Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Harry Potter: Next Generation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Demitri glanced at Cassie as they pulled up to the castle.
"Come on, lets go sit" He murmured, walking inside, he was, sadly, starting to regret being so mean to Jocylen earlier, and had resolved to apologize later. He sighed, shaking his head and seating himself, contently at the Slytherin table. Though he and his sister fought a lot, they generally made up by a certain point, and he guessed he could forgive her for wrecking the text book, now. He stretched out at the table, craning his neck to see the first years come in. He watched Jocelyn, knowing she'd see him. He offered her a small smile, trying to seem reassuring. He knew the sorting hat could be intimidating, but the hat would barely touch her, and then yell out Slytherin.

Shaye walked into the great hall, waving goodbye to Matt as he went to the Ravenclaw table, and Marie as she went to the Hufflepuff table. She sat down, turning her attention to the first years, smiling kindly at them. She didn't want them to be scared, though it was obvious they were.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

Cassie nodded, following Demitri inside the castle. She noticed that he seemed off for a bit, probably something she shouldn't ask about, but she would anyway. She sat down next to him at the Slytherin table before looking up at all of the first years. This dinner was going to take a long time with this many first years this year. She then quietly said to him, "What's bothering you?"

Marie waved at Shaye, sitting down at the Hufflepuff table. She sat down by a few people that she didn't know, but that didn't mean that she couldn't be nice to them. She smiled at them before watching the first years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 am

Jocylen couldn't understand what Demitri found annoying about the castle. As she walked in with all the other first years, Jocylen couldn't help feeling very very insignificant. And that, didn't go over well with Jocylen at all; one of the few traits she seemed to have picked up from her family. Entering the Grand Hall, Jocylen gasped in wonder and awe, trying to look at everything at once.
Glancing at all the house tables, Jocylen's olive green eyes well on Demitri the instant she looked over at the Slytherin house. Ooo there was the smuck little smile of his. He had left her twice-not once but twice!- and now he thought that a little smile would make up for everything?!

Glaring at him, Jocylen turned her head away, sticking her head up stubbornly and forcing herself to look forward. It was her turn now, her start, and she would not let her brother ruin it.
She sighed, waiting, somewhat impatiently for her name to be called. She recognized the kids she had sat with earilery. Two of them were sorted into Ravenclaw, one into Hufflepuff, and the other went to Gryffendor. Jocylen sighed. If she got into the same house as Demitir, she probably wouldn't ever talk to them again.
"Jocylen Draq." Sucking in a breath, Jocylen squared her shoulders and pushed her way forward. Most of the kids, after hearing her name, stepped away quickly.

Sitting down on the stool, Jocylen closed her eyes as the Sorting Hat was placed on her heat.
"Ah, another Draq I see...yes...much potiential, much potential indeed. Perfect for Slytherin-"
"Great, two years with my good-for-nothing-brother." Jocylen muttered, folding her arms over her chest.
"Interesting child, I sense a difference in you from the other Draq's. Still, your potiential is more then great. SLYTHERIN!"
Jocylen sighed as the Hat was pulled from her head and she wandered over to her brother's table.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 am

Demitri's eyes narrowed at Jocelyn as she glared at him.
"Brat" He muttered, before dragging his attention to Cassie.
"Jocelyn, what else" He responded, sighing and shaking his head. "She managed to burn one of my text books earlier, so I ignored her" He shrugged, "And now she's all mad at me" He watched the first years, eye dancing with amusmant for a moment as he watched his sister. He frowned, it took a bit longer then necessary, but finally the hat called out Slytherin. He smiled, clapping along with the rest of his house. He wasn't sure where she'd come sit, but he should congratulate her, though, he could do that later. He turned his attention back to Cassie. "Well, at least she's not embaressing our family" He murmured to Cassie.

Shaye smiled, sliding into a seat next to her friends. She watched the first years, "Ew, another Draq?" She sighed she had forgotten Demitri had a younger sister, which meant that another Draq would be terrorizing Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Cassie rolled her eyes at what Demitri had been saying about his sister. She did agree that she could be a brat sometimes, but the two of them didn't treat eachother very well. She was lucky enough to be an only child, not having to share and what not. When Jocelyn got into Slytherin she smiled happily. Luckily she wasn't going to be a disgrace child like someone else she knew. She clapped with the rest of the table before looking around boredly.

Marie sighed getting bored. Not that many were getting into Hufflepuff this year really. She flicked her hair behind her shoulders looking around at the other tables at this point. She had no idea what else to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: Next Generation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: