Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:51 pm

LeBlanc laughed. "Ask your little friend, Bruno, about it. You'll see how much of a friend he really is."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm

John snorted and turned to Nova, "Are your friends getting then?"
"They should be coming out any moment, Zeke and Hiyashe started letting out the call to signal them." she answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 pm

LeBlanc smiled slightly, waiting for Bruno to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Zeke and Hiyashe came running towards them with the werewolves close by, "We got them like you asked!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Bruno and Cade arrived soon after, stopping short when they saw Logos, Ormi, and LeBlanc. Cade started snarling. As did Bruno. "The LeBlanc Syndicate!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 am

"I knew something wasn't right with those." Lani snarled baring her white teeth at them. Rukushi smirked and spoke, "They didn't look all that friendly either."
"How were we suppose to trust them then?" Nova growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:24 pm

LeBlanc laughed slightly and walked over to Cade. "Hello, again, love.", she said, smiling. "I thought I said that you weren't welcome in this town as long as blood flowed through my veins.", Cade snarled. "And you did. But, somebody helped me get in.", she said, and turned to face Bruno.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Nova turned to see the experssionless face of Alex's and her ears lowered down slightly.
I hope she isn't hurt. she thought then turned to see her comrades as they stood aside snarling quietly all glaring at LeBlanc and her group.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Bruno snarled slightly at LeBlanc. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about.", he growled. "Oh really, Bruno?", LeBlanc said. "I seem to remember a certain muscular werewolf blindly helping me sneak into the town.", she said, smiling. "Again, I don't know what the hell you're talking about!", Bruno said. LeBlanc laughed. "Very well. I was going to spare you, but since I'm obviously mistaken, I'll kill you first.", she said. Bruno snarled. "Try me.", he growled. LeBlanc smiled and delivered a powerful roundhouse kick to the left side of Bruno's face. Bruno staggered backwards slightly, but didn't delay in retaliating with a strong punch enhanced by his custom-made, spiked brass knuckles. LeBlanc growled, and a fast-paced melee battle ensued between LeBlanc and Bruno. Meanwhile, Logos was preoccupied with relentlessly unleashing a hail of bullets at Cade from his handguns, with Ormi standing by in case LeBlanc or Logos required assistance.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 am

"Get tubby!" Smith snarled. Nova grinned then charged towards Ormi with Sniper, Zeke, and Hiyashe flanking from behind. Rukushi then charged towards Logos with John, Owl, and Iggy close behind him. Alex shook her head then quickily took off down to town to get Taru and the others. Lani ran towards the forest to retrive John's, Rukushi's, and Smith's army.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Ormi smirked. He threw his shield with great force, and took out several of the ones attacking him. Logos pointed one of his guns at Rukushi and fired several rounds, then moved on to John, then Iggy, then Owl.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Nova landed back on all fours but Hiyashe crashed into her and the two flopped on to the ground. Zeke landed on all fours but charged at Ormi snarling, Sniper slowly came from behind snarling as well. Rukushi reared back and tumbled backwards, the others avoiding the bullets but they ended up falling hard on their stomachs as they tried to avoid them, one accidently though grazed along Owl's forehead and a small trail of blood came down from it. Quickly, Iggy guided his blind brother away from the fight so he wouldn't get hurt. Hoover came flying in with his powerful wings beating in the night sky. He screeched out loud, flexing out his claws.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm

LeBlanc eventually brought Bruno to the ground, and smiled in triumph. Seeing one of his strongest soldiers defeated greatly terrified Cade, and he lost focus for a few seconds. Unfortunately, in those few seconds, Logos fired several bullets into Cade's heart, and he fell to the ground clutching his chest.Logos then focused on Sniper, while Ormi attacked Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 am

Sniper quickly then flexed out his claws and leapt at Logos with his teeth bared. As for Zeke the younger Doberman pryed is jaws around Ormi's shield and began to tug at it trying to pull it out of grasp. Nova and Hiyashe turned their heads into the distance to see the huge lot of dogs coming then they turned their attetion to Cade, "We've got to watch him no matter what." Nova whined. Hiyashe nodded and the ran over to him. Lani came running in with a few generals of the three armies, and Alex was running in with Taru and his lot from town.
"Nova-sama we're coming!" some dogs cried out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:50 pm

LeBlanc, ormi, and Logos readied a cooperative strike. They unleashed it, causing a devestating amount of damage with Logos firing several bullets, Ormi throwing his shield, and LeBlanc throwing several daggers simultaneously, making it impossible to block one attack without becoming vulnerable to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Some dogs staggered backwards gasping as others hoped to avoid the hail of attacks, but Rukushi's army seemed to be too experinced for this kinda of stuff, Nova reliazed their speed, and balance mattered most for most Ninja Dogs of the Fuji Mountains and she heard they've been trained ever since they grew all of their adult teeth. But none of the dogs like Sniper would be able to outmatch their graceful skills. But espcially one caught her attetion as he lead out a small group away from the army and into the distance, an one thing clung to her mind, the Ninja Dogs has never experinced handguns or machines will they be able to handle it?
Zeke fell back yelping and Sniper got hit on the shoulder and he fell rolling to the ground. Smith barked orders and his army ran off into small groups attacking from different sides. Alex quickly ran over to the wounded dogs trying to avoid the blows and attacks. Chime and Hawk flanked from behind keeping guard as for Lani the stubborn Border Collie ran around with John helping give commands. Dogs got wounded from the blows but they struggled to get up and launce themselves, Hiyashe nudged Cade on the side of the head as she glanced around frantic. Nova stood by her friend as the two watched over him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Cade turned to face Hiyashe. "G-get Alex out of here...', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 pm

She nodded her head and began barking out, "Chime! Hawk! Get her out of here! We can't risk Alexd getting hurt!" The two dogs notified and began to tug at the hem of her jacket, she turned around to face them and they spoke quietly. She nodded her head and then hurried after them out of the mass of dogs.
"She's going." Hiyashe sopke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 pm

"G-good. Now, tell DArk wolf... I'll miss him....", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:18 am

"What in dog's world are you talking about?! If you think of dying, not yet your army still needs you!" Hiyashe barked frantically. Nova turned attetion to her firned and spoke, "We can't really stop his death and warriors die bravely as well."
"You're crazy! We should try to do something!" she snapped.
"Well, first thing, we gotta get Cade out of here." Nova answered glancing around.
"Need any help?" John volunteered as he came up with two generals.
"Maybe." Hiyashe smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:20 pm

CAde shook his head. 'No, it's useless... I've already lost too much blood...", he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:57 pm

"What's going on?" one of John's general asked. The dog was a sturdy Kai Dog with his black birstled fur and his sharp green eyes. His pointed ears twitched at every sound his nose twitched at every scent that comes across him.
"He got shot Storm Watch." his leader answered.
"Oh." he murmured turning away the other general muttered something and Storm Watch spoke, "Maxi! Speak up." The grey Borzoi ears twitched and she sighed shaking her head, "If we only can get Hydragena, she could try to help."
"Or Cross." Storm Watch snorted. Nova watched the two generals murmured as she glanced from Cade towards the city where Hawk and Chime took Alex for hiding. Hiyashe paced around with her head lowered, "Oh Alex is going to be in such misery if she finds out." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:49 am

Bruno saw that Cade was dying. He growled and got to his feet, his anger giving him new strength., He charged at LeBlanc, Ormi, and Logos, and grabbed each onei n turn, throwing them into a tree with great force.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Some dogs stopped on their tracks and they stood there watching Bruno gaped jawed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:05 pm

"GEt Cade back to the base. If we can't heal him, we might be able to find a way to help him...", Beuno said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next