Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:19 pm

"Because then you'll never get any sleep. Maddie's been sleeping for nearly fourteen hours, so if she wakes up, she's gonna be wired" He said, rubbing her back softly.
"So, try and sleep some more" He said with a small chuckle. He shifted a bit, letting her rest on his chest, he could hear others stirring in the house, Maddie would probably wake up soon, which was w good sign, but sort of a bad sign. He stretched out, kissing the top of her head and sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Kristen turned around to reach for her cellphone and checked the time. "Its nearly eight at night..." she murmured, letting the phone fall back down to the night side table. She sighed, rolling over and curling up against Demitri's side. Kristen sighed and pulled the blanket around her tighter.
"She might just sleep all night." Kristen said, half hppefully. She closed her eyes, though she didn't want to sleep that much anymore. She sat quietly and comfortably for about five minutes or so before looking back up at Demitri.

She smiled and sat up, leaning over to kiss him gently, lightly. Kristen chuckled to herself, kissing his cheek and lips once more before laying back down.
"I'm not tired."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Demitri chuckled.
"Right, Maddie sleep through the night" He sighed, sitting comfortably in the silence. "No, not tired?" He smirked, "I suppose I can think of something to do" He laughed, rolling so he was positioned on top of her, though holding himself up so he wasn't touching her.
"Unless you have som ideas" He murmured, carefully lowering himself, almost teasingly, before pushing up so she wasn't even touching him anymore.

He laughed softly, all of this was rather amusing, but he was struggling with his self control. He laughed again, more to himself then anything.
"Well?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Kristen gasped in surprise as Demitri rolled over. She grinned, bitting her bottom lip to keep most of the smile down. She took a deep breath and wound her hands up around his neck as Demitri lowered himself on top of her.
"Oh Demitri." Kristen murmured, opening her eyes again as Demitri eased off her again. She laughed and shook her head.

"Hmm, I can think of a few things myself." Kristen said. Slowly, she trailed her fingers over his shoulder and up into her hair. She twirled his hair around her finger before unwinding her hands and running them back down his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Demitri laughed, "A few things eh?" He said with a small grin as she ran her fingers over him.
"You know, I suggest taking your clothes off, unless you want them ripped apart, again" He breathed, his voice husky as he used one hand to hold himself up, the other trailing his fingers over her face.
"Soon love" He breathed, his eyes flashing with want and desire. He ran his fingers over her face again, tracing her lips as he carefully stradled her, smiling as he fingered her shirt, wanting to tear it off of her.

Sucking in a breath he forced himself to wait, but she really had no idea how crazy she drove him.
"Kristen" He sighed, carefully pulling him to her. He kissed her possesively, no longer as worried about hurting her, as much.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Kristen laughed quietly. She closed her eyes, feeling Demitri's trail over her face. His fingers were cold but gentle and they touch over her lips made her shudder. Kristen laughed, quickly pulling her shirt up and off before Demitri ruined her last good one.
"Thanks for the warning." Kristen murmured. She tilted her head as he stradled her, her bottom lip caught between her teeth.

She could see the desire in his eyes, and knew how he felt. Kristen didn't know how, but she could. It was in the way he was so tense over her, and the way his hands shook slightly over her face, and the way he said her name.
"Yes Demit-" Kristen sucked in a breath as Demitri's cold hand wrapped around her bare waist. His lips were hard against her, but Kristen didn't care. Sighing, Kristen deepened the kiss, pulling Demitri closer and slidding the blanket over the two of them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Demitri let out a moan as Kristen pulled him down under the blankets. He sighed, surfacing after a rather enjoyable amount of time. Sighing he checked the time, nodding to himself, ten, not bad. He rubbed a hand over Kristen's shoulder.
"Hey love" He sighed, seeing a few fading bruises on her face, and all over her hips.
"Sorry" He murmured softly, knowing she'd heal instantly, but still feeling bad. He sat up, pushing shredded bedding off of himself.
"I guess clothes aren't the only thins that need to be replaced" He said with an almost sad sigh.

He stretched, looking at his fiancee with a loving smile. He really couldn't believe his life was on such a good track right now. He sighed again, snuggling under the ripped apart blankets, curling next to her.
"Mmm" He murmured
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:06 pm

"Oi..." Kristen gasped as Demitri pulled the blankets away. Her heart was still racing, and she was still a bit breathless as he checked the time. Closing her eyes, Kristen fell back against the soft bed. She winced as Demitri rubbed her shoulder, laughing as it hurt, and the coughing because laughing had hurt.

"You're lucky I heal fast.." Kristen breathed, her chest still rising and falling, though not as rapid as ealier.
Taking a deep breath, Kristen sat up on her elbows, cracking her back, shifting around a bit as her body started healing. She sighed in relief as the bruises disappeared and most of the soreness and ache vanished.

Smiling blissfully, Kristen fell back onto the bed. Looking at Demitr, Kristen grinned. She rolled onto her side, resting her chin on his shoulder. "I love you." She whispered, kissing his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Demitri sighed, "Oh" He winced, he had been a lot rougher then he intended to be. It had been incredibly gentle by his standards, but she still looked rather beat up.
"I am lucky" He nodded, looking worried, though he wrapped his arm around her as she came close.
"I love you too" He kissed her forhead, sighing tiredly. He swallowed, his throat burning a bit, burning to the point where Kristen was begining to smell good, which was something he wouldn't tolerate.
"I need something to drink" He murmured, he slipped away from her, frowning at the torn blankets.
"I'm sorry" He said, sighing, she had rather liked the new duvet and what not.

Walking back downstairs he walked over to the fridge and jerked it open.
"Mmm" He grumbled, he didn't really want to hunt, but he hated the taste of cold, stored blood. Unscrewing the cap, he drained a bottle effortlessly, before drinking another half a bottle. Taking the unfinished bottle with him back upstairs, he opened the door, holding it out to Kristen.
"Want some?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Kristen smiled as Demitri held her. She didn't feel that much sore anymore, but she still wanted to be held by him. It felt amazing all the same. And this time had been amazing. She glanced up as Demitri pulled away from her and got off from the bed. She frowned but nodded, falling back onto the bed.

Closing her eyes, Kristen listen to Demitri fumbling downstairs. She opened her eyes, looking down at the tears and ripps in the blanket, showing her bare skin through the covers. She sighed, shaking her hea dna looking up as Demitri came back.

Kristen smiled and nodded, taking the bottle from him. She tilted her head back, chugging nearly half in one swig. Kristen grimanced, pulling the bottle away after swallowing the blood.
"Ugh." She said, wipping her mouth and capping the bottle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Demitri nodded his agreement.
"It's nasty, I think it's animal" He said, with a small shake of his head, taking the bottle back from her and tossing it into the trash. He sat down on the bed, but not before getting another blanket and putting it over top of them. He slid into the bed, wearing his jeans now, to lazy to actually change. He felt better, comfortable just lying here with Kristen.
"Tired yet?" He teased, wrapping his arm around her and letting her use his shoulder as a pillow.

He sighed, closing his eyes lazily and letting out a deep, rumbling purr. He was tired, well not tired, comfortable.
"Want me to put a movie on?" He asked, if she wasn't tired he could do that, just so they could sit around and rest.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Kristen laughed. "I have news for you love, that's how blood tastes for everyone else." She said, frowning and rubbing her mouth again. She swallowed, trying to get the iron taste out of her mouth. She sighed, pattering around for her shorts under the covers. Finding them, Kristen pulled them on as Demitri pulled another blanket over her.

"Perfect timing love." Kristen said, shivering light, still shirtless as Demitri lay back down along side of her. She frowned at his question for a moment, playfully though.
"Tired?" She asked. "Define tired..." Kristen counted, rolling onto her back. She pulled the blanket up to her bare chest and wrapped an arm under her pillow. She smiled at him, laughing quietly and shrugging indifferently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Demitri sighed, "Urk" He stretched out, "Tired as in, are you tired? Would you like to try and sleep again?" He said, shrugging lightly, confused. He didn't really understand most of what she asked him, especially like, 'define tired' he didn't remember really what being tired was like. He tucked the blanket around her lightly.
"I need to get more blood, tomrrow I have to go hunting for fresh stuff" He mumbled, shaking his head and sighing.

He shifted about, looking at the TV and grabbing the remote. He flicked it on, checking the news. He frowned, "Damn, I forgot" He sighed, shaking his head. "Sorry" Knowing he was disturbing her if she was trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Kristen laughed quietly. "Not entirely." She murmured. She nodded as she listen, curling herself up next to him and sighing contently. Kristen sighed, closing her eyes and resting her head on his hard chest, wraping and arm across his waist as he were a stuffed animal.
"Mmm." She mused, falling into a light sleep once again.

Maddie yawned and rolled over in her sleep. She rubbed her eyes tiredly and looked around. She smiled, seeing her room, remembering that she was back in her bed and back home. Looking around gently, Maddie realized it was still early. The sun was casting dim light into her room from the window as she pushed away her thick blankets.
Quietly, Maddie opened the door connection her room to Demitri's and Kristen's. She grinned, peaking insde. They both seemed to be sleeping, so Maddie closed the door. She padded across her room, going out into the hallway towards her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Demitri sighed, smirking as Kristen fell into a light sleep. He closed his own eyes, also falling into a light sleep, well, vampire version. He shifted, eyes flickering when he heard his door shut however. Frowning, he slipped out of bed, careful not to disturb Kristen at all. He made sure to cover her up, and then slipped out of the bedroom. His ears perked, and he heard Maddie in the washroom. He smirked, and then walked down the hallway, listening to make sure everything was alright in the washroom before he stepped in.
"Morning kiddo" He said, sitting on the toilet as she brushed her teeth. He streched his arms above his head, grinning at her curiously.

Keith shifted, yawning as he slowly began to wake up.
"Mmm" He whined, not wanting to be awake. He was tired, really tired, and sore, but he figured it was morning, and he ahd sleapt enough by now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Kristen stirred lightly as Demitri left. She frowned, rolling around, as if to search for him in the bed. Laying on her stomach, and still not finding him, Kristen opened her eyes and looked around. She sighed, closing her eyes again when she realized he wasn't in the room and layed back down. Her hearing kicked in and she heard Maddie talking in the bathroom down the hallway.

Maddie looked up as Demitri came into the room. She was in the process of brushing her teeth and she watched him walk in before spitting into the sink and cleaning her mouth out. Putting her tooth brush back into the cup, Maddie dried her face off before scrambling up on Demitri's lap. She kneeled on his thighs, her hands on his shoulders.
"Mommy's still sleeping..." Maddie said, not exactly a question, though she wasn't entirely sure either.

Alayna had fallen asleep watching the movie. She had fallen over as well, Keith still in her lap. She was laying horizontally across the pillows. Some part of her could hear Keith grumbling, whining and moving around. Sighing deeply, Alayna blinked open her eyes to look at Keith. Running her fingers through his hair, Alayna sighed and shifted around, her back sore now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Demitri smirked as Maddie scrambled into her lap.
"Yea, she's still sleeping" He picked her up, walking out of the washroom.
"What do you want for breakfast kiddo?" He asked her, settling the little girl on his hip so that he could carry her.
"So, are you happy to be home?" He asked her curiously, setting her on the counter and leaning back against the opposite counter so that he could talk to her. He sighed, stretching his arms above his head. All he was wearing was his jeans, no shirt, no shoes.

Keith sighed, rolling away from Alayna, letting her shift around as well, he had slept on her all night, so he was assuming she was sore. He yawned, shaking his head and sititng up.
"Oooo" He groaned, his body ached, beyond ached, his injury was sore, but it wasn't intense pain, it was just normal, healing injury.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Maddie smiled, looking around the house as Demitri carried her out of the bathroom. She grinned and nodded.
"Yea. Hey, Demitri, when we go back to the beach can we bring Keith and Layna?" Maddie asked, sitting on the kitchen chair as Demitri set her down.
"Ummm....eggs and toast?" She asked again, smiling lightly.

Alayna sighed as Keith moved off her. She opened her eyes and looked around again. She sat up slowly, her head pounding. She frowned, rubbing her foreahead as she scooted off the bed.
"Are you ok?" Alayna asked, looking back at Keith as she heard him groan and whine.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Demitri smiled. "Yea of course we can. Why do you ask?" He asked, popping the toast in the toaster and begining the eggs. He knew Maddie worried about Keith, just like Alayna did, all the time. He shook his head and smiled, buttering the toast lightly and putting it on the plate, popping the eggs out of the pan and putting them next to the toast, grabbing a fork for Maddie as well as a dull knife.
"Here ya go" He said, setting the eggs down, glancing up in suprise as Keith stumbled out of his and Alayna's bedroom, obviously looking for coffee.

Keith nodded, "I'm fine love, I'm gonna go get some coffee" He mumbled, kissing her on the forhead lightly, carefully pulling the blankets over her.
"Sleep some more'' He said, stumbling into the kitchen and glancing up at Demitri and Maddie. He sighed, turning the coffee pot on and slumping tiredly against the counter.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Maddie kneeled on the stoole, her hands resting on the counter. Were she in her husky form, her tail would be wagging as she watched Demitri make her breakfeast. "Cause it would be cool." Maddie said. She grinned as Demitr placed the plate in front of her and she ate eagerly.
She looked up as Keith walked in. She gasped in surprise, her fork clattering to her half empty plate. She had missed greeting with the angel yesterday, and so felt as if she hadn't seen him in a month.
She stopped at the last minute, half out of her seat. Her arms were gripping across the cushion as her chocolate brown eyes brightening to her thoughtful crystal blue. She frowned and blew out a strand of honey blonde hair from her vision. Sighing, Maddie scrambling back into her chair. Keith didn't need to be bothere right now. She did grin at him though as he slipped his coffe.
Good thing she hadn't jumped in, otherwise he might be wearing that coffee right now. "All done." Maddie announced, still munching on her last bit of toast as she pushed her plate away.

Alayna frowned at Keith for a moment but let it be. She sighed and sliped back into the sheets after he left. She tried to close her eyes and fall asleep again, but that hardly last for ten minutes. Fully awake now despite her soreness, Alayna pushed herself out of the bed and into the bathroom.
She felt better after she showed and changed into black sweat pants and a white tank top. Yawning, Alayna twirled her hair up into a loose wet bun as she walked into the kicthen.
"Layna!" Maddie's cheer and eager voice sang and Alayna smiled.
"Morning Maddie, Demitri. Kristen still sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Demitri watched Maddie, ready to grab her in case she jumped on Keith, the angel looked bone tired. He sighed, glancing up as Maddie sang out.
"Good job" He smiled, taking the plate and sticking it in the sink. He helped Maddie down so she could play or pester people, not that he minded either way right now.
"Hey Alayna" He smiled, "Yea, she's pretty tired" He said with a small grin. He glanced at Keith as his friend sipped coffee, trying to stay awake obviously.

Keith smiled tiredly at Maddie, rubbing his eyes and sipping more coffee. He was wearing hsi jeans, like Demitri, and that was it. A white bandage wrapped around his middle, standing out against pale, nearly glowing. He glanced up as Alayna came in.
"Morning" He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Maddie grinned, bouncing around as Alayna came into the kicthen. She followed Alayna eagerly, like her artic puppy within her. Alayna smiled, patting Maddie gently, brushing the girls blonde hair back. She glanced up at Demitri and smirked.
"I would assume so." She murmured quietly, setting a pot of tea to boil. Alayna sighed, leaning against the stove as the water heated, and Maddie reached up to her.

Alayna chuckled and pulled Maddie up. "So little one, how was your trip to Italy?" Alayna asked, laughing as Maddies eyes danced excitedly.
"You have to come next time." Maddie said, looking at Keith as well. "You'd really, really like it." She cooned, as if trying to convince them both of coming.
"Hmm...was it really all that good?" Alayna asked, narrowing her eyes and looking at Demitri for another story, though she already knew it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Demitri laughed, looking at Alayna. "It was good for us, Alexi and Maria on the other hand..." He shrugged.
"You guys do have to come with us next time, I bought Kristen a condo right on the ocean, it's a perfect vacation place" He said, smiling and watching Maddie jump around eagerly. He laughed at hsi daughter, reaching over to grab her lightly, playfully of course. He was only teasing as he played with his daughter, Maddie generally squirmed around when they play.

Keith laughed, looking at Demitri.
"You bought her a condo?" He sputtered, shaking his head and shrugging. "I should have known" He said with a small chuckle.
"Ah, I heard about Alexi, is he gonna be okay?" He asked, somewhat worridly.
"He should be, I think he saw something that sort of sent him over the edge" He said, shrugging, downplaying the drama.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:16 pm

"Alexi and Maria?" Alayna asked, a frown coming to her face as Maddie slid out of her arms. The child had heard the kettle about to whistle, and knew Alayna wouldn't be able to hold her. As Demitri grabbed her though, Maddie twisted out of his grip and laughed, baring her husky canines and snarling in mock waring before giggling again.

Alayna nearly dropped her mug, hearing the animalistic growl coming from Madison. She looked at Keith for a moment, wondering in utter disbelief if she had imagined it. Pouring the bowling water into her mug, Alayna shook her head, dunking her tea bag a few times to get a rich dark color before taking a sip. Sighing with relief, Alayna rested back next to Keith with a content smile.
"A condo on the beach..." Alayna mused, a small artistic grin on her face. "I'd love to paint that."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Demitri snarled back at Maddie playfully. He crouched down, tensing as he was about to lunge at her. Suddenly he dove forward, wrapping himself around the little girl so that when they hit the ground she ddin't get smacked at all. He smiled at her, they had done this numerous times before, so he knew Maddie enjoyed it.
"Gotcha" He said with a small chuckle, barring his own fangs again, knowing Maddie was mildly facinated by them.

"Husky" Keith murmured at Alayna, he had seen Demitri and Maddie fight before, when Alayna had been gone.
"They're playing. Maddie get's more animalistic when she plays, and Demitri growls instinctively, he's more animalistic then normal" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He watched the two go skidding across the ground. Alayna had never seen that before, she'd probably freak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: