Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Keith shuffered lightly as she kissed him. Damn she was driving him crazy. He sighed, slightly relieved as she began to rub his back again, instead of kissing him like that. Eventually he had enough, rolling over and settling her on his stomach.
"You're a tease' He grumbled, though he was smiling at her lightly.

Demitri chuckled.
"I'm laughing at you" He said, "You're so aggressive" He murmured, "And please don't punch through the window, I'd hate to have someone come out and replace it" He said, standing up and wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Alayna yelped quietly as Keith rolled over, locking his arms around her, keeping her against his chest. She looked at him innocently, blinking to add effect.
"Am not!" she said, reeling back as if offended. "What did I do to tease you?" she asked. "Cause if it was rubbing your back, and it bothers you that much I can stop." Alayna said, laughing to herself and shaking her head gently.

Kristen narrowed her eyes, glarring at him gently. "Maybe I'll just punch through you instead." Kristen said, knocking him half forcefully against the shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her.
"And so what if I'm aggressive?" Kristen challenged, pushing herself away enough to cross her arms over her chest. "You can hardly talk when it comes to that catagory."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Keith frowned, shaking his head.
"Not so much the back rubbing, but the subtle kissing" He teased, stretching out and sighing. He wrapped his arms around her again, still lying on his back as she sat on his stomach. He chuckled softly, enjoying the attention from her.
"And please don't stop" He said, he sighed, wondring if Alayna was even interested in taking their relationship to the next level, not that he cared if she didn't. He rather enjoyed this stage, the just being together, no drama stage.

Demitri frowned as she hit him and jerked away.
'I may be agressive, but I'd never hit you" He growled, his eyes narrowing. What was with her? He frowned, letting his arms drop and he stepped back, lest she did decide to hit him and break her whole damn arm or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:34 am

Alayna smirked. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "But I like kissing you subtly..." she murmured, child-like, giggling softly. She leaned own to kiss his cheek softly before his lips.
"No, I won't, I was just teasing you." Alayna said, laughing softly. She tilted her head to one side as she looked him over, running her fingers thrpugh his hair.
"You know I love you." she murmured.

Kristen sighed as Demitri stepped away from her. She looked out the window for a moment as her eyes changed back to their normal hazel green.
"I'm sorry Demitri." She murmured. "I didn't mean anything by it."
There was the soft creaking of a door opening, and Maddie peaked into the room. Kristen glanced over her shoulder to see Maddie's blonde curls and blue eyes.
"Hungry?" Kristen guessed, and Maddie nodded, glancing betweem Demitri and Kristen worriedly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:41 am

"Yupp, I was aware of that" Keith said with a small smile, he growled, very much like Demitri would, when she kissed at him. He chuckled softly, smiling lightly. "I love you too" He said with a small smile, wrapping his arms lightly around her waist and sighing. He shifted so he was sitting up a bit, his amrs contently wrapped around her. He sighed, grinning at her with a tired smile.
'"You're adorable" He murmured,

Demitri sighed, "Mhm" He looked around, watching Maddie with brown, emotionless eyes. He sighed, turning and disappearing out of the room, let Kristen worry about lunch, he didn't want to argue right now. He walked downstairs, disappearing into the family room slash game room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:58 am

Alayna smiled. As Keith shifted around, she moved with him, resting her head on his shoulder, arms still wrapped around his neck. She laughed quietly, grinning as he said he loved her as well. She would never tire of him saying that.
"And you're still tired." Alayna murmured, looking up and seeing the mild exhuastion on his face. She sat up enough to kiss his forehead before looking back at him with a small smirk.

Maddie watched Demitri go with a worried expression. The pain she was expecting never came, so he didn't go far. Silently, Kristen took Maddie downstairs, effortlessly making the child a pb&j sandwhich. Maddie ate silently, tense as she looked at Kristen. She was drinking from Demitri's bottles again...Maddie wasn't sure what that meant, but she didn't like it. She'd seen Demitri carrying those, and knew they were for him, so she couldn't understand why Kristen was drinking an entire bottle. She made a face afterwards, and put the empty bottle aside before looking back at Maddie. The edge was gone from her gaze, and it helped Maddie relax a bit.
"All done?" Kristen asked and Maddie nodded, having eaten everything besides the crust of her snadwhich.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 am

Keith smiled but nodded.
"Yea I am" He said with a small sigh. He rubbed his eyes, "Not super tired or anything though" He said, shifting and looking at her with a small grin.
"Why do you ask? Is it that obvious?" He asked, a small smile on his pale lips.

Demitri flopped down on the couch, flicking the TV on and turning on the PS3. He had been fiddling with it earlier. He smiled lightly, though he was still in a rather pissed off mood. Taking the controller he hit the play button, concentrating on the game, it was one of Alexi's, but Demitri really needed something to do considering he wasn't willing to socialize with anyone else right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:20 am

Alayna laughed softly, running her fingers through Keith's hair, brushing it away from his face. "I just know you that well." Alayna said, grinning triumphantly.
"You've got that droppy..I'm gonna pass out any minute now look in your eyes." Alayna teased, laughing softly and sitting up moreso, ruffingly her hair a bit and shaking her head.

"Mommy, why do you and Demitri always fight?" Maddie asked quietly as Kristen cleaned up the lunch dishes.
Kristen bit her lip thoughtfully, trying to choose her words carefully. She was wondering when Maddie would say something, Kristen had no doubt that Maddie understood more then the child let on.
"I don't know Maddie.." Kristen murmured quietly. "We just do."
"Oh..." Maddie said, somewhat sadly. Kristen listened to her jump down from her stool and head back upstairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 am

"I'm not that tired" Keith protested, though he was bloddy exahusted. He yawned, slipping lower on the bed,
"I'm not gonna pass out" He grumbled, yawning and smirking. He was tired, maybe he was about to pass out. He chuckled, though he was sure he'd probably pass out in a matter of minutes. He yawned again, "Oh shush" He said, shaking his head and looking at her warningly.

Demitri frowned, hearing Maddie's question. Did they always fight? He sighed, yes, yes they did. Jamming his finger on one of the buttons of the game, he paused it. Was he going to end up resenting Kristen? He knew he loved her with every single part of his being, but he couldn't stop thinking about all the fighting. He sighed, leaning back on the couch and rubbing his hands over his face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 am

"Yes you are..." Alayna song-said, laughing quietly as Keith slowly faded. Any minute now, he'd be out cold, she could tell.
Alayna laughed quietly, kissing his forehead gently and slidding from the bed so that he'd have room. "Night Angel." Alayna whispered, pulling the blanket over him and creeping out of the room.

Kristen stopped, midway through rising a plate. She put it down, Maddie's words still ringing in her ears. She screwed her eyes shut and gripped the counter tightly. She didn't want to think about it. People fought...that didn't mean anything. So she was stubborn, and so was he. That didn't mean anything.
Kristen sighed, drying off the dishes and putting them away. She heard Alayna coming down the hallway and cursed, quickly wipping her face. When did she start crying?
"Hey...oh..you ok?" Alayna's happy cheery voice died away the moment she saw Kristen's face.
"Yea." Kristen said. "Just need some air." she lied, giving a quick smile before walking outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 am

Keith pouted, but was out the minute she shut the door. The tall angel shifted, sliding deeper into the folds of the blankets, completely caccooning himself in them.

Demitri tossed down the controller. He could smell Kristen's tears, and that really freaked him out. Sighing, he stood, making his way slowly into the kitchen, though he hung back when he saw Alayna. He did need to talk to Kristen, they both really needed to learn just to once in awhile at least try and be a bit less stubborn. He sighed, looking at Alayna and Kristen, "Alayna, mind if I speak to Kristen privately for a moment?" He asked, his voice soft, sad.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:57 am

Alayna turned around with a jump as Demitri spoke. She pressed a hand to her chest and sighed. "Sheesh, you scared the heck out of me." she muttered. Glancing over her shoulder as the kicthen screen door closed, Alayna winced.
"Erm, she went that way.." Alayna murmured, pointing towards the door.

Kristen cursed, hearing Demitri coming down the hallway. She stepped outside, letting the door close behind her. Withouth much though, Kristen shifted into her hawk and flew up to the top of the roof. Shifting back was a pain, and Kristen stayed there, laying on the roof for a few moments to regain her composure. She rubbed her stomach, taking a deep breath and looking up at the sky. She heard Demitri talking to Alayna downstairs, and knew he'd come looking for her. Hopefully this wouldn't end in another fight.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 am

Demitri frowned, "Thanks" He said, slipping outside and looking around. He frowned again, why was she running from him. He shaded his eyes, glancing around, he sighed, seeing her on the roof. He could go up, talk to her, but he wasn't sure if she even wanted to be around him right now. Sighing, he shrugged, he did need to talk to her, he carefully began to climb, quickly getting onto the roof and carefully approaching her.
"Mind if I join you?" He asked, if she said no he'd leave, no problemo.

He sat on the edge of the roo, legs dangling off for a moment, before he turned to look at her.
"Look Kristen, I'm sorry, I didn't meant to storm out on you, but my temper does tend to get the better of me, and I didn't want to say or do something I'd regret" Her smacking him had nearly sent him over the edge, and if he had hurt her, he'd never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 am

Kristen glanced up as Demitri came up to the roof. She shook her head, letting him joing her. She winced, wrapping an arm around her waist to sit up and listen to whatever he had to say. She sighed, coughing a few times and nodding gently.
"Yes, I know..." Kristen murmured quietly.

She sighed, sitting up and pulling her knees to her chest. "Well, we both have unfathamble(sp?) tempers." Kristen said, staring distantly out towards the setting sun. Where had the day gone?
"And I really didn't mean anything by hitting you. I...I don't know what came over me. I wasn't expecting to hear that my dad called. You know thinking about him gets my blood boiling.."
Kristen chewed her lip for a moment, glancing over at him for a pain-filled moment before turning her eyes back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 am

Demitri slid over to her, wrapping an arm around her.
"I guess I should have eased into that conversation, it's my fault for sprining it on you" He kissed her cheek, sighing and holding her lightly, knowing that she was in pain from shifting to get up here. He sighed, "I don't mean to argue with you love" He murmured, "And I do love you, I could never stop" He kissed her cheek. They really did need to work on their tempers.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes for a moment.
"Wanna stay up here? Or should we go reassure Maddie that we don't hate eachother?" He asked, he had a feeling he'd have to help her down.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Kristen sighed, leaning into Demitri's arm as it came around her. She rested her head in the nook of his arm and shoulder with a sigh. She nodded in mute agreement, still battleing the sharp jabs in her stomach. She winced once and sighed.
"Its fine love." Kristen murmured with and indifferent shrugg towards the topic of her father. She smiled lightly and chuckled.
"I love you too." She said softly, honestly, looking up and kissing his jaw lightly.

"Maddie knows we don't hate each other." Kristen reasoned with a small smirk. She sighed and rested back against Demitri lightly. She shrugged gently, not really caring if they stayed up here or not. She really didn't want to move.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Demitri sighed, letting her rest against his side. He could tell she was in pain, he could feel it. He hated the idea of her being in pain, but there was nothing he could do about it. He should never have changed her, what had he been thinking? He frowned, rubbing his face for a moment.
"Do you want me to carry you?" He sort of wanted to go inside, he was tired, and wanted to lie down. Carefully he picked her up, kissing her lightly.
"I'll be careful" He said, walking to the edge of the roof. He didn't want to jolt her to much or anything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Kristen sighed as Demitri picked her up. Oh right, he could feel her pain. So much for keeping it quiet...Kristen nodded tiredly, resting her head against Demitri's shoulder as he took her in his arms.
"I know you will be." Kristen murmured softly, closing her eyes and nearly falling asleep as Demitri held her. She could never fight against the comfort that came with being in his arms, and it never ceased to relax her. Kristen hadn't even realized how tired she was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Jumping, Demitri absorbed the shock of the ground in his legs, making sure she wasn't jolted at all. He sighed, kissing her forhead. She was exahusted, so he figured he'd take her upstairs to her bed right away. Smiling, glad everything was alright between them, he walked into the house, up the stairs and into their room. He set her on the bed, carefully drawing the blankets around her. He sat with her for a moment, waiting to see what she wanted him to do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Kristen smiled lightly as Demitri set her down on the bed. "Demitri...you're always so good to me." She murmured tiredly. She closed her eyes as he drew the blankets around her, sighing in relief and pulling them closer. He wasn't laying beside her, so Kristen firgured he was going to hunt. But...hadn't he done that ealier? Yea, Maddie had thrown a fit about it. Maddie.
Kristen's eyes opened and she frowned at the adjoining door between their from and Madisons. She couldn't hear anything from the otherside other then the child's soft breathing.
"Is she sleeping?" Kristen asked quietly in semi-disbelief. It was usually a pain and a half to get the needy child to bed, and a whole other story entirely to get her to sleep in her own.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm

"I'll go check" He said, kissing her forhead, "Try and sleep" He said, walking over to the adjoining door and opening it. He sighed, waiting patiently for his eyes to adjust before he made his way through her room.
"Maddie?" He smiled, seeing the lump in her bed, he walked over, carefully fixing the blankets and kissing her forhead. She was sound asleep, everyone was sound asleep. He sighed, wondering what he'd do with himself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm

"Mm.." Kristen sat up to quickly change, tossing off her jeans and finding a pair of loose shorts to replace them. She'd have to properly unpack tomorrow, she was too tired to do it now. Settling back in the blankets, Kristen lay on her side, looking at the door through half closed eyes. Part of her wanted to sleep, but the other part wanted Demitri with her badly.

Maddie gasped tiredly as Demitri tucked her in and kissed her. "Dad?" She asked, confused, tired, practically asleep anyway. She could see his outline and that was about it before she fell asleep once more.

"Are you gonna go out?" Kristen murmured softly, wondering vaguley if Demitri was going to stay with her for the night or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie. "Sleep" He said, poking his head back in his and Kristen's room.
"No love, I won't go out, nothing to do out anyway" He said, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Want me to stay with you?" He asked with a small grin. He kissed her forhead, slipping in the bed next to her.
"Sleep though, alright?" He said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Kristen smiled lightly and she nodded, despritely wanting Demitri to stay. As he slid onto the bed next to her, Kristen rolled over, pressing her face into his chest and gripping the blankets that we're around him. She smiled and sighed, nodding in agreement before closing her eyes and passing out entirely.

Alayna frowned at the quiet house she woke up to. She rubbed her eyes and brushed her hair from her face. Was she the first one awake? No, Demitri never slept. But Maddie should be awake then. Alayna sighed, pushing the covers away to stagger towards the bathroom to fully wake up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Demitri sighed, cuddling with Kristen as he allowed himself to zone out. No, he didn't sleep, but he did just let himself forget reality. He would stay this way until Maddie or Kristen was awake, which was normal for him, he was slowly falling into a routine with his fiancee and Maddie. He smiled, Maddie, he hoped she wasn't mad at him anymore and maybe they could play or something. He still had to plan her party a bit more, maybe he'd ask for her help, she'd enjoy that.

Keith shifted, eyes opening.
"Morning" He said, still half-asleep. Kith wasn't a morning person, he wasn't an awake person right now.
"What's up?" He asked her with a small, tired smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: