shinta directed one mentally to the paper to burn it. The flames wouldn't burn Lucifer, since they only burned what Shinta wished them to and at the moment only the paper and the woman were on his 'burning list', so he wasn't concerned about the cat being harmed by the flames.

Last edited by pheona on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 am

Lucifer's ears twitched and he spoke in quiet voice, "Thank you Shinta for doing the favor, I was going to find some way to dscard the letter but as you see I have no thumbs." He then got up and he yanwed parting his jaws, "So now I overheard, James and his family are moving to another location, are you invovled in it as well?" Lucifer thought if he could stay close to Zoey he could maybe teach her every language if she hadn't learn yet, oh how he loved to travel across the vast world with different humans or vampires he encountered and learned things from them.

The one word spell for putting a pathetic human to sleep, I recalled of the word Dormi, but that's either in Spanish or French, I need to go through books and find the right translation of it. he thought. Cordelia was getting too old, and he bet that she loosing her memory, maybe she even forgotten the vows she made with Zoey's mother.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am

"Yes I do have something to do with that. Things around here are going to get fairly dangerous and it's best if James and his family are away from the destruction that's bound to happen. There's a summer home that the second family doesn't use that's well fortified with high defenses a fair amount of miles from the town. I've told James to take his family there. He has the heir's medallion so he and his family will be able to safely enter. I've also informed him about certain rooms so they should be alright. No hunter or vampire is able to enter that home without the crest of the second family, if they are not a blood member of the family, which is why I'm sending them there. I'll follow behind them just in case, then come back here and have the humans evacuate. I'm positive that the group of vampire hunters in this area now will attack this town either tonight or tomorrow morning. I've estimated that it'll be about three days before it's safe to come back here" Shinta explained calmly. He knew very well that he would not be coming out unscathed, but he also knew he wouldn't die.

"Over a hundred vs. one, not the best of odds and I'll probably be in a coma by the end of it, but I will ensure that you as well as James and his family have a home still to come back to" he said almost smiling, a rare feat for his black half to do unless it was with the master he loved so dearly and still did.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am

Lucifer nodded his head, "If I do perhaps wish to stay Zoey would they let me in the household as well?" He was like a guardian to Zoe and he sometimes couldn't bare to stay away from the sweet and quiet girl, and she even told him that Lucifer was like a older brother to her, just in a cat form. He then remembered the collar that Cordelia gave him back when they first met, something about it wasn't normal the way the purple gem glowed, he gave it to Zoey to hide but now maybe its time to pull it out.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 pm

"Well he already knows of your presence, from your scent, and doesn't appear to mind. I also trust that you would do nothing to either the girl, James or his family so I don't see why he wouldn't allow you to stay beside her" Shinta said calmly. He didn't really see any sort of threat from the cat and so he figured that it wouldn't be too much of a problem with Lucifer staying with them. After all his other children seemed to have their own cats as pets, so he didn't think James would think much differently. The only thing he did wonder is if James knew the connect the cat had with Cordelia or if he knew Lucifer could talk.

"I would say if James doesn't know about you other than being a cat you may want to introduce him to your talking slowly. It may also be best that if he doesn't know the connect you have with that woman it would be best to keep it that way for now. With what's been going on with the hunter's and his brother I doubt that he would take kindly to you if he knew that you had a bit of a connection with a hunter whether she is now or was" he said calmly. His gaze went to the town though his other senses drifted to locate where James was and if he and his family were still in the home.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Lucifer nodded his head with his slim black tail swaying from side to side as he blue eyes stared towards the house, "It shall be done Shinta. I shall talk privately with James and in case if he doesn't believe me I'll have Zoey back me up. I haven't known Cordelia for long that all, let me see...hmm...perhaps I've met her five months ago during mindight. She was shocked as well to find a talking cat, but I get that a lot. The emotioned faces of shock doesn't bother me no more, human would even flee from me if I began to talk because they perhaps thought I was possessed by a demon of some sort. Foolish beings! Hmp! I feel disgusted by some of the attitudes humans show, that is why I rather stay with the 'uncommon'." He got up shaking himself and than he turned to Shinta, "I shall see you around some time soon, my dear friend. May you stay safe." Lucifer than ran off into the shadows of the house and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:24 pm

(i kinda forgotted aobut this... sorreh! i shall post and then bump until pheona returns! and actually, ooh.... i got nothing.... sorreh.... Dead )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant to a Vampire
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11