Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm

"Cause I'm the most typical, stereotypical vampire around" Keith said with a casual shrug. He stretched out, rubbing his head with a free hand, though he scratched absentmindedly at the cuts on his wrist.

Shaye sighed, "I believe you" She said softly, in even her worst hallucinations Zero hadn't been mad at her.
"What happened?" She asked, forcing her aching, sore body into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Andy nodded. "That's probably it." She smiled and leaned back on the bed, uncrossing her long legs and having them hang off the end of the bed at the knees.

Zero pushed her back down. "Stop moving." He warned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 pm

"Growl" Keith teased, "At least I don't turn into a bat" He pointed out, shaking his head and stretching out beside her.

"But I want to, I've been lying down for god knows how long" She whined, narrowing silver eyes at Zero, though she allowed him to move her body.
"Can we at least go to our room? I have yet to see it? That is, if you still want me? I mean, as a soul mate"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Andy rolled over, hovering above him. "That's good. I honestly don't think I could date a bat boy." She teased with a smirk.

Zero narrowed his deyes in return. He stood up with a small growl and paced across the room, spinning on his heel to face her. "Would you stop asking me that?" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Keith smirked, "What? Ouch, I date an insane person, and you're not willing to deal with some weird ears?" He teased.

Shaye winced, "Fine, I will stop asking you that" She said softly, looking hurt.
"So, can I see our room?" She asked, trying to bring the mood down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Andy's jaw dropped in mock shock. "I can't believe you would say that to my face," she teased. "And, for your information, No, I can't deal with weird ears." She narrowed her eyes playfully.

Zero's eyes closed. "Thank you. And moving you probably isn't the best idea. Just wait until your wounds fully heal." He said without opening his eyes. "You aren't bleeding anymore and you'll heal within the next few minutes."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 pm

"I say everything to your face, it's my job, it keeps you humble" He teased, shaking his head and flipping so he was lying on his stomach, looking at her.
"So, you found a vampire hunter? What's the deal?" He asked curiously.

Shaye growled, though it was teasingly.
"You know, you worry to much" She laughed, shifting a bit, just to bug him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Andy chuckled. "Oooohhhh. Is that why you do it? I thought it was just because you despised my amazing beauty and wonderful talents." She smirked again. "And yes. Little thing smelled Shaye, thought I was a newborn running around on my own, came to slaughter me. She was very surprised when I deflected her every move and knocked her into a tree. Then you appeared." She shrugged.

Zero opened his eyes and rolled them. "When, by chance, will you stop telling me that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, "Even if she had found Shaye, same thing would have happened. Some people don't understand supernatural beings" he chuckled, "Well, sorry I ruined your fun" He shifted, resting his head on her stomach.

Shaye laughed, "That one, never" She said with a small smile. She felt better, her wounds were healed, her mental state, not to mention the drugs in her system were definately not healthy. She sat up, shaking her limbs out.
"Ouch" She mumbled, but she wasn't bleeding, and besides the afore mentioned things, she was healed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Andy shrugged. "Well, I mean, I can't exactly blame them for trying to kill the beings that are killing their friends and family." She shrugged again, running her fingers through his hair. "Well, you should be."

Zero rolled his eyes again. "You're going to be sore." He said with a roll of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 pm

"No, but they started the war, if you recall your own history. Initially humans were sacrificed to us, and then, suddenly, they decided we were evil" He said, shrugging and laughing.
"If you want you can try and throw me threw a tree, it might make you feel better"

Shaye sighed, "I noticed" She mumbled, walking over to him unsteadily and slipping into his lap.
"Our room?" she asked, yet again.
"I wanna see the jacuzzi tub you wanted so bad, plus, I might be tempted to use it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. "I did my homework. I know my history. And I know they started it." She rolled her eyes again. "How about I don't kiss you for another few weeks. That might make me feel better." She said.

Zero looked at her. "You could barely walk over here..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 am

"Ouch" Keith grumbled, smirking at Andy.
"That's just cold" He teased, a small smile on his face.

"Ah, but see, with you around, I don't have to walk" Shaye said with a small smile.
"I mean, I bet I could talk you into carrying me, it's not like I'm heavy"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Andy narrowed her eyes playfully. "You ruined all my fun. Now, I'll ruin a part of yours." She teased with a smirk.

"Is that what I am to you? A pack mule?" he teased, turning his head away dramactically.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Keith sighed, pouting again.
"But doesn't that ruin your fun too? Unless you don't like kissing me" He teased.

Shaye pouted.
"Of course not, I love you, the pack mule-ness is just a fringe benifit"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Andy nodded. "Yes, it does ruin my fun too." She winced teasingly.

Zero rolled his eyes. "Right."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Keith smirked.
"Haha, I win" He teased, stretching out.

"Hey" Shaye whined, pulling him in for a kiss.
"Thank you" She cuddled against his chest, feeling safe and secure for the first time in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and rolled away from him. "Right. We'll see." She teased.

Zero rolled his eyes and picked Shaye up, carrying her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Keith whined, reaching out to drag Andy back against him.
"No" He whined, holding her against him.

Shaye laughed softly, letting him carry her. She was tired, hungry as hell, and she didn't really feel up to moving.
"So what happeend?" She asked, her memories were dis-jointed, they didn't make sense. The last thing she remembered was getting on the plane to St. Barts, her vacation and everything after were a blur.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Andy narrowed her eyes and chuckled. "Can't stand a minute without me?" she teased.

Zero put her on the bed and went to sit down on the couch across the room. "You were Shaye-napped."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:57 pm

"Nope" Keith said, burying his face in her hair and inhaling contently.

Shaye frowned, "What napped?" She asked, chuckling a bit. She winced, sitting up a bit, mainly so she could see him a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Andy twistedc in his arms, facing him. She kissed the tip of his nose. "Really? I can't imagine why."

Zero rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Keith growled playfully, keeping his arms locked around her.
"It's the soulmate thing" He teased, kissing her back lightly.

Shaye sighed, looking at Zeero with a confused expression.
"Seriously, the last thing I remember is getting on the plane"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Andy nodded. "Oh really? That must be it." She smiled, reaching up and shoving hair behind her ears.

Zero shrugged. "Itr's probably the drugs."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:07 pm

"That's what I figure" Keith said, rolling onto his back and carefully pulling her onto his chest. He smiled, kissing her cheek, looking at her contently. As much as they fought, he never wanted to be apart from her.

Shaye frowned, "What drugs? What happened?" She grumbled, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next