Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Andy glanced behind her and as pulled on her pair of jeans. She shot him a sad smile and pulled off Keith's tee shirt she was wearing and her tank top, tugging another bright yellow tee shirt over her head. She sighed, pulled out her ponytail and began running a brush through it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:21 pm

"What are you doing?" Keith asked, a small sigh escaping him as he flopped down on the couch.
He couldn't really explain how he was feeling since he wasn't really one to talk about his emotions.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Andy watched Keith as he flopped on the couch. "I'm going to find Zero. He's more likely to come to me. Seeing as I'm his sister and all. I'll talk some sense into him." Andy glanced at her watch. "How long has he been gone?" she glanced at Keith. She couldn't exactly remember when he left. Her days were blending.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Keith frowned, but nodded, "About four days I think, maybe longer" He shrugged, "Call me or text or whatever to keep me updated" He murmured, "Unless you want me to come with you?" He murmured, smiling lightly, though he doubted Andy would want the company, since well, finding Zero could prove challanging, and Keith might jeaprodize it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Andy smirked at him. "If you want to tag along, you can. But, what about Shaye if you leave?" she said, looking pointedly at him. "I think it's been longer than that." She said, throwing a plain black bag over her shoulder. "I love you," she murmured against his forehead as she bent down and kissed it gently. Then she left, trotting down the stairs and outside to her shiny, fast new black car that Zero had gotten her. She grinned, sliding in and turning the key, happy for the smooth driving, blasting some of her favorite as she sped away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yea, I guess" Keith said, "Love you too, keep me updated" He said, watching her leave. He sighed, flopping back on the bed, begining to already feel the pain of her leaving.
"Damn" He said, shaking his head and grabbing the TV remote, flicking to his favorite channel.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Andy felt the pang in her chest. She sighed to try and get it away. It didn't go away. This was going to be hard. But she resisted. She knew Keith could handle it. They'd been away from each other for a few days before, when either one of them got mad, so she knew that they could stand for at least a week, but if she didn't find Zero before then, Andy and Keith were going to have a hell of a problem. Andy put the cell phone to her ear to call Zero. "You know this isn't a good idea..." Andy's eyebrows furrowed. "I know this is Andy." It was Zero's recording. "Go home." Andy rolled her eyes. There was a beep. "Zero, call me back and tell me where you are. I really, really need you. It urgent." Andy put on her best actress voice. And within a few minutes, Zero had called her back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Keith winced, shaking his head and sighing. He rubbed his eyes, stretching out on the bed and waiting, impatiently for Andy to get home, though he had a feeling it would be awhile. He knew Shaye would be asleep for days, until Andy took her out of the sleep she had put her in. He rubbed a hand over his face, Adrian and Jay were downstairs, arguing or talking or something.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Andy stood, facing the woods, several hours later. She was very far from London, heading toward Russia where Zero had gone. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her weight was leaned toward her left leg. There were sounds she knew automatically as vampire sounds. It was not meant to be heard, like with Alexi. But this time, Andy had no backup, and she knew she was surrounded. There was a soft growl. She knew Zero wouldn't arrive for a another 45 minutes or so, by then, Andy would be dead meat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Keith paced the house restlessly, he didn't want to wait around anymore. It had been three days since Andy had left, and he was growing increassingly growly, dangerous, and annoyed. Jay and Adrian had taken to hiding in their room, as he was liable to snap at them at any second. He shoved hsi hands in his pockets, walking outside, Ryley and Harley at his ankles, which were the only living beings he could tolerate right now. Jay was taking care of Jet, when he was willing to leave Shaye's room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Andy awoke with a start. Her whole body hurt and she could tell that her moving was limited due to the gashes that ran down every section of her body. She couldn't remember anything that had happened during or after the fight. She didn't see anyone in the room, but she heard footsteps and a door open and close. Two people had walked in her room. She groaned and shied away as she saw the first one. "That's no way to thank your sister, Andriana." August Michealson stood beside the bed, checking the still open wounds that riddled her body. Andy opened her eyes again and she wanted to cry, instead she shot from the bed, painfully, and slung her arms around her older brother's neck. His jeans were ripped and he no longer wore a shirt. His hair was mussed and longer than it had been when he left, hanging in his eyes, making him look mysterious. Zero chuckled, but didn't touch her due to her gashed status. Her kissed the top of her head gently and smoothed some fire red hair back from her dirty, cut face. "Let's go home. I know you and Keith are going crazy." Zero said quietly. That's when Andy realized how much she hurt and sank to the ground right there. Zero bent down, scooping Andy up softly, thanking August, and carried the now unconsious Andy all the way to London. He knew Keith would probably meet him outside their house as he began jogging the hour to the house. He slowed as he approached the house, waiting mainly for Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Keith, was indeed, standing at the buttom of the driveway. Trees littered the yard, from him knocking them down, and he was watching looking behind anxiuos.
"What the hell happened?" He gasped, taking Andy from Zero, incredibly protective at this point, he narrowed his eyes at Zero, "I suppose I owe you a thanks" He said, stepping back, "But that's about all you'll get from me" He said, taking a few more steps back, eyes narrowed at Zero.
"Are you here to stay?" He asked, his voice tight, annoyed. Cause if he came all this way and left, he'd never forgive him, especially since Shaye was so much worse.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:29 am

Zero watched Keith calmly and assessed the tree-littered yard. "She tried to fight a pack of vampires. A good ten strong, probably more, by herself." Zero retained the calm look as Keith narrowed his eyes, taking steps backwards, and speaking. "You're mad at me," Zero said, wiping hair from his eyes, "But that's okay because I know why I left. You might not understand it, but I do." Zero replied calmly, walking past Keith and up the driveway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 am

"Sounds like Andy" Keith muttered, "And yea, I'm not exactly your number one fan" He muttered, trailing after Zero, as long as Zero was back, hopefully Shaye would be alright, though she was bad, beyond bad. He shook his head, walking inside and taking Andy inside, carefully lying her down on the bed. It seemed she was on the mend at least, so he was going to keep her to himself right now.

Shaye groaned, not awake at all, since her sleep was magically induced, but she was aware that Zero was back, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Zero split from Keith, going into the kitchen, Diesel, whom had been following him, walking in behind him. Jet was wary, Zero could feel him somewhere in the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Jet walked down the stairs, the dog was fully grown now, and had become a gorgeous sheaperd. He raised his tail, growling low in his throat as he saw Zero and Diesel. He wasn't really sure what to make of the situation, and he didn't want Shaye to get hurt again. He knew she was dying, and that, in his mind, it was all Zero's fault right now.

Keith gently pulled the blanket over Andy, "Jesus love" He said, kissing her forhead and sitting down next to her, careful of course.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Zero heard Jet, but didn't retaliate. He faced the window, clasping his hands behind his back. Diesel however, turned his head toward Jet and flashed his teeth, a low growl rising from his throat also. Jet was gorgeous and he was muscular, but it was clear the Rottie mix could take down the young dog. For now at least.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Jet growled again, he could see that Diesel could hurt him, take him down, but right now, he cared more about Shaye then anything. He didn't charge or anything, just stood in front of the room where Shaye was, growling softly. He wasn't sure what to make of this, being a dog and all, but he didn't want Shaye hurt again, and if that ment getting his ass kicked by Diesel, he'd manage.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:29 am

Diesel's growling ceased. Diesel wasn't going in that room anytime soon, not unless Zero did. Diesel sniffed and then went to stand beside Zero.

Andy started awake, jolting everypart of her aching body.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:00 am

Adrian walked up the stairs, confused about all the growling, that was, until he scented Zero.
"So your back" He drawled, leaning against the wall, and patting his leg. Jet bounded over, pushing lightly against the blind vampire.
"I guess that explains the noise then" He muttered, sightless eyes leveling at Zero, his face utterly emotionless.

Keith winced, "Andy, love chill' He said, shaking his head and gently pushing her back onto the matress.
"You've got to rest" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 am

Zero looked over at Adrian and a smile quirked on his lips, yet one didn't arrive. "Yes. I am back." Zero shrugged. "Yes, that would explain the noise."

Andy looked at Keith as he pushed her back down. "God, what happpened?" she asked, wincing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:21 am

Adrian smirked, "Well it's nice to 'see' you again man' He chuckled, he wasn't as annoyed as Keith was, cause he had always known Zero would return.
"You gonna go see her? Andy put her in some sort of magical sleep so she'd stop beating herself up, though, personally, I don't think it helped" He patted Jet's head, before moving carefully and kneeling by Diesel, petting him lightly, before standing up and nodding. "Well, if it counts for anything, I'm glad you're back" He said, his voice soft.

Keith sighed, "Apperently you tried to take on something like ten vampires..." He shrugged, "Zero brought you back, I don't really know much of what happened, besides you're beat to absolute hell" He grumbled, though he was smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:02 am

Zero rolled his eyes. "That does count fro something, thank you." Zero said, glancing down at Diesel and then back up at Adrian.

Andy looked shocked. "I took on ten vampires? That's a surprise." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:17 am

Adrian smirked.
"Well, that's good" He said, chuckling to himself, before putting a steadying hand on Jet's neck. He sighed, "Seriously though, I am glad your back, it just doesn't feel right around here without you" He said, nudging the dog, "I'll take him with me when I go downstairs, that way I don't have to listen to incessant growling" He said, hooking his fingers in Jet's collar.

Keith smirked, "A huge one" He said, "Now, just freaking relax, or I'll tie you to the damn bed' He warned.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Zero gave a small smile. "Thank you, Adrian." He looked at Jet. "He doesn't like me very much right now." There was the quiet shuffling of socked feet running and Jay came through the door. She smiled and hugged Zero breifly, before grabbing a SunKist and opening it, leaning against the counter top.

Andy sighed. "Sis, yes sir." She murmured with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next