Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Ore Chronicles [Ore]

Go down 
+8
illuminada
ManzanitaGrove
aylias
Phantom
elastic
twilight_eclipse11
DemonHirugi
Iceycreamy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Quote :
And if you're gone for a month, send out a search party. XD
Yes please! Put chocolate bars, sour skittles and Coca Cola in the St. Bernard's little wooden barrel when it comes sniffing for me!
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:27 pm

lol nice. I'll probably take all the stuff before the dog comes within two miles of you
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 pm

*Pounces Icey*
So am I Sea or Air?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:58 am

Iceycreamy wrote:
Sethari seems like more of a TERRORIST than a SPY.
For example maybe in the heat of battle he's helping us.. and then all of a sudden he turns. THAT would be cool B) I mean, he's already done it once Razz
I know you said this a while back, but I just thought of a good idea for the terrorist thing. He could be a suicide bomber! He could threaten Rav and make Rav change the cicruitry on the Varaha so that it would explode when he pushed a button or something.,
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 am

*flaps hands* Don't give away the surprise!! XD Go for it - but in the end the submarine can't actually blow up, mkay?

Ooo sorry Rabbid my mistake! I thought it but I forgot to type t tongue You're Sea for sure.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:50 am

But I bet that Rav could tear Sethari limb from limb, now that Sethari's movement is restricted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:50 pm

I hope the bio makes sense, it doesn't seem like it to me.
Neutral

Name: Stelluna
Colour & Species: Mercury Stryker
Apearance: Her feathers range from a streaking silver to an ashy color from an after fire. Her red feathers are a deep satin crimson, and they fan out to white. Her claws are a creamy yellow but they are cloaked in some sort of arm-warmers in the color of a silkly violet. White marks streak across her eyes like a huge scar, and a spiral goes around her cheek and down to the nape of her neck. She wears necklace with a olive green orb in the middle filled with a liquid coiled around in a small thin strip of metal.
Background: Her grandfather was the last perosn to ever be in war or work for the army but apparently her father tried some training and ended up breaking his left wing, so he begged his only child, to part take the army recruits and she did it for the sake of the family and have thoughts or regrets of ever joining. But now since she is here, Stelluna will all have to go with the plans and find alliances with her squardon mates.
Non-magical Abilities: She can't fight very well, but her balance and handling with weapons hardly helps, but she's light as a pixie if she uses her wings.
Combat Style & Skills: She can perform a well done roundhouse kick without losing her balance, her aiming and power swing is well balanced, but if she misses her target she loses balance and fall. She can handle well with a few throw stars and and maybe a shurikem or two.
Ties: None
Sqaudron Preference: Sky
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Interested to see how Stelluna turns out, love her physical description! Accepted, straight to Sky.

Ok guys.. here's the stupidness I hope you were expecting (I warned you!).. I'm officially steeping down as a leader in thi roleplay. A you might have noticed though, it seems to be moving rather well by itself. If you recieved any mails on regard to an 'attack', please ignore them, they were a mistake and sent to the wrong people anywats (XD!!!).
Manza is rather in charge of the Sea side.. is there anyone who would like to take up mantle as Sky-side?
Also, is there anyone who would like to head an ENEMY attack on the Varaha?
Note: I'll still be in the roleplay occasionally, just when I feel like it though XP
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm

I want to head up the attack on the Varaha!
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Waddle - it'd take a lot of responsibility and co-ordination, and you can't totally destroy the Varah and it's crewmates (XD). Are you up to that? (None of your current characters would be involved).
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:08 pm

(ok! I will create a evil Firdrial!)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 pm

icey@ What would leadership of the glassdawn mean? I would like to know what I'm getting myself into...
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Um.... do what I do? XD
It would take
a) responsible planning and co-ordination
b) imagination to think bout what's going on
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Wait, the captain is your character, Oh Almighty Queen of the Iceypants!
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Yes he is, but he doesn't techically need to be in charge of the ship. I mean, what happens if he gets caught by a hydra, or a gorgon or something? XP
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm

OR a hydrorgon!
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Ok so... zanita got me to try and draw Yaktooo but I suck at drawing, so instead I found a picture of a red scorpion on the internet and editted gemstones on its back. But halfway through I noticed the site it came from said the photograph was copyrighted and there's a fee for "ANY USE," so I'm not going to post it on the forum. I don't wanna be an art thief. D: I still can't help but want to show it off though. I showed zanita already. If anyone else wants to see it, message me or something and I'll show the picture to you in a private pm. I'mma probably delete the picture from imageshack and my computer in a few days from guilt. Sad
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:45 pm

I finally finished Rav's picture! His bio has been up dated, so you can look there to see it. =]
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Very nice, zanita! It's close to what I imagined too, except I pictured the metal arms to be maybe 50% longer than the biological ones, and attached at the top of his shoulder blades instead of below. I like the stilt design! The hoses and the obvious knee replacement really creep me out though. But that's intentional, ya?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:08 am

THat is so wierd!
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 am

*grins madly*
x]
Glad to hear it! He's weird, and seeing him in real life is supposed to creep you out! xP
Hmmm, mounted on top of the shoulder blades? Yeah that makes sense, but then it would be a little awkward to get his arms around his...other....arms. xD
*nods* The hoses are "decoration" but they might be hydraulics for the extending/retracting mechanism, or else they might be pumping blood. YOU"LL NEVER KNOW! >]

Unless you cut them. And that would be bad. So don't. =\
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Mmmm so is the rp dead?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:19 pm

If manza posts, then it won't be. she's been on and off multiple times, and has not posted.THus, I conclude that she has abandoned us.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:29 am

*rolls eyes* sorry, its just that I kinda wanted for Aenigma to post, plus I couldn't think of something for Rav to do at first. (take the hit or not... also what he would be thinking) and then Mythodreas opened so I got distracted. x3
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 am

well post, manza! POST OR I SHALL RAIN DOWN UPONST THOU WITH THE WRATH OF 1000 ANNOYING SMALL IDIOTS FOR 500 MOONS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ore Chronicles [Ore]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: