Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes, realizing his guess was correct. Yawning he snuggled into Iggy's blankets, passing out almost immediately.

Keith woke as Iggy walked by, though he was to sluggish to actually do much more then glance up. Frowning he looked around, suddenly aware that he was back in his body. Groaning softly he struggled to his feet, carefully making his way to the stairs and dragging himself up to his bedroom. He was bloody tired still, but his bed was much more confortable then the couch, plus it was private. Slipping inside, he fell, face first, onto his bed, tugging the blankets over himself, he drifted off to sleep, letting himself recover from the ordeal of being in the body of a demonic cat.

---

Shaye smiled softly, "I'd like to have more children Vaix" She said gently, "Just right now seems like an bad time, with all the drama as well as with Xayden" She sighed, "I just wish things were more stable" She rubbed her stomach again and looked at him. She opened her mouth in surprise as her husband rushed away and down the stairs.
She jumped sharply when she heard Iggy's insane laugh and comments and quickly rushed downstais, making sure the door to the bedroom was shut behind her. For a safety measure she allowed some of her angelic magic to flare to life and surround the bedroom, protecting Xayden from any demonic figures in the house, beside his own attributes and Vaix.

"Iggy what the hell?" She hissed as she walked down the stairs and saw Vaix lying on his side, bleeding. She growled, instantly curling around herself as her overwhelming instincts kicked in. Her vampiric nature knew she was pregnant again and she needed to protect her unborn child as well as her child upstairs. She remained on the stairs, torn between staying between Iggy and Xayden and going to Vaix's side and protecting him. She barred her fangs, eyes flashing as they darted from Vaix to Iggy. Her instincts were drawn tight, she was practically viberating with nerves and anxiety.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Vaix nodded thoughtfully, almost absentmindedly at Shaye's comment on wanting more children. His eyes focused on her stomach quietly. He wondered if she might be pregnant again, though he saw no immediate signs, the rubbing of the stomach was usually a pretty good clue. He remembered how she'd done it with Xayden as well when he'd been..well, inside her. It was good to hear she was okay with it then, because he wondered if she was getting a choice in the matter now. Not that it mattered, he was sure Shaye would love this child as much as the first, even if she hadn't wanted it. But she did, and it was a mild relief. All he could do was wait and see if it was true now.
He didn't get anymore time of peace with Shaye though, as Iggy made his entrance, and Vaix rush down to defend and got sucker punched in the face. He wasn't sure what was going on around him, only aware of the bone in his brain and the overwhelming desire to pull it free and then just roll around in agony for a bit. But...he wasn't sure how to approach such a wound...the bone was in his brain for crying out loud. If he tried to pull it, he might just pull away flesh. It was nasty, he hated his brother for inflicting such a thing upon him, and his eyes glowed red in anger and he groaned and cringed and pawed at his nose with his hands.
And all the while he still had time to hope Xayden hadn't woken up from the racket.

Iggy's eyes pried themselves from Vaix to Shaye as she called him by name. He looked her over, how tense she was, it was...nice. Always nice to see unhappy people, and he smiled sweetly at her.
"Shaye," he purred, "Don't be so tense. I'm not here to hurt you or Xayden...or Vaix anymore for that matter." He took the liberty to step inside and nudge his brother with his foot. "I'll fix that when I leave. You know as well as anybody he deserves that, right Shaye?" He smiled up at her again, his wings shuffling on his back excitedly.
"Where's Xayden? Is he well? Has he grown? A lot? His education? What does he know? Has Aren...been doing a god job?" He clenched his teeth as he spoke those words. It still felt raw and hurtful, having his purpose in he family being cut away like that. Xayden had enjoyed his teachings, Iggy had enjoyed teaching him. But no, obviously letting him feel fulfilled and happy was giving his leash too much slack.
He kept it together, even if his aura was pressing and nearly uncontainable for the inexperienced demon at this point.
"I...I'm happy to see you Shaye. To be able to see you...without him chasing me away." His smile was ever remaining, gentle and beautiful. He was a siren, whether he realised it or not, designed to look beautiful in order to gain trust, and the love he so desired. It made him a horrible ugly person on the inside, and that was the siren's curse when they looked in the mirror. They saw themselves as what they were truly...ugly.
"Can we visit? I-I'm sorry for what I did to Vaix. I just...haha. Seven hundred years of abuse you know? I've wanted to do that my whole life." He gave that triumphant grin again. "Please don't be angry with me. I'm happy I can...see my family again."
The demon's eyes flickered to look at his brother which still cringed at his feet. It was pathetic. He loved it. He'd received so much worse in his time, but this, just making Vaix so undignified, it was perfect payback.
He watched as Vaix removed a hand as he tried to figure out how to realign his nose, and Iggy laughed abruptly at the sight of it. A bloody pulp. He could fix it, he was sure Vaix couldn't. Maybe his angel bitch could...opps, good thing that wasn't out loud. He smiled sweetly again.
He just wanted to see his nephew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Shaye continued to gape at Iggy, her green-silver eyes flared wide as she kept one arm wrapped around her stomach. Her back itched as her wings sought to free themselves, a becon to remind the demon of what he was dealing with. She glanced at Vaix again, watching him paw at his face in obvious pain. She had no idea how to help him, and she honestly didn't believe Iggy would fix him, he was enjoying this far to much. Shaye saw past the beauty that was currently Iggy, she saw the glee at the pain on his face, the disgust as he spoke of his brother. On some level she couldn't blame him, Vaix had knocked around Iggy for the better part of his life, but on another level she expected Iggy to be the bigger person, though now that he was a demon she imagined he was just as low and petty as Raven.

Glancing upstairs she narrowed her eyes, "Xayden's sleeping" She stated softy yet firmly.
"Its his first night home since he had a sleepover with Aren and the others the last few nights" She added, "I don't want to wake him up" She murmured, keeping her voice level as to not betray any emotion.
"His schooling's going well, they're teaching him what they can. Carr's great, though I'm a bit concerned about some things he's teaching him" She shrugged in a 'what can you do' manner and smiled, though it was a bit forced. She was having a really bloody bad day. First the Raven-Vaix thing, then her car accident, and now this. She resisted the urge to groan, she could just feel the stress building up. Couldn't stuff be normal for just one damn day? She returned her gaze to Iggy, her eyes roving over his form.
"I'm sure we'll be bringing Xayden by Keith's in the next few days, they need to re-connect now that Keith's not a bloody cat anymore. 'I'm sure he'd love to see you Ig" She reassured, knowing how much Iggy wanted to be part of Xayden's life. She wanted to deny that, keep any and all demons away from her son, but she knew that was unrealistic. The only thing she could do at this point was allow Iggy to see Xayden, but make sure that she was there, and the situation was controlled and safe. Everyone was happy that way, well at least everyone but her, but she was sort of used to getting the short end of the stick when it came to demons.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Iggy continued to watch Shaye very closely as he stood at the side of her withering husband, despite being inexperienced and vulnerable in the sense, Iggy still had the basic survival instincts of a demon, and he was fully aware of Shaye's pressing angelic aura. His body was constantly trying to readjust to it as it built under her anxiety. It was a matter of keeping the 'dark' energy higher than the 'light' energy, that was how a demon surpassed an angel, they were stronger, and the 'light' did not overtake them. It was unfortunate that even most fledgling angels were stronger than 50% of the demons in hell, heck even some humans had a high enough light to suspend a demon. But Iggy wasn't a fledgling anymore, he was a big boy, and though it was difficult to not simply let all his demonic energy spill out, he seemed to be doing pretty good at regulating the air, so that he was not overtaken by Shaye's energy.
Regardless, the threat that she might turn into her angelic form still hung around him, and made him tense. Some part of him knew she was stronger than he was if she let herself all out. He could never be killed by her aura or some minor things along those lines, but if Shaye were to bite him, or mix her blood with his, or contaminate him in some way, he'd be devoured slowly. Some part of him knew that, and naturally it was unnerving, but, like he controlled his aura, he also controlled his emotions, and his face was an ever friendly glass mask.

He watched her glance upstairs and reply that Xayden was resting, and that he'd just returned home from Aren's. "He'd been away that long?" Iggy asked with a innocent tilt of his head, simply curious, not trying to make any jabs, though he might have done without realising. He blinked as Shaye firmly stated she didn't want to wake up her son, and though it was disappointing, he could only sympathise in his current situation. "Of course," he muttered softly as he listened to the news on Xayden's schooling. He frowned slightly, getting taught by people Shaye hardly even knew, and she didn't even fully approve of them. What did that say about him? Had he really been that bad of an instructor?

He sighed as Shaye gave him the old 'we'll visit you soon' a subtle hint to get out. It made him slightly angry, how unwelcome he was here of all places. Just because he was a demon now? He'd done it or Keith, out of love for his family. To be repelled like this after all he'd done was...less than satisfactory. He frowned softly, looked at Vaix as his brother rolled around. The only thing that'd ever make him welcome here was acceptance from his brother, but fat chance of that now that he'd slugged the guy in the face. He'd have to work with what he had, even if it was very little. He wanted his family, all of his family. It was the driving greed inside him that made him this way. He wanted it all, for everyone to love him.
He had a long way to go to achieve that dream...

He glanced up at Shaye, and took note of the way she cradled her belly. He watched it for a moment, and then his eyes widened. "Can I see?!" He gasped with a smile, and jumped suddenly, assuming Shaye didn't move he'd land on the rail right beside her and crawl close to look at her stomach. He was different, unpredictable and animalistic now that he was what he was. Even if his being was supposed to be the anti-angel, a opposed to Raven-cat and Drake-bat. He wasn't aware of himself, he did things instinctual and without control, and it was impulse that made him want to be so close to the pregnant angel and look and touch at her stomach. Though he meant no harm, how could anyone else know that when he jumped around and punched people and laughed like a crazy person? He was a child again, very very strong, very out of control child that should really be having it's host control and leash him. But Demetri didn't know, he was sleeping, and Iggy didn't know, because he was having fun.
"What are you going to call it?" He breathed assuming nothing bad had happened to him. "Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" His eyes sparkled, excited for another nephew, or his first niece. If Shaye tried to back off he'd fill the space by crawling up the rail or sliding down it, having no sense of boundaries or personal space.
He just didn't know anymore.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Shaye absentmindedly bit her lip as she realized she wasn't being as diplomatic with this situation as she had initially hoped to be. Sghing she scrubbed a hand over her face, mentally counting to twenty before attempting to talk to Iggy again.
"He was away a few days, things were a bit tense" She admitted, hating the accusation that she could hear behind Iggy's words, even if he meant none. She glanced at Vaix, eyes wide with sympathy at the position she and her husband had been put in. She desperately wanted to go to him and comfort him, but her mothering instinct demanded that she stay between Iggy -the demon- and Xayden -her child-. It wasn't something easily overcome, and with her new discovery, she was even more a slave to her instincts then normally.

As Iggy suddenly clued in to what she had only just discovered, she let out an inelegant yelp as he suddenly lunged, landing next to her and giving her a heart attack (if vampires had beating hearts that is). She shifted uncomfortably but didn't move, knowing Iggy would follow her.
"No, we only just found out" She murmured, sending Vaix another apologetic look. Iggy had realized she was pregnant -again- before he had. She sighed, rubbing her stomach lightly as she felt ill, stress was not good during pregnancy, or so she had learned the first time.
"Its to early to know those things Ig, once I find out, if I can find out, I'll let you know" She promised, "But we have to wait a little while until its bigger" She added, wondering if Drake would be a willing Doctor again, he had been exceedingly helpful the first time around. She bit back a groan, Keith and Aren were going to freak once they found out. She sighed, resisting the urge to chuckle at the conjured scene in her mind, poor Vaix, he was going to be in for it.

She returned her gaze to Iggy, she was scared witless having him so close, but she also knew that Iggy, at least the Iggy from before the demonicness had happened, just wanted to be close and near his family, and she knew she was considered family. Despite everything, Shaye did not hate Iggy, in fact the only person she truely hated was Raven, and occassionally Roxa, but that was normal. Iggy was family to Shaye, though lately her family relations had been a bit strained.
She bit her lip again, nibbling absentmindedly as she thought, completely heedless (outterly at least) to the utter closeness of the demon next to her.
"I was thinking once Xayden wakes up, we'd be heading over to Keith's" She murmured, "Maybe you could go over some school things with him? I bet he'd love to show you all the stuff he's learned. Maybe try and convince him the Nazi's weren't all that great? Carr's a bit enthusastic about world domination" She said with a amused, yet exasperated sigh. She knew Vaix would freak at the idea, but Iggy was extremely powerful now, and they had to do something to make sure he didn't decide to accidently destroy them all. If that meant she worked extra hard to include Iggy in some family matters, then she sure as hell would. Besides, Vaix would understand, even he had to see the raw power rolling off of his brother. She vaugly wondered if Demitri knew what he had gotten himself into before returning her gaze to Iggy, though she kept a close eye on Vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Iggy blinked cluelessly as Shaye shifted around uncomfortably, while she looked as Vaix he took the liberty to lift the bottom of her shirt a little, just to look to make sure she wasn't hiding the swell under fabric. It was pretty flat under there though, so Iggy accepted the fact she was early in pregnancy.

"Oh? Well, congratulations. Can't wait until you can tell me these things." He purred softly, making strange, creepy cooing sounds towards the fetus in her womb as he let Shaye's shirt drop back into place. He wasn't aware of the tension in the room obviously, nor was he aware that he was stressing Shaye out, or that cling to the railing was weird, or that he as a demon should not be so close to Shaye when she was so close to transforming. But...again, his inexperience made him stupid, unaware and instinct bound.

Shaye was right about one thing to do with Iggy though, he wanted nothing more in life than to be apart of his family, a loved part. Not the part that sat in the basement and was out of sight out of mind while suffering vivid brother abuse. Shaye was his family, Vaix... heck anyone that had ever given him a loving smile was family, though some had come and gone, he'd narrowed it down to the favourites, the keepers. His eyes widened and almost sparkled at how the light hit them under Shaye's next comment.
"I can?" He breathed, "I...Y-yes I'd love too! You'll bring him tomorrow? Really?!" He laughed, seeming way happier than he should be, but this was important to him. He'd honestly thought he'd never see Shaye in Keith's house again after all that had happened, and now, to have a chance to be better than vehicle or whatever that guy was called, to show his competence, maybe win that spot in Xayden's life again. It was more than joyous for him, and he beamed at Shaye like she'd just given him some rare volume of book he'd yet to own.
He couldn't help but crease his brow at the Nazi talk though. "Xayden learned about that? Already? The modern schooling programs don't run that stuff over you until highschool. That's...a little dark for a child to be learning about isn't it? Unhealthy? He wanted to meet this Carr character now, see who he was and why such mature content was being poured into the mind of an innocent child. Ironic, seeing as how Iggy was the demon here.
"I won't let you down Shaye, I promise I'll do my best to teach him." He continued to smile, but...as he'd expected to happen sooner or later, Vaix had adjusted to the pain was was now starting to be a little more of a pain in his ass.

"Shaye!" He choked, blood splattering from between his teeth as he tried to climb the wall to stand up, having a bone in the brain wasn't exactly great for motor control, "have you lost... you mind?" He wheezed, "A demon, a demon teach my son?" He hissed, "You little bastard, get down here and finish what you started. I'll...rip you open." He coughed, his muscles trembled a little under the pain, and Iggy watched it emotionlessly, unfazed.
"You come up here if you want to kill me so bad," Iggy grumbled, "I'm talking to Shaye." And just like that he dismissed his brother as he struggled his way along the wall to get to the staircase.
"Get out...of my house!" Vaix hissed, "Get out!! You are not related to us, not anymore, demon." Vaix wasn't happy, he was hurt physically, mentally (and not because there were bone shards in his brain). "When I get up there," he threatened, and Iggy sighed softly.
"You never learn, huh Vaix? No matter what, you'll keep trying to make my miserable." He looked over at Shaye, figuring seeing her husband limp and stumble around while leaving a trail of blood wasn't exactly a happy moment. "I suppose I should go then. Sorry to bother you Shaye, I just...really wanted to make sure I saw you guys again, and to get 'that' off my plate." He referred to the punch. "I'll fix it," he muttered softly, taking her hand a moment, even if the energy he felt under her skin stung a little, he'd swish her hand around before kissing it and letting it go and walking down the stairs to Vaix, whom had made it to the base of them.
"Just let me leave okay? No big show down. I'll fix you and then leave, and you won't attack me, promise?" He frowned as his brother spat blood purposefully on his face. "Love you too," Iggy snarled, irritated it showed in his healing tactics too as his hand snapped up, and wrapped itself around Vaix's face and pressed against the wound harshly. Vaix was screaming, but you couldn't hear it under the muffle of Iggy's hand, and the demon grinned sadistically as he pumped his aura, his healing, into his brother from the hand directly into the wound, he'd stand like that until he felt the nose start to re-form under his palm, then when it had been fixed enough to heal properly on it's own, Iggy let Vaix go, watching him fall limp a moment, before looking up at Shaye and smiling. "Tomorrow, don't forget okay?"
"F...u...ck you," Vaix panted, "We...we're not...go-ing."
Iggy ignored him and waved to Shaye as he left, shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 am

Shay was shaking rather badly in her attempt to control herself, her stomach was aching worse and worse by the minute and she was terrified she was going to have a miscarriage or something. When Iggy touched her shirt and proceeded to lift it slightly she jumped back a bit, though managed to control herself while shooting looks at Vaix.

She sighed, wishing Vaix understood why they couldn't just alienate Iggy, it wasn't safe. Iggy had walked straight into their home, one punched Vaix into submission and was fine with it. She'd really hate to see Iggy if he was pissed off, and she knew that that anger directed at her family would be detrimental to all their health and safety.
"I suppose, Carr's a bit of a character though" She shrugged, "He's very old, I don't think he understands modern teaching ideas" She looked thoughtful for a minute before Vaix broke into the conversation.
"For tomorrow Vaix" She murmured, "Nothing is permanent here, but it can't hurt" She sighed, knowing her husband was right pissed with her, but there really wasn't much she could do about it.

When Iggy took her hand and kissed it, promising to heal Vaix and reminding her to come over tomorrow, she nodded.
As Vaix cursed and refused, she just sighed. They couldn't avoid Keith's house forever, and now that he was human again, she wanted to see her brother, wanted Xayden to see him again. And she knew between Keith and Demitri, they could keep Iggy undercontrol, Demitri probably more so.
Wincing at the healing taking place before her, she averted her head slightly, sinking exahustedly to the floor when Iggy finished and left. Immediately she wrapped her arms around her cramping stomach, willing herself to relax for the unborn life inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Vaix would watch the door until Iggy had left and he was completely sure there would be no further demonic influence. He was angry, naturally, boiling in fury and humiliation. His little brother, one hit and he was down...from that whelp? He knew Iggy was supposed to be oh no super powerful, but he wasn't willing to accept it.
Slowly Vaix sat himself up, panted a little more, then touched his reconstructed nose. It was...sore, definitely not 100%, but it was fixed in the sense that the bones were back in their proper places. He looked up at Shaye, his eyes narrowed as he watched her sit down. Pregnant again, and stressed out as ever. Poor Shaye never seemed to have an easy pregnancy, and he did worry for a miscarriage. So, despite the fact he was angry, he pushed himself to his feet, and walked up the stairs slowly and stood in front of Shaye. "You okay?" He wait a minute for an answer, before continuing no matter what she said. "Go to bed Shaye, get a good sleep. Relax, for the child. I'll go get something to drink, then you can get a drink yourself alright?" He was referring to taking from him of course, it was essential she ate properly, so regardless of if she disagreed that'd be what was happening as long as he was in control of the situation. His eyes would drift to her stomach again, he was happy for it, another child, but it was hard to be joyful when you were ready to smash in a wall. He lowered himself to kiss her cheek quietly, it was a dangerous quiet from him, cold, generally irritated. When he'd given her his kiss he turned and walked down the stairs and to the fridge, checking supplies. He'd take one, drink it, then head for the door himself. If Shaye hadn't made a move for the bedroom yet, Vaix would sternly growl, "Bed Shaye. I'll be back in a bit"
Then he himself would leave.
(I'm cutting it here for Shaye to react before I bring him back in =3)
---
Iggy got home just as fast as he'd got to Shaye's house. He'd been a lot more aware of the fog swallowing him this time, as well as the journey through the void before meeting the end of the tunnel and reaching his destination. He didn't knock, he just went right on inside, practically skipping as he headed for the basement, though Roxa was sitting in waiting on the couch.
"Where were you?" She growled.
"Nowhere," Iggy muttered back as he reached for the door. Roxa stood up and placed her hand untop of his, stopping him from proceeding. He watched her shudder at the touch and blinked cluelessly.
"Do you know it's almost dawn?" she muttered, looking at him sternly. "If my knowledge serves me correctly, you're more sun intolerance than Raven is. Playing it a little close to morning for doing nothing, don't you think?"
Iggy frowned, "I can do what I want with my time Roxa."
"And what if you can't?!" Roxa snapped, "You can't be in the sun anymore Iggy! You'll die if you try!"
"Back off," Iggy growled. "I made it home in time. Everything's fine."
"And you said nothing," Roxa continued, "What's nothing?? Staring at a tree for hours on end? Even THAT'S doing something! What were you doing so late?"
"Roxa..." Iggy growled.
"What if something happened? What if you did something bad and you're not telling me?! We could all be in danger! You better tell me Iggy. I swear I'll..." The grip in his hand grew tight as she glared at him.
"ROXA!" Iggy bellowed, his eyes glowing a deep purple and his mask of beauty disappeared in his irritation, leaving the hardened shadows of his face menacing and dark, his teeth bared, all sharp, pointed dagger-like teeth that would make a shark flinch. His horns seemed to crack, and a purple glow busted from them in some demonic language as the feather's on his back bristled. "Do not tell me what I can and cannot do, mortal." His voice hissed, his real voice, ugly and alien. Roxa's hand naturally pulled away as her eyes bulged and she fell to the floor in fright.
"I-Iggy."
"I'll kill you if you lecture me again, you hear? I will eat you soul." After that, as though nothing had happened, Iggy was back to his normal stunning beauty, and he smiled softly at Roxa as he opened the door. "Don't look so afraid Roxa. You know I'm still myself," then he shut the door and made his way downstairs where he'd (hopefully) find Demeri residing. If Demetri was awake, Iggy would toss his lightweight body into his hosts arm and purr. If Demetri was still sleeping, Iggy'd crawl into bed with him and get snuggles that way.
Cause Iggy likes snuggles.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Shaye glanced at Viax, sighing softly as he basically ordered her to bed. She knew he was pissed and she couldn't blame him. She shifted, wincing at his tone as she carefully made her way upstairs, though she just stuck her head into the bedroom to check on Xayden and made a bee-line to the washroom. Turning the taps on, she tested the water out of habit and carefully slid into the tub, letting the scent of her favorite lavander sceneted bath oil soothe her. She sunk deep into the tub, trying to ease the tension away from her body, though she could still feel stress thrumming through her. Vaix was off hunting, probably already settling into that overprotective stage he entered the last time she had gotten pregnant. She rubbed her stomach, her dark hair floating around her in the large tub as she closed her eyes, beginning to drift off in the warm water. She was exahusted, but her mind was so active that it wouldnt shut up and let her rest. She figured the bath would help, she didn't anticipate falling asleep in it however.

---

Demitri jerked awake as he heard shouting from upstairs. Scrubbing his eyes he looked around confused. Where was he? After a moment of panic he remembered he was in Iggy's bedroom, sleeping off the injuries Vaix had inflicted on him. As if thinking about the injuries was a cue, he let out a low groan as his sore body protested his sudden movements. His eyes flickered as Iggy came down the stairs, grinning like a loon.
"Hey" He muttered exhaustedly, confused still about everything. His mind felt fuzzy and he really had no idea what had happened. He shifted, before falling, face first, back into the pillow, not even bothering to move from his current position.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

It took a little bit of feeding for Vaix to replenish the blood he'd lost from getting punched, and then a little more to feel full enough to be able to donate a plentiful and still be comfortable. Killing things had made him less angry too, though he was still grumpy.
Seeing Iggy...tomorrow, with his son. Ugh. Whyyyy~? He wished he'd just killed his brother with the many chances he'd had before this. Now getting rid of Iggy was near impossible, but just as well, because it was now that they really needed him dead. Vaix sighed as he walked home, it was in sight at this time, but he was walking slowly to think things through as he walked.
Another child, that was exciting, joyous as always, but stressful too. Iggy's fault again. He didn't want his pregnant wife around a dangerous demon, no way. He gripped the door handle and sighed, rubbing his temple a bit before opening the door and walking inside. Everything was quiet, peaceful, nothing bad had happened while he was out. Good.
He wandered upstairs, only to widen his eyes as he found Shaye not in bed, though Xayden still slept soundly. "Shaye?" he breathed, worried. He inhaled the air and twisted round to the bathroom, opening the door invasively and...found her passed out in the tub. He sighed softly, smiling weakly and wandering to the tubs side. He stroked the side of her cheek gently while she slept, then, without any concern for getting wet, he scooped his wife from the water, and with expert multitasking skills (though men were supposed to be bad at them, he pulled free a towel with his teeth and wrapped it around her while he held her. He'd the walk her to the bedside and lay her down towel and all, pulling up the blankets.
He'd then take the liberty to peel away himself into his underwear, then join her with a final sigh. Assuming she hadn't woken, he'd fall asleep at her side, one arm wrapped around her shoulders, and another resting on her stomach.
If she'd woken however, that was a different story.
---
Iggy smiled at the greeting, but it faded as Demiri fell flat on his face (despite it being into a soft pillow). "Demetri," he'd mutter softly, walking to the bed's side, "Are you okay? Do you need me to help you? I...guess what?" He grinned, "Shaye, Vaix, and Xayden are all coming to see us tomorrow. Isn't that great??" He'd crawl unto the bed and push his body close to Demetri's even though they were on opposite sides of the blanket. "Are you listening? And once more, Demitri, guess guess? Shaye's got another cookie in the oven!" He chuckled a little, waiting for a reaction, anything. His poor host looked awful, he wanted to make his life a little bit better than simply painful.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Shaye's eyes opened slightly, looking around in surprise though she didn't move much. She took a moment to orient herself, realizing that she'd been in the bath before and now was in the bed. Sitting up slowly, she felt sluggish as she grabbed one of Vaix's shirts and dragged it on. She glanced at her husband, offering him a small smile.
"Good hunting?" She asked, keeping her voice low since Xayden was still sound asleep on the floor. She had no desire to wake her son up, he was damn near impossible to get back to sleep once he was woken up, always had been. She pulled her damp hair up in a pony tail and looked at Vaix again, smiling tiredly.
"Great way to find out huh?" She murmured, rubbing a hand over her stomach tiredly. She was excited about this, she wanted a family, always had, but this was also stressful. She was worried sick about having another child in this whole mess, especially with the situation so tenuous between Vaix and Iggy. She knew Iggy could be a major threat to her family, especially her children, even if he didn't want to hurt them.

---

Demitri glanced at Iggy tiredly, "Fine" He mumbled, chuckling at Iggy's attempt to get his attention.
"You went over to Shaye and Vaix's?" He groaned, wondering how that went, "Well I'm glad they're going to stop by. Hope Vaix is in a better mood" He grumbled, though he held no grudge to the other vampire about what happened. His head shot up however, when Iggy mentioned Shaye was pregnant, again.
"Oh god" He muttered, rubbing his eyes and neck as it twinged uncomfortably.
"Don't tell anyone else Iggy. Its there news, not ours" He added hastily, not wanting Keith to freak out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Vaix watched Shaye quietly as she sturred in bed and sat up, pulling on on of his shirts, then looked to him and smiled softly. He could only smile back at her and relect her love into his own smile. Vaix may have been irritated, but he still loved Shaye way to much to hold it against her for long. He'd throw another tantrum when they actually were getting ready to go to Keith's. For now though, he was content to keep it locked away.
He shrugged at her question on hunting, "Humans swarm the streets like flies, even at this hour. I took my fill of them." Back in his day, people didn't dare go outside at night for the wild animals that prowled the forests, mind you in his town there'd only been...what? Twenty people not counting his old family? This was way more populated than the 'good old days', it was easy hunting.
"What about you? Are you hungry?" The thing about stocking up on donatable blood was that it was uncomfortable, like eating as much as you possibly could without exploding. He felt like if he saw anymore blood he'd thrown up, so a part of him was hoping Shaye would agree and take from him, though his face was ever neutral in expression.
He simply continued to watch her as she did up her hair and looked back at him with another loving smile. His had never left, though it did lessen at her next comment.
"Oh? Yeah it was great." He mumbled, "though to be honest I'd already suspected you had another child. You always rub your stomach when you're pregnant..you see." He reached out and patted her stomach gently, his smile building a little as he looked at it. Another baby, another son or daughter, he sighed happily at the thought.
"Let's just pretend Iggy never came here tonight, alright? I don't want to talk about him." It didn't matter if Iggy was the next top model, to Vaix, Iggy would always be an ugly, frail, disgusting worm. That mindset allowed him to see through Iggy's beauty clearly. So vile, a black winged angel, a frod. He hated demons.
---
Iggy grinned as he got Demetri's full attention with his past lama drama. "Yeah I did, and I stood up for myself in front of Vaix too. I actually got to talk to Shaye without him getting in the way, it was great! Shaye wasn't even that angry, but I doubt Vaix will be happy when he comes here. He still doesn't like me." He jumped a little as Demitri's head shot up, and the corner of the basement window cracked.
"Oh...okay I won't." Iggy muttered softly, glancing at the window then back at Demitri with near spooked eyes. Sudden movements still weren't okay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 am

Shaye smiled lightly at Vaix as he hinted gently that he wanted her to drink. She nodded her head, "I could eat" She said offhandedly, grinning at him as she once again checked on Xayden. She knew her son was intensely interested in the prospects of feeding, but they didn't want to let him loose on the general populs yet, it would be disasterous.
Scooting closer to her husband, she scooped up his wrist and smiled lightly before bringing it to her sharp fangs and letting herself slid forward. She drank slowly, savouring the taste of blood, but also the unique taste of Vaix, something she was inexplicably addicted to. Finally, she released him, having drank enough to satisfy her, but not deplete his reserves.
"Thanks" She murmured lightly, brushing a stray drop of the red liquid from the corner of her pale mouth and grinning lightly. It had been a long time since she had had fresh blood, normally she had to drink the bottled stuff they had stored for Xayden since she couldn't get away and hunt properly with her son around.
"So..." She trailed off, rubbing her stomach again, "Boy or girl?" She asked, wondering what he thought.

----

Demitri sighed, wincing as the window cracked behind him.
"Sorry" He apologized, knowing he had startled Iggy rather badly. He rubbed his neck again, "Just, let them tell everyone on their own time" He ordered lightly, though he was grinning lightly, conveying that he wasn't annoyed or anything.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:48 pm

As Shaye smiled, Vax returned it with his own light smile. He was eager to have some of the pressure removed from his system, and as such when she took his wrist he relaxed and was more than comfortable to have some of the excess blood removed, despite the slightly unpleasant prick of the fangs. He almost fell asleep as she drank from him, but when she gave him back his hand, in instinctively brought it to his own mouth and licked the wound clean (not that Shaye was dirty) out of pure instinct. He'd smile swarmly at her when she thanked him, a silent communication that he'd welcomed her. She'd taken a bit, but not so much that he felt the need to eat again, quite the contrary, she could still take more if she needed, but he felt a lot better than before now.
He watched her clean her face while he sucked the blood off of his wound until it simply refused to bleed anymore. When he was sure his wrist wouldn't make a mess, he allowed it to lay on the bed without the watchful guard of his tongue.
He blinked when Shaye asked him the traditional question they'd cycled through with Xayden, and he smiled at that too. "Ah...well. We have a son now, it'd be interesting to have a little girl, right?" He chuckled, "I'm sticking with the same hand of cards. I say girl...again." He grinned at her, "Gotta be right one of the times, don't I?" He paused for a moment, looking at Shaye's stomach, even though it was covered with blankets. "What about you? What do you think?" He asked quietly, almost a little distant, as though the idea of having two children were a mysterious wonder never touched before by man.
---
Iggy just sorta watched Demetri as his host flinched, then apologise for startling him. He blinked, pulling himself out of his spooked trance and into a more stable state again. "Okay," he muttered, and really didn't have much more to say on the Vaix/Shaye thing. His mind strayed to other matters instead, like Keith whom was still sleeping upstairs, and Roxa, whom had probably shit her pants.
"I...scared Roxa," Iggy muttered to himself almost as if he'd just realised it. "I didn't even touch her, I just raised my voice...and I put her in tears." He looked at Demitri, "what if I scare Xayden like that too? I mean...Roxa's a grown woman, and he's just a little kid." His brow creased in worry, "I didn't mean too." He was talking to himself, though Demetri could jump in if he wanted. "What if I did hurt her? And didn't realise it?" He rubbed his face as he stressed a little, "am I that scary? Really? No ones ever been scared of me before." He stood up and wandered into the bathroom quietly, looking into the mirror and shuddering. He looked just as ugly as the last time he'd looked in the mirror, revolting in fact. He looked away and whimpered, "I am scary."
"Demitri, I am scary." He looked over at Demitri like he was suffering some terrible illness his host alone could cure. "What am I gonna do? I'm so ugly...Keith will, and Roxa is..." He sat down and put his head between his knees.
"I need to wear a mask," he breathed, "Then I won't be so ugly-looking..and scary."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Shaye rubbed her stomach, eyes half-closed as she thought. Chewing her lip absentmindedly she watched an array of pictures in her mind. One of little girls dressed up, playing with dolls, and other such girly things. She smiled, her eyes lightening up for a moment as she glanced at her husband, the father of her soon to be two children.
"I think a girl as well, I'd like a girl" She smiled, watching Vaix's dazed expression, as if all of this was just hitting him right now.
"How are we going to tell Xayden?" She asked suddenly, eyes wide. Xayden was a spoiled child, not necessarily a bratty one, but he probably wouldn't handle the news well. He liked having his parents to himself, everyones undivided attention, but with a new baby, he'd no longer be the only one in the spotlight, he'd have to share. Shaye sighed, this was going to be complicated. She was positive Xayden would be a fantastic older brother, but she knew that at first, he'd be decidedly difficult. She glanced at Vaix, wondering what he thought about their son and his new (unborn) sibling's relationship.

----

Demitri groaned as Iggy had what he called a 'girl' moment. He swore that this was one of the things that had convinced him guys were for him in the first place. Men were less complicated then women, except for Iggy, he seemed even more complicated.
"I'm sure Roxa's fine Iggy, you needed to tell her to backoff eventually anyway" He grumbled, rolling his eyes at his panic.
"I think Xayden's tougher then Roxa, he'll probably laught at you" He chuckled, "Plus, I doubt you'd ever get mad at Xayden Ig, Roxa has a way of pushing your buttons, Xayden'll just want to show off for you" He sighed, "Also, you're not ugly to any of us, in fact you're very attractive. I think demons project this image of themselves onto people, of being beautiful so people don't see the 'real thing' underneath, or something. Either way, no wearing bags on your face, you look good" Demitri muttered, flopping back on the bed again before rolling onto the floor with a soft -thump-. He probably needed to go do damage control upstairs, but that seemed very daunting at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Vaix nodded as Shaye agreed. Two votes for a girl, and the mother always seemed to have the best idea of what it was going to be, so he was certain that was what they'd receive now. He watched Shaye silently, a little girl, as much as he wanted one, the idea of tea parties and makeup wasn't exactly super exciting to him, he was sure Xayden wouldn't be gun-ho for either, poor boy. But...who knew? Maybe they'd have a more tomboyish girl? Or maybe it was another boy? The possibilities were endless with a another child. It was a big surprise, it always was. A very exciting, big surprise.
He blinked from his trance as Shaye asked about breaking the news to Xayden, and he opened his mouth soundlessly. "Uh... make it a surprise?" He tried to think back to when his mother had broken the news to him when she'd been pregnant with Iggy, but that was a very, very long time ago. He'd forgotten, but he was pretty sure she'd let him figure it out on his own.
"I dunno," he chuckled softly. "I have no idea how to tell him... what if he wants to get into 'the talk'?" He frowned at the idea of explaining stuff like that to Xayden, but obviously his son couldn't go on believing a stork delivered babies like in Dumbo. He sighed, hoping that conversation wasn't coming for a long time.
He also wondered if Xayden and the baby would fight, or get along for the most part. Xayden was generally pretty friend deprived after the religious boy's mother had chased Xayden off and spread a bad word at the church. A little sibling might be just what Xayden needed actually.
"You could tell him?" Vaix asked in a futile effort and a pleading smile.
---
Iggy shook his head at Demetri's reassurance. He'd told Roxa to back off many times before this, the difference was that she actually had backed off -which she'd never ever done before.
"I hope so," he muttered at Xayden laughing instead of being scared, but, thinking about it, Xayden hadn't seen Iggy becoming demonic at all, let alone now being demonic. What if Xayden didn't recognise him?
He looked up at Demetri as his host commented on Iggy looking attractive. It made him frustrated, attractive? What was Demitri attracted too? Road kill? It looked about the same in the mirror. He sighed, maybe it was just an act that made him look pretty to others and ugly in reality, but how would he know then? All he saw was how ugly he was, not how stunning. He did want to wear a bag on his head, but honestly that wouldn't solve the problem. He blinked as he heard the thump of Demitri rolling of the bed and unto the floor, and he smiled at it, finding that sort of thing amusing. He stood up and wandered back over to Demetri, squatting down to his level, and tilting his head to look at him. "You know, Keith has his body back. Have you even talked too him yet? It's been a long time since you've seen each other, I'm surprised you're not upstairs with him." He reached out a hand and pushed hair out of Demetri's face and behind an ear. "You can't sleep all day can you? I can't possibly hurt that bad if you're willing to fall on floors." He grinned and took Demetri's hand, shaking the arm around playfully in a get up sort of manner. Demetri being silly having completely taken his mind off of his being ugly. As a demon, Iggy was so overwhelmed by everything being so new that he may as well have ADD.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes at Vaix's comments.
"I'm not telling him alone, who knows how he'll take this" She grumbled, "Maybe we should ask Aren how our parents broke the news to him? And how he took it?" She suggeted, "I mean I have no younger siblings, nor did I have anyone sit me down and talk about younger siblings. And I'm guessing you weren't overly excited about the prospect of having a little brother" She murmured, she could guess Vaix's parents weren't overly concerned about how he felt about having a younger brother, especially since they came from different fathers, and the only common factor was their mother, who doted on Iggy, from what she had heard.
"Anyway, he might have some ideas. We'll have to talk to him soon, vampire pregnancy seems to go pretty fast" She rubbed her stomach absentmindedly.
"Oh shit" She grumbled, flopping back on the bed and groaning, "We have to tell everyone" She said, looking at Vaix with a pained expression, "They're so not going to be happy"
She knew it was true, Aren and Keith, at the very least, would be raging.

----

Demitri whined playfully when Iggy tugged on him, glad he had distracted the young demon from his feelings.
"I'll see Keith in a bit, when he wakes up. No sense hanging out with him if he's passed out all day" He said with a shrug, voice muffled from being face first on the thin carpet. He peeked at Iggy, rolling his eyes at his antics, Iggy was just a kid really, a kid who needed someone to understand that and treat him accordingly. Not baby him like Roxa, but treat him like an equal that's still a bit of a child. Iggy was mature, beyond mature in some senses, but on the other hand, he had been turned while just entering puberty, it was a bad time to be permanently frozen in time.
"Brat" He growled, barring his fangs playfully.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Vaix nodded quietly as Shaye mentioned consulting Aren for advise, sweeping his mind momentarilly for other people whom might have a similar experience.
There was Keith, but Keith was older than he was. He highly doubted his friend remembered anymore than he did his own. No, Aren hadn't been alive that long, his memory would still be fresh in his mind...well fresh enough anyways.
"Maybe we could consult him on it tomorrow?" he suggested, purposely trying to book over the Keith/Iggy visit. Because honestly he'd rather talk to xayden about the birds and the bees than go over there with his son and visit that thing.
He smiled as Shaye flopped on the bed and commented on breaking the news.
"don't worry," he grinned, "if anything they'll get mad at me. You'll just have to deal with Roxa pawing at you."
Nevertheless it wasn't all that exciting. Yet another reason why he didn't want to go over there.

---

Iggy simply watched Demetri as he mumbled something about seeing Keith later. He shrugged at that, smiling softly. "You know Keith will sleep all year if he could. Especially when he's hosting a demon. You gotta go wake him up." he smiled warmly and shook Demetri's arm more, though a lot softer this time. He lowered his head a little more until it was laying sideways on the floor and grinned as Demetri as he saw his hosts eye drift up to stare at him. The following mumbled of brat made Iggy shift excitedly, the feathers on his back standing on end and giving his shirt odd lumps and bumps. He'd heard the term many times, but only occasionally on rare circumstances in such a playful manner. It was easy for him to say it was exciting for him, this bond thing. He'd never had this sort of attention so readily provided before.
With a grin on his face he'd take the measure to flop himself so that all of him was now draped over the floor, he'd watch Demetri intensely and pur a little. "Come on, get up," he smiled and reached out with his free hand, the other one, still holding Demetri's hand, was tucked under him somewhere. He'd place his hand on Demetri's forehead and smile softly, almost lovingly, as was his instinct as a demon.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:26 am

Shaye rolled her eyes at Vaix's see-through attempt to avoid going to see Iggy and Keith tomorrow.
"Maybe" She muttered, not wanting to argue about this right now.
"Right, I forgot about Roxa" She rolled her eyes, remembering how bad the girl had been the first time she had been pregnant. She chuckled at the memory, thankfully Shaye was patient, and they didn't live with Keith anymore. No way in hell would she ever be pregnant while living with Keith and Roxa. Keith would be downright pissed, and Roxa would mother her to death.
"Any ideas what we should name this one?" She asked, thinking over all the names they had come up with for Xayden. It had been a rather difficult, yet fun, process.

----

Demitri groaned playfully at Iggy's actions.
"Keith deserves to sleep for a year' He teased, rolling his eyes as Iggy flopped down and pinned his hand beneath him. He let Iggy tug at him, he was totally fine with it.
"Are you just trying to get rid of me?" He asked, making his eyes go big and wide, wishing he could sum up some tears. Demitri was fairly adept at the puppy-dog face, much to everyone's disgust, especially his brother's.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Well...she'd said maybe. So at least there was hope she'd forget or just not want to go tomorrow. Which he realised at 6 o'clock in the morning was fast approaching. He almost groaned, but kept himself controlled for now.
And then Shaye brought up that painfully hard question to answer, what did they want to name the child? For the rest of it's life it would be given this name they'd yet to decide, he was happy with Xayden's name, but now, it was the mystery child's turn.
"Uhhh....well. We should probably think of girl and boy names until we're certain...have Drake do that sonic mumbo-jumbo or something...but until then... huh. If it's a girl, what about Leticia, Sienna, or Seraphine?" It would be ironic, in a way, to name a little girl of their's Seraphine, the six winged gray-area angels.
"If it's a boy... Kayne, Rhys, Jacob, Charles, Edward..." He shrugged and pulled a smile, "I got nothing but old English names." Twilight references didn't even cross his mind when he said the last one, being a vampire, movies on vampires were a bit of a whatever.
All he could do was hope Shaye approved, or had better ones.
---
Iggy rolled his eyes on the Keith sleeping comment. Yeah yeah, but that was so boring, all the sleeping the people around here did. Even if it was justifiable.
His eyes widened as Demetri gave him that look and muttered about Iggy wanting him to leave. "No," he corrected, "I'd come with you." He chuckled softly at that, "you won't be rid of me easy." Creepy, coming for a demon directed to his host. Like a cat with a pinned bird, having ripped out all it's tail feathers.
His eyes drifted to the window as it started turning a bunch of pretty sunrise colors, and made him visibly shudder as though he'd suddenly become very cold. It was an instinctual response that had him cover the windows with a black fog, like he'd seen Raven do. Afterwards he immediately felt better and returned his attention to Demetri. He looked his host's expression over closely, smiled and bit at the trapped arm he had, it was a little more than a soft nip, enough to make an unsuspecting victim jump, put a dent in the skin, but not near enough to draw blood. After that he'd lay his head on that arm and smile warmly at Demitri.
"Why are you on the floor?" he chuckled softly, sure Demitri had fallen, but he'd certainly made no effort to get up again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Shaye pursed her lips, thinking over what names she liked. "Sienna's pretty, or Eve maybe?" She shrugged, she wasn't great at this naming thing. "Sienna's really pretty, I like it" She said with a small grin, "For a boy, Alexander maybe? Or Nicholas, Nick for short?" She shrugged, "I dunno, maybe we should ask Xayden when we talk to him, see what he'd want to name his new sibling. Though, then he might think that the baby is his..." She trailed off, chuckling at the idea.
"This is going to be hard on him" She murmured, "He's not used to having to share all of us with someone, a very dependant someone at that" She said, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

----

Demitri sighed, watching the windows cloud over with that weird black smog. Good thing he wasnt attatched to the sun, he doubted he'd see it very often living with Iggy.
"Floors are comfortable" He whined, though he rose slowly, stretching as he did so. He felt much better now, and he probably should wake up Keith, and Alexi, it needed to be done.
"Are you coming upstairs?" he asked, slowly making his way over to the stairs and heading up, Iggy'd follow if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:12 pm

OOC:: I editted I base for Iggy in demonic being <3
Spoiler:
----
"Eve," he mumbled the name to taste it for himself after Shaye spoke it. It was a beautiful name as well. He gave a soft nod of approval at it, he wouldn't mind the baby being called either of the names, they were both elegant.
He nodded as Shaye listed now nice boy names. "I like Nicholas?" It was a name as old as time with books of meanings and history, and to boot it also had a very appealing sound to it, for him anyways.
"We'll just have to see what suits the child best when it arrives," he smiled softly at the thought, another baby, exciting.
His smile fadded a little as Shaye spoke of Xayden, he loved his son, but he could expect a full blown tantrum over the whole sibling thing. He was also afraid of history repeating itself, what with the hate he shared for Iggy, that Xayden saw and took in. He worried his son might start to share the similar resentments of his sibling. Call it the pot calling the kettle black, but he was a little fretting over the matter, he didn't want to it be a possibility, even if it was.
"I know," Vaix muttered quietly. "We'll have to ease him into the idea I think, make him excited about it instead of angry? I don't know how we'd do that though. Hopefully Aren can be of some help."
Vaix shifted lightly in his seat on the bed, and reached over to place a hand on Shaye's, hardly showing, but now pregnant tummy. When he did, his smile returned again.
---
Iggy rolled his eyes at Demetri's floor comment, but smiled in satisfaction and Demetri slowly stood, taking Iggy and his arm along with him, so that Iggy was holding on, and his hind end dragged on the floor for a moment, before he took the liberty to stand, but not to release the arm.
He simply followed Demetri closely as his host made his way to the stairs. "If you want, I'll come," Iggy muttered with a soft smile. It was either evesdropping from the vents, or tagging along with permission.
His legs his wings sag lazily and drag on the floor as he watched Demitri closely with big purple ringed, black eyes.

Last edited by Blacksoal on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Shaye grinned, "I suppose we'll have to see. Names sorta just suit the kid, Xayden's did" She shrugged slightly, glancing down at their son, sound asleep on the floor.
She glanced at Vaix, she could practically read his mind just from the expression on his face. She knew he was worried about how Xayden would react about the baby, how he'd treat his new little sibling. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but she also knew that after some time had passed, Xayden would become an awesome older brother, it might just take a, err, while.
'Yea" She agreed, "Make it exciting, something he wants more then we do almost" She sighed. Gods she hoped Aren could help, Keith might have some advice as well, but since his siblings had died so long ago, he might not remember how he reacted to the news of new siblings. Not to mention when Keith was growing up, everyone had big families just to ensure some of their children survived.
She glanced down at her stomach, her hand resting gently against her abdomen, already feeling the familiar tiny swell that was the life growing inside her.

----

Demitri rolled his eyes at Iggy's dramatics.
"You can tag along if you want" He said, before hauling himself up the stairs. Reaching the main floor, he let out a mock groan as he took in the stairs that led upstairs. He sighed, why couldn't Keith come down or be on the couch. Noooo the mammoth man had to wake up and wander up to his bedroom, only to pass out. AGAIN. Sighing in annoyance, the vampire commenced the task of making his way up the next flight of stairs, mumbling up installing an elevator under his breath the while way.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Vaix nodded in agreement. "It'll come too us in the moment I'm sure."
He looked up at Shaye and sighed when he saw her looking back at him with that knowing expression. He gave her a reassuring smile as she agreed with his make it fun statement. Problem was things like that took time, and if the baby grew like Xayden, there was no time for easing into. It was the pains of their drama curse, no relaxation periods...just more drama again and again. He huffed a breath through his nose, and shifted closer to Shaye watching her stroke her stomach.
He found himself wondering what it must be like to be pregnant, to have another living thing inside of you, growing, and to feel such a deep bonding love to it. He'd been told there was no love that surpassed that of a mother to her child, and he wondered if it even surpassed his own, not that such a thing was important. Just simple thoughts a father could ponder from time to time. With another soft smile he kissed Shaye's cheek and glanced at the window, it was morning according to the sun, and the rays were starting to seep in. He knew it wouldn't be long now before Xayden woke and they...had to go to Keith's house. He grimaced and told himself to keep it together. Raven wouldn't be there anymore, that was a plus, it was just Iggy, and he was sure with the right amount of glaring his brother would stay in the basement where he belonged.
Or he could hope anyways...

It was around another half hour of sleeping before Xayden stirred in his bed, yawned, and opened his eyes. Assuming his parents were still on the bed (if not he'd simply run after them to where ever they were) he'd sit up, stretch, and leap at them with replenished energy. His hair well over his eyes at this point, yet again grown another inch or so. He grinned up at his parents and flopped in on of their laps. "Morning!" he'd bellow with a laugh, wiggling around before pointing to his open mouth. "Pancakes mommy?"
----
Iggy smiled at Demetri as he was given permission to tag along, so he did. Scurried after his host and held tight to his hand, as he was lead up the stairs, then more stairs. He listened quietly for Keith at this point, hearing the familiar breathing as well as feeling Demitri's stair caused irritation. It made him smile, and he nipped softly at Demetri's arm to show both his affections and the unnecessary emotions regarding the matter of climbing stairs and talk if elevators.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Shaye sighed, shrugging her shoulders lightly.
"I sincerely hope so" She said with a small grin, letting out a startled yelp as Xayden suddenly popped up, landing on her and Vaix and demanding food.
"Xayden, what do you say?" She asked, frowning at her son. "You don't just demand food" She admonished, shaking her head lightly. Teaching her son manners was proving to be exceedingly difficult.
"Come on then" She muttered, once her son had mentioned the desired word. Standing, she rubbed a hand over her face.
"Do you wanna stay up here? I know you hate the scent of food" She said with a smile as she lead Xayden down the stairs.

---

Demitri laughed at Iggy lightly, pushing open the door to Keith's room. Chuckling quietly, he slunk deeper into the dark room and nudgign keith playfully.
'Wake up" He whined, flopping down on the bed next to Keith. The vampire groaned playfully, shoving his head under the nearest pillow.
"Keith" Demitri tugged his arm playfully, pulling back when Keith growled.
"Please?" He added, poking the other vampire lightly.
Keith whined, opening his eyes and looking plantively at Iggy and Demitri.
"Go 'way, I'm sleepy" He grumbled, looking pathetically at the other two males.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next