Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Alayna laughed as Keith's wing came around her. She wiggled herself next to him, laughing again. He was still asleep! She shook her head gently, leaning over to kiss his cheek gently. She glanced back at Keith's wing. She rolled gently onto her back, running her fingers through his feathers, smoothing them over slowly and steadily, in no rush really.

Kristen laughed. "Oh it is so much fun." She murmured softly, pulling herself closer but never close enough. She sighed as Demitri kissed her, keeping her eyes closed even after Demitri pulled away.
"Don't tell me you don't like it as I do." Kristen challenged, snickering lightly and leaning down to kiss him again, not lightly like he had but suddenly and quickly, pulling away and laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Keith's wings shuttered with the attention Alayna was giving them. He sighed, letting out a small, relieved breath. He loved the attention, awake or asleep. He sighed, smiling against his arms which were crossed in front of him, his head resting on them. His wings shifted, coming closer to Alayna, not enough to smother her, but resting a bit more.

Demitri smirked.
"Of course I love it" He said with a small chuckle. He growled, "You're driving me crazy" He murmrued reachihng up and lacing his fingers with her hair, pulling her, gently against him, crushing his lips to her's.
"See?" He growled, eyes filled with pleasure and want.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Alayna laughed. "Crazy angel." She murmured, gasping as Keith's wings pushed closer to her. She was pressed between the grass and Keith's wing, and she loved it. Loved being so close to him. Loved the softness of his wings brushing against her hand. Some part of her mind wondered if he was still asleep right now. She was still running her fingers through his wing gently.

Kristen grinned mischeviously. She wound her fingers into his hair as Demitri did to her heair, sighing against his lips as she was crushed against him.
"Mm.." her heart jumped to her throat, pounding against her chest, and probably Demitri's. Her breath was pulled from her as Demitri pulled away. Kristen opened her eyes, the same emotions reflecting in her eyes as his.
"Yea.." Kristen breathed. "I know. That's kind of the point." She said, slidding back on top of him, resting her elbows on the ground by his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Keith sighed, yawning as he slowly woke up. At first he was confused.
"Mmm?" He shook his head, looking tiredly at Alayna.
"What are you doing?" He asked her, smiling tiredly. His wings shifted, curling around Alayna comfortably as he rolled onto his side. One of his wings underneath her, the other acting as sort of a blanket.
"Comfy?"

Demitri sighed, growling playfully.
"You little brat" He muttered, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced around, smiling at her nicely.
"You seriously do drive me crazy" He said, crossing his arms and frowning at her, though his eyes were sparkling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:52 pm

"Oh he lives." Alayna murmured quietly, laughter on her voice. She arched her back as Keith's wing slid under her, softer then the harsh ground and sharp grass. She grinned as Keith's second wing wrapped over her. Alayna rolled onto her said as well to face Keith, smiling as she kept closed to him.
"Fixing your feathers. I finished my drawing a little while ago." She murmured softly, smiling at him. "Why don't we go inside for a bit?" She asked, glancing over Keith's shoulder at Kristen and Demitri a while away in the grass.

Kristen smirked. "You're little brat." She corrected, leaning down to kiss him again, gently, softly, lightly again. She smirked, pulling away, Demitri's lip caught between hers gently.
"Crazy?" She asked quietly. Kristen grinned, tilting her head curiously. "Define crazy..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Keith nodded, "Inside is fine by me" He murmured with a small smile, unwrapping her from the silver grey caccoon and standing. He fluttered his wings, rolling his eyes at Demitri and Kristen.
"Come on love" He said, helping her up and sighing. He walked inside, holding the door for her. He fluttered his wings, frowning a bit.
"I think I have something stuck" He grumbled, shaking his head and shaking his wing again. Sap maybe? Damn, that would suck, he'd need to wash his wings then.

Demitri growled as Kristen caugh up his lip, utterly at her mercy with just the way she was behaving.
"Define crazy? Crazy is how I feel over you" He said with a small chuckle
"You caught me"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Alayna smiled. She took Keith's hands, letting him pull her up to her feet. She reached over to the chair to grab her skecth book and pens.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." Alayna murmured, holding her book gently agaisnt her chest and running into the house a head of him. She stood as he stood still and fornw.
"Something stuck? You're wings?" Alayna asked.

Kristen laughed quietly, kissing Demitri once more before pushing herself up off him, though she was still leaning over him entirely. She passed her tongue over her lips as she listened to him and laughed.
"That's not exactly the definition I was looking for." Kristen said, smirking. "I know you're crazy about me, but...what is crazy love?" she taunted, merely teasing him about nothing at this point, playing her mind game that she knew drove Demitri...crazy. Kristen laughed, pushing herself away from him entirely, standing up to strecth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Keith nodded, flapping his wings like an annoyed bird.
"Sap or something, my feathers are all stuck together" He tried to reach back and see. He sighed, "Soap and water" He hated getting his feathers wet, Alayna tended to force him to wash them, well, she ususally took care of the getting them wet and washing them part. He sighed, shaking his head and frowning.
"Help?"

Demitri sighed, letting his head smack back onto the ground.
"I don't even know what you're talking about anymore" He muttered, watching her get up to stretch.
"You love that, don't you, making me ridiculously confused?" He was still lying on the ground, looking up at her with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:31 pm

"Yes yes." Alayna said. She went into the kicthen and quietly filled a bowl with warm water, adding soap and grabbing a cloth as well. She came back to Keith, soaking the cloth in the soapy water before reaching up to Keith's wings.
"Stay still this time alright?" Alayna murmured as she found where the stickyness was and brushing the wet cloth over the feathers softly to clean them.

Kristen laughed. "It's hysterical." she reasoned. She stood back, lacing her fingers over her head as she looked at Demitri. Her eyes were dancing in the familiar Kristen way and she had a smirk on her face as well.
"You'd think that a man of you're age wouldn't be so easily confused by the simple minded games I play." Kristen said, laughing again as she walked around a bit, needing to strecth out some more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Keith sighed, trying to keep from shuddering. He absolutely detested water on his wings.
"Ew" He grumbled, letting his wings flutter, splashing Alayna gently.
"Ooops, sorry" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He felt bad for splashing her and rather enjoyed the attention, but the water, it made him shudder. You'd never catch him outside in the rain with his wings out.

Demitri sighed, "Get over it, mocking my age now?" He grumbled, getting up and shaking his head.
"You, my dear, are a bully" He said with a small sigh. He stretched out, "Come on, let's go inside' He turned, knowing how much it infuriated her to have him lose interest, even if he was just teasing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:49 pm

"Uh! Keith!!" Alayna hissed as she was soaked with warm water and soap. She sighed, shaking her head She brushed water off her shirt and pants before shaking her head.
"There's just a little more, you couldn't keep still for three more minutes?" Alayna asked, laughing despite herself and shaking her head. She drenched the cloth again, just to bother him, and went back to get rid of the last bit of sticky sap.
"See? Finished." Alayna said, putting the cloth back into the bowl.

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Crush my fun." she muttered, shifting into her hawk and soaring up to their bedroom window, which was more times then not, always open. She slipped inside, wincing as she shifted back. She wrapped an arm around her waist, taking a few sharp breaths and try and ignore the pain. After a moment, Kristen grew accustomed to it, and she could stand upright again. This had been happening ever since Demitri changed her. Not only was it becoming difficult for her to shift, and keep control over her animal, but it hurt changing back.
"Momma?" Maddie's voice called from her room. Kristen sighed and pushed herself off the wall, going over to her daughter's room. Maddie was coloring on the floor, but she stopped to look up at Kristen.
"Feeling better?" Kristen asked and Maddie nodded and shrugged, going back to coloring.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Keith sighed, "I said sorry" He said, turning and wrapping his arms around her, vanishing his wings and kissing her lightly.
"Sorry" He said again, sighing and nudging her lightly with his nose.
"Where do you wanna go? Room? TV? Kitchen?" He laughed, looking at her confused.

Demitri walked up the stairs, looking at Kristen worridly, "Shifting still giiving you a hard time?" He frowned, Sven said her body would go through this, the pain and the shifting issues, but it still worried him. He sat down on the bed as she spoke to Maddie. He didn't want to inturrupt, so instead he stretched out on the bed, waiting tiredly for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Alayna shook her head. "I'm still wet." She murmured, smirking to show she was only teasing. She smiled as Keith turned to face her and his wings vanished from her sight. As he kissed her, Alayna leaned foreward, putting more pressure into the kiss, brushing her fingers over his cheek lightly before he pulled away.
"Mm, I'm not really hungry, so kicthen's out." Alayna said, looking thoughtful at Keith. "There might be something intersting on t.v." she mused. "But I need to get out of these soapy clothes, so bedroom for me." She said, smirking and standing up. She left her sketch book, needing to take the bowl of suddy water into the kitchen again before heading down the hall to their bedroom.

Kristen watched Maddie color, only leaving when she heard the child start humming. "Alright. Let me know if you get hungry. Its almost lunchtime." She said. Maddie nodded and Kristen turned back to face Demitri.
She smiled kindly at him and waved a hand. "Just shifted too fast is all." She said, not wanting him to worry about her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Keith sighed, "Meet you in the bedroom then" He said, shaking his head and walking over to the bed and sitting down. He tossed his wet jeans off, thankfully his shirt was still outside, so he didn't care. He was wearing just his boxers as he slipped under the blankets, wondering if Alayna would give him a back rub, minus the wings, he was still sore as hell. He sighed, stretching out on his stomach, arms wrapped around his pillow tiredly,

Demitri sighed, "Sven said it would be normal to have a few problems, with your body being different and all" He said, shrugging a bit. He curled on the bed, shaking his head. He looked up, hearing Maddie humming.
"How is she?" He asked, lowering his voice. He wasn't to happy with Maddie's fit earlier, and he felt bad still, but her ignoring him hurt, rather a lot.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Alayna smirked and nodded. In their room, Alayna grabbed the first clothes she could find and slid into the bathroom to change. She came back out a few minutes later wearing a peach pink colored tank top that was loose on her shoulders and a bit short, rising up to show her stomach and a skirt a few shades darker that stopp just at her knees, and flowed with a spring time sytle.
Her hair was down, tumbling to semi wavy strands to her back, still a bit damp from the mornings shower. Alayna sighed, ruffling her hair a bit as she walked over to the bed. "Still tired?" She asked, grinning as she climbed over him and sitting dantily on the bed.

"Yea.." Kristen murmured, rubbing her midsection gently were the small throbbing was. She walked over to Demitr and sat down on the bed beside him. She brushed his hair back from his face to kiss his temple gently.
"Better, I think." Kristen said, nodding her head towards the whistling music Maddie was doing on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:45 pm

"Mm, a bit" Keith said, "Sore" he glanced up, "You look gorgeous" He murmured tiredly, grinning at her and sighing. He flopped back down on his stomach, burying his face in the pillows and his arms. He looked at her curiously out of the corner of his eye, wondering vaugly how everyone else was doing in the house, or just in the family.

Demitri sighed, he'd never forgive himself if he had ruined her shifting for her. It was who she was, and she wasn't fully a vampire, so she'd have nothing if she lost her shifting. He sighed, lying on his side as she fussed over him.
"That's good" He said, listening to Maddie with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Alayna rolled her eyes, though her cheeks grew a bit more rosy from Keith's compliment. "I could be in torn jeans and a paint covered shirt and you'd say the same thing..." she murmured, ruffling her hair again.
"Sore from flying I'm sure.." Alayna said, sitting on the bed and giggling quietly. She reached across the bed to Keith's shoulderbalde, where she knew his wing would start were they out.
"There?" She asked softly, watching his face intently for a reaction.

Kristen nodded gently. "She'll be alright." She murmured quietly, seeing Demitri frown, thinking he was still worried about Maddie.
"She just wasn't upset with you. Actually, I don't even think you're half the reason." Kristen said sadly, still runing her fingers through Demitri's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Keith sucked in a breath.
"Right there" He said with a small wince. He arched his back, it hurt, "I probably pulled the muscles, well, the muscle joints or whatever, where my wings are attatched" He said, shrugging lightly. He winced, hurting a bit, "Damnit" He grumbled again, "I can't believe how sore I am from one damn flight" He said, shaking his head.

Demitri sighed, "You think? What's bugging her then?" He asked, smiling as she played with his hair. He purred softly, despite his attempts not to.
"You love making me purr" He teased, he couldn't control the emotions, behind the purring, but she tended to enjoy making him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:43 pm

((Hey, using my phone atm, so I'll reply to the other rp when I can get on the comp.))

Alayna frowned. She slide closer to him, keeping her fingers lightly against the tender spot on his back. "Sorry." Alayna said, seeing Keith wince and pulling her hand away gently.
"Well, you were pretty sick and you kept they hidden for a long while." Alayna murmured, moving her hand in circles gently around his entire back, just to help sooth him.

Kristen pursed her lips. She kicked back on the bed, Demitri's head sort of resting near her stomach. She was silent for a while, just petting Demitri like a cat. She smirked, hearing him purr softly.
"As much as I love driving you crazy." Kristen admitted, laughing softly. She sighed, sinking back into the bed.
"Maddie was to young to understand why I had to go back to the school whenever I visited." Kristen murmured. "Never helped that I was always arguing with her grandfather..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Keith winced, but nodded.
"I know, don't stop, it just hurts cause my muscles are so tender" He mumbled tiredly into the blanket.
"Damn, I should never have let Adriel heal me" He said, sighing, Adriel tended to use such intense magic that you were exahusted for weeks following. He sighed, burying his face in the pillow sigihng and rubbing his eyes. "Never again" He grumbled.

Demitri sighed, "Ah, so she thinks that when we leave, we're leaving her' He nodded, "No, probably didn't help. Which reminds me, he called my phone last night, I didn't answer, but I think maybe you should listen to the voice mail" He hadn't listened to it, he had a feeling it was for her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Alayna smirked. "You sure?" She murmured quietly. He looked like he was in pain, and she had barely touched him. Sighing, Alayna sat up anyway and rested over Keith to rub his shoulder as gently as she could manage. Alayna shook her head as Keith grumbled about never being healed by his brother.
"Keith, we didn't have any other choice..." Alayna murmured reasonably with a small frown on her face.

Kristen shrugged. "More or less.." she murmured with a deep sigh. She kissed Demitri's forhead gently, still running her fingers through his hair, smoothing it down gently. Kristen sat up suddenly and turned to look back at Demitri. There was a slow burning fire in her eyes and a deep frown over her brows.
"He called you?" Kristen asked, slowly and clearly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:20 pm

"I know, I just hate his style. He uses really powerful magic, it wears the healed person out ridiculously" He said, rubbing his eyes and sighing.
"Normally I'd go to a different healer, but Adriel's the only one on earth" He mumbled, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes.
"Don't worry Alayna, I'm just complaing for the hell of it" He mumbled softly.

Demitri sighed, shaking his head and nodding.
"Yea, I dunno how he got my number, but he most definately called me" He handed her his phone.
"Here, at least listen to the message, unless you want me to delete it"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Alayna chuckled. "Grumpy angel." She teased, sitting up moreso to straddle his waist. He wasn't protesting to the massage, which was good. Alayna still remained gentle as she worked her hands down his bare back. She smiled, her fingers warm as they passed over his pale skin.
"Let me know if it hurts too much." Alayna murmured softly.

Kristen clenched her jaw. She looked down at the phone in Demitri's hand with harsh eyes. After a moments thought she stood up from the bed and shook her head.
"Delete it." Kristen hissed, going over to the window and staring out angrily. What did her father want with her now? Couldn't he just leave well enough alone? How did he get Demitri's number anyway?
Kristen growled, wanting to badly punch something. She smirked at the thought, and even laughed hollowly. "You're rubbing off on me love." Kristen said, shaking her head and looking back out the window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Keith sighed, nodding and smiling at her lightly.
"I will love" He said, wrapping his arms around his pillow. He smiled softly, he wasn't to tired, but it felt so good, and she was always so gentle. He sighed, shifting a bit, "Feels good" He murmured with a small grin. He arched his back, enjoying the attention from her, not to mention just being with Alayna felt good now.

Demitri sighed, smiling a bit.
"Alright" He unlocked his phone, deleting the message and sighing.
"Am I? Well, don't hit anything that'll hurt you" He said with a small smile. He stretched out, grinning at her with a small sparkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Alayna chuckled lightly, hearing Keith mumbling. She felt his back arch and she bit her lip gently. "Yea?" she asked, laughing quietly. She leaned down over him, kissing the back of his neck softly. She sighed, rolling her lips, kissing his cheek, and neck once more before sitting back up and going back to rubbing his back.

"Can anything hurt me?" Kristen asked, with a devious smirk on her face. "I'll just heal right after..." she murmured, looking at the windowpane thoughtfully, as if weighing how much punching the window would help.
Kristen caught Demitri's reflection in the window and narrowed her eyes. She turned around sharply to face him, arms folded over her chest. "What's so funny?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: