Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire academy

Go down 
+3
Vampiressqueen16
x_fire
DemonHirugi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Vampire academy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 pm

(That evil headmaster works too! But... that was my secret idea that i was gonna reveal on page 13.... HOW'D YOU FIND OUT!?!?)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 pm

~Sorry Waddle. I'm going to have to drop out because I'm lost. ._.;~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:30 am

(OK, yakumo.... Bye. But I'm pretty sure you never even poste your bios!)
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm

ooc: can i join with two charries. and catch me up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 pm

(if those two charries are Vaara and Whizpur, then yes. And why don't you just read the posts?)
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm

because i'm too lazy to.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 pm

(If you read through the psots, I'll give you some of my peanut butter cookie)
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:05 pm

i dont like peanut butter, sweetheart, Razz
just tell me whats happened in the last two pages.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:11 pm

(Basically, Jake* was shown around the campus by Lana, and Jake learns that he is pretty much the only human that goes to Vampire Academy. Then, we skipped to lunch, and soon Koby** is gonna give a huge concert for all those who skip class.)

*Jake is my character, the only human at Vampire Academy

**Koby(AKA Kobura)Is a vampire who attends vampire Academy. He is a world famous guitarist, and is the lead singer and guitarist for the band Snakebite. His girlfriend is named Vi***

***Vi(AKA Viper) is a vampire, like Koby. she attends Vampire academy, and is Koby's girlfriend as well as his biggest fan. Her drawing journal-which she never lets anybody look through- is almost completely full of sketches of Koby nude.

Last edited by sora22 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:13 pm

ooc: cool, thanks. I'll post up my intros right now. and they're in the cafeteria, right?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:14 pm

(Nonono, you need to make bios for Vaara and Whizpur. The bio format is on the first page)
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:17 pm

ooc: mandatory bio's? ok, hold on
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

http://darrenshan.com/vampires/fanart/images/evrabyTako.jpg
Name: Vaara
Species: Snake girl
LOoks: Vaara is a tall slim girl with golden eyes and scaly skin. she wears simple band tees and ratty jeans. She has a pet snake named vlad. She wears worn down neon green converse and silver necklaces hanging on her neck, one with a giant empty locket.
Personality: She is occasionally outgoing, and is always herself around her friends. but when she's not, she a little shy.
Crush/boyfriend/girlfriend(optional): open
Other(optional): In her pockets she has a bunch of daggers and shreikens because of being on the street for so long.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Opoc: Okay. Waddle, where should I post here? I mean I am playing your sister.
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Name: Whizpur
Species: Fallen angel
Looks: Whizpur has fringed black hair thats meduim length, wavy, and delicate. She wears a purple and black striped tank top with simple stonewashed jeans. Her eyes are violet and her black wings stretch to 6 feet. She has a feminine build but athletic too. she's pale and loves every second of it. She wears black vans.
Personality: She's overall very sweet and very innocent. but dont underestimate it. She is athletic and competitive.
Relationship: Open
Other: Best friends with Vaara.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:49 pm

(I dunno, vampy, just think of something.)

Name:Jackson Levitus Quincetus
Species:Vampire
Looks:Vampire academy - Page 5 -anime-guy
Personality:He is a very civil person, being very kind at almost all times
Crush:Vaara
Other:Best friends with Lethal

Name:Lethal Jaggered Spine
Species:DeMan(A man with a demon for a soul)
Looks:Vampire academy - Page 5 Wings-vampire-orsomethingsmoking Except he's not missing an arm
Personality:Versatile, usually very kind despite his terrifying appearance
Crush:Whizpur
Other:Best friends with Jack
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:51 pm

ooc: omg. jack and lethal are AMAZIN! lol
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 pm

(THanks, alex!)
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:28 pm

OoC: So you want me to just jump in? What's her brother doing now?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:42 pm

(Jake is in the cafeteria, talking to Koby.)
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:21 pm

bic:
Vaara walked in the cafeteria, trying to act as calm and cool as possible. Whizpur followed along, looking at all the other students that were there. Vaara and her sat at an empty table near the far back. they weren't hungry. They quietly talked to eachother, hoping to pass the time fast enough.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Jack and Lethal entered soon after Vaara and Whizpur, heading over to where Whizpur and Vaara were sitting.
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Vaara noticed Jack and lethal walking towards them, and she smiled.
"Whizpur," she hissed, nudging her in the side. Whizpur glanced around and noticed them also. She smiled too, and stood.
"Hey," both of the girls said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Jack and Lethal smiled at the two girls. "Hey.", they said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
19_
Verifier
19_

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Vaara offered them seats by her and Wizpur. She and Whizpur sat down and talked to them.
"Long time no see," Vaara sarcasticly said.
"I saw you at registration," She noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire academy   Vampire academy - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire academy
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next