Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Keith smiled, letting his eyes adjust, before eyeing the bed. Laughing, he charged forward, diving forward and landing on the bed, sending pillows flying. He laughed, rolling onto his back, "Man, I could get used to this, let's never leave" He teased, sinking into the blankets contently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Andy smiled and approached the bed slowly, then jumped and landed perfectly next to Keith. "I agree." She said, hitting Keith with a pillow on accident. She chuckled as the pillow bounced off his head and onto the floor. "Sorry." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Keith laughed, and clutched his head, as if in pain.
"Oww' He teased, before laughing, "No worries love, it's not like it can hurt" He said with a small grin, wrapping his arms around her.
"Man, I think this is gonna be the best vacation we've had in awhile"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:30 am

Andy grinned as Keith wrapped his arms around her. She faced him and with a sad face, ran her hand across his head. She kissed it. "Better? Even though it didn't hurt?" she teased, then nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:07 am

''Yes, much better'' Keith responded with a content grin. Gods he loved vacationing with Andy.

Shaye whimpered softly, curling up in bed miserably. She was asleep, but not at all comfortable or content.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Andy grinned, kissing him lightly on the nose.

Zero watched from across the room. He had feld himself into the large lounge chair across the room and was reading a book previous.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Keith sighed, "Shall we hit the beach love?" He asked, smiling at her contently.

Shaye's green eyes flickered open, she sighed, rolling over, trying to figure out where she was. She had no memory of getting into bed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Andy nodded eagerly . "Yes." She slipped from the bed and dug in her suitcase for a bathing suit. Andy preferred one pieces. She pulled out a black, purple polka dotted bathing suit and left to change quickly. She changed, slipped on her black flip flops and grabbed a think black sarong to tie around her waist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Keith opened his bag, digging around for his shorts, successfully finding the dark black and silver billabongs. He slipped them on, before turning to admire Andy.
"C'mon, lets go" He said, pocketing the key, and making sure his pocket was zipped up, before taking a few towels, her hand, and his sunglasses and heading outta the room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Andy quickly grabbed her sunglasses as Keith pulled her out the door. "I'm coming." She called, following behind him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Keith nodded, smirking as he made sure he had his iPod. The resort had a private beach, so he cold leave stuff sitting around without worrying about it getting pocketed. He sighed, relieved, as he stepped outside, instantly flopping down in a comfortable beach chair. The view was amazing, the first part of the beach was covered in comfortable chairs, behind him was a bar and the enterance to the pool, in front was sand, and a special, designated swimming area in the ocean, around the swimming area was for surfers, and beyond that was rentals for sea-dos and what not.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Andy watched as he sat down, ignoring the regular batch of guys staring at her. "I thought you wanted to go surfing." She said, spreading out a towel next to Keith's chair, kicking off her flip flops, and stretching out on her stomach, putting her head down on her folded arms.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:55 pm

"I do, and I will in a bit" Keith said, "I just wanna sit and enjoy the view" He muttered, looking down at her and winking.
"Besides, I need to calm down after that flight, or else I'll break the surf board, and since I didn't bring mine, I'll have to rent" He said, reaching down and letting his fingers trail down her back affectionately for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Andy smiled. "Sure you do." She said, shuddering a bit as his fingers trailed her back. "And probably best to try and not break the surfboard."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Keith stuck his tounge out at her, but nodded, "Yea love, I know, I don't wanna have to pay damages, or you know, advertise to the world that I have super human strength" He muttered, smiling at her before turning his attention back to the waves. He slipped his earphones in and turned on his iPod, letting the music sooth him, though he kept one ear free, in order to listen to Andy if she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Andy listened and nodded, watching as he inserted an earbud for his IPod into his ear. She put her head back down at let the music soothe him. It always worked better for him than her soothing did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Keith sighed, letting his eyes slide close as the loud music rest his frazzled nerves. He let his fingers stay on Andy's back, enjoying the feeling of her skin nder him. She didn't feel cold to him, but warm, comfortable. He sighed, he rather enjoyed the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Keith's fingers, much like he believed, were warm on Andy's skin. She could hear the guys around her talking about her, their girlfriends knocking them in the head when they didn't pay attention to them enough, until they noticed Keith, then the girls would get together and begin to talk about him. Andy wasn't worried in the slightest. The beach was a lot less crowded than she would have figured and, honestly, that was better, less guys and girls to worry about.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Keith completely ignored the humans, they were cattle, not much better to him. He sighed, stretching out for a moment, before letting his fingers drop down to Andy's back again. He was begining to wind down, and was itching to go and start surfing, but he knew he was still to jazzed up. He shuddered, glancing around curiously, eyes flashing in the sun as he re-adjusted his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:31 pm

"I missed this," Andy murmured, knowing Keith could hear her. They hadn't been on a vacation by themselves since... Before they found Jay. It had been a long time. Andy and Keith were almost like the parents of the family, always worrying about the rest of the family. She shifted a bit as Keith readjusted his sunglasses, stretching her legs a bit more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Keith sighed, "I know what you mean, we gotta start making us time" He murmured, flicking down his glasses to look at her for a moment, before readjusting them.
"Cause, hell love, we're gonna go nuts worrying about everyone all the time. They're adults now, we are allowed to leave once in awhile" He smiled, returning his darkened gaze to the sea again, biting his lip in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Andy grinned. "I know exactly what you mean." She murmured, adjusting her sunglasses a bit, but looking back up at Keith. "Don't bite your lip." She tsked "All kinds of germs get on your lips." She said, sitting up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Keith glanced down at Andy, arching an eyebrow.
"I always bite my lip, and yet, you have never, once mentioned this to me before" He said, sticking his tounge out at her.
"Right, I'm gonna hit the waves" He said, handing her the iPod and his sunglasses and hoping up, heading for the rentals shack.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:31 am

Andy sighed. "You should be old enough to know not to," she teased back, sticking her tongue out at him. She took his sunglasses and stuck an ear bud of his IPod in her ear. She changed the song to "Boston" by Augustana and then watched Keith as he jogged up to the rentals shack to get a surf boad.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 am

Keith glanced back at her and rolled his eyes. He stretched his arms out, stretching, as he waited for his turn in the short line. Moments later, after a brief conversation with the rentals clerk, Keith had a board securly under one arm as he headed towards the surf. He didn't bother with a wet suit, though most did, he had no fear of being bashed against anything, or of cold water, he was, after all, deadlier then anything in the ocean.

Stepping into the water, Keith paused for a moment, wondering vaugly at the temperature, he couldn't really tell moderates, only extreme, and even then, it was iffy. Shugging, he waded out, getting deeper into the water before hauling himself on the board and begining to paddle out to where the waves where. He sighed, enjoying the smell of the water, the fact that he was, once again, doing something he loved. Once he reached the point where the others brave enough to challange the waves were, he sat up, waiting his turn. He glanced back at the shore, watching Andy for a moment, clear as day, a small smile curling on his face, before he reverted his attention to the task at hand.

About an hour later the tall vampire walked back up the beach, after returning his board to the shack and what not. He sighed, content as he stretched back out in the chair, glancing down at his girlfriend, who was glued to his iPod it seemed.
"Hey" He murmured quietly, not overly exahusted from the morning of surfing, but definately a bit worn down, more from lack of food then anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next