Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1x1 with Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:50 pm

"You know we wouldn't be here if you hadn't told anyone," Mark muttered over to Elle. They had had this conversation about six times now, but he still wasn't tired of it. "It you just would've kept your mouth shut we would be fine, and I would still be at the other highschool playing basketball with the team. But no, you had to tell everyone we were different. Elle, the government can't tell we're werewolves unless someone tells them!" He sighed walking up to the building thinking it was ancient.

"Well sory for the...seventh? time now Mark. I thought people would accept it better than they did." Elle sighed happily and somewhat ashamed.

"Take it better? How were they supposed to take it? 'Oh you're a freak, that's fine. We'll all still be friends," Mark said impersonating what thought he thought that Elle had had about the others.

"Just get over it!" Elle said and smiled before adding, "It's not like we can do anything now, let's just have fun!"

Adrian was already at the school. It's not like he had much better to do. He didn't see the point of sending a vampire to a school however, he could never graduate. It's not like he was going to get physically any older than he was. He had been 19 for about 20 years now give or take a few. He shrugged to himself, but also thought about the fact that werewolves were here. "Great...this is going to be fun..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Roxa dragged Iggy through the large metal gates into the school yard. "Interesting looking isn't it?" She asked Iggy.
Iggy gave her a shrug. "I've seen better..." he mumbled quietly. Then paused, "do...you smell dog?" He looked at Roxa with a confused expression.
Roxa only laughed, she haden't told Iggy there were werewolves here yet. The odds of getting himaway from his house was slim enough without him knowing there where wolves around at the school. "Maybe," she said innocently.
Iggy gave her a glare, "no way!" He hissed, "I'm not staying here. You can't make me do this." Iggy turned and tried to storm off but was caught up in Roxa's persistant hand. "Let go," he groaned.
Roxa frowned, "aww Iggy come on. Live a little, for me." She gave him an innocent puppy dog stare. "Please..."
Iggy looked at her expression with disbelief, "where did you learn that one?" He sighed, giving in to her innocence. "F-Fine then...but I won't like it."
Roxa smiled, "of course Iggy." She pulled him along towards the school with the same skip in her step as before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:52 am

Ooc: Mow? Movie?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:25 pm

ooc: sorry, I wasn't able to get on yesterday

bic:
Mark walked up with Elle to the school before saying, "I really wish they didn't bring vampires here. It makes the school smell so bad." He took a breath in and made somewhat of a gaging noise after he did so.

Elle just smiled and said, "Think of it this way, maybe we won't end up being enimies with them anymore, and maybe you'll learn to love the smell." She began looking around for someone else to talk to.

"Yah right," Mark said and laughed before looking around as well. This was a really weird school.

Adrian sat quietly for a while. He looked around counting out as many werewolves as he could. So far he was at about 25 while there were only 13 vampires that had passed him. He sighed and stood up before scratching his head. He saw a couple vampires, one very reluctant to be at the school, walking towards the building. He walked over to them and said, "So where were you two from before you had to go here?" He thought it was a little awkward, but he didn't really have anyone to talk to, and didn't really know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Roxa stopped walking when she thought someone had addressed herself and Iggy. She gave a friendly smile seeing the other vampire boy sitting around with a bored expression. "Pardon me?" She asked with an innocent blink of her brown eyes. "I'm not sure I understand." She knew Iggy was horrible with social conversations, so she'd help him stay out of talking as much as she could.

Iggy stared at the floor with a blank expression, he'd been hoping not to be noticed. Looked like things, once again, weren't in his favor. He stood half hidden behind Roxa, not as if he were shy, but more as if he was being persistant to leave the other vampire alone. Iggy wished Roxa weren't restraining him from taking off, he'd really like to leave this school. There was werewolves everywhere, it made the hairs on the back of his neck rise.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:57 pm

"Well you're the talkative bunch aren't you?" Adrian said and laughed a little. He then once again said, "Where are you two from? That's what I had asked." He looked at the two curiously. He wasn't sure how old they truely were, but they didn't act too old. Well then again he couldn't make many assumptions, he was only about 39 really even though he looked 19. He smiled at the two attempting to make conversation even though it felt weird to him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:11 pm

"Oh," Roxa smiled back. "Um, over there sorta." She pointed in the general direction, "we live near here. I don't bother to remember the street name though." She gave a passive shrug of her shoulders before pausing, she should probably tell this boy their names. "I'm Roxa by the way, and this guy is Iggy." She poked Iggy's forehead playfully, as if erging him to become more social. "What's your name?" She asked with a innocent smile.

Iggy batted her finger away from his face with a role of his eyes. He gave Roxa's hand a persistant tug. No more talking, lets go! He didn't know where, but as long as if was away from other vampires and werewolfs...or maybe just anything that walked. He'd be happy to go there. Like back home, he reallly wanted to go there...
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:00 pm

"It's Adrian," Adrian said and somewhat forced a smile. He then paused and said, "I'm from Iowa." (I have no idea where the school is, I just came up with a random state name XD) He then shrugged a little not really knowing what else to say. He thought for a moment before deciding to ask, "So what do you think about the werewolves being here?"

ooc: should we have our werewolf charrie's meet as well soon?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Ooc: Probably. XP I should stop being lazy and start using him again! XD

Roxa gave Iggy's hand a hard squeeze when he tried to tug her away from her conversation. She didn't get many with Iggy around, the vampire tended to suck out peoples energy with his own depressions. "Adrian," Roxa repeated the name to better remember it later. "Um," she thought about Adrian's following question with interest. "It's and interesting idea, I'm willing to try it. Though I'm pretty sure it's going down in flames with the werewolves always being so snappy..." She giggled.

Iggy growled softly as a werewolf walked by him, a little to close for his comfert. He gave Roxa a look of utter dispare, why'd he have to come here again? He'd already forgotten her reason for dragging him along. Conversations, enemys everywhere...learning. All that terrible sort of stuff was here, stuff he avoided for good reasons. He tried to get his hand out of hers like he was a prisoner about to be taken in by the cops.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Swift continued to look around with his cold eyed expression. He let himself slide from the top of the stone walls the surrounded the school to the grassy floor below. He looked around once before sticking his hands in his pockets and walking around without a destination.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Adrian laughed a little and said, "Yah that's true. I think they also smell bad, that'll be hard to get used to." He glanced around at a few vampires and werewolves before looking at the other two again. "Do you know why we have to go here? I mean I've already gotten my highschool degree a while back. It's not like we're going to learn anything." He almost had the feeling it was some sort of trap that the government was putting them into. So this way they could keep the vampires and werewolves contained and potentially do whatever they want with them.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Elle and Mark both walked up closer to the school.
"I have a bad feeling about this Mark," Elle said looking at the building in front of her.

"Wow, and I thought you were Miss Optimisim," Mark said laughing a little before adding, "Come on, it will be fine." He walked up to the school and opened the front door.

ooc: Sorry that was so short XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:33 pm

"Hey stop it." Roxa whispered to Iggy quietly, "just behave okay?" She gave him a serious stare that made him stop his escape attempts. She looked back at Adrian and gave him a shrug, "well I went here beacuse I thought it would be cool. Also I'm trying to give this guy some social skills." She gave Iggy's hand a playfull tug, but recived only a irritated groan. She sighed softly and smiled, "I've passed highschool too...but that was an all vampire school. I'm not even sure the human government had any notice of it at the time."

"I've passed school too..." Mummbled Iggy almost to softly for Adrian to hear. He didn't make eye contact with the other vampire, his expression was still blank as he stared at the floor.
---

Swift walked along quietly with his hands burrowed deep in his jean's pockets. He took in some air and scrunched his nose at the vampire reek. Living dead. Not the most pleasent smell he'd ever encountered, he doupted he'd ever get used to it too.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Adrian looked around not really knowing what else to say. He wasn't used to talking with others, and it almost felt awkward to be here. He survayed the builidng trying to figure out what exactly was going on.

Mark walked inside, and it looked almost like it did on the outside. "Well this is just peachy," he said glancing around.

Elle smiled and said, "Well it is sort-of homey."

"Not really," Mark said before adding, "Come on, we should find someone to talk to so I don't have to keep talking to you."

ooc: sorry, writer's block cause of finals...bleck!
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Ooc: eww yuck! Finals...

Iggy dared to look up at Adrian when he stopped talking. He recodnised the expression on the other boy's face, same cluless discomfert expression Iggy had all the time. It was like staring into a mirror. Iggy relaxed at Adrian's discomfert, being a vampire to more than just blood. He fed off people's mood too, since Roxa was constantly happy, he was constantly depressed. Meeting someone in an awkward position, like him, Iggy calmed and became more barable to others.

Roxa noticed Iggy pirk up, she looked at Adrian, understanding perfectly how Iggy's twisted emotions worked. "Do you want to explore the school with us?" She asked Ardian with a gentle friendly smile. She let go of Iggy's hand, the vampire would stay with them now that he'd found someone to pirk up his mood.
-------
Swift looked around, his posture slouched and tense as if he expected a vampire to lung forward and attack him. He paused when he heard shouting and growling coming from behind the school. He wandered over, and as to be expected, there was a fight going on between a vampire gang and a werewolf gang. The vampires were crouched low and hissing while the werewolves growled. Some of the boys had even changed into their wolf forms, with only two boys left in human form. He sighed and watched them tense to fight.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:24 pm

ooc: sorry again...only one more final and then my posts will be better! (which is after tomorrow)

bic:
"Sure," Adrian said looking at the two. He was slightly confused by Iggy, but he figured that Roxa had been a much kinder human before she became a vampire. He pushed away his thought of them, while reminding himself to continue it later, before thinking of the now.
"So do you know where we go first then?" He wasn't quite sure of the layout of the school or anything, but he figured that they probably weren't familiar with it either.

When Mark and Elle had stepped into the building, Mark had gotten an immidate feeling like he should leave. Something didn't feel right to him, but he wasn't quite sure what. It almost felt like to him that he was never going to leave again, or like he was trapped. But then again he felt that way about a lot of things, but to him this felt somewhat different.

Elle glanced at Mark after his comment and said, "Fine, we'll find someone to talk to, but put on a happier face. No one's gonna want to talk to a grouch."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Ooc: It's fine! ^_^
bic:
Roxa gave a casual shrug, "I dunno. I guess we should start with inside and figure out the school yards afterwards." With a energy filled spin she turned to face the large, wooden double doors that came to her as the main enterance to the school. She walked up the small flight of concret(sp?) stairs, then turned to face the two boys with a happy and content smile. "Come on," she said it like Roxa was encouraging a dog to come to her.

Iggy rolled his eyes but followed after her at a slower pace. Looking up at her like he was a dog. He felt Roxa scoop up his hand again until Adrian followed. It's like I'm her prisoner... He thought with a soft sigh.
---
Swift watched the verbal fight turn to imeditate tension. One of the vampires was starting to get really worked up. To the point where one of his comrades had to hold the fabric on his shoulder as a restraint. One of the wolves tensed as if to lung forward as the fight grew more vicious sounding.
"Leaches!" snarled one of the few werewolves on scene that had kept his human form.
The restrained vampire lost it. He lunged forward, the fabric on his shoulder ripped, and he plowed into the accusing werewolf. After that a fight started with both ganges, the few werewolves and vampires watching chanted them on like childeren. Swift remained motionless and calm, watching the fight go on. "Idiots..." He growled softly, it was mostly toward the government for placing the two hating species together. He watched the fight rage on.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:26 pm

"Alright," Adrian said quietly looking around. It felt so weird for him to be here, and what else was the government going to do? It's not like they could keep all of them there forever. Most of the vampires here had already graduated before, and none of them were happy about re-taking courses. He didn't want to be doing this the rest of his life...which could mean forever.

Mark was listening to a few people around him. He then smiled and turned to Elle before saying, "There's a fight outside Elle! Let's watch!" He said this as if he was about seven. He loved seeing things like go on; it gave him a rush, and he loved it. In fact, he probably loved being in the fight more than anything.

Elle rolled her eyes before saying, "No. Knowing you, you'll probably jump right in the middle of the fight and join in."

"I don't have to listen to you," Mark said and crossed his arms.

"But if you do we won't get in deep trouble on our first day."

"Who cares?" Their argument continued like this for a minute more until they both just stopped talking and were looking at each other somewhat angrily.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Roxa wasn't conserned with such things, it seemed like a chance to better get to know the werewolves. She was interested in that dispite what the government requested of her and Iggy. She heard the depressed vampire's sigh and looked over. "Why don't you walk with Adrian?" She commented to him with a gentle smile.

Iggy looked over at her, then back at the other vampire. "Idon't know him though..." He complained. Iggy felt his hand get rejected anyways, followed by a gentle shove that sent him into walking beside Adrian. He picked up on the other vampire's worries and pirked up imediately.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 pm

ooc: sorry that was such a long wait. I had forgotten about the 1x1 and Series Based folder, so when I remembered I was like oh no! lol ^^

bic:
Adrian glanced quizzically at Iggy. This vampire confused him so badly. How could his feelings always seem to be opposite of his? Quite frankly he just didn't get it, but it wasn't his problem so he shoved the thought away quickly. He forced somewhat of a smile towards Iggy when he was forced to walk next to him. He didn't mind it, but he did feel somewhat bad for him by always getting pushed around.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Ooc: XD it's alright!

Roxa smiled, it was rare to see Iggy in such a mood. THough on the downside it ment someone else was in worry or depression... She couldn't help but ask him. "Is something bugging you?" She asked Adrian in a friendly gentle voice. She took out a slip of paper, her locker number and combo. She memorized the number and started looking at the long wall of lockers on Adrian's side of the hallway while awaiting his answer.

Iggy looked at her in complaint, he never got to feel this uplifted around her...and she never left him alone. He'd finally found someone to pirk up his mood, like a advile against Roxa, and she went and dug into the source of Iggy's good mood. He narrowed his eyes at Roxa before looking back at Adrian quietly, also curious for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Swift watched the fight rage into choas. He watched what he'd been most interested in come into play. The teachers. Some elder vampires, and some werewolves. They seemed calm enough about working together, which surprised him. The vampire teachers grabbed the main provoking vampires while the werewolves did the same. Holding back the leader and runnerup of each gang. He smiled, but remained absolutly silent as he watched a teacher snap at the cheering classmates to leave and get ready for class.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Adrian scratched the back of his head before saying, "Well yah." He then paused a moment before continuing on, "What are they gonna do with us once we 'graduate' again? I mean they can't just keep us here forever, unless if they can. We've already let them push us around this far." He was completely lost, but maybe they would know. Chances were that they didn't however.

"Never mind," Mark said before saying, "I'm going to go explore, later." He walked away from Elle and around the school. After a few minutes he found a gym, or what looked like to be a gym. He found a large wooden bucket and they had a few basketballs in them. He picked up one and began shooting hoops boredly.

Elle shrugged her shoulders. She didn't feel comfortable being alone, but she could handle it. She walked around the building venturing up onto some of the top floors. It didn't look very clean up there, and she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be up here.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Roxa looked over at Adrian again, she opened her mouth to say something, but no answer came to her. She then gave a passive shrug, "guess we'll know when that day comes..." She looked back over at the lockers, "there it is!" She skipped over to her new locker, doing the combo and opening the metal door. It wasn't a bad locker....but it wasn't great either. Rusty, no paint what-so-ever. She stuffed her bag and other things inside. It was first day of school, and her locker was already stuffed to the point of exploding... She giggled and slamed the door shut, locking it up before adding to Adrian. "I'm sure it won't be anything bad, I mean. What would they want with us? It's just so we can get to know the werewolves better..." Maybe...great. Now she was caught up in wonder too. She just smiled and looked at Adrian, "shall we find your locker next?"

Iggy watched her without a word, giving a smile at seeing she'd already set alarms for her locker. Why was he so happy? It was just one worried person right? No....there had to be another. He blinked and looked at Roxa. Her? No way! Iggy paused before smiling, "I think I'm begining to like this school." He said to himself with a pleasent smile.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:09 pm

"Sure," Adrian said looking around. He looked at the number and said, "I think it's back a ways. I thought I might have seen it a bit ago." He looked at the number again before turning around and glancing at the lockers around the hall.

Mark continued shooting hoops. He did this when he was either nervous, bored, or confused. It was a good place for him to think. Too bad he didn't know what was concerning him so much.

Elle walked around in the dusty halls. She made a small surprised sound when she thought she saw a shadow. She laughed nervously before continuing on, rather scared at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Movie
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next