Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm

BRuno put down the dumbbells and left the gym.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Alex glanced behind her to see the base then she quickly ran off with Nova and Lani both on either side of her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Bruno sighed as he left the base. He saw Alex, Nova, and Lani.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:51 pm

"Did you think anybody saw us?" Nova panted as they ran.
"If so, they would be calling right right after us." Lani answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 am

Bruno quickly caught up with the three.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:11 am

Lani stiffened slightly and turned around to see Bruno, she stood there and then Nova turned around as well with Alex beside her, "Bruno?! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 pm

"I know that you're going to help me find somebody, and I just wanted to say, thanks. I appreciate what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:38 pm

"Well then...It's no problem for any of us." Alex smiled speaking up. Nova and Lani nodded their heads in agreement.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Bruno smiled. "Again, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 pm

They all nodded then all said goodbye and ran off down towards town.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm

BRuno smiled and walked back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:11 pm

Once they hit the pavement of the street, the three spilt up and promised to meet each other in the park. The two dogs agreed and ran off looking the streets as Alex was going to look into shops and clubs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:02 pm

(Shall Bruno's new girl be played by me or you?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:32 am

Ooc\\
Hm...I dunno.
owo;
-shrugs-

Bic//
Sniper came to base with the others and saw Zeke along with Hiyashe posted outside.
"You came back!" she barked.
"Of course, now where is Nova?" he asked his cousin and the Shiba.
"She went into town with Alex and Lani. They had some buisness to attened to." Zeke answered.
"We came all the way here to know the leader is in town." Smith glowered, "Let's go then, I'm not going to wait any longer." He turned around and began to run off with Rukushi and John. Owl and Iggy both gasped then they ran after them, "Leaders please wait!" Sniper shook his head an dspoke before taking off. "Be on guard cous."
"I'm always am." he smiled at Sniper before his cousin ran down after the brothers and the leaders.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Lani sniffed around the streets glancing at human to human with her brown eyes, her floppy ears twitched every once in a while as any human spoke and she strained to hear their voices. Her nose twitched slightly and she turned around to see herself by a moive theater. She glanced around to see humans pouring out of the theater in groups or pairs.
"Hm...this place I would like to go in, but not doubt they are going to kick me out." she whined.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:38 am

(I'll play her)Just then, a beautiful girl strolled out of the theatre past Lani. She was alone. Once she reached the shadows on an alley nearby, she turned into a wolf and took off.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:44 am

She blinked gaped-jaw and then she shook her head and murmured, "Aha!" Lani lopped around and then began to run after the girl with her paws running across the pavement. At once Nova saw her friend running and she began to follow Lani. Nova threw her head back to call in Alex, and in the distance a whistle responded, and thumping of her sk8ter shoes was heard.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:48 am

THe girl-well, werewolf- turned back to see two dogs and girl chasing her. She sped up, thinking they wished her harm.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 am

Alex's brown eyes widen then she cupped her hands, "Please stop! We're not going to hurt! We just need to ask you something!" Lani and Nova barked in agreements with her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 am

THe werewolf stopped and turned around, taking her human form again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 am

Alex was panting slightly as Lani and Nova stopped on either side of her too they took a moment before they even spoke.
"I'm sorry to suddenly chase you, I didn't mean to startle you at all." Lani spoke smiling.
"We came here to find a girl for a friend of our's." Alex said rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am

"My name is LeBlanc. What is this friend like?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 am

"Oh, my name is Alex by the way and these are my friends Nova and Lani, she spoke, "And our friend, I think you need to meet him in person, I think it's the best way to."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 am

LeBlanc nodded. "Mind if I bring a few friends of my own?", she asked, snapping her fingers. Two men stepped from the shadows, one slim, tall, and olding two hadguns, the other short, rotund, and holding a large shield. "These are Logos and Ormi."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:04 am

Nova and Lani started snarling as they saw Logos holding the handguns. Alex's eyes widen then she bent down and placed a hand on either of their heads, "Calm down you two." The dogs have a huff and gave a bark, "aim a gun and you might loose that hand." Lani retorted before stepping back behind Alex, she shook her head and spoke, "As you wish, follow us then. Nova lead the way." The small collie nodded her head and turned around and was about to take off till she saw Sniper in the distance, "Nova! Wait! The leaders want to speak!"
"Ack! Right now!" she whined.
"So I came all this way for nothing?" he asked.
"No not really." Owl murmured turning to see his brother Iggy trotting in with Rukushi, John, and Smith.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 am

Logos smiled slightly, and laughed quietly. "The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tail and not their tongue. Speech isn't a blessing, young one, but a curse.", he said. It was obvious that he was a man of few words. Regardless, he put away his guns, but kept his hands near them just in case. LeBlanc sighed. "Very well, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next