Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:58 pm

"Yes I know." Kristen said quietly. She closed her eyes for a moment, resting her head gently on Demitri's shoulder. She sighed deeply then, smiling and moving to put her head on his chest. She dug herself into the blankets a bit more, nudging her head under Demitri's chin, purring quietly again. Kristen giggled quietly then, pecking his jaw lightly. She smiled before looking up at the movie for a moment and then down at the ring on her hand that was clenched in the blankets covering Demitri. Kristen bit her lip gently.
"Can I ask you something? And don't take it the wrong way, I'm just curious?" Kristen asked quietly then.

Maria chuckled as Alexi's back pressed into her finger-his way of saying he needed more. Maria sighed, but obliged and dug her fingers harder into his back, though not enough to hurt him like before. She let her hands trail down his back again, smiling to herself.
"You volunteered me if I'm not mistake..." Maria murmured then; she'd zoned out at the pool during all that. Alexi had been the one to agree. "Shut up!" Maria gasped then, eyes wide. "Little devil never said a word! Oh she'll have said yes!" Maria covered her mouth then, hearing Maddie stirr around on the bed. "That means we'll have a wedding to plan, and a party to throw. Oh my goodness!" Maria murmured quietly as to not wake Maddie. "That's wonderful!"

Alayna swallowed hard, closing her eyes then. She took a deep breath, and one more for good measures before opening her eyes and looking up at him. She gave a light smile before sighing and closing her book. "Yes...I-I keep forgetting that..." she murmured quietly, laughing lightly and rubbing her forehead gently. Alayna seemed to be forgetting a lot of things lately with all the stress she was under. Looking back at Keith as he fell onto the bed, Alayna rubbed her fingers gently. Having stared at his wings, Alayna couldn't help but notice all the feathers that were ruffled and bent, and she wanted to fix them, just like she wanted to fix this whole suitation. Slowly, Alayna stood up. She swallowed again, looking down at Keith's face before up at his wings, hoping he saw the question in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Demitri sighed, stretched a bit, and looked down at Kristen, "Yea, of course, you can ask me anything" He said, the whole 'don't take it the wrong way' thing made him a bit nervous.
"What is it?" He asked, almost worried now. "Kristen?" He asked, looking worried. Despite his great age, at times, Demitri was just a child.

Alexi smiled, "I think Kristen'll be planning the wedding love, though I'm sure she'll want your help" He said, smiling, "Now, just cause she gets a ring, does that mean you'll be wanting one?" He teased, though one day, he did eventually plan to marry Maria. He glanced at Maddie, lowering his own voice as to not wake the little girl. Tomorrow would be another sightseeing day after all, well, not for him. He shuddered, though her touch did sooth him.

Keith sighed, looking at Alayna, "Sheesh, how can you forget your boyfriend's an angel?" He teased, ruffling his wings teasingly. He caught the questioning look in her eye and sighed, smiling despite himself.
"Go ahead, you don't have to ask" He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Kristen smiled and sat up then, holding the blankets around her entirely. "Demitri..." she chided, rolling her eyes. "Relax, it's nothing seriuos, I'm just curious." she murmured, making him wait at this point just to bother him. Kristen chuckled and shook her head, digging a hand out from the blanket to push her hair from her face. She laughed at the worry on his face, and leaned forward to kiss him.
"I'm just wondering...why me?" she asked then, after drawing it out for a few more seconds. "I mean...you've lived so long...probably met countless people, and women...and yet....me?" Kristen asked, tilting her head gently in question.

Maria rolled her eyes. "That's what I meant." she murmured. Maria laughed quietly but shook her head.
"I have been wanting a ring long before she was born...." Maria said quietly. She shrugged then. "I'm in no rush though." Maria sighed. She felt Alexi shudder and frowned, running her fingers lightly back up to his shoulder and rubbing gently again.

Alayna sighed. "No, not that you're-" she stopped then, realizing he was only teasing her. She'd been talking about the way angel's love. It was sort of hard to forget that Keith was an angel with these massive gray wings sprouting from his back. Alayna smiled thankfully and sat on the bed, ducking under his wing so that she was just between them. Bitting her lip against her racing heart, Alayna reached up slowly to Keith's wing. She let out the breath she had been holding in as her fingers ran over them gently. She hadn't tended to him like this in a while, but the movement slowly came back to her. Brushing over pefect feathers, straightening and smoothing bent and ruffled ones...Alayna took her time though, savoring the feel of the soft feathers over her fingers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Demitri listened to Kristen, biting his lip, almost nervously, though he breathed a sigh of relief as she finally got to the question.
"Well, love, you're correct, I mean as a vampire, I tend to attract a fair bit of attention, but you see, no one, not one person, vampire or human alike ever attracted my attention. Everything was a blur to me, but when I went to Forbidden High, and I saw you for the first time, well, my world stopped moving. I was no longer living in a blurred, almost pointless world. You gave my life meaning" He smiled, "You were the only person who made me stand up and take notice" He smiled, "Answer your question? Or should I compliment you more?" He asked, grinning at her teasingly. "Kristen, I knew the moment I met you that you would change my life, and you did. You're the first person I've ever loved, the first person I've ever cared about this much. That's why 'I chose you' or should I say, you chose me"

Alexi smiled, glancing at her over his shoulder at her.
"You'll get one, eventually" He teased lightly, he would give her one, but he'd probably drag it out, just to drive her crazy. He smiled, "Besides, it just gives you more time to plan that perfect wedding. Which I'm guessing you're already doing" He teased lightly, arching his back again.

Keith stretched flat on his stomach, enjoying the attention from Alayna. It was nice, she hadn't done this in a long time.
"Mmm" He said, "I don't see how you can enjoy this, it's such a chore"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:36 pm

"A fair bit of attention is an understatement...." Kristen grumbled though she turned her eyes back to him after that small injection and listening intently. She nodded gently, showing she was paying attention. She blinked for a moment, trying to remember back to the first time they'd met. Her eyes went wide then and she gasped.
"Demitri...how did we become friends?" Kristen muttered then, fronwing. She couldn't remember. She knew she and Keith had grown close because they had been roommates, and the angel had helped her a fair deal when she'd first arrived at Forbidden High when it came to her fighting.
She sighed, blushing lightly as Demitri teased her. "Oh shut it, you know I hate compliments." she mumbled, though when they came from Demitri...that was another story entirely. Kristen smiled and nodded. That made some sense.
"But how did you know?" she asked then. "And how come you didn't say anything sooner then? I mean...we were friends for what? Nearly four years, and you knew all that time?"

"Eventually." Maria mocked, pulling her hands back for a moment. She barely touching his skin, trailing her fingers along his shoulder, down his spine, like she had seen Kristen doing that morning at the pool, just to tease him back. She stopped then, blinking.
"You little-" Maria cursed quietly. "You read the notebook in my dresser didn't you?" Maria hissed quietly, though she was only teasing...partly. "They're just ideas really..." she murmured then, stilling trailing her fingers down Alexi's back gently.

"Are you serious?" Alayna murmured, still only focused on one wing. "You're feathers are so soft..." she murmured, checking that no more were bent or out of place.
"I could probably do this all day if you let me..." Alayna murmured, slidding over his legs gently to reach his other wing. Alayna sat up on her knees on the bed, repeating the process of brushing through and smoothing down bent feathers. She was gentle, and took her time once more, making sure to have not missed anything at all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Demitri sighed, smiling at her.
"Well, I didn't believe it was possible at first love. I mean, I'd never known someone who experienced bonding. And secondly, once we met, I didn't want to ruin our friendship, it was one of the best things to happen to me. Also, it was Keith who introduced us, that one day in the hall. I'd been hounding him to do it" He admitted, looking away embaressedly.

Alexi gasped, "No I didn't" He said, trying to scramble away from her, he slipped into the washroom, half closing the door behind him and peeking his head out,
"Nothing past the first few pages" He teased, smiling at her.

Keith laughed, "You can, if you want. I just can't understand how it doesn't bore you. It's redundant" He shrugged, wondering curiuosly how the others were doing on the vacation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Kristen twised a strand of hair gently around her finger as she listened to Demitri. She nodded. That much made sense. She smirked as Demitri looked away from her. He could get so embarrassed over the smallest things sometimes.
"Aww..." Kristen murmured, leaning over to brush her lips lightly over his cheek. She smiled, remembering that day, though Kristen had been half out of it due to the pain-killers that nurse had given her for her busted shoulder.
"Yea, I rememember now. I said something about you being the 'Deviously handsom Demitri' all the girls kept going on about..." Kristen muttered, staring past Demitri somewhat distantly. She laughed then, blinking away the memory and looking back at the Demitri in front of her.

Maria fell back on the floor as Alexi scurried into the bathroom. She shook her head, bitting down on her tongue to keep from snapping at him. Maria's eyes went wide then, and if she could have, she might have blushed.
"You-" Maria swallowed her curse as Maddie stirred again. Shaking her head, Maria was in the bathroom the next instant, closing the door behind them. "You're lying." Maria whispered, hoping she was right; the first few pages were about Maria's last visit with Alexi, and she'd gone into detail about their time together. Looking back on it now, Maria felt embarrassed that he had read it.

Alayna smiled, sitting back as she finished. "It's soothing..." Alayna murmured. She was simply passing her fingers through his feathers now. "Really. I don't know why, but it is..." Alayna said, laughing quietly at how stupid that must sound. It didn't make much sense to her really. Alayna shrugged then, running her fingers down his wing gently towards his back without thinking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Demitri smiled, "Yea, I still don't understand that whole thing" He laughed, he knew he had been attractive, but he had never paid any attention to it, not noticing until he had started dating Kristen, and she had started pointing stuff out.
He smiled, wraping his arms around her comfortably for a moment, before releasing her to slide out of bed. He stretched, walking barefoot, only clothed in his black, silk boxers around the room, he turned, grinning at her with a devil may care smile.

Alexi gasped as she was in the washroom the next instant. He laughed, hiding in the bath tub, "Maybe" He sang out, teasing her of course. He had never read the note book, as it was her personal item, and he would never do something to hurt her that way.

Keith smiled, "Some others say it's soothing, I dispise it" He admitted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Really?' she asked, shaking her head. "Come on love. You're a vampire, they are notorious good-looking. And you, my darling..." Kristen murmured as he held her. "Are exceptional, even by vampire standards...trust me on this one." She sighed as he let her go, wishing he hadn't, watching as he slid from the bed.
Kristen sighed the, falling back on the bed, wrapped in the soft sheets and blankets. She ran her fingers through her hair lightly before looking down at her hand. She turned it so that it caught the light from outside enough to make the stones glistened. Kristen grinned before her attention was caught by Demitri. She could see his outline, and his white teeth as he smiled at her.
"What?" she asked, laughing quietly.

"Maybe?" Maria asked, folding her arms over her chest. He was toying with her right now, and she wasn't exactly enjoying it. Any other topic would be better to argue about then this. Maria sighed, running her fingers through her hair and pacing around the bathroom lightly. Turning back to Alexi, it took all Maria had not to laugh; he looked ridicouls, cowering in the bathtub.
"Can you just give me a straight yes or no?" Maria asked then, letting her hand drop to her side.

"Why is that?" Alayna asked. Her fingers trailed lightly over Keith's back for a moment as she stared at him distantly. She gasped quietly then, catching herself and snactching her hand back. His skin was so warm though...Alayna wanted to be in his arms again, like old times. He was talking to her now like nothing happened, which was nice, though slightly confusing. Alayna sighed then, putting her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Demitri grinned, "I am told that" He teased softly, he was pacing the bed, barely visble, as per his wish. He wanted to play with her, not in a scary manner or anything.
"Come find me" He called, his voice feather light as he slid around the room. Completely invisible now, he was restless, and this would be amusing. "Come on Kristen" He teased, trying to taunt her out of the warm bed and back into his cold arms.

Alexi sighed, "Love, I never have, and never would read your notebook without your permission. Is that a straight enough answer?" He asked, smiling at her as he peeked around the bath curtain. He didn't want to upset her, which was why he gave in. "Though now I'm exceedingly curious"

Keith shuddered lightly as Alayna touched his back.
"You can, you know. Rub my back, if you want. It would feel good, but only if you're comfortable with that" He murmured. He wanted her to, desperately. But he was almost scared after what happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 pm

"Well, that's because you are." Kristen murmured. She blinked and then he was gone. Her heart lept into her throat, hearing his voice calling her. She chewed her lip gently, debating on pulling her dress back on and actually giving into his little game.
He called her again, and Kristen shivered gently. That usually happened whenever he said her name. Kristen sighed then, slidding back into her dress and pushing the blankets away from her. She slid off the bed slowly, looking around the room.
"You know...I'm at a terrible disavantage..." Kristen murmured. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes and opening them again. If Demitri could see the color, he would find them to be the deep brown of her hawk, which saw better than night then her tiger. It helped Kristen to see things more defined, but if Demitri was moving fast, Kristen was hopeless. Kristen sighed, keeping on hand on the bed as she took a tentiative step forward, still looking around.

Maria heaved a sigh of releif, falling against the wall then. She shook her head gently as Alexi glanced at her from behind the shower curtain. "Yes." she breathed. "Thank you love." she murmured.
"Of course you are." Maria murmured, rolling her eyes teasingly.

Alayna chewed her lip gently. She thought about it for a moment, reaching forward, pulling back and reaching forward again. He was telling her it was alright...Alayna smiled gently before finally reaching forward once more, brushing her fingers gently over his shoulder. The warmth of his skin creeped up her fingertips and she smiled as she trailed her fingers down his back gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Demitri chuckled. "Yes, yes you are. Even if you are using your hawk eyes" He teased, he was in the corner, for now. He flashed her a white smile, before he spun away, standing behind her now.
"You put your clothes back on" He breathed in her ear from behind her, before once again dodging away. He was going to make her work for this, plus, he knew she was enjoying this.

Alexi pouted "You could just show me" He murmured, still pressed into the bathtub, his back was aching again, though he didn't say anything, just slid down to the tub floor and stretched out.

Keith arched his back a bit, it felt good, really good.
"Alayna" He murmured, pressing his face into his pillow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Kristen shook her head. "This isn't fair..." she whispered, catching a flash of white out of the corner of her eye. She turned around, expecting to see him there. Which he wasn't....Kristen gasped, hearing him behind her, feeling him closer to her. She spun around again, hoping to grab a hold of him, but of course he was gone.
Kristen growled in frustration, having lost the bed to use as her cructh. She shook her head then, looking around the room, taking a small step forward. "Demitri..." she groaned, turning around again. "You're such an ass, this isn't fair." Kristen said, though there was laughter in her voice.

Maria nodded. "Maybe someday." she said, laughing quietly. She frowned for a moment, walking towards the tub and pulling the curtain away.
"Um, why are you in the tub?" she asked then, chuckling quietly.

Alayna's eyes went wide as Keith called her name. She pulled her hands away gently. "What?" she asked quietly, thinking she had done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Demitri laughed, "Of course it's not fair" He said, finally he stepped out from his hiding spot and wrapped his arms around her, from behind. He kissed her cheek, "Caught you" He murmured. "Am I still an Ass?" He asked her, sweeping her into his arms, cradling her against his chest as he walked back over to the bed and gently put her down.
"You're still dressed" He pouted, fingering the material of the dress.

Alexi laughed, "It's comfortable? Nah, I'm actually still sore" He admitted, stretching a bit and falling back against the tub. He shook his head and looked at her curiously, "Why? Do I look silly?"

Keith sighed, "Nothing, that just feels really good" He murmured, shaking his head and stretching out, "Don't stop" He half begged. He was so sore, as no one had done this for him since she had left, and well, it felt really good.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Kristen sighed, turning around a half dozen times to try and find him. She gasped as Demitri wrapped his arms around her. As he kissed her cheek, she laughed, trying to get her heart beat under control again. It was pounding harshly against her chest now. Kristen shook her head as Demitri put her back down and she turned to face him.
"Possibly." she murmured, smirking lightly. Kristen looked down at her dress before back at Demitri's face. "You're point?" Kristen asked, grinning and taking a step back from Demitri. He toyed with her, she toyed with him.

"So then come back out to the bedroom." Maria said quietly. She laughed quietly and nodded. "You look absouletly ridiclous right now." Maria said, grinning then.

"Oh..." Alayna said, sighing with slight relief. She smiled gently and reached down with both hands to rub his back gently. She bit her lip lightly, never pressing too hard, and never staying in the same spot for too long. She traveled from his shoulders where his wings were, to his spin, down his back to his waist before back up again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Demitri pouted, "Well, I'm only in my boxers, so how is this fair?" He turned on the light by the bed, looking at her with as pathetic of an expression he could manage. He stretched out on the bed, half on, half off the bed, looking at her with a puppy dog face, though it never worked, he sort of hoped he might be able to convince her.
"Not fair" He pouted.

Alexi sighed, "Fine" He hauled himself out of the bath tub.
"You know, calling your boyfriend ridiculous is mean" He said, crossing his amrs and sitting on the chair, as if he were a child pouting becuase he didn't get his way.

Keith sighed, enjoying the attention, he hadn;t been this comfortable with Alayna in a long time, it was nice.
"Are you going to stay tonight?" He asked her curiously, as she always snuck off, thinking he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Kristen smirked, pulling her hair up off her neck for a moment. She sighed, walking back over to him slowly.
"Maybe becuase you're only wearing boxers, and I'm only wearing the dress?" she asked quietly, sticking her tongue out at him gently. "So it is fair."
Kristen laughed at his face, walking over to the side of the bed he was half laying on. She reached over, clicking the light back off since it had hurt a bit when Demitri had suddenly flicked it on. She sat up on the bed next to him then, leaning over him to kiss him lightly.

Maria rolled her eyes, following Alexi out of the bathroom. Maddie had moved around a bit on the bed, but otherwise, she looked calm while she sleeped.
"Oh relax..." Maria murmured, standing in front of him and putting her hands on her hips gently. "Alexi...you're as bad as Madison." she said, waving a hand at the sleeping child.

Alayna sighed for a moment, stopping her hands over Keith's shoulders. She swallowed at his question, wondering what she would do. She could stay...Nicko would be fine for the night. Alayna sighed again, rubbing Keith's shoulders again.
After a moment, Alayna stopped and ducked under his wing, laying next to him. She rested her head on his pillow, looking at him.
"Do you want me to?" she asked quietly. If he did, she would stay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Demitri sighed, still hanging listlessly off of the bed, though he shfited as she kissed him.
"Well, you could put on something more revealing, and tehn we'd be fair. That dress covers far to much of you" He teased, rolling over and looking at her with as pathetic gaze as he could muster.
"Please" He begged, though he still managed to look sort of disinterested, in a teasing manner.

"Fine then" Alexi crossed his arms for effect. "Call me as bad as Madison, I'll show you bad" He turned his back to her, muttering in an annoyed fashion under his breath, just like a grounded or in time out child.

Keith sighed, "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to" He murmured, "Alayna, I know we're going through this weird thing between us right now, but bottom line, I love you, I want to be with you. We'll work this out, I promised you we would, and well, we will"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Kristen took a deep breath. She shook her head gently before taking Demitri by the shoulders and pinning him against the bed.
"Need I remind you that I'm not that kind of girl?" Kristen asked then, her voice dangerously quiet. She looked down at him with sharp green eyes, her pressure never letting up. "And that this isn't something I usually do, but for you I made an exception because I love you?" She lightened up then, pulling away from him slightly, though she was still keeping him against the bed.

Maria groaned lightly, stepping away from Alexi. "Why so childish all of a sudden?" she murmured quietly, shaking her head and laughing. He got like this from time to time, as did Maria herself, but he seemed well into character tonight.
"Well you are..." she muttered, folding her arms over her chest as well.

Alayna smiled lightly and rolled her eyes gently. His words warmed and reassured her completely, and Alayna pulled herself closer to him.
"I believe you." Alayna whispered quietly. "And I'll stay then. My brother should be fine for the night without me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Demitri sighed, "I know that, but it is just us here" He grinned as she relented, though she had him, 'pinned' for lack of a better word, to the bed.
"Whatch ya gonna do?" He taunted, staying still for her sake. There was no way she'd ever be able to pin him, but he was fine with pretending. He tensed for a moment, feeling his sharp fangs sliding down in anticipation. He wanted her so bad, her to be with him forever, but that still hadn't happened. He made sure to keep his fangs hidden from her, she'd get nervous if she saw them.

Alexi 'humphed' "Childish now?" He still turned away from her, he enjoyed being a goof sometimes, and well, Maria would play along. "Meanie" He turned his head, sticking his tounge out at her, in a childish manner.

Keith sighed, smiling at her.
"You know, Sven and Vlad have said Nicko can stay here, and then you'd be here all the time" Alayna had insisted that Nicko stay at his own place, which teh vampires had to pay for.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 am

Kristen stared at him harshly for a moment before her expression softly. She tried not to smirk, moving so that she was directly on top of Demitri, stradling his waist gently. Her hands traveled slowly down his cold shoulders and arms to his wrists. Well, if he was going to play along, might as well take advantage of it. Kristen gave him a sly smile, grabbing his wrists tightly and pulling them up over his head. Sighing, Kristen leaned forward, as if to kiss him, but she stopped just a breath away. Kristen grinned then, turning her head gently, staring at his lips, consenplating the idea of actually kissing him. Her hair fell into her face, and Kristen turned her head gently again, leaning closer but still never kissing him.
"Oh, you called me a tease before but I wasn't even trying..." Kristen whispered, turning her head gently again, barely brushing her lips over his for a second before pulling back. "There's a lot I could do..." Kristen whispered, knowing this was probably driving him insane. The thought made Kristen grin and she laughed quietly to herself.

Maria held back a growl as Alexi stuck his tongue out at her. Oh he was being impossible. Maria shook her head, crossing her own arms over her chest as Alexi kept his back to her. An idea came to Maria then, and she grinned. Her arms fell to her side as she took a step closer to Alexi. She wrapped her arms around him from behind, resting her head on his back.
"I sorry..." she murmured then, brushing her lips lightly over his shoulder. "I won't be mean anymore..."

Alayna shook her head gently. "I don't like the idea." she murmured, turning her face into the pillow then. She inhaled deeply, smiling lightly. It smelled like Keith, not detergent and fabric softener like her bed at Nicko's. Alayna sighed, opening her eyes and turning to look back at him. She swallowed a dose of longing as she looked over his face. She wanted to be back in his arms, she wanted to dig her face into his shirt and forget this ever happened. Alayna closed her eyes then, sighing deeply against the tears in the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:20 am

Demitri moaned in desire and irritation.
"Kristen" His lips parted, he still remianed still for her sake. "You know, teasing a vampire is never a good idea" He murmured, keeping his mouth half shut, making sure his fangs stayed in place. His breath hissed out, staring at her with golden brown eyes. "Love" He panted, finally succeeding in getting his fangs back under control, before looking at her with a small smirk. His body was practically shaking under her touch, he wanted her so bad, wanted her to touch him.

Alexi smiled as Maria's arms came around him.
"Good" He murmured, smiling and leaning back against her. "You're forgiven" His voice was soft, still a bit childish, but he was enjoying this little game.

Keith watched Alayna, before finally nodding. "Alright" He shrugged, before noticing how upset she looked. He frowned, before tentitvely reaching out. He forced himself into ore of a sitting position, and carefully wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.
"Alayna' He murmured, rubbing her back lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am

Kristen smiled, bitting her lip gently. Her grip tightened over Demitri's wrists as she kept him against the bed beneath her. She laughed quietly, turning her head again. Her heart was racing at this point, pushing her slowly and ever closer to Demitri. She managed to keep herself just inches from him though, drawing this out as long as they could both stand.
"A lot of things I've done were never good ideas..." Kristen whispered, her voice a bit uneven due to her racing heart. "Makes no sense to stop now." She could feel Demitri shaking, and she grinned before looking up and catching his eye. Kristen grinned, pulling back slowly.
"Yes...?" Kristen whispered, sliding one of her hands down his arm and shoulder up to his face. Kristen laughed quietly, passing her fingers over his cheek before winding them into his hair. She was still so close to him...Kristen parted her lips then, leaning down to kiss him lightly, and only for a second before pulling back again and laughing.

Maria laughed quietly, reaching up to kiss his cheek. "Thank you." she murmured quietly before resting her head back on his shoulder. She tightened her arms around him as he leaned back and she smiled.
"I love you."

Alayna sucked in a breath as Keith sat up and took her in his arms. She slid hers around his neck, resting her head in the nook of his shoulder and neck. She shivered lightly as his hand passed over her back, sending that reassuring warmth through her whole body. Alayna swallowed then, sighing and tightening her arms around him.
"Oh Keith...." Alayna whispered, shaking her head gently. "I love you," she said, her voice strained a bit. "I love you so much..." Alayna dug her face into his shoulder then, her body shaking lightly as the words tumbled from her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 am

Demitri moaned, "You-" He caught off as she kissed him, but only for a mere second.
"You little tease" He finished his sentence, staring at her with golden brown eyes filled with want and need.
"Kristen" He hissed, shaking a bit harder now, then suddenly he moved, pulling her against him and rolling over so he was on top.
"I warned you" He breathed, moving down closer to her, teasing her like she had him. His lips grazed her ear, moving down her jawline, always avoiding her lips.

Alexi smiled, "I love you too" He murmured, leaning back against her. He didn't want to move, getting fairly comfortable.
"Mmmm" He murmured, smiling at her and shaking his head.

Keith sighed, letting Alayna cradle against him. She looked so innocent, so hurt. He continued to run his hands over her back.
"Alayna, I love you too" He murmured, kissing her head lightly. Carefully he continued to rub her back, he didn't really know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Kristen sucked in a breath, hitting the matrice hard as Demitri slammed on top of her. The breath left her as s amll groan though there was a smirk on her face. Her breathing was harsh and uneven now, her heart banging so hard against her chest she was sure Demitri could feel it.
Her hands were still against his shoulders, though trying to push him away was like trying to move a brick wall. Kristen turned her head as Demitri's lips brushed against her, making her back arch and forcing her to bite her lip to keep from moaning.
"Demitri..." Kristen whispered, closing her eyes and breathing sharply again as his coolness sent shudder after shudder through her body.

"I know.." Maria answered, sighing deeply. Although they were both just standing in the middle of the room, Mari could hardly care. He was in her arms and she loved it; it was just right. Maria smiled, hoping that being with her and goffing off like they had helped him a bit. She firgured she wouldn't really know until morning...

Alayna swallowed hard, smiling despite herself and shivering as Keith said her name again. "I never meant to hurt you..." Alayna whispered then, pulling herself away to look at his face. She passed her hands over his cheek, cupping his face in her hands as she stared at him. "Never." she repeated quietly, her eyes darting over his face before finally settleing on his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: