Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Ore Chronicles [Ore]

Go down 
+8
illuminada
ManzanitaGrove
aylias
Phantom
elastic
twilight_eclipse11
DemonHirugi
Iceycreamy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:05 pm

(Well then why would he have a reason to fight Enure? His little village had enver heard of Enure, so he couldnh't know about her unless his village was attacked by her or her army! And ok...)
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Enure is planning to take over all of Sentrion - she hasn't yet. But she has an army and magic at the ready - she could easily do it if there's no one to stop her.
That's the reason to fight the Ore Army.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:13 pm

(Well I already edited my bio twice!)
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:12 pm

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 Leoshadow

Name: Gibbous
Colour & Species: Shadow Leo
Apearance: He has no special markings, save for that his eyes are black as coal instead of red. The pads of his paws are pure white, strangely enough.
Background: He’s a mystery, sometimes even to himself. His mother died after giving birth to him, but his father died only a day before the role play began. His father raised him to be cautious and careful, but also to be loving. Unfortunately, having only male influences while growing up, he happens to get a tad arrogant even when the situation doesn’t quite call for it.

Nonetheless, he is one of the kindest and most warm Leos to have come into existence.
Non-magical Abilities: Gibbous oft times finds the most amazing way of avoiding situations that he deems less than wise to be in.
Combat Style & Skills: He hardly ever attacks anyone. If he finds himself in a situation where he needs to fight, he typically analyzes his opponent’s fighting styles and simply counters them.
Ties: None. It isn’t that he’s a loner, but simply that he’s lived a rather sheltered life thus far.
Sqaudron Preference: Sea

((*He wears an expression that closely resembles this: Zeta-Glare *
Whether or not Gibbous receives ridicule, he is who he is.
... *He sighs*
That said, I'm sorry if any changes are needed; I'll try to do what I can.))

Last edited by Ænigma on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Perfect, except the squadrons are either sea or air. Feel free to jump in as soon as you'd like. I'm not going to bother giving you a tent because soon we'll be shipping off.
At the moment, most people are either in the medics tent or outside under the Glassdawn, a big floating glass ship.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Iceycreamy wrote:
Perfect, except the squadrons are either sea or air. Feel free to jump in as soon as you'd like. I'm not going to bother giving you a tent because soon we'll be shipping off.
At the moment, most people are either in the medics tent or outside under the Glassdawn, a big floating glass ship.
I have no idea of what you're talking about...
... but I'll have you know that I can't imagine Gibbous handling anything in the air well.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:49 pm

I'm terribly confused, I don't actully remember writing the "except the squadrons are either sea or air" part o_0
Please ignore, I gues.. o____0
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 pm

You didn't.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Uh oh, looks like I've been naughty. >,>

*taps Icey on the shoulder*
*plainitively* But
Quote :
"Sqaudron Preference: (Sea or Sky)"
=<
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:09 pm

I still don't understand XD Please excuse my doorknobness. It seems the issue has been resolved either way XD
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:30 pm

I totally want to join! Are we limited to the large rebellion army, or can we be on Enure's side? Or can we be some sort of tiny third part fighting against her? Or for her?.. Actually, I think I'd make it more confusing that way.. xD
Alright, how about a mercenary or two for Enure?
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:49 pm

*jumps up and down* D= I want you to join! Hurry hurry!
*coughs* Okay, manza, actually be helpful....

Yaktooo is a spy for Enure. In order to interact with anyone you'll need to be in the encampment though, at least that is what I think Icey intends. But I believe your characters and Yaktooo should be able to set up a little Pro-Enure group.......

Ah! x] Don't listen to me, Icey is the one to ask, I'm just guessing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:20 pm

(Oh, can I make hajeed a spy for Enure? I want to do that, but I didn't know that we could!)
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:06 pm

I've already said all I know. ^^; Icey is the one who has the final word.

The objection I can think of is we do want more regular recruits than Ore Army spies. ;P
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Well actually, we really REALLY need Hajeed as a medic, and you're great at it too boot. Practically sabotauging our own troops as it is with all your injections Razz *Captain squawks* We don' have any other medics than you, Mr. Medicdude XD

Yes, Rabid, you can. But because we have no actual 'Ore Army' to roleplay for you x)
You also have to PM aylias and decide with her whether or not Yaktoo and your character would know eachother or not. After all, the best spy is one that NO ONE can give away! At the same time, you could pir up and work together if you knew about eachother beforehand. Or even a spy sent to spy on the spy XD
'Enure!!! Yaktoo's being a pansy over a robotic Gremlick!!!'
You also have to privately make sure any info you get about/from the 'Ore Army' doesn't conflict ^_^
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:41 am

I'm all for RBD being a fellow spy!

I also think it will be interesting if me and RBD's character don't KNOW that each other is a spy. Icey's right, the best spies often operate like that.

On the other hand, Yaktooo would be able to relay information secretly to RDB's character telepathically, even if they are both standing in a room full of people. That would be incredibly useful. >Very Happy If RDB's character is also telepathic, they could talk to each other both ways freely. Or maybe RDB could be wearing a gem on a necklace or something that lets Yaktooo 'feel' messages through a matching gem on his back? Oh god, my mind is reeling with possibilities.

Waaah, tell me what you think RDB! I'm too excited now. XD
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 pm

I'll totally join the spies-for-Enure team 8D!

I'm also kind of just as undecided as you on whether they'd know each other or not. Not knowing each other could lead to some pretty wacky hijinx and copious helpings of paranoid distrust all around, but on the other hand, collaborating would be pretty bangin'. And it would make perfect sense for Enure to throw a telepathic stone her way (Lark isn't usually telepathic. She has a fire elemental power going on, but I think for this roleplay she'd be too super-powered so I'm just going to ditch that) if she was supposed to be working with Yaktooo. Yaktooo is supercool, so even just receiving messages would be neat- and it would lead to interesting limitations on one-sided communication.
XD "Yawn if you know where they're planning on striking Enure. Okay. I'll meet up with you later."
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:33 pm

MAKE YUR DAYUM CHARACTER SHEET RBD Razz
Yes, sorry, but no zip nadda zilch magiccy-ness.

But if I may interject... there is are plans for the future.
It would be appreciated if Lark can not telepathically communicate two-way with Yaktooo yet.
K thanx.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 pm

No problemo! That's why we run things by you here first, Icey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Can I make a new character? Just wondering if it's too late for that.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Nah, nah, go right ahead! Perfect timing!
Just know your request for either sea or sky might completely be ignored ^_^
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 am

Hm... actually, sorry about changing my mind but, I don't think I'm gonna make a third. That's too many for me. Plus, the list of pets isn't there because zeta is down. ^^ hehe...
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 am

List of pets is at aqua_lords ^^
http://www.freewebs.com/aqua_lord/petcolors.htm
=DDD
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 pm

You always know where to go manza ^^

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 Zethycmercury

Name: Aure (sounds like air)
Colour & Species: Mercury Zythc
Apearance: Aure's appearance is normal except that her tail is a silver blade
Background: From the day Aure was born she had to fend for herself, she was abandoned at birth and from that day on had lived on her wits. Instead of thievery, Aure depended on trickery, negotiating and convincing her way through life. But when word of Enure's army reached her, Aure signed up for the volunteer army.
Non-magical Abilities: Uses her bladed apendages, including front... (what do you call those things?) and tail.
Combat Style & Skills: She usually uses her blades, but is also good at coming up with strategies.
Ties: None.
Sqaudron Preference: Sky. (my characters just looove the sky)
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Scythes? I guess? XD
Haha, yay for you, the number of people in each division is divided perfectly so you get to be in Sky.
Feel free to get your assignment then head over to the proper spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ore Chronicles [Ore]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: