Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Ore Chronicles [Ore]

Go down 
+8
illuminada
ManzanitaGrove
aylias
Phantom
elastic
twilight_eclipse11
DemonHirugi
Iceycreamy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Ya! Aure is so happy. ^^
I suppose they would be scythes, thanks. ;]
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:37 pm

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 Digolenmaroon

Name: Ghonabon ( It sounds kewl. What?! Aren’t I allowed to do that? )
Colour, Gender, & Species: Red (maroon really) Female Digolen
Appearance: A giant through and through, her form is muscled and stocky. Her scales are a dark red, and are all protectively thick, but can be spread or flattened at will, which helps for steering in water. Her powerful tail and webbed claws allow her to swim, and she has gills that allow her to breath in water and out. Her eyes are a soft and deep color, that squint merrily when she is smiling, which is frequently.
Background: She grew up with the sea, and was happy as a crew member for a long time. Then during a disaster her father, the captain, was killed. She took over at everyone’s insistence. It was a long voyage home, and her fairness earned her respect. She loves her submarine, and exploring the deep to discover new and exotic secrets After that, she was encouraged to continue as captain. She knows her submarine better than anything, and designed the outer coating herself. She painstakingly upkeeps it, spending hours in a sort of underwater “gardening.”
Non-magical Abilities: She is thoroughly experienced with all things to do with underwater sea voyaging, and her fairness can end disagreements painlessly.
Combat Style & Skills: She has incredibly brute strength, rarely uses any other means of battle. If she has the chance, she may use a Ginormous Spork-Foon massive Khopesh, but is more like to pick up a convenient weapon like a crowbar. (Oh noes, HL flashbacks, Freeman will be mad at meeee) She will defend whenever possible, and in battle is incredible due to her high defenses and strong pain tolerance, as well as tireless nature and ability to push aside foes easily. However, she may easily harm others as she will attack indiscriminately until she calms down.
Ties: As captain she watches over her crew carefully, but has no personal ties or relations on board that she knows of.
Sqaudron Preference: Captain of the Varaha, she is bound to the Sea
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
twilight_eclipse11
Verifier
twilight_eclipse11

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:47 am

just got back from my Disney trip last night, but I've just found out that my grandmother is coming down on monday and that I'm gonna be going up to her house the rest of the month.

Last edited by twilight_eclipse11 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 am

Heys, can I make Sethari a spy for Enure? It's entirely feasible since he's already pretty much evil and is more of a danger to the rebels than to Enure
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 pm

If he had been a brand new character, perhaps.
But his past actions CLEARLY how that he isn't a spy - what kind of spy would cause that kind of commotion?
I mean, he's now under contstant surveillance for goodness sake Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Very good point... Perhaps I could have another character and he'll be a spy? PLEASE????
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:10 pm

I really think it's a bad idea to create another character, it gets too difficult to control them all effectivly. It's better to expand on the characters you already have. Hmm, Sethari's recent actions could be part of his plan of deception. Of course nobodies going to suspect him of being a spy, that could be his selling point. But to be honest Sethari doesn't seem to be the type to be sneaky and crafty, he more relies on heat-of-the-moment actions aswell as his uncontrollable anger. Maybe he could get sick of being watched all the time, and turn into a double traitor, selling information to the opposition or in the middle of an attack, suddenly begin attacking the rebellion. It would suit him perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:28 pm

illuminada wrote:
I really think it's a bad idea to create another character, it gets too difficult to control them all effectivly. It's better to expand on the characters you already have. Hmm, Sethari's recent actions could be part of his plan of deception. Of course nobodies going to suspect him of being a spy, that could be his selling point. But to be honest Sethari doesn't seem to be the type to be sneaky and crafty, he more relies on heat-of-the-moment actions aswell as his uncontrollable anger. Maybe he could get sick of being watched all the time, and turn into a double traitor, selling information to the opposition or in the middle of an attack, suddenly begin attacking the rebellion. It would suit him perfectly.
A double-traitor?

*He grins*
Is that like betraying the opposition?
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Lol, I read this book where a healer sold information to both sides. She ended up being caught the evil guys found out and killed her and her son... or so they thought...
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 am

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 Fenrirmercury

Name: Venus
Color and Species: Mercury Fenrir Female
Appearance: Bright purple bracelet on her left front leg (to remind her why she's here). A sapphire amulet dangling from her neck. Three white lines across her right shoulder that look like scratches from a beast of her fur.
Background: Venus's history is very much lost. Venus was swimming and got stuck. The lack of oxygen to her brain made her forget her past. She wishes she could remember, but she can't. She wishes to fight Enure herself.
Non-Magical Abilities: She moves very fast. She can hear better than most pets. She's a writer.
Combat Style and Skills: Blunt force, fast reflexes, two midnight blue swords strapped to her back.
Ties: Absolutely none.
Squadron Preference: Sky.

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 Fenrirarctic

Name: Selena
Color and Species: Artic Fenrir Female
Appearance: A bright purple bracelet around her front left leg (to remind her why she's here). A emerald amulet dangling from her neck. Three red lines across her right shoulder that look like scratches from a beast on her fur.
Background: Selena's parents were killed when she was very young. Selena believes it was Enure. Selena was caputured. Selena escaped and then has wandered aimlessly around, trying to find something to subdue her adventerous nature. She found this was just the thing. Her memory told her she has a sister, but where she is.... No one knows. She hopes to find her sister soon. *ahem*
Non-Magical Abilities: She has very fast reflexes. She's quick and clever. She's too smart for her own good and her adventurous nature often helps her get out of some sticky situations.
Combat Style and Skills: Fast reflexes. Two moonlight purple swords on her back. Also a bow and arrow.
Ties: None....
Squadron Preference: Sky....
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 am

Sethari seems like more of a TERRORIST than a SPY.
For example maybe in the heat of battle he's helping us.. and then all of a sudden he turns. THAT would be cool B) I mean, he's already done it once Razz

Welcome Vampiress!
Ahhhh no more chracters who forget their past!!!!! But make sure to keep in mind that she has some sort of past.
Can't wait to see those two collide ^_^
Now.. we have a pretty little problem though.
I've been trying to divide the teams up equaly as best as I can. At the moment, Sea has one less than Sky.
So here's your choice:
Either they both go to Sea, or one to Sky and one to Sea. It's up to you.

I'm a liar who can't count.
Proceed directly to the Glassdawn, a floating ship made of glass in the sky, on the Sky Division thread. You've already recieved your basic equipment.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:37 pm

OoC: Don't worry Iceycreamy.... She'll remember her past... It's quite intresting actually... And thank you.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Well we got twilight and waddledude back (welcome back! I hope you liked Disney, twi. Very Happy) and a new person, but there are some other folks who have been Missing In Action for a while now. Do you want me to pm them or summat?
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:58 pm

The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 Lark

Name: Lark
Colour & Species: Atomic Kitsu
Apearance: Unlike an atomic kitsu in every manner save the rings circling her ear, tail, and two of her ankles. Her body is a base of charcoal black, with red and yellow flame-like markings snaking their way up her legs and along her four tails. She also has the symbol of a flame emblazoned on her forehead.
Background: She was born in the tropical wilderness of Emestar, always openly discontent with the shamanistic, patriarchal clan she was brought up in. As soon as she was able, the adventerous young kitsu began to make excursions to the larger, more modern cities, fascinated with the outside world. Once word spread of the Ore army's sinister goals, Lark decided that it was the perfect opportunity to break free of her clan's grip once and for all. She would make a name for herself in a conquering army. Not being particularly physically strong- however well-versed she was in spear and halberd arts- she found herself more suited to a role of enemy infultration. Feigned emotions came easily to her, and she found that it was simple to act natural even while weaving a tale of lies.
Non-magical Abilities: She is clever, and thinks quickly on her feet staying calm even in times of acute crisis. She's a good actress, blending in to the resistance army with ease.
Combat Style & Skills: Lark originally preferred spears, a low-tech but useful weapon. Upon contact with more advanced societies, however, she found the halberd to be to her liking, the polearm being similar in function to the spear but enhanced with a cutting edge. Currently, she carries a weapon similar to the Chinese Ji- a steel tip mounted on a long pole, with a crescent-shaped blade attatched to the shaft directly below it.
Ties: She's a spy for Enure's army, but she has no real personal ties after rejecting her clan.
Sqaudron Preference: No Preference 8D.

Last edited by RabidDustBunny on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:45 am

*tries to remember* I think I recognize Lark from somewhere. Did she have a cusotm profile on Zeta?
Also, if you wants to be spy, you haffa talk to aylias about intelligence and such. So you don't end up contradicting eachother XD I think I might have already told you this O-0''' *deja-vu* *looks back* Ohhh... you were asking about joining before. Dur. Accepted XP

Aylias - as far as I can tell, the only person not around is Shadow, Tripod's character. I think she mailed me a while back backing out because she'd been away too long and what was going on was too messy for her to catch up (lol that was in the middle of the Glassdawn battle).
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 am

I'm more than happy to have Lark be a spy too. Very Happy

Also, what abut Shoji and Hukoni (forgotten_wolf)?
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:14 am

*pokes RBD*
Did Icey ever tell you which squadron to go to? I'm pretty sure you are on Sea. Thats where aylia's spy is and plus that's where we have 1 less charrie. ^^

forgotten_wolf is coming back I think? I haven't heard anything from her but her charries rejoined once when she was lost, and I'm hoping she does it again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:01 pm

I am so lost, but I'm glad Manza PM me.
Very Happy
Can anybody be assitance and tell what has happened for the past few days (or weeks) I've been gone?
I tried reading the post, but since I'm such a slow reader, I can't catch up.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 pm

There is a looooot to read. We went kinda crazy and posted a lot for awhile there. x] Sorrrry! Anyway, I mailed you, but I'm not sure if I explained everything very clearly. x-x;

Let me know if there is anything I forgot. x]
I know that I missed a bunch probably. T-T
Back to top Go down
RabidDustBunny
Verifier
RabidDustBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Iceycreamy wrote:
*tries to remember* I think I recognize Lark from somewhere. Did she have a cusotm profile on Zeta?
Also, if you wants to be spy, you haffa talk to aylias about intelligence and such. So you don't end up contradicting eachother XD I think I might have already told you this O-0''' *deja-vu* *looks back* Ohhh... you were asking about joining before. Dur. Accepted XP

Aylias - as far as I can tell, the only person not around is Shadow, Tripod's character. I think she mailed me a while back backing out because she'd been away too long and what was going on was too messy for her to catch up (lol that was in the middle of the Glassdawn battle).

Heck yeah she was my pet. And she had a little custom headshot on the bottom of her page 8D. And now she's got a new picture *points back up at Lark's bio*. It's craptastic, but it's still there. Now did we ever establish whether Yaktooo and Lark would know each other?
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:42 pm

*glomps picture*

;-; So beautiful.

Love the colors. ;]
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 am

Yes thanks for the long summary Manza, I was able to read it all and understand it, I should be heading on my way towards the Sea Squardon.

And Icey would you mind, if I get up one last charrie?
Smile
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Uh... if you are going to leave the call to me, let's say Yaktooo doesn't know about Lark yet. Lark could know about Yaktooo though, if you like.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:40 am

Sorry guys XD I have a tendency to lose interests in things really quick and then regain intereste in a matter of days. If I'm missing, that's where I am Razz If I'm missing for more than a week go on and keep the storyline up yourselves X)

Forgotten - go for it!

Rabbid - wish you could have heard the little "Ooo!" I did when I saw your picture XD Since your skills are clearly (clearly!) craptastic, can I have them? 0:-)

Does nyone still need a summary? If so pm me and I'll give you one.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Iceycreamy wrote:
Sorry guys XD I have a tendency to lose interests in things really quick and then regain intereste in a matter of days. If I'm missing, that's where I am Razz If I'm missing for more than a week go on and keep the storyline up yourselves X)
And if you're gone for a month, send out a search party. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ore Chronicles [Ore]   The Ore Chronicles [Ore] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ore Chronicles [Ore]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: