HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Harry Potter: Next Generation

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Harry Potter: Next Generation Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Plot: Well basically Hogwarts has re-opened after the final battle with the Dark Lord, and a brand new crop of students have come.
Many of the old students have long since become teachers and Harry Potter himself is the head master.

Teachers:
Headmaster: Harry Potter
Potions/Head of Slytherin house: Draco Malfoy
Transfiguration/Head of Ravenclaw: Hermione Grainger
Defence Against the Dark Arts/Head of Gryffindor: George Weasly
Botany/Head of Hufflepuff House: Nevil Longbottom
Charms: Ron Weasly

Characters:
Demitri Draq: x_fire
Shaye Black: x_fire
Matthew Hanley (Matt): The_Doctor
Cassandra Sweeting (Cassie): Movie
Marie Cobb: Movie

Rules:
This is a board co-owned by The_Doctor
You must be semi-literate and up to join.
Ask to join.
If you wish to be one of the children of the original cast, ask.
Please ask to join.
Romance and Violence are allowed, to an extent.
Use a form of OOC and BIC.

Bio format:
Name: (First/Last)
Appearance: Pictures welcome
Personality: No TBA
Other:

Name: Demitri Draq
House: Slytherin
Appearance: See Spoiler
Personality: Demitri is rather mean, he tends to embody slytherin house and everything it stands for. His God father just so happens to be Draco Malfoy, and he rather acts much like he did when he as in hogwarts. He is a pure blood, and lives by the older standards that were set by the Dark Lord. He is the seeker and Quidditch captian of the Slytherin House. He is a loyal friend, once you befriend him, which takes a lot. He is extremely athletic and has a bad tendancy of skipping classes he doesn't look. He excels in Defence Against the Dark Arts, though he dislikes the class, and potions.
Other: N/A
Spoiler:

Last edited by x_fire on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

((So I post my bio up now?))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:46 pm

OOC: Yupp =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 pm

ooc: mind if I join you two? XD (Nice choice on usernames btw Matt =P)

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 pm

OOC: I don't mind at all =]
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:57 pm

((Thanks Emma...I thought it was a good choice 8P))

Spoiler:

Name: Matthew Hanley (goes by Matt)
House: Ravenclaw
Looks: He stands at about 180cm with an athletic build. He has light brown hair and grey eyes, and very pale skin. His hair is fairly shaggy with bangs. His eyes are almond shaped, and he is somewhat built. He has pretty much no freckles or blemishes anywhere.
Personality: He is very intelligent with a good outlook on life. He is nice to others when talked to, but inside he has more of a prickly demeanour. He is more of the quiet type, not bothering others so others don't bother him. He is very loyal, and very curious. He isn't one to be the nicest to some as well.
History: He was born into "pure" wizarding family, not knowing anything of the muggle world really. He is much nicer than most of his friends who are also "pure". His family has always been in Slytherin, and is friends with the Malfoy's; so he seemingly always gets good reports in the Dark Arts. He doesn't get why though because he practically begged the sorting hat to put him in ravenclaw.
Wand: Made from a Dragon's Heartstring, and it's a willow wood wand.
Other: He's happy he isn't in Slytherin, but it's hard to hang out with his friends that way.

Last edited by The_Doctor on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

ooc: lolz, and thanks! My bio will be up in a few

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 pm

OOC: Cool =]
I'm thinking I might add another character, dunno yet though.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 pm

ooc: yah, I might add a second one as well...seeing as we all went for the Slytherin idea XD

Spoiler:

Name: Cassandra Sweeting
House: Slytherin
Personality: Ruthless and cruel she has been raised with the prejudices of her familys long-spanning generations. With no sympathy for 'mudblood and muggle scum' she can barely tolerate attending Hogwarts and sharing classes and meals with those she views as below herself. She has a disconcerting ability to manipulate people and has a thirst for power. However, her cold nature has made her many enemies at Hogwarts and her raw talent doesn't help much with that either.
Other: She is a chaser for the Quidditch team.

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:04 pm

OOC: I'm gonna add in Shaye =]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Name: Shaye Black
House: Gryffindor
Personality: Shaye is upbeat, bubbly and somewhat clumsy. She tends to be a bit over the top, but overall is very sweet and kind. She loves hanging out with friends and goofing around, though she is known to be a bit emotional at times and she can get rather depressed fairly fast and easy. She is a bit of a flirt, and loves having a good time. She is notorious for sneaking out of her dorm after hours to meet up with friends, and doesn't respond well to authority. Her family is pure blood, but a few of her relatives, such as aunts and uncles have married muggles. Her uncle is George Weasly, as her father is his wife's sister.
Other: She plays chaser in Quidditch for the Gryffindor team.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 pm

((I added a picture feeling left out of that, who needs describing anyway? haha))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 pm

OOC: Awesome pic =]
Alright, if Emma's not adding bio, I guess we can start.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm

ooc: sorry, took me a second longer than I thought to make the second bio, but here it is (oh yah! and Casandra's nickname is Cassi btw)

Spoiler:

Name: Marie Cobb
House: Hufflepuff
Personality: Although she's smart and self-educated, she tends to conceal her intellectual side when dealing with others. She does not want to be that well known around the city, but it poses a problem because she has a hard time with blending in very well. She is very outgoing, sarcastic, and seems to have a rather large ego for having not many friends. She also has slight disorganization, a constant desire to indulge on her wild side, and an instinctual aversion to the 9-to-5.
Other: Her cousin is Shaye (if that's alright XD)

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:18 pm

OOC: Totally fine =]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 pm

OOC: I'm gonna post my Intro now =]
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:20 pm

((Okay, I'll wait on yours before I make mine))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 pm

The whistle blew for the Hogwarts express sounded, warning the people milling about on the platform that it was time to board the train. A tall, blond haired boy stood between his parents, talking.
"And don't forget to say Hello to Uncle Draco, and invite him 'round for Christmas" His mother said, hugging him tightly.
"Alright mum, I will" He smiled, looking at his father whom extended his hand.
"Have a good one, alright son?"
"Sure thing Dad, see you both at Christmas" He said, waving as he borded the train. Demitri Draq was his name, son of Larissa and Kent Draq, one of the few remaining pure blood families in the wizarding world. As the tall, slytherin student made his way towards the back, he carelessly brushed past people, having no regard for anyone beside himself and a few of his friends from his house. He walked into an emptry compartment, sitting down and glancing out the train window. He hoped Cassie hurried up, she was one of the few friends he actually cared enough about. Demitri was popular within his own house, and feared in the rest of the school, but despite this, there were only a few people he actually trusted. The boy stretched out, fingering his brand new Quidditch Capitan badge, not that he was suprised, his god father was the head of Slytherin house after all, and he was a good player. He smirked to himself, waving aimlessly at his parents as they disappeared, probably off to work or wherever it was that they had to be.

"Bye" A sweet, soft voice rang out as Shaye Black dashed towards the train.
"Say hi to Uncle George" A voice bellowed and she whirled, "I will dad" She called, squeezing herself onto the train, looking for a seat. The petite brunette brushed past a few nervous first years. She didn't mind them, but honestly, right now she just wanted to see her friends. She hadn't seen any of them this summer, as her mom and dad had wanted to go on vacation, and they had had to go to Romania or something. She shrugged, the trip had been boring, not really worth remembering. She smiled, finding an empty compartment and pushing the door open as she flopped inside. She stretched her arms above her head, grimacing as she saw Demitri Draq shove his way past some first years. "Ass" She muttered, he would be attractive, if his personality was better. But the boy was so concieted that she couldn't even stand being near him. She smoothed her short skirt, her tan legs kicking out for a moment, excited to be finally heading back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Cassie walked up to the train in a hurry, her parents not there. They weren't usually there after all. They were always working, making sure that they kept their large amount of money. She didn't mind it, she just didn't want to get stuck talking to any mudbloods.
She scoffed at a few first years, looking at her. Most of them knew who she was, but that didn't give them a reason to stare. Lately her family had been put in the Daily Prophet, due to some business plan or something. All she knew about it was that she would get another vacation home over to summer, and she didn't care for much more than that.
She shoved her way past people as she moved through the train, looking for anyone she could tolerate. Eventually she came upon the compartment where Demitri was in. She sat down quickly, shutting the compartment door behind her, and sighed. "So many new students this year," she said brushing her skirt off, making sure she looked perfect. She glanced at Demitri's badge and laughed, "You wear that with pride." She was on the Quidditch team as well, but she obviously wasn't the captain like her friend.

Marie laughed quietly as he father got in one last joke. She loved her parents to death, but it was time to go back to school. She smiled and waved bye before turning around and facing the train. She looked around, seeing only eager faces, well mostly eager faces. It really excited her. The only people that didn't look happy were the few Slytherin, practically waiting to get away from Hogwarts.
She shook her head in disappointment, trying to ignore them. She walked onto the train, seeing her cousin in the distance. She struggled past a few people, quickly catching up. "Hey!" she said happily, knowing people always helped it seemed. Plus, she hadn't gotten to see her cousin all summer, she had been off on a trip or something like that. Herself, on the other hand, had stayed at home all summer, not getting to talk to many others anyway.

The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Matt looked around quickly. The whistle had just been run and people were practically running onto the train. He watched all of the first years, looking excited and scared at the same time. It made him laugh almost at how they acted; it reminded him of sheep really.
He snapped back to what was going on, moving himself. He got onto the train rather fast, being tall he was able to move around all of the younger ones, mostly by fear. He didn't think he was that scary looking, probably by the sheer height of him. He looked around the many compartments, most filling up already. He passed by the one with Cassie and Demitri in it. He waved politely, seeing as they were distantly related, but he still wasn't sure if they accepted him or not. He figured not, seeing as he had begged the sorting hat (in his mind of course) to not be put into Slytherin, but rather Ravenclaw. He just wanted to be different at the time, he didn't know what the repercussions would be for wanting to be different.
He continued walking, finding an empty compartment down the ways. He sat inside it quickly, not wanting a first year to jump in just before he did. He didn't mind if anyone joined him, but he didn't want to get stuck with people he didn't feel comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Demitri glanced up at Cassie, "Well, it was only a matter of time" He said arrogantly, a small smile on his face.
"So I heard about your Dad's business deal, that's awesome" He said, like Cassie's family, his family was all about money, they had a large mansion, house elves, the works. He smirked, glancing up as Matt waved politely to them. He nodded, though he still hadn't made up his mind about his 'cousin' of sorts. He should be, by all rights, in Slytherin, but he ended up in Ravenclaw, it was sort of a family embaressement, but at least it wasn't Gryffindor.
"I know, so many first years, I almost wish we could keep them out, they're so damn annoying' He said, stretching out and looking at her with a casual smile. They had been friends since the first year, and had spent summers together, Christmas, all pure blood families were close, and his and Cassie's dad had worked together on numerous occasions. He sighed, feeling the familiar motion of the train as it began to move forward. He heard the sound of tearful first years, calling out to their parents, which made him laugh.
"You'd think they'd never see them again" He said scornfully.

Shaye glaced up as Marie entered her compartment.
"Hey" She said with a happy grin. She had seen Matt go by, and despite his roots, she had always sort of liked the Ravenclaw. She sighed, "Should we invite him to join us?' She asked, though she had already made up her mind. As everyone settled in their seats and the train got underway, she stood, walking into the hall and towards Matt's compartment.
"Hey" She said, poking her head in. "Care to come join me and my cousin? We have lots of space" She offered, feeling sort of bad for him, seeing as he was all alone.
Back to top Go down
The_Doctor
Verifier
The_Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm

"Yeah, sure," Matt said standing up and following Shaye back to the compartment where she and her cousin were. He felt bad having to be asked to stay in a different compartment, but it wasn't really his fault. Even though they were almost done with school, he still hadn't figured out where he should be yet. He belonged with the Slytherin's, but then again not because he wasn't one. He shook the feeling off, walking down the hall as the train urged forward. He heard the people yelling bye from off the train, and the first years trying to say bye back.
He glanced into the compartment, sitting down across from Marie once they reached it. He nodded politely, not really knowing what to say to the two. They had talked a few times, but not enough for him to know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Cassie laughed at Demitri's first comment to her. Both of them were very arrogant, making everything they did ammusing to her. It was fun to talk to people who had just as big of an ego as she did. She then said, "Yah, I like summer homes," to respond to the mention of her father's business deal. She saw Matt walk by and waved, though not too interested. It was his fault for being in the wrong house, and she knew it. For all she cared, he should be disowned or something from his family. She knew that's what her parents would do, but then again, his parents didn't know that he asked to be in a different house.
She laughed as well at the first years saying, "Well you never know the 'accidents' that happen at Hogwarts every year." She smiled, bad things did happen, but not as bad as it had been before. Occationally a first year came home that summer having stories of being transfigured into a frog by none other than herself or something, but that wasn't a lasting effect.

Marie smiled and said, "Go ahead," but before she even finished Shaye was off. She laughed a bit, her cousin was really nice, but also did everything a bit faster than she herself could register. She laughed watching her go off, and she looked around the compartment. It was the same looking every year, and the same crowds of people outside the train as it went off. She smiled when the two came back, waving at Matt politely. She wasn't sure what to say really.

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Demitri smirked, shaking his head and sighing.
"Ah, you just like turning people into frogs, you're lucky Uncle Draco keeps us out of trouble" He said with a small smile. He knew her feelings on Matt, he wasn't that serious about the whole wrong house thing, but his dad would kill him.
"Man, I can't imagine being in any other house" He said, smirking lightly, he frowned as someone opened the compartment door.
"Excuse me?" A tiny voice asked, a first year, "Can we sit in here?" Two other kids looked over his shoulder.
"Uh, no" Demitri said, crossing his arms. He most definately not impressed, "This is a compartment for older kids anyway" He said, his voice bored. He didn't want to listen to a bunch of newbies chatter about how cool it would be to go to hogwarts.

Shaye smiled, "Awesome" She said, taking a seat next to Matt, she felt a bit akward, but she was never one to be stopped by akward silences.
"So, what did you guys do this summer?" She asked them curiously, "Oh, and mom wanted me to tell you to remind your parents that your to come for Christmas" She said, taking a huge breath afterwards. She had said the whole sentence without taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Cassie laughed, "I know, but it is fun you have to admit." She paused looking around boredly. She still wasn't fond of his train at all, it felt dirty to her. Especially knowing mudbloods probably sat on these very seats before, and she wasn't one for liking that. She scoffed at the thought of being in another house. "It would be terrible, then you'd end up like Matt," she said laughing. It was a mean thing and she knew it, especially because she saw him every christmas, and she never let him forget his mistakes. She watched the first years try and come in, it made her laugh again. Everything was amusing her today. "Of course you can't," she said and watched them trail off. "First years," she muttered over at Demitri, rolling her eyes.

Marie nodded and said, "My mum remembers, she was already telling me about the plans. She's always excited for christmas." She glanced around for a moment before remembering that she forgot to answer about summer. "Oh yah, and we didn't do much. We just stayed at the house all summer, pretty boring. What about you?" She glanced over at Matt, feeling a bit bad again, but she wasn't going to make him talk if he didn't want to.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Next Generation   Harry Potter: Next Generation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: Next Generation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: