Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:11 pm

"Come on, where am I going?" Adrian whined, shaking his head, though he was smiling a bit.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and nodding. So far no one was even in the vacinity, Shaye was still thrasing a bit, though he made no effort to help her, Zero seemed to have it under control. He slowed his pace, sighing in relief as he saw the house.
"Finally" He said softly, looking up as the dogs came barreling towards them.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Jay smiled. "To see what's...." She stopped. The dogs were all barking outside. She moved over to the window. "Zero and Keith are back with Shaye." Jay said.

Zero slowed and felt Jet and Diesel at his heels as he walked up toward the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Adrian frowned, "How is she?"

Keith trotted along side Zero, patting Harley and Ryley's heads.
"Damn" He said, wondering where Andy was, she needed to help Shaye, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 am

Jay swallowed. "She doesn't look good... At all. I can't see the specifics though."

Zero looked around. "Where is that good for nothing sister of mine?" he demanded with a growl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 pm

"Damn" Adrian said, slumping into a chair.

"Just get her inside and try and clean her up, I'll see if I can find Andy" Keith said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Jay nodded. She sighed.

Zero narrowed his eyes and sighed, heading toward the door. He set Shaye down and grabbed a wash cloth and a bowl of water.

Andy cocked her head to the side. She narrowed her eyes and smirked. "Vampire Hunter, huh?" she questioned the young girl with a shock of black hair, pale skin, and scared, wide blue eyes. The girl gulped and nodded reluctanty.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Adrian wrapped his arms around Jay, gently pulling her into his lap.
"Did you wanna go check on Zero? Or just stay here?" He asked curiously.

Keith growled, trailing Andy's scent, pausing as he came across her.
"Andy?" he growled, crossing his arms as he saw her showing down some young girl. He growled in annoyance, sharp fangs flashing out, he needed Andy, now.

Shaye gasped as she felt cold water hitting her sore skin. Her silver eyes flashed open, sighing she saw Zero, she felt like crying, she was hallucinating again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Jay licked her lips. "I think, at the moment, he would ignore me anyway."

Andy opened her eyes and flipped to see Keith. She rolled her eyes. "It's not like I tracted the little thing down. I smell like Shaye. She thought I was a newborn wondering around on my own." Andy growled back. "Speaking of Shaye," she said, now ignoring the little girl, "Did you find her?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Adrian smiled, kissing her lightly, cuddling against her.

Keith rolled his eyes, "Oh good, a wannabe hunter" He grumbled, shaking his head. He turned his attention back to Andy, "Not so good, she was in one of those testing facilities, she's cut to shit, got needles everywhere, looks like they were injecting her woth some stuff, she doesn't even look like Shaye anymore" He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.
"Zero's freaking out"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Jay smiled.

Andy nodded and began off in the direction of the house at a run.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Keith kept pace with Andy, moderating his own speed much like he had to do with Zero and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Andy glanced at Keith. "You don't have to wait for me." Andy said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:16 pm

"Ah, but I do, because when I get home there's absolutely nothing for me to do" Keith said, "I could carry you?" He offered, smiling lightly.

Shaye winced again, she was still semi-awake, she tried to sit up a bit, but Zero kept pushing her back, even if she didn't believe that it was him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Andy chuckled with a slight roll of her eyes. "Why on Earth would you want to carry me?" she asked him with a smile.

Zero's jaw clenched. He was so angry. So angry that Andy wasn't here already. What could she possibly have to do that is more important than healing Shaye?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:38 pm

"Cause you're my girlfriend, soulmate, and I love you, plus, you're really, really slow" He teased, ducking behind her and scooping her up and cradling her in his arms as he upped his pace.
"Also, Zero's probably pretty close to putting something through the wall" He said with a chuckle.

Shaye winced, her entire body hurt, burning, she didn't even know where the pain started, it was everywhere. She groaned, arching her body as burning shot through her again, small, painfilled whimpering came from her lips, unbidden. All she wanted to do was die.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Andy gasped as he picked her up. "I am not that slow. You're just really, really fast." Andy pointed out.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm

"Right, well then, to me, you're slow" He teased, speeding up again, he could tell Zero was probably ready to kill someone, and with Adrian, Jay and Shaye in the house, that anger would be vented on something else. He sighed as he saw the house coming up and sped up even more, a blur, that's what he was, not even visible to the human eye. He skidded to a halt on the doorstep, putting Andy down and steadying her.
"Here we go" He said, pushing the door open and looking in.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Andy smiled and shook her head. Then, suddenly, Zero was in her face. She stumbled back a step and into Keith. "Where have you been?" Zero demanded. Andy's eyebrows pulled together. "Out. You guys left me here. I had to do something." She said cooly. Zero narrowed his eyes. "We've been here for almost half an hour!" Zero growled. "Hey! I'm not the one that left! I'm not the one that got myself kidnapped! Don't you think your anger is a little misdirected?" Andy yelled back. Zero looekd ready to hit her, so she dodged and walked over to where Shaye was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Keith growled in suprise at Zero's sudden appearance.
"Guys" He snapped, "Andy, that's not fair, this isn't Shaye's fault, and Zero, this isn't Andy's fault either" he growled, "This was an accident, that's it, now, can we please focus on the one person here who needs us?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Zero narrowed his eyes at Keith, but turned and walked away.

Andy took a deep breath and dropped down on her knees next to Shaye. She wasn't bleeding anymore.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Keith narrowed his eyes in return, though he followed Andy inside.
"Hey love, what's wrong with her?" He asked, wincing as Shaye's body contorted in pain. She was obviously in a lot of pain. He looked at Zero, his eyes were burning, it was almost scary to see his friend like that.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Zero stood on the other side of couch, his eyes narrowed at Andy.

Andy avoided Zero's glare. "Well, she's been injected with several drugs, none I don't think I can repel. She's also been bled, which means she'll need to hunt. Her skin will heal all these wounds as soon as I get these needles out, none of the drugs affect that. The drugs are affecting her speed and strength. She'll heal pretty well, actually."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 pm

"What do you mean affect her speed and strength?" Keith asked Andy, it was awful seeing Shaye like that, her body was still twisting, probably from the onslaught of debilitating drugs in her system.
He sighed, sitting on the floor in front of Andy, a small frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:41 pm

"They've slowed her down and made her weaker. Like, back to human." Andy said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Keith cursed, "Well, that's good, now she's lost her shifting ability, and half of her vampire ones" Keith mumbled, barely able to look at Zero, he sighed, looking at Shaye, before slipping lower on the floor, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next