Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Kristen sighed. She sat up, tossing an arm over Demitri's shoulder and pulling him closer. She kissed his forehead gently. "He'll make it love." she murmured quietly. "He's lasted this long..." she pointed out, do her best to sound hopeful and reassuring. Internally, Kristen was just a wrecked as Demitri.
"Might as well stay then.." Kristen sighed, resting her head against Demitri's for a moment, looking back at the movie. It was halfway finished, and Kristen hadn't really been paying much attention to the cartoon.
"Can I turn it off?" she murmured, glancing down at Maddie who was still sound asleep in Demitri's lap.

Alayna nodded to Sven. She tried not to watch what he was doing to Keith's side. Images from that day were flashing back in her mind as quick as lightening. The emotions were coming back too, but Alayna was doing her best to ignore that.
"It doesn't make sense why it's not healing.." Alayna whispered. "I know it's party due to being inflicted by a demon, but I mean...seven months?"
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Demitri nodded glancing at the movie. Sighing the vampire closed his own eyes letting himself head in the zone out direction. He needed not to think, not feel for a little while. He kissed her head and curled around Maddie, trying not to think about everything. He knew Maddie would be up soon, but he'd try and avoid conciousness for awhile.

Sven sighed, making sure to wrap keith's injury and sighing. He looked at Alayna.
"The energy of the demon is so opposite of Keith's own, it's tampering with his ability to heal" He explained.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Kristen smiled lightly. She slid off the bed, turning off the movie and then the tv. Looking back at Demitri, Kristen smirked sadly, seeing him curling around Maddie. The little shifter shuddered once and readjusted to get more comfortable before settling back down. Kristen sighed. Unlike Demitri, she couldn't just zone out. Grabbing her angel blade from under her pillow, Kristen left the room quietly.

"Heading out?" Maria asked, catching Kristen on the stairs.
"Just down to the beach." Kristen said. Maria looked her over once, concluded that she was telling the truth before stepping aside.
"How's Demitri?" Maria murmured quietly, having heard them talking early and making Alexi translate. Kristen sighed heavily and shook her head.
"We're all worried." Kristen answered before heading out the back door. She needed to fly, and even though she hadn't shifted in a week, this time she'd get it.

Alayna blinked. "Wait. The demons energy?" She asked quietly. "That's all that's preventing him from healing? The energy is still in his system?" This was almost too good to be true. How long had they known this? Why hadn't anyone mentioned it before? Alayna bit back those questions, looking at Sven with wide eyes, anxiously awaiting answers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Sven sighed, "You're not touching the energy in him Alayna, it's not like magic, this is raw power. You saw Keith explode those men, you're body cannot handle the energy at all. Which is why neither you or Nicko is going to try and remove it" He cautioned. Nicko had suggested trying it, but it was way to dangerous. "A mortal can't handle the pure power of an angel or demon" He knew that, even a vampire couldn't handle it .
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Alayna shook her head stubbornly. "Sven, he's dieing..." she whispered, nearly chocking on her words. "If this is all that's standing in the way then so be it. You and Nicko have been searching for days to find a remedy, when there was this?" She flexed her fingers gently. It finally made sense, why she always felt the tug of her ability whenever she touched him.

"It'll only destroy me if I keep it in my system too long." Alayna said. "Nicko may be older but I've got the better grip on this, so long as I channel the energy back out, my physical damage won't be catastrophic..." it was just like the times she tried to take Keith's gift for a while. She could use it for the half a second it took to course back out of her system. If she held onto it for too long, she grew sick.
"And it'll cure him. This is the one soild answer. Once his healing in free from the demonic energy, he'll get better."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 pm

"Alayna what you took from him was magic, not energy. No matter how powerful you are your body cannot handle this, not even for half a second" He said shaking his head. "He'd never forgive us if he lived and you died. He dies, he goes to heaven and then can return, you die, he never sees you again" He reasoned wishing Nicko were awake. He knew, now it would be u safe to leave Alayna alone with Keith, she'd try to heal him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:34 am

Alayna shook her head again. "I can take energy too. Call Demitri and ask Kristen if you don't believe me." She said, clenching her hands in the comforters for a moment. "It would be impossible for him to come back..." she murmured sadly, turning her gaze down to Keith for a moment. If this were her, he'd do this in a heartbeat, even if there was a slim chance it'd be the last thing he did.
Alayna sighed, turning to look at Sven. "If you guys can't find anything by tonight, I'm doing it. This is the one sure thing I know I can do."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 am

"Mortal energy and a pure being's energy are very different Alayna, Keith's energy would burn you from the inside out, celestial fire. A demon's energy would do the same, but it would taint your soul and you'd be dragged to hell" He said shaking his head.
"No Alayna, there is nothing you can do to help him, not without your death. If you do not believe me, ask Nicko" He said, his tone deep and serious.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 am

Alayna shook her head stubbornal again. "Nicko doesn't know half of what he can do." She said, matching Sven's serious tone. "So long as I force the energy to keep moving, it won't hurt me that bad. And I won't touch Keith's energy."
She almost couldn't believe he was arguing with about this, though she understood why. Glancing back at Keith, Alayna sighed and looked back at Sven. "Do you have a better idea?" She challenged. Him and Nicko had been searching for nearly a day and hadn't found anything aside from things to slow the infection.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:41 pm

"Its not Keith's energy I'm worried about" He said, slamming his hands I to the table. "Alayna, demon energy is just as powerful, and it is concentrated in one spot" He growled, shaking his head and sighing. He was not budging on this, and he knew Nicko would too"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Alayna hardly flinched as Sven basically broke the table. She glanced back at Keith before stearing Sven out of the room.
"Which is exactly why I need to get rid of it." Alayna protested. "If we let it stay there any longer he'll die!"

Nicko woke up, hearing Sven's hands slam into the table. He blinked a few times, looking up as Alayna and Sven walked out of the bedroom. He frowned, hearing the firmness in Alayna's voice. "What's wrong?" He asked, standing up. Alayna tensed, clenching her jaw and taking a step back from Sven. She ran her fingers through her hair and paced around in a circle to calm down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:06 pm

"Alayna, no!" Sven growled, "You are not trying this. If Keith were awake right now he'd agree with me" Sven glanced up at Nicko, quickly summarizing the situation. Let Nicko talk some sense into her. He returned his attention to Keith, workingon the injury while keeping his senses focused on the siblings. Was Alayna insane? She'd die, end of story didn't she get that? He knew what he was talking about, not to mention Keith had told him, and made him promise to keep her from trying.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Nicko blinked, listening to Sven. Sighing he grabbed Alayna's arm, taking her out to the hallway.
One look from her brother told Alayna where this was going. "You knew about this, why didn't you tell me?" She hissed, snaping her arms from his grip.
"For this reason." Nicko said calmly. He crossed his arms over his chest, watching her pace back and forth in the hallway. "Keith knew you'd want to try, as did I-"
"You should've told me sooner! Before it got this bad." Alayna practically yelled, shoving Nicko away from her. She was beyond angry and upset, mostly she was afraid and worried about Keith.
"Alayna.." Nicko murmured, reaching a hand towards her. He could see tears in her eyes now, and he held her carefully as she cried. "Sven's right though."
"No." Alayna shook her head, pushing Nicko away. "No, there has to be something!"
"What to you think we've been looking for?" Nicko asked. "We'll find it. But if you try to get that demon energy out, Sven's right, you'll die Alayna. What would Keith say when we tell him that?"

Alayna shook her head, turning away and holding her head. It was pounding, and everything that was happening wasn't helping her right now. He was right, Sven was right, she probably would die if she tried. But if they couldn't gind anything, Keith might.
"What...what if I tried a little at a time. Not all at one shot..." Alayna asked, rubbing the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm

"No" Keith's voice rasped out, he was sitting up, batting Sven's hand away. He looked at Alayna, shaking his head. "Alayna, a drop, less thena drop of this stuff will turn you to ash" He said, shaking his head and sighing. "Alayna, you can't touch this energy, not at all. Don't try, I couldn't get you back like I did Nicko. You'd be in hell Alayna, hell" He couldn't believe she'd consider this as even an option"

Sven winced, he had hoped Keith wouldn't wake up. He sighed, well now he could ask him a few questions maybe figure this out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Alayna clenched her jaw, hearing Keith's voice. She balled her hands into fists, listening to him with tears swelling in her eyes. She took a short breath before running down the hallway and out the back down.

Nicko sighed running his fingers through his hair as the back door closed shut. He walked back into the bedroom, looking over Keith for a moment. "She'll cool off in a bit." He said before looking back at Sven. "How did she firgure it out?" Nicko murmured. They had been trying to keep it quiet from her for a while now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Sven sighed, "I let it slip by accident" He cursed lightly looking apologetic.
"Its not your fault, Alayna's stubborn she'd have tried to do something eventually" Keith murmured. Sven sighed, finally asking Keith the question he had been dreading.
Keith nodded, "There's an angelic healer on Poland, he won't come though, we'd have to go to him" Sven cursed again, but really it was there only option.
"Nicko, help me pack the car, we can lie down the backseats, make a makeshift bed"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Nicko scratched the back of his head. He frowned, looking at Sven and Keith. "Sure its a good idea to be movin him doc?" He muttered quietly, glancing back at Keith. Hearing that the healer wouldn't come to then, didn't leave them with any other choice. Nicko nodded in silent agreement. He glanced over his shoulder, subtling wondering where Alayna had run off to.
"Where are the keys?" Nicko asked. "I'll toss the seats down." He murmured, running his fingers through his hair again.

"Whoa, whoa, Alayna, slow down." Kristen grumbled. She rubbed her face, rolling away from Demitri to look at the digital clock. "You keep forgetting that Italy is four hours behind Russia.." Kristen sighed, readjusting the volume on her phone so Alayna's voice wasn't screaming in her ear.
"Alayna whatever Sven says is probably true..." Kristen said, rubbing her eyes gently. "What did Keith say?" She asked, blinking, still trying to wake up. "Ok, then you definatly can't do it if Keith's agreeing. Alayna it can't be all that bad. Trust Sve alright? He'll firgure something out." Kristen sighed, rolling on her stomach, away from the bright light of the digit clock. She nodded as she listened, sighing deeply. "Yea, just do me a fav? Take a deep breath, make yourself some tea or something and relax. Keith'll be fine. Ok? Alright."
Kristen sighed, growing lightly and closing her phone shut, letting it drop to floor. She shifted gently, rolling back towards Demitri. "Sorry love." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Sven ignored Nicko`s question, as Keith basically answered it.
"Hanging on the hook by the garage door" He called, looking at Keith seriously. He sighed, frowning for a moment, before begining to wrap the angel in a blanket. He figured this would be the easiest way to do this, and Keith wouldn`t have to move all that much.
"Here we go" He warned, scooping the angel up, he sighed, feeling Keith wince, but not say anything.

Demitri let out a loud, irritated groan, it was four in the bloody morning, even if vampires didn`t sleep, they didn`t like being startled awake.
"Apologies" Demitri grumbled, rolling away from Kristen, though he tossed her a smile, and headed for the shower. He was awake now, besides, he didn`t want to hear Kristen and Alayna yammering on about Keith.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Nicko nodded, walking out of the room towards the garage. He grabbed the keys, unlocking the car doors and fixing up the back seat so that Keith would be able to lay out comfortably. It'd be a long ride to Poland. Once the car was situated, Nicko walked outside to find Alayna. She was sitting on the railing of the porch, one leg hanging off the edge, the other being used as an arm rest.
"Hey, we're taking Keith to a healer." He said when she eyed the keys in his hand. Alayna nodded gently.
"Where?" She asked quietly, shovering her phone into her pocket.
Nicko shrugged. "Sven knows." He said. Alayna nodded again, hopping down from the railing.
"Am I allowed to come?" She asked as they walked back into the house.

Kristen sighed, falling back onto the matrice as Demitri left. She rubbed her forehead, yawning tiredly. From the sound of Alayna's voice, things weren't that good back home. Keith didn't seem to be getting better, and Alayna was probably stressing herself moreso then was necessary, which was typical of her. Kristen sighed, blinking a few times and wincing as she swallowed down the ache in her throat. "Damn.." she muttered, rubbing her neck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Sven rolled his eyes at Alayna as he walked out towards the truck with Keith.
"No, sorry we`re gonna force you to stay here while we drag your boyfriend to another country. Sheesh Alayna, get in the car" Keith laughed softly, "I wouldn`t let you not come love" He said, grumbling under his breath as Sven deposited him in the back seat. Thankfully he could see out the windows, he tended to get car sick if he couldn`t.

Demitri poked a damp head around the corner.
"Thirsty?" He asked, thankfully Kristen was eating again, which seemed to help curb her appitite for blood. She still needed it once in awhile, but not as often, or as much.
He flopped on the bed wearing a towel, as he had just gotten out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:24 pm

"Another country?" Alayna asked. Nicko sighed, shaking his head gently and steering Alayna towards the garage. Alayna clenched her jaw and shook her head, climbing into the back seat next to Keith. She was getting tired of her brother keeping things from her. Though she knew better then to say anything right now.
"Know where ya going?" Nicko asked, tossing Sven the keys and slidding into the passanger seat.

Kristen blinked, looking up at Demitri. "A bit." Kristen murmured. She smiled almost apologetically at him and shrugged gently. She had eaten earlier to just to please him since she hardly felt hungry. Her appeite for real food wasn't grand for someone who hadn't eaten for nearly two weeks, but Kristen wasn't worried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Sven smiled at Nicko. "Of course, don`t you know vampires always know where they`re going?" He teased, programing his GPS quickly with the location and address Keith gave him. He frowned, it would be a long trip, and he intended to shorten it as much as possible.
"Erm, seat belts are requested and reccomended for mortals" He said, putting the truck in gear and backing out of the garage quickly. Neither Sven nor his brothers actually wore a seat belt, they`d do more damage in an acceident then a vehicle could do to them.

Demitri smiled and sat up, tearing hsi wrist lightly and holding it out for her. Sadly this was becoming routine for them, and he was going to ask Sven about it first chance he got. He sighed, "I know you don`t like to eat that much anymore, but you need to. Your body still has mortal attributes" He reminded her, yet again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Nicko nodded, shaking his head gently at Sven. Though he pulled his seatbelt over him anyway. He glanced back at Alayna who was doing up her seatbelt as well. His sister was sitting as close to Keith as she could without bothering him and staring out the window. Nicko turned back around, settling himself back in the seat. "I'm guessing we'll be there in record time." He muttered, glancing at Sven before back at the road.

Kristen shrugged, taking Demitris hand gently. She laced their fingers before leaning foreward to drink, almost greedily. Demitri had made her eat regular food all day. When she pulled away, Kristen licked her lips gently. "You keep telling me that, but I still don't feel hungry, and the thought of food makes me nausous. though not as much as if used to I'll addmit..." she murmured. Kristen let her eyes trail over him and raised an eyebrow at the towel wrapped around his waist. "I'm guessing you won't be laying back down.." she murmured, falling back on the bed gracefully herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Sven laughed, "You guessed correctly my young friend. Vampires have a need for speed, and sadly I am no exception" He said, smirking and shaking his head. As soon as he was on the highway, he floored it. He didnt mind the rush, he could still see fine, though he was sure the scenery was a blur for everyone else.

Demitri smiled, "I can, if you want me too" He teased, rolling onto his stomach to look at her. He kissed her cheek, "I know, but you still have to try and eat, sometimes" He said, ignoring the blood drippnig down his wrist.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Nicko smirked and shook his. Once Sven was on the highway, Nicko closed his eyes, ignoring the sudden lurch of the car as Sven floored it. Alayna tensed in the back seat. She leaned her head against the cold window, gripping her seatbelt tightly as the car sped faster and faster down the highway. She winced, shutting her eyes close and shaking her head. This kind of driving she would expect out of Demitri, or Alexi, not from Sven.

Kristen smirked lightly, turning to face him for a moment. She reached up, letting her finger run through his hair, down the side of his face. She sat up, turning him to kiss his lips gently. She opened her eyes, her gaze falling to his still bleeding wrist. She frowned, usually he was healed by now. Glancing over her shoulder, Kristen reached down for one of her torn shirts she hadn't thrown away yet. Tearing just a small bit off, Kristen took Demitri's arm delicately, dabbing at the cut softly, soaking up the blood with the torn cloth. She smiled at him, chuckling to herself before bringing his wrist up to kiss the injury gently.
"There." She laughed. "All better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: