Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Harry Potter: Next Generation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Matt looked over at Shaye when she asked about their summers. He shrugged and waited for Marie to finish what she was saying before he was going to answer. Once she was finished he said, "I didn't do much, it was just the usual." He was going to say what 'the usual' was, but he didn't want to get kicked out of the compartment or something. Over the summer he had stayed at three summer homes, gotten talks from his father about how when he was done with Hogwarts he could finally end his shame, all that stuff. His father just thought that if he was no longer classified under a ravenclaw and an adult, they could just pretend he was Slytherin or something. He knew that wasn't going to happen though, it's not like people would forget.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Demitri winced, "I can't imagine it, honestly, my dad would murder me" He said, shrugging and glancing up as the first years left.
"Wow, and people call us arrogant, I mean asking to sit with us?" He smirked, stretching out and glancing out the window.
"I can't wait to get off this damn train" He said, shifting uncomfortably in his seat as the lunch cart came around.
"Want anything?" He asked, looking over the stuff curiously before finally selecting a licorice wand. He looked at her curiously, offering the money to the lunch cart witch, giving her extra money for whatever Cassie wanted. He really didn't mind paying for her, he sort of liked her actually, but he wasn't about to tell her that or anything. He sighed, chewing aimlessly on the wand for a moment, bored.
"You know what would be amusing? Tipping some of the first year boats, my dad taught me a spell for it" He said, laughing softly.

Shaye smiled, "Your mom is definately obsessed with Christmas" She said, looking expectantly at Matt, though like Marie, she wasn't going to push him to answer. She stretched out, glancing around as a group of upset first years walked past, badmouthing some snotty older kids.
"Demitri and Cassie?" She suggested, laughing, they were both such jerks, she hated when Gryffindor had classes with Slytherins. She looked at Matt sympathetically, she bet his family gave him a hard time for being in Ravenclaw. She knew the whole pure blood family thing, and how they always wanted their kids being in Slytherin. She was lucky, her family was like the Weasly family, happy as long as their kids weren't in Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Matt laughed, "Of course it was those two. That's what everyone looks like after christmas once they get going." He felt a bit out of place saying that, he didn't like associating himself with the two, but he couldn't help the fact that he saw them every year at least. He looked at the two for a moment, almost wanting to say something snotty, but he stopped himself. He instead decided to say, "Are you two looking forward to this year then?" He felt like making small chat, but he wasn't quite sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Cassie laughed at the arrogant comment. They were probably one of the most arrogant people around, but I guess it was true, those crummy first years trying to actually sit with them? Nonsense.
She nodded agreeing with wanting off the train. "It's discusting here," she said looking out the window, hoping to see the school coming into view. She looked at the cart as it went by, watching Demitri get something, and leave extra money. She heard him ask if she wanted something and replied, "Sure, I'll get a packet of Droobles." She took the packet from the lady, and quickly opened it. She popped one in her mouth, and watched the cart witch go off. She glanced out the window once more, getting bored.
She laughed, "that would be very entertaining. Nothing like ruining a few first year's first day at school."

Marie nodded what Matt said, not really knowing what to say to him about it. She didn't mean to pry, but she did want to know more about the way pure families worked. He was probably the only one that would talk about experiences or whatever, not seeming as stuck-up as the rest. She then heard him ask a question. She smiled and said, "Yah, it should be great!" She was really excited for this year, and she didn't really know why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Demitri smirked, "It should be amusing, and we could probably do it from the carriages, no one would even notice us" He said, shutting the door behind the witch. He sighed, standing up, this was definately a small, gross little cabin.
"This place is miserable, next year, I vote we convince our parents to let us arrive in style" He said, shaking his head and leaning on the window. He glanced at Cassie, smiling a bit, "At least we only have one year left after this one, and then I suppose I'll be working for my dad, taking over the family business and what not" He said, shrugging. No matter what, he had a secure future, his parents would make sure of that.

Shaye grimaced a bit, nodding her head as the food cart rolled up.
"Any treats?" She asked, as Shaye grabbed a box of bertie bots every flavoured beans. She paid and glanced at the others, seeing what they wanted.
"I'm stoked for not having any exams, last year was brutal with O.W.Ls' She said, wincing. "Now everythings easy, until N.E.W.Ts next year" She said, smiling a bit.
"So..." She trailed off, "Look" She cried out, "I see hogwarts" The castle had just become visible in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Cassie smirked, "Of course it should work, and we could blame someone else for it; pretend that we saw them." She knew the only way the would work is if they told Professor Malfoy, but she wasn't sure who to blame for it. "Now who to blame," she muttered to herself quietly before hearing Demitri change the subject.
She smiled, agreeing, "Hopefully they let us come here nicely for once. Don't they know how aweful this dump is?" She hated sitting on this train; it looked like it was never cleaned. She sat up, fixing her hair and skirt, feeling somewhat gross now. She glared angrily out the window saying, "I'm thrilled that we only have one year left after this; no more having to stay with these mudbloods and Gryffindors. Plus, father says that I don't have to work for a year once I'm finished." She was excited about that, not having to work for an entire year. She could get a lot done then.

Marie smiled thoughtfully, declining candy from the trolly. She looked over at Shaye and nodded, "At least this year should be a break really. I've heard it wasn't that hard." She shrugged looking around anxiously; she just wanted to get to school, she got so sick of the train sometimes.
She heard Shaye and practically jumped out of her seat, "Finally!" She smiled; she couldn't wait a second longer. She wanted to see all of her friends and get back into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Matt saw the trolley come by, not wanting anything either. He didn't say anything, he just gestured a 'no.' He leaned back, glancing out of the window seeing Hogwarts in the distance. Unlike most of the pure families, he enjoyed coming to this school, he just didn't show it really. He looked down at his clothes, straightening his tie and what not. He was already in his robes, well except the robe really. He wasn't one to be fond of them. He just wore the nice undershirt, the Ravenclaw tie, and the nice pants that went with it all. He figured it would work out fine, no one complained. They could still tell what house he was in after-all.
He looked at the other two, feeling like he was holding them back or something. It was probably because he wasn't being very open with them. He finally let a smile show and muttered, "It's good to be back." He was surprised that he let it out so openly. He loved Hogwarts, it got him away from his father and mum, but he normally wasn't open to admit it. Usually it was a shame for him to admit it or something; he tried not to pay attention to what was a shame or not anymore.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Demitri shrugged, "I dunno, we'll find someone' He said, smirking lightly. He glanced up, seeing the castle in the distance and shrugging his black, handmade robes on. He looked at Cassie.
"That's decent, I dunno what I'll be doing, all I know is Dad said I can have the family business one day" He shrugged, until then he'd probably just do what he always did. Work when he felt like it, get his own place.
"I was thinking of moving into my own flat or something. Mum said her and Dad'll pay, and send me a house elf and everything" He said, smiling lightly. His parents did take good care of him, and he did work hard to live up to the expectations. He sighed, waiting for the train to grind to a halt so he could finally get off of it.
"At least our Dorms our clean, Professor Malfoy makes sure of that" He said, sighing contently.

Shaye smiled, also pulling on her robes. She was really enjoying finally being back to school.
"I know what you mean, it's nice to finally be back" She said with a small grin. She sighed, playing with a hole in her jeans for a moment, before re-focusing her attention on the others.
"I just hope nothing bad happens this year" She muttered, refrencing the last year when some Slytherins had started pulling pranks and blaming everyone else for it. She had gotten a detention for setting of a dung bomb, she didn't even own any of the stupid things.
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:16 am

Matt laughed a bit when she mentioned the pranks from last year, but quickly quieted himself seeing as the people he was sitting with. He thought that they were really funny, and luckily he wasn't one of the people to get blamed last year. He figured he knew why, but he also didn't know why at the same time. He thought that Cassie would want him in detention for sure after everything the two had argued through of the years.
He looked outside at the castle, just as the train stopped. It looked the same as it did every year, but he still loved it. He then looked over at the two before standing up and grabbing his bag.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Cassie nodded, "A flat does sound nice. Well if I could get one in a good area. I don't want to get stuck in some poor place." She made a eww face before glancing outside. They must've just arrived because she couldn't see the whole castle anymore, and the train had stopped moving. She stood up, brushing herself off, to not feel so gross.
"Yah, that's good that they'll be clean. I'd get sick if they weren't," she muttered standing up. She fished through one of her bags, grabbing her robe. She put it on over her outfit, not caring about if they got mad at her. She didn't want to wear robes at all really, but she could wear the over-robe until about a week through; then they'd stop caring.

Marie glanced over at Matt when he laughed before agreeing with Shaye, "Yah, I really hope that doesn't happen again. Last year I got two detentions for setting off a smoke-rock and making Filch trip. She hadn't even done it. She sighed feeling the train stop and had to stop herself from laughing at how quickly Matt stood up. "Well you're ready to go, eh?" she said grabbing her bag as well, happy that they were there.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 pm

{{Hmm, I'm kinda interested, but everything looks kinda even, so I think I'll lurk for now ^-^; }}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Demitri smirked, "My parents would never let me live in a gross place" He said, shrugging.
"You'd have to come visit' He said, smiling lightly as she stood, shoving his hands in his jean pockets. The trunks and everything would be taken over to the dorms, he didn't have to do that, not that he would anyway. He'd just pay someone.
"Well, at least the food'll be good" He said, shrugging a bit, and stepping off the train. He pushed his way towards an empty carriage, securing it before anyone else had a chance.
"Over here" He gestured to Cassie.

Shaye laughed, "I got dung bombs" She grumbled, "Apparently I set one of in Professor Grainger's office" She said, chuckling at Matt.
"Nice" She teased, standing up as well and making her way off the train. She was careful not to push the first years around, they all look sscared anyway, and she didn't want to add to that.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:30 pm

ooc: ahh! Lurking! Jk haha, the more the merrier! (I'm guessing that is...it's not my board XD)

bic:
"That's true," Cassie said shrugging. She looked around, and Demitri was gone before she could get another word in. She laughed a bit, seeing him already to the carriages.
She pushed past first years throughout the train, not wanting to get stuck somewhere. They should have to wait longer or something, they were like lost sheep. She sighed making it off after a minute or two and seeing Demitri wave. She quickly stepped inside the carriage and was relieved to see that no one else had tried to make their way in. She then said, "There's too many first years. They're always in the way."

Marie shook her head, "They really should stop." She followed after Shaye, making sure to not run into anyone on the way out. She was hoping that they would be able to get onto a carriage without getting squished, but at this rate they weren't sure. The first years were moving really slowly, probably because they didn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 pm

OOC: The more the merrier definately =] Feel free to join Mystik =]
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Matt rubbed the back of his head when the two of them noticed how excited he was for being back. He just liked to get away from his family, that's all. He made his way off the train, behind the two of them. He wasn't as keen to not shoving past first years, but he was trying his best. He just moved them out of the way if he couldn't walk anymore, it just annoyed him. He quickly dropped the feeling, not wanting to feel angry. Usually he wasn't very kind if he wasn't in a good mood. He figured that must be genetics or something because usually his family was always in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 pm

{{Perhasp I should, throw a few first years into the bunch just to make it intersting xD If that's alright of course.}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Demitri smirked, pulling the carriage door shut.
"There is no sense in letting anyone climb in" He said, looking out the window.
"I know what you mean, they're bloody everywhere. When we were in first year their wasn't this many of us" He grumbled, it seemed like every year there were more and more.
"You know what it is, it's all the muggle borns, I mean, my dad always says when he was here, there were very little new students, because there weren't as many mudbloods, but now, they're are like no pure bloods left' He said, "And I don't count the Blacks as pure blood" He said, Shaye Black's family was pure blood, but they behaved in such a manner that they didn't count.

Shaye smiled, looking for a carriage, sticking close to Marie.
"Come on, there's one" She said, lunging forward and crawling into a carriage with only one other student.
"Mind if we sit?" She asked.
"No, not at all" The girl said, smiling lightly.
"Thanks" Shaye said, stretching out and looking at her cousin happily.

Last edited by x_fire on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:44 pm

OOC": For sure, go for it.
If you wanna be one of my characters younger siblings, go ahead, that would be hilarious XD
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 pm

{{Possibly a little sister that doesnt get along well with Demitri? That'll be fun.}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 pm

OOC: Yea, definately =]
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:58 pm

{{One Hogwarts Express Intro coming up!}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Cassie nodded, "They don't count at all." She paused and then muttered, "And I'm not sure if the Hanley's count either because of Matt." She really wasn't very fond of him, but she had to be nice just because her parents still had business deals with his parents.
She shook her head not wanting to think about it. She just wanted to get this year over with fast, have nothing happen that she didn't cause, and hopefully chase a few mudbloods away.

Marie stepped onto the carriage, happy that they could actually find one. She glanced around, there were only the two of them and the third student. There was still some room left. She watched Matt walk by, still feeling bad for him. She smiled and said, "There's more room here if you want."
She then looked back at Shaye before saying, "I hope this year goes well. Do you know if anything special is planned, or just a regular year?"
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Matt nodded when he heard Marie. He stepped into the carriage, taking up the last space. He smiled at the three of them, before looking outside the window. He had always wondered what drove the carriages; he couldn't see them. He had heard of a couple people that could see them, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to. That would mean that he had seen death. He looked over at the two. He knew that they were cousins, and they looked somewhat similar, but he wouldn't have spotted it right away. He was happy that they were being nice to him, but what he needed to do was just start talking to people. All of his friends graduated last year, so he wasn't sure what he was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 pm

"I dunno about Matt's family, I mean his entire family was in slytherin, and works with our parents. The Blacks basically cut themselves off from the pure blood world" He frowned, glancing at the boats again, wondering what his annoying little sister was up to. He often pretended he didn't have a little sister, and she had better end up in Slytherin, or his parents would kill her, or drag her out of school. She knew better then to try and end up in another house, even if the two of them disagreed on most things, she knew better then to dishonour the family that way. He frowned, shaking his head, before turning his attention back to Cassie. He knew they'd stay friends regardless of his sister, as he had no control over her, and Cassie and him had been friends for far to long.

Shaye sighed, smiling at Matt and watching the first years.
"I remember how terrified I was of those damn boats" She said, watching them get in the wobbling, wooden crafts. It was an incredible way to see the school for the first time, but it was still creepy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm

"Demi- Hey, watch where you're stepping! Demitri! Move out of the way will ya?! Demitri!" It was no use. Jocylen could scream and shout until she was blue in the face, yet her older brother would still give her the cold shoulder. Sheesh, she said she was sorry for setting his school book on fire. It was just an accident, nevermind that she shouldn't have tried the spell anyway...how else was she to know her wand was working right? Mother hadn't seen a problem with letting her try a little magic before school started...

And all day he had ignored her. He'd ran off as soon as they had gotten onto the platform, and she hadn't been able to find him on the stupid train. So she was forced to sit with another group of kids her age. Which, in retrospect, wasn't too bad. They had all talked about what they'd done over the summer, and what they had heard about Hogwarts. Plus the legenardy Headmaster. From what the other kids said, he didn't seem like that bad of a guy. Why Father disliked him was a mystery to Jocylen; from what the others had said, he was amazing. She only hoped to meet him personally.

"First years this way!" Jocylen heaved a sigh. She blew her blond bangs aside from her face and let her olive green eyes dart about the crowd once more. She could spot her brother a mile away, and right now, Jocylen couldn't see him anywhere. Lovely, he'd left her. Again. Anger boiling, Jocylen tossed back the clock of her school robe and ran off to catch up with the others.

Her mind was swimming as she sat down danitly in the row boats. Just above them loomed the infamous Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wizardy. Jocylen had been pretty much guarenteed entrance the moment she was born with her family. That was one thing she understood about her relations-they always got what they wanted. Not that she was complaining any, the fact came in handy on some occasions. Jocylen knew what was to come next. Before the feast was the sorting for first years, to determine which house they would be in for the remainder of their schooling. Everyone she had talked to earlier was hoping not to get into Slytherin. That thought made her frown. Her entire family had been in that house. Was it all that bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: Next Generation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: