Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Maria smirked. "Alexi, it wouldn't be touring Rome without you." she murmured quietly, kissing his head gently.
"I trust you yes, but I still want to stay with you..." Maria said quietly, pouting gently. "Don't you want me to stay?" she asked, smirkign to show she was only teasing him really. She smiled, running her fingers through his hair again.
"Alright." Maria said, though not entirely agreeing to anything right now. They had two weeks in Rome, they didn't have to go shopping this very day. They had plenty of time.

Kristen sighed, looking over at Demitri then, actually seeing him and not a blurr of bright light. Her eyes fell on the sleeping Madison then and she smiled.
"Did she wake up grumpy?" Kristen asked quietly, sitting up then, rubbing her eyes. She yawned onced before rubbing her arms and pulling the covers off her.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Alexi sighed, "No, of course not. I just don't want you to miss out" He said sighing. He knew she wasn't going to agree to anything, but he had promised to take her shopping, and he would, before they left. He rubbed his eyes again. Yawning, it was rare for a vampire to be as exahusted as he was, but it was normal when one of them had been emotionally drawn out. He sighed, shaking a bit, letting his body begin to untense.

Demitri looked at Kristen, "Yea, she took some pain pills for her shoulder, and some water. She wouldn't eat anything though" He murmured, "Though she told me she's hungry" He shrugged, shaking his head and sighing.
"You sleep good?" He asked, pulling the light sheet over Maddie as she shuddered a bit. He was assuming his cool skin was a bit to cold for her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:52 am

Maria shrugged lightly. "I don't mind." she murmured. She sighed then, moving so that she layed next to him on the bed. She could tell he was tired, aside from the yawning and his body relaxing. She rolled onto her side, wrapping an arm gently around his chest, resting her head near his shoulder.
"Get some rest, I know you're tired." Maria whispered, rubbing his chest gently. She wouldn't leave him, not after what had just happened, no matter how much he protested. Rome was still standing, it could wait a little longer. She couldn't imagine what Alexi had gone through, but she didn't like how it had effected him. Seeing him so upset was frigthening, and made her even more protective over him. Maria had been this way since before they bonded, but now that they were, her need to care for him and stop whatever was unsettling for him tripled. It was frustrating down in the pens, because Maria didn't know what to do. Bringing him back to the hotel probably helped, at least Maria hoped it did.

Kristen yawned again, rubbing her face gently. "You got her to take the medicine? Good." she murmured, rubbing her eyes once more and tossing her bare legs over the edge of the bed. Kristen ran her fingers through her hair, breathing deeply as her legs hung above the floor. She was always slow to wake up in the morning. The warm sunlight made her drosy, and want to fall back asleep. However the comforters were warm, and without Demitri's cool skin next to her, it was impossible to sleep comfortably.
"Hmm?" Kristen asked, smiling drowsly and looking up at Demitri. She rubbed her neck gently and chuckled. "Like a rock. I can't believe how tired I was..." Kristen murmured, scracthing her forehead then. She looked down at Madison for a moment as the child shivered. Demitri drew the sheets over her and Maddie murmured quietly in her sleep.
Maddie turned her face gently into the nook of Demitri's arm as he coverd her in the light sheet. She pulled it around her tighter, wincing in her sleep as the taunt sheet pressed against her wounded shoulder. Maddie groaned quietly, loosing her grip on the sheet and turning back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:53 am

Alexi nodded, cuddling against her as she soothed him even more. He knew she was probably freaked out, as was he actually, he hadn't expected himself to panic so bad at seeing his home. Well, that hadn't actually been the problem, it had been the information that Maria had told him. He had never looked at hsi life that way, he had always thought it was normal, what had happened to him. When he got home, to Russia, he intended to go through all his stuff, preferrably without Maria around, as she'd flip at what she saw.

Demitri smiled at Kristen, "Good" He sighed, watching Maddie, she was getting more and more cold, he could tell. He sighed, carefully pulled another sheet up, not wanting her to get cold. He glanced at Kristen, "Yea, I told her it would make her feel better" He sighed, "I was thinking we could just take it easy today"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Kristen yawned again, running her fingers through her knotted hair. She watched as Demitri wrapped another sheet around Maddie. The child shivered once before pulling the sheet over her. Kristen noticed that Maddie was still pressed against Demitri's chest. That was probably why she was so cold.
"Oh, alright." Kristen said, nodding tiredly. She stood up then, strecthing and yawning once more. "Could use a nice day to relax...espically after yesterday." Kristen murmured, going over to her suitcase then.

She pulled out a pair of black cargo-like shorts, and a white tanktop from her bag before going into the shower. Once clean, Kristen brushed her hair, letting it curl around her face, brushing just around her shoulders. She sighed, running her fingers through her light brown hair as she walked back out of the bathroom. Kristen was glad she had cut her hair before they left; it was much more manageable now.
"Did she eat anything?" Kristen asked quietly then, nodding towards the sleeping child in Demitri's arms.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Demitri nodded in agreement, he hoped Maria and Alexi would understand, they were both pretty hardcore about the sight seeing right now, though Alexi seemed to be a little stressed. He flicked his attention back to the movie, wondering if he should bother showering. Vampires didn't particularly need to shower, they didn't sweat or anything, so they never stunk, and well, they didn't really need to shower.

He glanced up as Kristen came back. "No, she said she felt sick. But she is hungry, I can hear her stomach going at it" He responded, running his fingers through Maddie's hair. Her shaking had ceased, so he must have succeeded in warming her up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Kristen frowned. "That's odd..." she murmured, sitting back down on their bad. She looked Maddie over gently for a moment. Here eyes fell to Maddie's wounded shoulder then and she sighed.
"You sure you got rid of any venom from that bite?" Kristen murmured then. There was no other reason for Maddie to feel too sick to eat. Unless she was just faking it...which still didn't answer why Maddie wouldn't want food if she was hungry.

Thinking about food made Kristen's stomach grubble lightly. She smirked, covering her stomach, as if to muffle the angry sound. She chuckled and shrugged lightly before laying back on the bed near the phone.
"Maybe she'll feel better when she wakes up.." Kristen murmured, looking over the room service menu, trying to decided what she wanted for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:36 pm

"I'm positive Kristen. Venom has a certain scent, if she still had any in her, she'd still smell like it" He murmured, shaking his head. He sighed, he knew he had gotten all the venom, it hadn't been a lot, and well it was easy to get rid of venom. Just in case, mainly to quell everyone's fears, he pressed his nose to the injury, cream and blood, no venom, she was healing.
"She's fine. She might just be sick, I mean, from the sun or something. Can't humans get that?" He asked, shaking his head and smirking as he heard Kristen's stomach grumble. Carefully, he detatched himself from Maddie, removing the one sheet as he lay her down on the bed.
"I need to go speak to Maria and Alexi, I'll be back in a few minutes" He said, sliding out the door.

-Knock- Demitri waited patiently at the door for someone to answer. He knew they were inside, so he just waited, feeling somewhat akward due to the almost constant stream of people walking down the halls staring at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Kristen laughed quietly. "Erm, no..." she answered, shaking her head gently. She was glad that Maddie was at least venom free. That had been her main worry, seeing Maddie fighting with the snake. It had also been her main reason for stepping in; Maddie would have been really sick if she hadn't. She looked up as Demitri left, and nodding gently, picking up the phone to order her food. Maddie stirred gently, rolling around in the warm sheets as Demitri closed the door behind him.

Maria opened her eyes, blinking a few times. She frowned, having heard the knock on the door. Rolling her lips, Maria looked around before gently detaching herself from Alexi. He was pretty much out at this point, which lead Maria to believe she had been as well. What time was it? Maria blinked, remembering the knock on the door. Slowly, she slid from the bed and walked over to the door.
"Oh, Demitri..." she said quietly, looking at him for a moment with a light smile. She glanced over at Alexi before out into the busy hallway. "Come out to the balcony. Alexi's out." she said, voice still quiet, opening the door for Demitri to come in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Demitri walked into Aleix and Maria's room, smiling lightly in return at her, though he glanced over at Alexi, somewhat worridly as she said he was 'out'. He noted his brother curled into a ball on the bed, the occasional shudde running through his body. He frowned, but followed Maria out onto the deck, carefully shutting the doors behind him.
"So, after Maddie's little fight yesterday, Kristen and I just wanna take it easy today" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
He glanced over his shoulder at Alexi, a little concerned now.

"Maria? Is he alright?" He asked softly, leaning against the balcony, waiting for her answer. He wondered how Maddie was doing, damn, it seemed that they had two sick, or at least upset people now. He glanced at Maria, arching an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Maria closed the door silently as Demitri walked in. She crossed her arms over her chest against the small shivers that were starting to corse through her body. She had been sitting entwined with Alexi for so long, his shudders were effecting her. Maria stood out on the balcony, wincing at the bright morning sunlight.
She turned, listening to Demitri and nodding. "How is the little one?" she asked then, still keeping her voice quiet.

Maria bit her lip gently, glancing back at Alexi. She wondered if she should tell Demitri...the brothers were close. Sighing, Maria ran her fingers through her hair. She sat down on one of the chairs before telling Demitri the story of their misadventures of the previous night.
"We just got back in a few hours ago. He was shaking a lot worse then this earlier..." Maria murmured after her story, rubbing her face tiredly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Demitri sighed, "Alright, she's pretty grumpy with Kristen, which sort of translates to her being grumpy with everyone" He said, leaning back aganst the railing. He watched her shiver a bit, assuming she was affected by Alexi. He ran his fingers through his hair, listening to her tell what had happened to Alexi. He winced, "Oh shit" He muttered, shaking hsi head and sighing.

"Shit" He said again, this was bad, really bad. He had no idea that Alexi would react like this, but he was assuming that he was missing something.
"Do you think he'll be alright?" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing again. He couldn't believe this, he needed to talk to Sven, it sounded like Alexi was suffering from some stress thing. Sven would know what it was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:15 pm

"With Kristen?" Maria murmured, frowning gently. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair again, shuddering lightly. She rubbed her shoulders, as if she were cold. Which was odd, because vampires were never cold. Maria looked back through the door at Alexi for a moment before looking back at Demitri.

"I don't know." she said quietly. "It was pretty bad down by the pens. I'll addmit, I was....a little angry." Maria said, still rubbing her shoulders. "It was...unreal, how he was treated. And he kept saying it was normal, and I couldn't understand..." Maria sighed then, rubbing her face, leaning forward on her knees as she sat down.
"I hope he gets better. But honestly Demitri, I don't know what to do for him. Or even what to say really.." she added hopelessly, sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 pm

"Some shifter nonsense about fights. I'd explain if I understood" Demitri said, shaking his head as he turned, focusing on the street below him now. He listened to her, nodding, he probably could explain the situation a bit better to her.
"The whole thing Maria, was that to him, it was normal. He lived for years under the assumption that everyone had the same sort of lifestyle he did. That was what they did to the youngest gladiators, it was like brainwashing them. Convince them that this was life, and well, they believed it" He sighed, "He called Sven and Vald 'master' for like fifty years or something, he just didn't know any different" He glanced at her, taking a deep breath.
"I'm guessing you finally got through to him, shattering that idea, and well, now he's trying to cope with the idea that his entire outlook on life was wrong, and well, that he was so abused" He said, sighing.

He glanced at her, "I don't think there's much we can do. I mean, I could talk to Sven, but besides that" He gave a helpless shrug, moving to put a hand on her shoulder.
"It'll be okay, he's tough, he'll move on, but it'll take time" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Maria nodded ever so often as she listened to him. Her face lit up in realization as Demitri said that Maria must have broken through to Alexi.
"That's what me meant..." Maria breathed, cursing lightly. "Just before he got all shaky, he asked me what had happened to him, who he was, like all of a sudden he didn't remember anything..." Maria murmured.

She sighed deeply, leaning back in her chair, a hand on her forehead. "This is just sick in so many ways..." Maria murmured quietly, shaking her head. The times of the past were somewhat lost to Maria, since she forced herself never to dwell on it. Kept her sane for the most part, since she was immortal and all. Newer concepts were quickly accepted by Maria, so the idea that Alexi had been abused was nerve racking.

She smiled lightly at Demitri and gave a sad nod. "I suppose so. I already said I would stay with him. He thought you and Kristen would be heading out, and kept saying I should go with you guys." she murmured, still smiling. "I know he is.." Maria turned to look back at Alexi for a moment before back at Demitri with a small nodd.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Demitri sighed, "Yea, that's probably what he ment" He murmured, rubbing her shoulder a bit. He shook his head, "Yea, well we were planning on going out, but well" He shrugged, "With Maddie and all, I dobut we will" He rolled his eyes, "That's Alexi for you, he probably feels like he's wrecking your vacation" He shook his head, "Well, call me if you need anything. I should get back. Maddie'll be giving Kristen a hard time" He could faintly hear the noises of the two bickering in the hotel room below, and well, he didn't want it to go on much longer.
"Bye" He tiptoed out of the room, carefully, quietly shutting the door behind him.

Demitri walked down the hallway, down the stairs, and to his room door. He sighed, opening it up, sticking his head in, checking to see if it was safe.
"Hey" He said, looking from Kristen to Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Maria nodded. "I will." she said before turning and walking back into the room as Demitri left. She sighed quietly, still rubbing her arms as if she were cold. Her body was still shuddering lightly, but not as bad as before. She hoped that meant Alexi was a bit better. Slowly, Maria walked back over to the bed, slidding under the covers next to Alexi.
Maria kissed his head lightly, wrapping an arm around his chest again, resting her head on his shoulder. She was reassured by what Demitri said, more hopeful that Alexi would get better; he just needed time. And they had plenty of it.

Maddie turned around as Demitri came back into the room. She was still wrapped up in the sheets, though she was sitting up in the bed. Kristen was at the small table, eating her breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast. Maddie murmured a small hello, Kristen glanced up and gave a small smile. Both girls had fallen silent as Demitri stepped in; Kristen had been trying to get Maddie to eat something, but the child was still refusing.
"Everything alright with Maria and Alexi?" Kristen asked then, wanting to break the tense silence.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Alexi shifted, feeling Maria crawled into the bed with him. He shifted around, curling up next to her, calming at her touch. She was good at calming him down, it was nice. He sighed, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes as he began to wake up.
"Mmm?" He mumbled, eyes blurry, hair tousled. He could barely wake up, but he wanted to know what was going on.

Demitri sighed, shaking his head and wrinkling his nose at the scent of Kristen's food.
"No, Alexi's pretty screwed up right now. Post Traumatic stress I think, so we're gonna give them some space" He murmured, looking pointedly at Maddie for a moment. She had a bad habit of rushing to whomever was upset, but he doubted Alexi could handle that right now.
"What's going on in here? I could hear you to arguing upstairs"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:11 am

Maria blinked as Alexi mumbled something. "Oh, Demitri stopped by. They're not going out today since Madison's a bit grumpy." she answered him, sighing and running her fingers throguh his messy hair. She couldn't help but laugh quietly at the state it was currently in. Maria did her best to fix it softly before looking back at him.
"So just take it easy alright?" she whispered, kissing him then.

Kristen frowned, twirling her fork gently. "What happened?" she asked, confused. Why was Alexi suddenly screwed up? He seemed fine when they all turned in for the night...She sighed, eating a bit more of her breakfast before whipping her mouth with a napkin.
"I was telling Maddie she needs to eat something-"
"I'm not hungry..." Maddie mumbled then, pulling the covers over her head and laying back down.
"Since she didn't have any dinner last night." Kristen finished, putting her napkin back down and shaking her head. The little girl was being beyond impossible right now, and Kristen hardly had the patience.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 am

Alexi sighed, "She still in a bad mood then?" He asked, letting her fix his tousled hair. He sighed, resting back against her, he was still upset, but he was feeling a bit better, though he was sure it was temporary. He stretched out, rolling onto his stomach, arm wrapped over her legs, his head was on the pillows, next to her thigh. He wasn't really tired anymore, but he couldn't imagine getting out of bed right now.

Demitri sighed, shaking his head and sitting down on the couch.
"Sounds fun" He muttered to Kristen, he could tell Maddie was testing her patience, which was always bad. He wasn't sure if he should get involved, though right now he had no desire to stick himself between the two angry females right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Maria nodded gravely. "From the sounds of things" she murmured quietly. She chuckled lightly as Alexi rolled over to lay against her. Not that she minded really it was actually pretty comfortable. She sighed, still running her fingers through his hair, the motion helping her relax a bit. Maria firgured Alexi wouldn't want to get out of bed at all today, and if she was going to stay with him, she needed to stay relaxed. Maria could be restless at the wordt of times.
"Any better love?" Maria asked quietly.

Kristen rolled her eyes at Demitri. She put the lid back om her unfinished breakfast. She sighed, stanind up then.
"Well you're not gonna feel any better if you don't eat." She told Maddie before walking out onto to balcony. Madison said nothing, just kept herself wrapped in the blankets. She could smell the food; Kristen had ordered Maddie eggs and toast as well, even though Maddie didn't want to eat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Alexi sighed, "A bit" He murmured, "You know, you don't have to stay with me, you'll get to restless" He murmured, she should at least go out and hunt, he knew he couldn't handle her succumbing to blood lust today. He sighed, rubbing his eyes lightly, "I dunno, it comes and it goes" He admitted, shaking his head and frowning. It would definately take some getting used to. One minute he felt fine, the next he felt like his world was crashing in around him.

Demitri sighed, "Fine" He threw his hands in the air, turning the TV on. This was gonna be a long, boring day. He sighed, shaking his head and sighing again. He flicked through the channels watching the images breifly before moving on, trying to find something worth watching.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Maria chewed her lip gently. She would get restless, but for now....Maria swallowed then, wincing lightly. With all the excitement of the previous day, and the drama of the night, Maria had nearly forgotten about hunting. She would need to go out soon...
Maria sighed. "Ah, you know me too well love.." she said, trying to keep her voice light. She sat up, kissing Alexi's forehead gently. "My concern for you is taking top prioity right now though," Maria said, leaning over him with a gentle smile. She nodded in slight understandment, though the fact that he was still upset was unsettling. Maria sighed, she didn't know what to say, so she simply kissed his forhead and ran her fingers through his hair again.

Maddie peaked out from the covers after the silence was too thick for her to bare. She could feel the frustration from Demitri, and from Kristen. Though there was more concern and worry in her frustration than anything. It made Maddie feel guilty about being angry, and not eating. Maddie rubbed her stomach as it growled again and she pulled the covers away from her. Looking over at Kristen's bright form outside, Maddie's shoulders fell. She understood more now than she did yesterday. Sighing, Maddie gathered the sleep around her like a cloak before slidding out of the bed.
"What are you watching?" Maddie asked quietly, stopping on her trip to the table to look at Demitri and the TV screen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Alexi sighed, shaking his head, "I know love, but hunting should be a priority as well" He murmured, cuddling against her. He was tired again, not super tired, but mentally worn out. He sighed, "Don't neglect feeding for me" He murmured, stretching out. He'd need to hunt soon anyway, so it would be a good idea for her to go before he did. He was a lone hunter, except for with newborns, she knew that.

Demitri glanced at Maddie as she caught his attention.
"Just the news" He murmured, he had the volume on low, in case it was innaprorpate, as the channel was in english. He hoped she was going to have something to eat, but he wasn't going to argue with her. He wrinkled his nose as the scent of the eggs were really getting to him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Maria sighed. "Yes, I know..." she murmured. In a sense, Maria still had the mentality level of a newborn. She only fed when she was practically told to, or when it suited her. But by then, Maria would be close to a rage and blood lust. Maria rolled her lips gently before nodding to herself. She glanced towards the window, noticing the time of day. Broad day-light hunting...joy...Maria had to though, Alexi was right. She couldn't afford to wait much longer.
"Alright. I'll try not to go too far. I'll be back soon." Maria murmured, leaning over to kiss him affectionatly before pulling away suddenly and slidding off the bed. She slid out of the room then, only turning once to wave lightly and close it behind her quietly.

Maddie looked up at the screen for a moment. She nodded, though she didn't look that intersted. Sighing, Maddie tugged at her sheets, the white material trailing behind her as she walked over to the table. Pulling herself up, Maddie pursed her lips as she picked up the lid. The meal was still warm, and wouldn't be that bad, though eating it hot would have been better. Taking a fork, Maddie poked at the eggs listlessly before taking a tentative bit. She still felt a bit sick at the thought of food, but maybe if she ate a little bit Kristen and Demitri wouldn't be mad at her anymore.
Kristen glanced over her shoulder, hearing the soft clinking of Maddie's fork against the plate. She chuckled. "As stubborn as her mother huh?" Kristen murmured then, shaking her head and looking back out towards the city below them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1x1 with x_fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: