Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Kristen shrugged simply, rocking gently before nodding to Demitri. She followed him over to the taxi that was still waiting for them.
Gently, she climbed into the back seat, setting Maddie down and buckling her up before allowing the child to rest back against her.

Maria chuckled, taking Alexi's arm and walking back to the taxi. "Well, this was a nice day, don't you agree?" she asked quietly, looking up at Alexi with a small smile. She slid into the seat after Alexi, fixing her hair gently before letting Alexi rest agaisnt her. She smiled, rubbing his shoulder gently before turning to look at the city as it passed by.

By the time they were back at the hotel, the sun was setting, casting everything in an organy gold glow. Maria sighed, glancing back at Kristen with a small smirk. Maddie was sleeping peacefully against Kristen's side, though she stirred as the taxi slowed down to a stop.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Demitri slid out of the driver's side, paying the driver double his normal wage.
"Grazi" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He looked at Kristen.
"Want me to take her?" He asked, nodding at Maddie. "Do you wanna pack her stuff? I'll take her up with Maria and Alexi" He asked Kristen lightly, shaking his head tiredly.

Alexi slid from the car, sighing and looking around.
"Yea, it was nice" He nodded at Demitri. "Just bring her up whenever you guys are ready" He said, the little girl was begining to wake up, and he figured the half an hour drive back had been a sufficient enough nap, and now she'd be up and active. Which Maria could deal with, since he had no way of even dealing with Maddie right now.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Maria smiled to Demitri, nodding in agreement with Alexi. "See you in a bit." she said, linking arms with Alexi and walking back into the hotel.
"You sure you're alright with watching Maddie again?" Maria asked, looking up at him with concern as they walked up the stairs to their floor.

Kristen sighed, handing Maddie over to Demitri so she could get out of the van after Alexi and Maria. She rolled her neck gently, having grown stiff in the taxi ride. She rubbed her forehead gently, forcing herself not to sway. She blinked, waiting for the sickness that never came. Kristen sighed quietly with relief. That time she really had just stood up too quickly.
"Alright." Kristen said, nodding in agreement as Alexi and Maria let. She looked back at Demitri, laughing quietly at the sight. Maddie had her arms wrapped around his neck, and her head was resting lightly on his shoulder, still half asleep at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Alexi sighed, looking at Maria as she spoke.
"Yea, I'm not the one watching her. I'm the one sitting there and doing nothing. You on the other hand will be babysitting" He smiled. "I can handle it, as long as she doesn't prod my emotions or ask me needless questions, which I'm sure she wont. She'll have you to badger" He teased, stretching out and sighing.

Demitri took Maddie, smiling and kissing the little girl's cheek. He smiled at Kristen, "I'll meet you at Maria and Alexi's room, I'm taking the stairs" He said with a grin. She just had to get Maddie's bag after all, he could sit and talk with his brother until she showed up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Maria chuckled, opening the door to their room and letting Alexi walk in ahead of her. "Alright." she murmured, nodding gently. She didn't mind spending time with the little one, her main concern was Alexi. He looked a bit worn out at the moment.

Kristen nodded, leaning forward to press her lips to Demitri's for a moment. She grinned at him before turning towards the elevators. Any other day, Kristen would had just gone to the stairways with Demitri and shifted to fly up to their floor. At the moment though, Kristen wasn't sure she had it in her to shift at all.
Once up in the room, Kristen gathered up her things for Maddie. Clothes for the morning, and pajama's for the night, along with her puzzle to keep her occupied. She was sure that would keep Maddie's attention for most of the evening at the least since she was stubborn about finshing it as soon as she could.
Sighing, Kristen pulled the bag onto her shoulder before heading back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Alexi stepped into the room, immediately walking over to the couch and stretching out. He was exahusted, but not badly. He stretched out, "Can you help me get my shirt off? I'm warm" He said softly, smiling at Maria and sighing.

Demitri smiled at Kristen, before walking up the stairs to Maria and Alexi's hotel room. Knocking once on the door, he walked in.
"Hey" He said, grinning.
"Thanks, she'll probably wake up in a bit. She's definately waking up right now" Maddie wasn't one to sleep long, particularly when she had people to play with.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Maria chuckled and nodded, tossing her back to the table near the door before walking over to Alexi. She'd just helped him pull his shirt off before Demitri walked in. She chuckled, drapping the shirt over the couch before nodding.
She could see Maddie stirring and slowly blinking open her eyes. When Maddie realized where she was, she yawned and picked her head up from Demitri's shoulder. They were back at the hotel, only she was in Alexi and Maria's room.
"Oh yea." Maddie murmured, having been momentarily confused. She smiled tiredly at Maria and Alexi, waving gently before putting her head back down on Demitri's shoulder.

Kristen sighed, pulling the bag moreso on her shoulder as she walked down the hallway towards Alexi and Maria's room. She rubbed her forehead gently before knocking on the door gently and pushing it open a bit.
"Hello?"
"Mommy." Maddie said, smiling brightly.
"Ah, you're awake now." Kristen teased, laughing quietly and stepping into her room. "I packed you're clothes for tomorrow, and you're puzzle alright?" she said. Maddie nodded gently, still resting contently against Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Demitri smiled. "Hey Maddie" He said, shaking his head at Alexi's bare chest.
"Nice scar, show off" He teased, letting Maddie rest against him, before turning and seeing Kristen.
"Alright kiddo, you gonna behave for Maria and Alexi?" He asked, setting Maddie down on the couch, next to Alexi. He smiled at Kristen, stretching his arms above his head and sighing. Maybe it was his turn for a back rub?

Alexi smiled and shrugged.
"If you got it, flaunt it" He teased, shaking his head and glancing at Maddie as she was set next to him.
"Hey kiddo" He murmured, smiling at Kristen.
"Did you bring her that cool puzzle?" He asked, he wanted to take another look at that thing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Kristen grinned at Alexi. "Yup. It's in her bag." she said, nodding in thanks to Maria and Alexi once more.
"Yes." Maddie called, settling down next to Alexi for a moment. Hearing about her puzzle, Maddie quickly went to her bag, taking it with her as she sat back down on the couch next to Alexi.

Kristen smiled, looking up at Demitri. "Come on." she murmured. Maddie was distracted, so she wouldn't notice them leaving. She grinned at him for a moment before dashing out of the room ahead of him, knowing he'd catch up with her instantly, but wanting a head start anyway.

Maria laughed as Kristen left, shaking her head gently at Demitri. She looked over Maddie's shoulder curiously as the girl pulled out the small tin and the half-completely light blue sphere. "I got stuck.." Maddie explained, sighing as she looked sharply at the sphere. "There's more than one way to do it. I think I messed up somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Demitri shook his head, dashing after Kristen.
"Thanks guys" He said, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around Kristen's waist.
"Running away from me now?" He growled playfully, kissing her cheek and sighing. He released her, taking her hand and leading her towards the stairs.
"Mmm, I was wondering if you'd be into giving me a back rub later?" he asked, looking at her curiously.

Alexi looked over Maddie's puzzle, he didn't like puzzles, but this facinated him. He nodded at Demitri, looking over the sphere.
"Hmm, here" He used his finger tip to gesture to he one peice curiously. He smiled at her, before stretching out. Some of his casts still had white on them, which was boring in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Kristen gasped in surprise. She had nearly reached the stairway when Demitri caught her. She laughed at him, her heat jumping into her throat for a moment as he held her.
''I knew you'd come after me.'' she said with a coy smile, laughin as Demitri led her down the stairs.
''Ha, I was wondering the same thing...'' Kristen said, laughin then. Though she wasn't sure if her back was sore and he was feeling the effects, or if it was the other way around, or if they were both just sore.

Maddie looked at the peice Alexi pointed too and she frowned. She wasn't sure it would work, but she sat up to try anyway. Maria watched intently as Maddie held the puzzle gently and tried to work the peice Alexi had told her into the center hole.
She glanced over at Alexi, smirking before looking back at Maddie. The little one shook her head. ''Nope. Almost, but it doesn't fit right...'' she murmured, frowning as she put the peice down
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Demitri smiled, "I give you one, and then in return you give me one?" He asked, smiling at her again.
"Fair?" He asked, scooping her up and kissing her cheek lightly. He sighed, walking to their hotel room and opening the door. He walked across the room, putting her gently on the bed.
"Mmm" He murmured, stradling her and kissing her lightly.
"Ready for that back rub?"

Alexi shrugged, "I tired" He said, stretching out and staring at the casts with an annoyed expression. He shook his head a bit, standing up and walking lightly around the room. He couldn't handle sitting around for a long period of time, unless he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Kristen grinned. ''Deal.'' she said, laughing in surprised as Demitri picked her up. He always did that when she wasn't expecting it at all. She couldn't help the smile on her face as Demitri opened the door to their room and set her down.
She sighed as he kissed her, lightly, again. ''Ya know...you don't have to worry about hurting me now right?'' she murmured, half teasing. She nooded eagerly before rolling over onto her stomach, giving Demitri full acess to her back.

Maria smiled, letting Alexi roam about. She wasn't too worried; he was just restless like they all got sometimes. She slid onto the floor next to Maddie, handing her a few peices to try.
Slowly, Maria was starting to understand how the puzzle worked. It amazed her that Maddie had gotten this far on her own. ''Here.'' Maria said, finding the right peice and handing it over. Maddie's eyes went wide and the laughed in her excitement.
''You got it''' Maddie said, grinning thankfully at Maria.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Demitri smiled, "Oh?" He sighed, "I know, don't worry about that, but I will always be careful with you" He murmured, shaking his head and pushing his fingers under her shirt and rubbing her shoulders lightly, moving his hands up and down her back lovingly. He sighed, kissing the top of her head, before continuing her message.

Alexi sat down on the floor, lying on his stomach, crossing his arms and resting his chin on his casts. He watched the two girls with a tired, yet slightly amused expression. He was sore, and a bit grumpy, aggrivated with having to wear the casts.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Kristen sighed deeply. She shivered as Demitri's finger pressed into her wram skin. Her body relaxed imensly at his cold touch as he massgae her sore shoulders.
''Mmm...you can afford to be a little...careless...'' Kristen murmured, her voice light on her breath as Demitri worked on her back. It felt so good right now. ''I love you soo much right now...'' Kristen breathed, laughing quietly.

Maria glanced over at Alexi, sensing his aggrevasion. She glanced at his casts before smirking. ''Just keep reminding yourself it's better than being tied to the bed.'' she murmured, quietly for him to hear. She glanced back at Maddie as she worked on her puzzle, watching in sheer amazement as Maddie worked to get it together, only getting stumped a few times.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Demitri sighed.
"You really don't know how strong I am, do you? A little careless could kill you" He said softly, shaking his head an sighing. She really didn't understand, not if she was asking him to be careless.
"Kristen" he sighed, still rubbing her sore back, his hands moving down her sides, before brushing back to the top again. He was using a bit more pressure then he normally would, but not a ton.

Alexi growled playfully at Maria.
"No tying me to anything" He grumbled under his breath, watching Maddie with an amazed expression.
"Good gods" He breathed, shaking his head adn sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Kristen sighed, a shiver running down her spine, following Demitri's cold hands. She bit her lip gently as his hands rubbed harder against her skin.
''Mmm'' Kristen turned her face into her pillow for a moment, knowing only Demitri's hands for a while as they drove the soreness enitrely away from her.
''Well...you don't have to be exceedly gentle and light all the time. How's that?'' Kristen murmured, glancing back at him the with a light smirk.

Maria laughed quietly. ''Alright then, my point exactly.'' she said before turning back to Maddie at Alexi's exclimation.
She'd made the mistake of turning away fro a moment. Maddie had finished the puzzle. She was grinning tiredly at the light blue ball now in her hands, and she tossed it from one hand to the other. Maria was amazed the all of the peices stayed compact and together. Maddie set it down with a yawn and Maria smirked.
''I think you've had more than enough for one day.'' she murmured, pulling over the bag and handing Maddie her pajama's. ''Go change.'' Maria said, and Maddie nodded tiredly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 am

Demitri sighed, "Fine, I can try" He said, going silent while he focused on her sore muscles. He didn't realy know what to say, so he was silent as he worked out her sore muscles, finally stopping.
"How's that?" He asked curiously. He had been rubbing her shoulders for a good half an hour, and he wanted his turn now.

Alexi glanced up, shaking his head atthe puzzle.
"Incredible" He said, watching Maddie scamper off to get changed. He knew it would probably be his turn soon, considering Maria had to help him, and he was at her whim. He smiled at her, shaking his head lightly. He was tired, and wanted to go to bed, but he wasn't going to get undressed in front of Madison.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:11 am

Kristen sighed quietly. She felt Demitri pull away and she smiled. ''I don't think I can fully repY the favor love. '' she murmured. Her back felt amazing right now. Like she had spent the last few nights sleeping on a cloud. Kristen laughed quietly then.
''You're turn?'' she asked, grinning at him as she rubbed her face gently to wake herself up. Demitri had nearly put her to sleep with how relaxed she felt.

Maria nodded in agreement as Maddie closed the door to the bathroom. She looked over at Alexi then. ''Tired? Or no?'' she asked quietly, knowing she'd probably have to help him out of his jeans again if he wanted to lay down. If that was the case she'd help him now was Maddie was changing and getting ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 am

"Yes, my turn" Demitri said, sliding off of her and falling onto the bed, pulling his t-shirt off in the process. He sighed, stretching out, wrapping his arms around a pillow, trying to get comfortable. He sighed, wondering what was going on back home, though he was assuming everything was alright. He had called Keith, telling him the good news about him and Kristen, and Alayna had called the moment after he had gotten off hte phone with Keith, blabbing on and on to Kristen.

Alexi sighed, "Tired" He murmrued, standing up and stretching.
"Are you?" he asked, he could stay up with her if she wanted to stay up.
"It's early" He said with a sigh, shaking his head adn frowning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:35 am

Kristen laughed as Demitri rolled off her. She rolled her shoulders gently, her back feeling something sort of amazing. She sighed, sitting up and looking over at Demitri, laughing again when she saw his bare back.
''You waist no time huh?'' Kristen asked, shaking her head as she sat over him, stradling him gently. She smiled, rubbing her hands into his hard shoulders. It was a bit difficult to tell where he was sore, his entire back was tough and tense to her.
Kristen sighed, passing her hands down his back, digging the heals of her palms into his back. ''You know...you pretty much feel tense all over?'' Kristen murmured, subtley wondering what he'd been doing when he went out.

Maria sighed, standing up and rubbing her face. ''I could lay down for a bit.'' She murmured thoughtfully, listening to the water running as Maddie brushed her teeth. She shrugged gently.
''Oh well.'' she murmured, shrugging indifferently. She couldn't care for time really. ''Do you want to get comfortable before Maddie comes back out?''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 am

Demitri nodded.
"Yea, I'm aware of that" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He arched his back a bit, enjoying her hands on his back. Depsite how hard she pushed on his sore muscles, she barely made a dent, not that he minded, he'd have to try and talk one of the other vampires into getting the knots out later, he was just enjoying the time with Kristen right now.

Alexi sighed, "Yea" He nodded, smiling at her and sighing again.
"Yea, I sort of wanna lie down, even if it's not to sleep, for lack of a better word" He said, shaking his head adn sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:47 am

Kristen smiled at Demitri, laughing as his back arched to meet with her fingers. She sighed, doing as much as she could for Demitri's back, rubbing into his shoulders and down to his lower back. Now matter what she tried though, Kristen wasn't sure if it was helping all that great. She worked out the few knots she could find before sighing.
''Any better? I did what I could. You're back is like a rock...'' Kristen murmured, laughing quietly and lowering herself to kiss the back of his neck gently.

Maria nodded, helping Alexi out of his jeans, making sure he was comfortable before Maddie came back out. She was rubbing her face, holding onto a white-stuffed tiger that Kristen must have stuffed into her bag.
''Tired darling?'' Maria asked, picking the girl up gently. Maddie yawned and nodded, resting her head on Maria's shoulder as the vampire walked her across the room to set her down.
''Get some sleep then.'' Maria whispered, pulling the covers over Maddie, smiling as the child fell asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 am

Demitri laughed.
"You helped a bit. I just like the attention" He said, rolling over and pulling her against his chest. He kissed her lightly.
"Vampires tend to be like rocks" He teased lightly, kissing her again, keeping his arms wrapped around her lightly. It was nice, he rather enjoyed just holding her.

"Thanks" Alexi said, scrambling into his and Maria's bed before Maddie came out.
"Night Madison" He chuckled, watching the little girl fall asleep almost instantly. He stretched out, shifting and trying to get comfortable.
"What do you want to do love?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Kristen laughed and yelped quietly in surprise as Demitri rolled around and wrapped his arms around her. She smirked at him and shrugged. ''Guess I didn't get that huh?'' she murmured, sighing as Demitri kissed her. Did he do that to purposely drive her crazy? Kristen shook her head, trailing her hand up to his neck before kissing him passionately.
'Those light kisses of yours don't quite cut it.'' Kristen murmured quietly, running her fingers through his hair, rubbing her nose over his with a light smirk.

Maria sighed, as she roamed about. She pulled her hair from the golden metal , placing it in the bathroom as to not loose it. She quickly changed out of her jeans and blouse and into a loose silk tank top and shorts. She shrugged gently.
''I don't know.'' Maria murmured, smiling as she stepped back out. ''I'm not in the mood for anything in particular...'' she said, slidding under the covers next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: