Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Servant to a Vampire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:59 pm

James knew that Shinta was nearby, but stayed inside until shinta increased his pwoer to a threatening level. When that happened, he snapepd his fingers and immediately a very very deep and wide trench, one that even a vampire couldn't climb out of , teleport out of unless they were at more then full power, whch he knew Shinta was not, and that even a vampire certainly coouldn't leap over.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:10 pm

'I see so he's going to make this difficult, no matter' Shinta's dark half thought calmly.

He closed his eyes, crossed his arms over his chest and let out a sigh. "I can still set your house on fire James now just get the hell out here" he shouted with slight annoyance in his tone. He was currently not in the mood for games as the burn mark on his chest was dully throbbing. He knew it would take possibly weeks before it would go away and during that time it was not going to not be a little painful.

'Resorting to threats so soon? Well I guess you were always far more impatient than I am' his white half said with a sigh. He didn't really approve of his black half resorting to threats to lure James out, but he did know that it was important that James be warned. He just hope that his black half wouldn't have to resort to taunts, especially when he was in a slightly bad mood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:29 pm

James appeared on the other side of the trench, though he didn't make it go away. "what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 pm

"Finally, you know you'll be owing me quite a few favors after this" Shinta said with a laugh. He opened his eyes and looked at James as he ignored the slight pain he felt from his burn. "I've mostly just come to tell you that your brother has paid a visit to the town and more than likely plotting something that will cause the townspeople to go into an uproar again. For now I have them convinced your presence isn't something threatening, but I have a feeling it won't last very long. Your brother, at the moment, seems rather intent on ending my life so you don't have to worry quite so much about him coming after you directly yet. Despite that you should move your family way from this town as soon as possible" he said calmly with his slight hint of coldness. He had no intention of giving anyone the wrong idea of him actually being kind to James.

He then turned his back and seemed about to leave. He took a few steps debating something in his mind before stopping and turning his head slightly to the side. "There's a summer home of the second family that isn't used by them. It's about 20 or so miles from the town and the exactly location is unknown to all but the members of the second family. It's protect so not even your brother will be able to enter it or any one else outside of the family. I already figured something like this would happen so there is a piece of parchment in you room that I had my white half place there when he talked to you earlier. It'll appear blank, but simply put a drop of your blood on it and it'll give the the exact location of that house and then burst into flames, so I suggest you memorize how to get there rather quickly" he said calmly.

One of his hands reached into his shirt, when he pulled it out a metal medallion with the crest of the second family and had a dark blue jewel in the shape of fire wrapped around the crest symbol, signifying the mark of the heir of the second family, was present. A silver chain was also attached to it. Calmly he let it slide from his hand and to the ground. "You'll also need that to get in. It should be well stocked with supplies and has defenses on both the inside and outside. To be honest I was going to go there myself, but it seems now that is no longer an option for me" he said calmly, without the hint of coldness surprisingly, though the last part was also said quietly. It was clear from not only his tone but even his actions and the fact he had just openly revealed he was the outcast heir of the second family and, for some reason only really known to him and his family, hated by almost all of vampire society, that he was about to do something both foolish and reckless.

"I suggest you leave no later than tonight" he said calmly and started to walk again. Once again with surprise there were no jeers or taunts from him that were directed at James, which for his black half was far from normal.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:07 pm

James caught the medallion. He looked at it. Then he looked back up at Shinta. "shinta, my family has lived in this house for centuries. I'm not sure I could just leave it....", he said. "In fact, I WON'T leave it!", he said, tossing the medallion back to Shinta. "Me and my family are fine. Not, leave until your white half takes back over."(Which i hope is soon.... I miss Shinta's white half!)
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 pm

(Well his black half is being somewhat nice at least. How did James catch the medallion when Shinta dropped it on the ground beside him and James is across the trench? ^.^')

"For once instead of arguing with me just do as I request. It's not like you have to leave your house forever, just for a few days. It's going to be dangerous around here soon and it'll just be easier on you and probably your children if you just leave until it's all over here" Shinta said calmly. He still didn't jeer or taunt James like he normally would or simply threaten him to leave. If one didn't know better it could almost be as if his black half was actually showing care about someone, or that his white half had taken control even though his white half opted into returning to resting.

"Just think of it as a short vacation, besides it's good to get away from the town and danger every so once in a while. I'm sure your children could use a break as well. As I said it'll only be for a few days I'm sure. When it's safe enough to return you'll see blue flames" he said calmly and still left the medallion on the ground. "Oh and please try not to lose that, there would be quite an uproar from the family if it fell into the wrong hands" he said with a calm sigh.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 pm

(Just play along)

James sighed slightly. "Fine.", he said. "Just, promise me that you'll take care of my home to at least some degree while we're gone, ok?", he said.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:26 pm

(This'll be a short one...O.o')

Shinta waved the back of his hand in an almost dismissive manner. "I'll do what I can though I can't make any promises. If I can I'll be sure to have everything that is bound to occur away from your house as much as possible, so long as you don't lose that medallion" he said calmly as he started walking away. Despite his dismissive wave it was clear he would do everything that he could to ensure James's house would be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:06 am

James sighed and nodded. He disppeled the trench, and walked over to Shinta. "Shinta, I can't think of any other way to repay you for this, so I figure I'll just give you something you've always wanted....", he said, and quickly kissed Shinta lightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 am

Zoey closed her eyes then heard the soft purring of a cat.
"Huh?" She sat rightside up form her bed and glanced around to see a black cat with glinting blue eyes sitting on the windowsill, "You called?"
"Sembiel!" she yelped getting up hugging the black furball.
"Not any more my dear it's Lucifer, I change my name too many times do I?" he purred.
"Of course, but it's you." she giggled placing him down. Lucifer clawed the bed and settled down on it, "So, how have things been lately for the family?"
"Okay I guess." she murmured shrugging her shoulders sitting back down.
"What happened early? I was coming by when I smelt the scent of vampire blood, did you get hurt?" he asked sniffing her wounded arm.
"Yea, a vampire hunter attacked me." Zoey said skimming her finger across the covered wound. Lucifier placed a paw on her hand and spoke, "My dear I promised your 'human-grandmother' that I would take care of you and I'm sorry I left you after a while, I was called in for a mission. And now it's my fault you got hurt if anything far worse happened to you, your 'grandmother' would skin me aliver personally herself, from now on I'm staying, but I might try to hide from your family, I don't feel comfortable being around so many vampires." Zoey nodded her head while stroaking his glossy coat, "As long as you stay close by, I'm fine with that." Lucifer nodded his head and closed his eyes to take a nap. She laid down on the bed beside him and she closed her eyes as well.

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 am

"I'm sure my white half will consider that payment, as for me just continue your friendship with my white half. It's not often that either one of us can find any sort of happiness in this world. We don't exactly have many allies or friends, especially when our identity is revealed like it was just now. Though I suppose it's possible you wouldn't know that particular reason, since I have been 'missing' for about 275 years now so it's not quite as well talked about as it was before" Shinta said calmly with a sigh. He could remember quite well of those days when all of vampiric society, and even most of his own family save three of them, all shunned him for things he couldn't possibly control himself.

"I should probably just tell you this information now so none of your family harms themselves accidentally. That medallion will get you into the home and in most of the rooms. There are 78 or 79 bedrooms in all, since it was an intended summer home for the entire family, and each door is guarded by each members main element. To enter any of the rooms the element guarding the door must first be removed. The medallion will remove all the doors guarded by flames, one door guarded by ice, one door guarded by darkness, and one that is guarded by vines with poison tipped thorns. Your welcomed to use any of those rooms as a sleeping area, though any of the other rooms other than those will not be removed whether or not you have that. I've no idea what all the rooms guarded by fire are like, in fact I only know my own really, so if you don't feel comfortable with them then you may use the only one guarded by blue flames. That is my own quarters and nothing in there is either dangerous nor anything that could cause harm to you or your family so long as you have that medallion" he started explaining. He knew he still had quite a bit to tell and warn James about so as not to cause any harm to him or his family.

"The one room that is guarded by ice that will move for you is my Niece Lucie's room and is also safe. She's the youngest so it'll probably be more suited to the tastes of one of your younger daughters. I can assure you that it is also safe. The one guarded by the vines I spoke of is my older sister Masami's room and the one guarded by darkness is our household Lord, Lord Kinzuru's, room. Those two should also be safe. Now there will be other bedroom doors guarded by these same elements that will not open for you. Nothing can really be done about that unless that particular family member is there to remove it themselves, not that they're the sort of people that would, so just be careful about them and don't try to open them. If you try the elements that guard the doors will essentially attack and try to eliminate you or anyone else that is trying to forcefully open them. The doors I mentioned however will have the element disappear as soon as you pass them with the medallion in tow" he continued calmly. He knew first hand what the guarding elements could do and the damage they could inflict, as he was a victim of them many times in the actual family estate.

"Aside from the situation with the bedrooms you and your family are free to explore any other room, except I do ask that you refrain from the door guarded by darkness and flaming spears in the underground basement area. Any other room in that area your free to explore, but that one has all the records of everything and every member in the family. There are certain things I'd prefer you didn't know, such as the reason why the heir of the second family is despised so by the vampiric society if you don't already know of it, which considering the fact that your reaction isn't exactly as anyone else's reaction would have been at learning who I am, you don't. Although the spears and darkness will disappear when you approach do try and refrain from entering that room" he said with a somewhat quieted tone. The records contained a certain information about Shinta, especially the certain circumstances about his birth, as well as information about all the previous heirs, information on all the other family members, events that the second family either participated or influenced, and the entire history as well as many other facts concerning the second family that, if discovered, could possibly start feuds, wars, and the collapse of the current vampiric society and families.

Shinta once again went to leave when he caught scent of a feline. Carefully he pinpointed where it was coming from, from focusing on it and discovered it was coming from Zoey's room even though he remained where he was outside of the home. "It seems the scent of another cat has become present in your home" he said with a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 pm

James listened to everything that Shinta said. "Thank you, my friend.", he said. He heard Shinta's last comment. "Yes, I know.", he said. He walked back into his home.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Shinta let out a sigh. His black half hadn't meant to portray friendship in the least towards James, but he realized that somehow he did. "Oh well nothing I can do about it now I suppose" he said calmly with another sigh. He took one last glance behind him before he started walking back towards the town. There were still things he needed to set up and get done and there was fairly little time to do it.

'So much yet to do the only real problem is figuring out where exactly to start. Thankfully Cal had assisted in the crucial things I needed to get done, whether he knew it or not, so I am a bit ahead of schedule. I'm torn between being grateful and wishing he would have just stayed out of it. I may not have quite as much work now, but tomorrow...I'm not really looking forward to the battles ahead... his black half thought with a sigh. For now he wasn't going to disturb his white half's slumber, since they would both need all the energy they could get for the upcoming events.

He didn't know everything that would happen, but he did know a few things, since he had set most things to be as he wanted them. He was already predicting a rather hard and lengthy battle with the hunters, and he knew that eventually he would have to find a way to eliminate the large number he had seen in the woods. He also predicted tomorrow would be a possible takeover from the outraged hunters so he would work on also evacuating the humans. Although he was a vampire and this was his dark half, extensive blood shed was something he wanted to avoid at all costs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:32 pm

James went to tell his children about having to leave for a while. He gathered them together, along with Shane. "Now, listen. It's getting dangerous here, so we're going to leave the town for a while. Think of it as a... vacation. Shinta has given us a plaace to a stay, a vacation home that his family once used but is now very much empty. There are some things about the house that we'll be staying in that you will need to know, and I will explain it to you once we arrive."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Lucifer opened one eye and casted them towards Zoey to not see her there. He shrugged getting up arching his back flexing out his claws and then he parted his jaws yawning. Lucifier jumped up on to the windowsill and his blue eys glanced around the quiet forest surronding the home, "This place seems so hidden, but how do vampire hunters find this peacefully area." Vampire, when that word ever escapes his mouth it always come out with a slight accent, and he seemed to feel a funny vibe in his throat after he speaks the words. How was he still yet afraid of them if he had been around them, since the begining of his life? He heaved a quiet sigh, and then licked his paw and swiped it over his face purring quietly, "My my, maybe Zoey is the only vampire to have my trust...so far...maybe if I can befriend her family everything would be okay." He jumped off down the windowsill and onto the wooden floor to walk around the place quietly he sniffed the faint scent of Zoey following it to a room to see her and the rest of the family, and then he blinked rapidly.
"A human? Here in the house? There must be a reason, I'll ask Zoey later." He settled in a shadowed spot and closed his eyes kept his ears clear to hear.
Zoey quietly nodded her head while fiddling with her thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Ooc\\
Hur, hur
:3

Name: Cordelia
Nickname(s): Caroline or Carol
Species (demon, vampire, or human): Human
Looks: Cordelia weighs about 130 pounds standing 5”10 with a slim and model perfect body figure. She has fair blonde hair cascading down her shoulders with a few strands of white in a few spots. Cordelia has dark sapphire blue eyes tinted with a little hint of ruby red. She has small straight cheekbones, and small dimple on the side of her face showing her delicate face features. As comparison, Zoey almost looks like a younger version or Cordelia aside the blonde hair, and the dark blue eyes. The elderly lady’s wardrobe varies her mood once in a while and sometimes she would even just wear a simple shirt and maybe some loose flannel jeans.
Personality: She lives in a small urban house in the city close by to the place where Zoey is settle in currently right now. She may seem like a fragile lady but in her younger ages, she used to be a trained vampire hunter until she knew she had a ‘vampire-granddaughter’, so she left her training and came in to help her granddaughter find a place to hide as she kept her profile low. Cordelia lives in a higher part of town with her maid and servant, she would once in a while have her messenger (Lucifer) go to the forest to the vampire household.
Relationships: She used to be married to Zoey’s grandfather until he was executed trying to slay a vampire by himself. So now she lives as a widow in a lonesome life.
Other: Cordelia has plans of taking Zoey back with her after hearing reports from Lucifer of her lack of training. She would confront James, talking to him of taking Zoe back with her to train, and also showing at the same time that vampires are not a huge threat to the human society.

Bic//
Lucifer got carried away with the soft murmuring of the vampires that at a moment his eyes flew open and he got up on all fours with his tail held high and his ears perked up at the familiar scent, "Cordelia." he murmured. He quickly went into the shadows of the house and went through them to the outside of the vampire household to see the small figure of a human with her blonde hair shimmering underneath the sun. Lucifer curled is lips back showing his white bright teeth, “Cordelia what are you doing here?! You’re at risk!”
“And so is Zoey, get out of my way I need to talk to James!” she croaked.
“Over my dead body!” he yowled.
“I can arrange that Lucifer darling, get out or die.” She spoke in a calm voice. The bristled black cat gave a menacing growl rumbling from his throat, he slowly walked towards her with his tail lashing from side to side angered. Cordelia stood there with her hands folded in the front and she stood there staring at the black feline, “Lucifer, get James for me please.”
“I rather not disturb him and his family right now.” He glowered.
“Fine I’ll do it myself.” She said then quickly walked away from Lucifer towards the house.
“Cordelia!” he yelled, “Oh James be careful.” He murmured afterwards.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:38 pm

(Poke just so things are a bit clearer you do know that the setting is in a small townish area with James's home on edge of said town right? Think Little House on the Prairie just slightly bigger and not on a prairie. The actual woods are...how far did I say...must look it up... ^.^')
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Ooc\\
x3
Oh, I'm going crazy right now with school work okay I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Ok no exact mileage but it takes a while for humans to walk to it...Oh I bet it was in my post when Shinta told that one story with the deer mistaken for a hunter, not when Shinta was going to the woods...><' Anyways that's alright I can understand, especially with busy schedules. ><' Speaking of I'll be back in about an hour or so, I've got to make dinner and then I can post an actual rp post. ^.^')
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:58 am

(So much for that. If my sister would have wanted dinner at the time she wanted it before I could have come back to the library after dinner before it closed, instead she had it so I wasted an hour that could have been spent at the library. -.-)

After a few more steps towards the town Shinta stopped. Although it was faint he thought he could hear voices that didn't quite belong to anyone that he normally knew to be either around or at James's home. He listened for a few more moments until he was sure he was hearing unfamiliar voices. Carefully and quietly he turned and started to make his way towards the voices. He figured he would just quickly see who it was that was talking and then continued on his way back into the town; at least that was his first thought until he caught the unfamiliar human scent of Cordelia and a very faint hint of vampiric blood, which was something that all hunters smelled of, whether it was physically there or not and no matter the amount of time, but vampires could still easily catch the scent of still.

Shinta did a quick scan of the area, and when he saw no other humans around, he resorted to his vampiric speed to intercept and prevent any further progress of the unfamiliar human. With his true speed it didn't exactly take long for him to get ahead and stand in the woman's path. Calmly he waited until he caught sight of her and was at least within hearing range. He noticed that the woman looked young, but looks could very well be deceiving, after all he himself looked no more than 20 when in truth he was three centuries old, and figured the woman was probably older.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stop where you are. I couldn't help but overhear that your wishing to see James, though at the moment I can't exactly allow that. He is a bit preoccupied at the moment and isn't in the position to be disturbed" he calmly warned. There were certain things he could assess from the woman's appearance, but for him it was unmistakable that the smell of vampiric blood was coming from her although faint. From that he could tell it may have been quite a few years since the woman had taken the life of a vampire, but with the current situation with the hunters, he couldn't afford to be careless or not suspicious of anyone with the same scent.

It was only a few moments after his warning that blue flames that were flecked with red rose behind him and stretched horizontally, preventing any further progress forward and raising Shinta's powers to a threatening level once again. He knew James or possibly anyone else who had the ability to sense power would unmistakably feel the rise of his powers, but he wasn't about to take any chances with the possibility that this woman may be intending harm. Naturally water would be an easy way to pass through flames, but his blue flames, although flecked with red, were much hotter than normal red flames so it would take much more water to extinguish them, and based on the amount of flames it would be equal to the amount of a large lake, or small sea, to extinguish these.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Cordelia staggerd for a moment seeing Shinta appear before her eyes and then Lucifer ran from behind her towards the vampire's side, "I warned you Cordelia, nobody is going to hesitate to kill you aside from Zoey, but certainly anyone within this house would love to."
"Lucifer who is this?" she murmured.
"Well, sort of a vampire teacher to James's family. But I'm not going to give his name up in case you still have those 'holy weapons' and try to hunt him down. I hope you can walk away now while you still have the chance." he purred. Lucifer's blue eyes glinted underneath the sun like a pair of dangerous preadtory eyes. She gave a huff pointing her chin into the air, "Next time then if you try to come to my house I'll have my nephew shoot you down."
"Then I shall not ever see you again, I can stay here peaceful if I wanted to." he spoke holding his head high.
"Fine then my darling, but if you enctouner Zoey give her this." she said pulling out a small white envelope with a gold seal keeping it closed. Luficer walked up to her, and she placed it down on the ground for him to grab. His teeth softly sank into it and he turned around walking back towards Shinta. Then she turned to him, "And as for you, I'm sorry then to come across here and I'll shall not come back unless Zoey calls me." She then turned around and slowly began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:27 pm

James sensed that Shinta was nearby, and knew that his power was at a threatening level. He also smelled the scent of human mixed faintly with vampire. He knew it was a hunter, or a former hunter, and teleported to where Shinta and Cordelia was. He had his sword ready as he materialized.
Back to top Go down
pheona
Verifier
pheona

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Shinta raised an eyebrow at being called a sort of vampire teacher. "Sort of a teacher could technically be taken as an insult you know. I am a teacher regardless of which me I am at the moment" he said calmly towards the cat. He was a bit surprised to encounter a talking cat, but he figured if vampires and demons were possible surely talking animals could be possible. His gaze remained on Cordelia even as she left and slowly the fire behind him started to lower. "As for your concern about me being hunted down there's no real problem. Most of the hunters know who I am because of that silly list they make, and none of them have the capability to kill me. Only one person can decide whether or not I live another day or die where I stand" he said fairly calmly and quietly.

His gaze left Cordelia for a moment as James appeared and looked ready to fight. "Calm yourself, this was already taken care of. You have more important things that you should be doing at the moment. Little trifles such as these I'll handle for now, you just focus on getting your family away" he said calmly. As his flames died down his power returned to a more comfortable level. It was slightly tiring for him to keep raising his power to a threatening level and then to return it, but he figured for now he would deal with it and that it would be nothing compared to the next three days or so.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:23 pm

James nodded, immediately facing shinta. He didn't catch a glimpse of Crodelia before he vanished once more to help his family pack and get ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:23 pm

"I'm sorry Shinta, I'm just in a mess right now toggling between the human race and the vampire race." Lucifer nodded with the white enveloped in his tiny mouth, "Excuse me but I hope you won't mind take the letter and read it in case there is something suspicous about it." His nose twitched slightly smelling the burnt golden seal pressed on to it, he had a feeling that in the letter it was going to have Zoey take a hard toll into life and he didn't want the young vampire going into any harm as far as he is corncern, even the look in her eyes as she placed down the envelope she look restless and pumped up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servant to a Vampire   Servant to a Vampire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servant to a Vampire
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next