Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Shaye sighed, "Well, I feel better, and Jet needs a walk" She shrugged, "I'll be fine" She said, looking down at Jet.
"He'll take care of me" She murmured.

Keith sighed, shaking his head, "No, it's fine" He murmured, smiling at her, though it was a bit pained.
"It's, sadly, less stressful here"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Zero sighed, head dropping backward as he growled. "Jesus..." He muttered, whistling for Diesel, whom brough his leash, and clipping the leash on.

Andy returned his smile with a sad one. "That's bad. When, after we yelled at each other, it's still less stressful than at home."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Ass" She muttered affectionately. She knew going for a walk was a horrible idea, her legs were already shaky, but she had to make a point.

Keith chuckled, "Andy, World War Two was less stressful then home right now" He muttered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Zero grunted in response.

Andy nodded and then flopped back to lay next to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm

"That's not very conversational" Shaye muttered, reaching her hand out to him, wondering if he'd take it, or take advantage of the oppertunity to grab her and drag her back to the house.

Keith sighed, looking up at the ceiling, bored.
"Well the resort is doing a big party thing tonight, do you wanna check it out?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Zero snorted and took her hand. "You're so stupid. How about that for conversation?"

Andy looked at Keith. "Sure, if you want to."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Shaye looked at him, hurt stamped across her face. She wrenched her hand free, "Gee, thanks" She snapped, shoving her hands in her pocket.
"You know, I can go for a damn walk by myself, I don't need the company of someone who seems to think I'm stupid"

Keith shrugged, "It'd be something to do" He responded, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Zero looked at her. "You're already shaking and we haven't even made it down the driveway yet." He said, letting his hand drop.

Andy smiled. "Party it is then." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm

"So? I know my limits Zero" She muttered, looking down, Jet whined and tugged the leash, nearly unbalancing her.
"What would you have me do? Lie in bed all day?" She said, shuddering, that was something she couldn't do.

Keith nodded, grinning.
"Sounds like a plan"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Zero shrugged. "You could at least stay at home." He said, watching pointedly as Jet nearly pulled her off balance.

Andy sat up, running her fingers through her hair again with a sigh. "Okie dokie." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Shaye sighed, looking tired.
"Point taken, I suppose I could at least do that" She muttered, looking at him softly. "Besides, as much as it kills me to admit this, Jet could totally pull me over right now"

Keith grinned, "You're a dork" He muttered, rolling on top of her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Zero looked smug. "I told you." he said, reaching out to catch her as Jet ran to chase after a squirrel.

Andy laughed as Keith rolled over on top of her. She pushed playfully at his chest, before reaching up and kissing him, then wiggling out from under him.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Shaye gasped in suprise, relieved that Zero did, in fact catch her.
"Stupid dog" She muttered affectionately, watching the puppy chase the squirrel.
"Thanks" She said, standing unsteadily and pushing away from him.
"I'm fine" She said, relieved that her legs held her.

Keith groaned as Andy wiggled away.
"You're such a tease" He hissed in annoyance. Watching her with misty, seductive eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Zero shrugged. "Whatever." He said, watching as she pushed away, she obviously wasn't fine.

Andy smirked. "I'm allowed to be." She said, scooting closer to him and then knocking him over, so now she was above him, trying to keep her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:14 pm

"I didn't mean fine in general, just I'm fine to stand" She muttered, shaking her head and planting her hands on her hips.
"Are we going back to the house?" She asked curiously.

Keith sighed, letting Andy take control.
"Not really" He teased, reaching up to brush her hair away. "You need a hair cut"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm

"Mmm-hmm." Zero said, watching her. "Yes we are."

Andy smiled and nodded. "I know I need it cut better. It's very choppy."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Shaye sighed, "Fine" She murmured, letting her fingers intertwine with his.
"You worry to much" She muttered, shaking her head at him.

Keith sighed, "Why not go down to the hotel salon to do that? They seem pretty high class" He said, sneezing as her hair tickled him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Zero sighed. "Okay." He said, whistling to Jet and Diesel and leading her back toward the house.

Andy smiled, sitting back on Keith hips and her feet. "I'm sorry darling." She said, pulling with the buttons of his shirt absentmindedly. "I'll probably go down there in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Shaye sighed, watching Jet come running his tail wagging. "Ass" She said softly to her dog, patting his back, and looking at Zero.
"Stop worrying" She said softly to him.

Keith groaned, "Andy, why are you teasing me so bad?" He grumbled, arching his hips, and sighing.
"You take forever to get your hair done"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Zero looked at her and shrugged. "Impossible."

Andy smirked, and almost fell as Keith arched his hips. "I'm not coordinated." She said, playfully hitting his chest. "And how am I teasing you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Shaye sighed, "How is it impossible? I'm an adult, a vampire, I'm not a child" She said, shaking her head and looking at him pointedly.

Keith groaned, "Are you kidding me?" He groaned, snarling at her softly.
"Either go get your hair cut, or stay here with me" He muttered, "Pick"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:39 pm

"I'm your soulmate." He said, looking at her just as pointedly. "Incase you forgot that part."

Andy smirked. "I'd rather stay with you." She said, leaning down and kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Shaye sighed, "I know you are" She murmured, looking at him softly. She moved closer, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"And I love you, you know that. I just don't want you to be so worried about me" She said softly.

Keith sighed, "Finally" He muttered, "Finally not torturing me" He teased, wrapping his arms around her, making sure she couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Zero sighed. "Impossible." He said, again, smiling sadly.

Andy grinned, but then realized she wouldn't be able to get away. "Hey," she said, trying to sit up. "This isn't fair." She growled. She looked at Keith, cupped his face in her hands, and kissed him on the lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Shaye sighed, pressing her face into Zero's chest.
"Fine, if it's impossible, then I suppose it's impossible" She muttered softly.

Keith laughed, "I win" He teased, "And love is never fair love" He said gently, smiling as she kissed him, though his arms stayed wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next