Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:30 pm

(Ugh, skip to some later part where they've set up camp?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 am

Ooc\\
Mmkay.
Very Happy

Bic//
Yeraky prodded the fire with his tail and rested his head on the ground as the others leaned on him while watching the fire.
"We're going to be okay here for a while." Azreal murmured as she landed from after a quick scout of the area.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:09 pm

"Shirley should recover sometime soon. Maybe an hour, probably less.", Frost said, looking at the fire. Ignatius nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:36 pm

"Hopefully sooner." Zero murmured as she was seated between the two hellhounds.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Ignatius snapped his fingers, and the fire roared up, glowing brighter and burning hotter than before.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Drakiel leapt back as he was standing too close to it and the others around chuckled quietly as he turned to glare at them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:59 pm

"Sorry, bro.", Ignatius said, laughing a bit himself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:08 pm

"It's all right." He muttered, checking his tail to make he wasn't missing a bit of it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:16 pm

"I can also make fire balloon animals. Great at parties.", Ignatius joked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 pm

"Yea sure come to Earth for my little sister's party, you're going to freaking scare the hell out of here." Zero laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 pm

"Eh, I don't like doing kid's parties. Ungrateful little buggers keep catching on fire when I give them the animals."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 pm

The female laughd quietly brushing a strand of hair aside.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:41 pm

"It was quite entertaining, though..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:46 pm

"Oh you're dangerous." Kirin murmured quietly as he sat by Drakiel.
"He's not trying to insult you or anything." Azreal said frantically, smacking him upside the head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:50 pm

"Eh, being a mindless servant to Satan for a century can make you a little loopy.", Ignatius said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:01 pm

"It's sucks." The fallen angel murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Frost nodded. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:09 pm

"He hasn't came out and tried to strike us, huh?" Relic murmured.
"I'm afraid that he might be planning something big." The black dragon rumbled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:10 pm

"He is. Some sort of Coup de Gras.", Ignatius said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 pm

"I spoke too soon." Yeraky grumbled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 pm

"Let's hope it doesn't work."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:54 am

"We'll just have to fight back then if it does pull through." Kirin muttered.
"We can talk to Ezekiel for help and Relic can't some of your men prove useful?" Blood turned to the demonic lizard.
"Yes, but they're spread among Hell." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:09 am

"I have a few friends that could help.", Frost offered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:22 am

"If we can gather a lot of creatures on our side, we might have an advantage as a large group." Azreal murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 am

"I have a fair bit of influence and accolades.", Ignatius said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next