Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Nicko smiled thankfully and Alayna sighed with relief that the healers magic was banging against her mind anymore. She massaged her temples for good measure before stepping moreso into the room.
"So you can heal him?" Alayna asked, her voice quiet, almost afraid to be hopeful. Though, standing in the man's prescense alone was doing wonders on her stressed mind. She had little doubt that he could, and would, there was just that curious part of her that had to ask for good measures.
"Alayna, let the men work.." Nicko mumbled, pulling her out of the possible way of Sven and the healer.

Kristen grinned. "Any rollercoaster that doesn't do a complete ninty degree drop is my kind of ride." She said, leaning into his arm gently. Maddie smiled, looking around again, kicking her feet gently.
"Oooh we went on this one, and it was like a big, huge boat! And it swung back and forth again and again." Maddie said, making Kristen laugh at the memory. "That was fun."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:04 pm

The angel laughed.
"Of course I can child. Demonic injuries aren't easy to heal, but they're managable. Sven has managed to do a wonderful job, but the infection and the energy are making things difficult" He glanced up, pale eyes looking over the two humans.
"I suggest stepping out of the room, I doubt your bodies, or your abilities will be able to handle the energy about to enter this room" He warned, placing his hands over Keith's injury, begining to chant in a voie that no one could understand. White light flared under his palms.

Demitri smiled.
"I love roller coasters" He admitted, laughing at Maddie. "A big ship eh? Well, then we'll have to make sure to go on a ride like that" He said as they pulled up to the park. He slid from the car, holding out his hand to Maddie, offering to take it.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:55 am

Alayna couldn't help but smile and her shoulders fell in relief. She watched him curiously for a moment, her head throbbing before he did anything. Nicko nodded in agreement. He tossed an arm over Alayna's shoulder and steered her back out to the front porch. Alayna was much more sensitive to the magic then he was. The fresh air helped clear her head and she felt better almost instantly.

Kristen smirked and nodded. This would be fun. Maddie grinned as the car stopped and she eager took Demitri's hand tightly. Jumping out of the car, Maddie gasped, hearing the ricket sounds of rollercoasters, and people screaming. She could smell the food from venders, and the soft rumbled of a thousand people talking at once.
"Whoa." Kristen breathed, looking up at the park. "I can already tell, Sven has good taste."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:04 am

Hours passed, Sven paced the house, going inside and out, until, finally, the bright white light which had encaptured the house since the healing had started, flared, and then died. The angel emerged, smiling.
"There" He said with a small grin. "Healed" He glanced at Sven. "The demonic energy is gone, as are the worst of the infection. The actual cut is almost all healed, it just needs to be bandaged for, oh, I'd say nother week" He murmured, Sven nodded, "Thank you" He glanced up as Keith actually walked out, looking healthier then he had in a long time.
"Ah Castiel, good to see you" His angeilc friend said, clapping him on the back.
"It's Keith" Keith grumbled, though he returned the gesture. The tall angel stretched, smiling at Alayna and Nicko.
"Thank you"

Demitri smiled, "That he does" He picked Maddie up, as he didn't wnat to deal with the huge crowds waiting to get in.
"Over here" He nodded at Kristen to follow him as he headed towards a smaller, more exclusive looking enterance. Pepole kept walking over to it, but where continually turned away, except for a few who showed a pass.
"Hello Michale" Demitri said, appearing at the front of the glass, still holding Maddie.
"Ah, nice to see you again Mr. Draq, and friends?"
"Family actually, this is my fiancee Kristen, and her daughter Madison. We'd like to spend the day in the park"
"Of course, wrists please?" Demitri held out his wrists, and a black banded was fitted to his wrists, same with Kristen and Maddie.
"In we go"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Alayna ended up falling asleep for an hour or two. Although most of the magic was contained within the house, it was powerful enough to still effect her out on the porch. Each time Sven walked back inside, the open door leaked out magic, sending Alayna back to sleep. Nicko held her. Letting her rest against him. He smirked, watching Sven paced around obviously anxious. Though Nicko may not look it, he was anxious as well.
Once the magic was gone, Alayna woke up. "Just in time." Nicko murmured looking over as Keith appeared in the door way.
"Keith." Alayna sighed, pushing away from Nicko and running towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding tightly. She'd been so worried, thank God they found the healer. She turned her head from Keiths chest to look over at the other angel. "Thank you." Alayna said, relief and gratitude clear in her voice.

"Dad what's this for?" Maddie asked, examining the black band on her wrist with curious bright blue eyes.
Kristen chuckled, shaking her wrist gently to get accustomed to the band. She smiled at the man behind the window before following Demitri in. She grinned, looking around almost as cruiously as Maddie.
"Oo what's that?" Maddie said, to almost everything she saw, including a hot dog stand.
"Maddie." Kristen chided, laughing and shaking her head. Finding a map, Kristen opened it, holding it out for Maddie to see as well. She firgured Demitri would have everything memorized if he'd been here enough times, but Maddie might enjoy searching for rides.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Keith smiled, wrapping his arms around Alayna.
"Hey" He said, smiling at her and kissing her forhead. His eyes flashed up to the other angel.
"Thanks John" He murmured, using the angel's humans name. He couldn't give away the healer's name, not without his permission. Hierarchy wise, the healer had a higher rank, which was why he wasn't allowed to give the name away.
"No problem Cas, I figured you'd be here eventually, I heard about your injury when it happened" He said, smiling and shaking his head.
"Keith" Keith grumbled, Castiel was what he was called in heaven.
"You're welcome Alayna, it was a pleasure to meet you" He flashed his eyes to Keith, smirking a bit.

Demitri smiled, "This is so we can go to the front of the lines, we don't have to wait" He rolled his eyes, "Maddie" He teased, locking eyes with Kristen as she got a map, she was correct, he knew every aspect of this park inside and out, but he also knew Maddie would want to pick out where they went.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Alayna grinned, nudging her head under Keith's chin and just resting there, perfectly in his arms. She was happy, beyond so, that he was back to normal. She could feel it. There wasn't a tug in her palms anymore, subtely telling her about the dark energy in Keith's system. The soothing warm from his touch was back, unlike the past days Keith had been under a fever.
Looking over at John, Alayna smiled brightly again. She pulled herself away enough to look up at Keith, narrowing her eyes for a moment. She brushed his hair from his face before nodding in her approval.
"You should call Demitri when we get home. Kristen said he was real worried about you." she murmured quietly, looking at John, and then over to the truck. Nicko was leaning agaisnt it, arms crossed over his chest, looking content just standing there. Alayna smirked before looking at Keith again, wondering if he wanted to say anything else before leaving. She squeezed his hand gently, nodding thankfully to John again before walking off the porch, leaving the angels to talk if they wanted.

"But love, waiting is half the fun." Kristen teased. Maddie grinned, looking over Kristen's shoulder at the map. It was colorful, and Maddie couldn't firgure out what was what.
"Its big..." she finally said, eyes darting around the map. Kristen grinned.
"Well, we're right here." Kristen said, pointing to the entrance way. "We could just go this way.." Kristen said, tracing the left side of the park, which seemed more child orientated then the other side. "And see what we find?"
Maddie grinned and nodded. "Ok." she said, sounding exicted, looking around again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Keith rolled his eyes at Alayna.
"I'm fine, worry wart" He said with a small sigh. "I'll call him" He reassured her, watching her walk off to talk to Nicko, and obviously leave him some time alone with his old friend, well, older brother actually, but all angels were related anyway.
"Thanks again Adriel, I owe you one" Keith said, switching to John's angeilc name.
"No problem Cas, and now, you don't owe me at all. It's my job to heal, and it was nice to get to see an old friend again. Beahve yourself little brother, I shall come visit you and your vampires soon" He waved at Alayna, Nicko and Sven, before disappearing back into the house. Keith let out a groan, but trotted over to his friends.
"Ready to go?" He asked, Sven was already in the driver seat, waiting patiently.

Demitri smiled, "I hate waiting in line" He grumbled at Kristen, checking where she had chosen to go on the map. He nodded his approval, that was more for the younger kids.
"See anything you want to try?" He asked Maddie, looking around at all the other rides.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Alayna shrugged her shoulders gently, climbing into the back seat as Nicko slid into the passanger seat. She watched him from her seat, looking out the window as he talked with the other angel. She sighed with relief, watching him walk without the limp and hesistation she had seen him with all these months. Finally things were back to normal. She opened the door for him to climb in, slidding across the seat to sit behind Nicko.
"Yea. Let's go home." Alayna said, smiling lightly.

"Impatient vampire." Kristen muttered quietly. Maddie scurried out of Demitri's arm, taking his hand in one, and Kristen's in another as they walked.She grinned, looking around with bright blue eyes and walking with a skip in her walk.
She gasped, seeing a ride that looked intersting. She watched as people piled into a little circlur cart and were moved around. They spun again and again and again, making Maddie laugh ang giggle.
"Ah, like the Tea-cup ride in Disney..." Kristen mused as Maddie tugged at her's and Demitri's hand.
"It doesn't go up high." Maddie reasoned. It looked like fun.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Keith waved to Adriel and slid in the car beside Alayna.
"Thanks guys" He murmured, bright blue eyes sparkling as he looked out at the scenery. He stretched, he was still a bit sore, his middle was still bandaged, as he did still have a wound, but there was now infection, dark energy, and the wound was much smaller. He sighed, stretching again, enjoying the sensation.

Demitri glanced at the ride.
"Yea, Sven had that one put in after we went to Disney" He said, smiling at her and sighing. He looked down at Maddie as she tugged on his hand.
"Do you wanna go on it Maddie?" He asked, smiling at her and sighing. He didn't mind, though he preferred rollar coasters, though he'd go on them later. He glanced down at his cell phone, eyes going wide.
"Hello?" He asked, hesitant, worried.
"Keith? Really, Awesome" He clicked the phone shut, smiling in relief. "Keith's healed" He said to Kristen, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Alayna sighed. She rolled to lean agains Keith's side, conscious that he was still healing and not pressing too roughly against him. As Sven went back down the mountain pass, Alayna turned her face into his chest.
She sighed deeply, listening to Keith talking on the phone with Demitri. She grinned, digging her face moreso into his chest. She was beyond happy that Keith was better. Nicko glanced over his shoulder at the two of them and smirked before sitting back right.

"Yea.." Maddie said, tugging Demitri and Kristen along with her. Kristen stumbled a bit, surprised at how easily Maddie had pulled her. She looked back at Demitri, raising and eye brow as he answered the phone. He was nervous, she could feel his emotions and that worried her a bit. She sighed, hearing that Keith was healed.
"How'd they heal him? I thought demon wounds couldn't be healed.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Keith wrapped an arm around Alayna, looking at the window interestedly. He yawned, nodding off, healing was always exahusting. He slumped against the window, falling asleep nearly instantly.
Sven whistled, "Wow" He murmured, "I would never imagine we'd meet Adriel" He said, shaking his head. He knew Nicko and Alayna wouldn't understand, but meeting Keith's older brother, a full angel, that was rare.

Demitri smiled, "Angelic healer" He murmured. "Keith's older brother, John, he lives in Poland, he's a full angel and a healer. He healed him" He explained, glancing down at Maddie.
"We can go home whenever we want now" He texted Alexi and Maria, asking them to get tickets for the following day.
"Tomorrow hopefully"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:54 am

Nicko sighed. He glanced back at Alayna and Keith and chuckled, seeing the two of them passed out in the back seat. "Kids." he murmured, shaking his head. Looking back at Sven, Nicko raised an eyebrow. "Adriel? That's his angel name.." Nicko murmured, sitting back in his seat. Good, now that this was over he'd finally get a decent nights sleep.

Kristen's eyes went wide as she listened to Demitri's explination. "Whoa." she murmured. A full angel? That was huge. "I didn't think they actually came down to Earth. Let alone live here.."
Kristen nodded in approval. She loved Rome, but she wanted to go home. She smiled, her shoulder falling in relief. dshe was still amazed by the fact that Russia was now her home, she had a house, her daughter, Demitri, and they were getting married. Kristen swayed lightly with the thoughts that ran through her mind, laughing to herself.
Maddie was waiting patiently, her hands still swinging and tugging at Demitri. "Can we go now?" Maddie asked, jumping to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:49 am

"Adriel is a full angelic healer from heaven. He's Keith's older brother, meeting him was rare. Full angels rarely come to earth, and for one to live here, well, that says that there is something seriously wrong upstairs" He murmured, shaking his head. "Well a full angel warrior is rare, that's Keith, a full angel healer is even rarer, considering they're are only supposedly about twenty in existance" He said. Keith had been accepted back into heaven, which was why he was so powerful again, but he had been assigned to Earth, due to Alayna mainly.

Demitri smiled, "Alright, come on Maddie" He let her tug him towards the ride.
"Well, Keith's a full angel again, remember? And no, they normally don't come down to earth" He said, "Something must be seriously wrong upstairs for him to be here" He murmured, walking over to a private line, flashing his wrist band. He picked Maddie up in order to set her in the ride, and he sat down next to her, making room for Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:00 am

Nicko nodded as he listened, menatly taking notes due to a well developed habbit. He looked back at Keith and Alayna, whom were both still sound asleep and whistled lowly. Something not being right upstairs wasn't all that reassuring...
"Full healer huh? So that's how he was able to cure Keith. Alayna told me that Keiith couldn't be healed by any of the healers at school..."

"Oh." Kristen said. "I'm glad he's alright."
"Yes!!" Maddie exclaimed, letting Demitri pull her away from the main lane. She watched him hold up his wristed band and she did the same, grinning at the man before walking into the ride after him. She sat down on the smooth plastic seating, gripping the steerling wheel in the center of the cup-like car.
Kristen slid in across from Maddie. She glanced over her shoulder, slidding the bag off her back and putting iit at their feet.
"What's this for?" Maddie asked, turning the wheel each way as far as it would go.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:45 am

"No, no mortal healer could handle the energy around Keith's injury. Not just a full healer, but an angelic healer is what Keith needed. I have over a thousand years of medical experience and I couldn't heal him, I didn't have the know how to save him" He admitted, which was hard for Sven to admit. He sighed, looking at Nicko as he pulled back down the mountain on the main highway.

Demitri smiled and looked at Maddie.
'It makes the cup spin" He said, laughing as the ride began and due to the spun wheel, began to spin.
"See" He told Maddie, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and smiling. He glanced at Kristen, laughing lightly. It was nice to have a carefree day, not worry about Keith.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:15 pm

"Uh huh." Nicko murmured, nodding as he listened to Sven. He glanced over at the vampire with a surprised expression, but otherwise said nothing. He knew Keith's injury had been bad.
Alayna stirred in the back seat. She sat up, moving so that she rested moreso against Keith's chest. She rubbed her face, blinking her eyes a few times as she looked around. Seeing that they were still on the road, Alayna sighed and turned her face back into Keith's chest and fell back to sleep.

"Whooaaa!" Maddie yelled and laughed as the ride began and the car they were in started turning. She held onto the wheel, giggling and laughing.
"Keep turning it!" Kristen called over the music and laughter of others. She grabbed the wheel and pulled it towards her, as Maddie did the same on her side. The cup span faster and Maddie laughed, falling against Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Sven chuckled.
"Suprised? At what. age? Or lack of healing ability?" He teased, he knew that mortals were shocked by certain things, and vampire ages were one of them. He looked back, smiling, he figured Keith would pass out, but Alayna not so much. He sighed, shifting he glanced out at the road, moderating his speed a bit, making sure not to shock someone.

Demitri laughed, holding Maddie up. He wasn't affected by the force of the ride, not like them. He spun the wheel himself, making sure to be careful, not break the ride.
"Having fun?" he teased a giggling Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:40 pm

"Honestly the age doesn't surprise me." Nicko murmured. He knew most vampires were extremely old. Hundreds, sometimes thousands of years old. What surprised him a bit was the fact that Sven was a bit clueless as to how to heal Keith. Though Nicko understood why, it still surprised him. It was somewhat of a flag as to how badly Keith was injured.
As Sven pulled onto the highway, Nicko settled back in his seat. He was exhausted. "Let me know when we get there." He murmured, closing his eyes.

Maddie laughed and nodded. She was pressed against Demitri by the force of the ride and she loved it. Kristen had stopped turning the wheel as Demitri took over, and she simply sat back.
When the ride was over, Maddie felt dizzy. Moreso then she ever had before in her life. The world seemed to be spinning, and the child struggled with standing upright.
"Oohh.." Maddie mumbled, still giggling though her head hurt and she felt queasy.
Kristen was laughing, stumbling out of the cup herself. "This is one of those rides you do not want to go on after eating lunch." She joked, holding her head and staggering backwards a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:48 pm

"Thats a relief, most people, even young vampires freak out on the age thing" He knew it was weird he hadn't really been able to help Keith, but the demonic energy was something he had never delt with before. Sighing, he nodded to Nicko.
"Sure" He said, it would take longer to get home now, as he wasn't driving like a crazy person.

Demitri laughed and got off the ride, not even dizzy.
"It doesn't really affect me, I don't get dizzy" It was true, he had never been dizzy as a vampire. He looked down at Maddie, and scooped her up slowly, he could see she was having trouble walking, and he didn't want her to get lost in the big crowd.
"So, where to next?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Maddie groaned lightly as Demitri picked her up. She rubbed her forehead and pressed her face into Demitri's cold neck.
"Lucky bastard." Kristen muttered. She blinked a few times, trying to get her baring straight. She let Demitri lead them off the ride before it started up again. Kristen pulled the map out of her bag and fanned it out. She folded it so that only the area they were in was showed.
"No more spinning..." Maddie grumbled, giggling lightly. Kristen grinned, looking at the map and then Demitri.
"Any recommandations?" She asked quietly.

Maria pushed open the screen door of their bedroom and slid in quietly. She let the bag slide from her shoulders and pulled out one of the full bottles of blood she'd just gotten. Climbing up on the bed, Maria smiled, kissing Alexi lovingly before hold the bottle for him.
"Sorry it took so long. I had to go back towards the city..." Maria murmured, sighing now that the pain in her chest was dying down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Demitri rubbed Maddie's back.
"Well you said you liked that ship ride, there's one like that over in this direction" He said, nodding towards the swinging ship.
"And there's no spinning" He smirked at Kristen, "It's a vampire thing, good eye sight, makes it impossible to have blurry vision, and by extension, we don't get dizzy" He explained, shifting Maddie to show her the ride.
"How's this?" He asked curiuosly.

Alexi stared blankly at the TV, desperately distracting himself. He glanced up, heaving a sigh of relief as Maria reappeared.
"Okay" He said, smiling as she kissed him. He stretched out, sinking his fangs into the bottle, going into a state of relaxation instantly. All vampires went there when they fed, they looked almost as if they were asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Maddie groaned for a moment as Demitri moved her around. Her eyes fell on the ship and she watched as it swung back and forth, back and forth, almost hypnotically. "Ooo..." she murmured, grining lightly. She sat up from Demitri, putting her hands on his shoulders to get a better look.
Kristen rolled her eyes at Demitri. She folded the map back up and shoved it into her bag. She walked with Demitri towards the ride and smiled. "Looks like fun." Kristen said, grinning.
Maddie nodded. "Yea!" She said.

Maria smiled. She ran her finger through his hair, almost motheringly as Alexi drank from the bottle. Once he was finished, she let it fall back towards the bag. "Are you alright? There's four more in the bag.." Maria murmured quietly. She wipped the blood dripping from his lip, licking her fingers and kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Demitri smiled.
"It is lots of fun" He said, moving Maddie onto his shoulders so that she could see better. He walked towards the ride, he set Maddie down as the approached, taking her hand and flashing his wrist band again.
"Come on kiddo" He asked, the man checking tickets took the bag from Kristen, promising to watch it.
"It'll be right here Ma'am" He said, smiling as Demitri helped Maddie onto the ride.

Alexi shook his head, coming out of his sleepy state. He grinned at her as she played with his hair.
"No, I'm good" He sighed, "Demitri texted me, Keith's all better, they found an angel whos also a healer. So we're going home tomorrow. I already booked plane tickets"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Maddie grinned, slidding from Demitri and holding his hand tightly. She glanced over her shoulder as the man took the bag from Kristen after her mom oulled something out from it. Kristen nodded, slidding her dagger under her shorts and into the thich sheath hidding beneath her clothes. Following at Demitri and Maddie, Kristen sat with the child in between her and Demitri on the row. Maddie was wide awake now, obviously not as sick from the dizzy ride earlier. She bounced lightly on the seat as Kristen clicked the buckle over her and then pulled down the bar.
Kristen glanced over at Demitri with a grin. "There's gonna be a lot a screaming..." she warned, knowing how sensitive his hearing was. She'd seen how high this ship would get, and there was no way Maddie would stay silent.

"Oh. That's great!" Maria said. She was itching to get back. There was so much that needed to be done in Russia that Maria was sure she wouldn't leave the country for at least a year or so. "We have to call the contractor once we get back. Let them know the change of plans, and have them start on the summer home first." Maria murmured, her mind already racing with things that needed to be done.
"Oi we need to pack tonight..." Maria said, grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: