Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Movie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Roxa nodded and tried to pirk up her mood, seeing Iggy's own positive mood change due to her's dropping. She didn't want him getting to wound up, when Iggy got wound up he sort of...lost it. If that was even the correct word for it. Memories of him bouncing off of walls and laughing none stop still haunted her, being a horrible choice of taking the other vampire to a funeral. She walked with Adrian, trying to give some space between her and Iggy for a while.

Iggy on the other hand, was having a blast. He hummed softly, in an absolute pleasent mood. "What's your locker number?" He asked the other vampire cheerfully, trying to be aware of Adrian's new locker's location. Unless of course Adrian already knew where he was going to find it, it would still be good to know where the other vampire would go once and a while if he needed to meet him again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:05 pm

"It's erm...right over, here," Adrian said walking up to it. He then opened it up putting a brown backpack into it. "It's staying there all year," he said and laughed a little before slamming the locker shut.

Mark got bored of shooting hoops, which rarely happened, but it did on occasion. He walked out of the gym looking for his locker. He eventually stopped at one that was his. "007, nice," he said to himself before opening it up and putting a Nike bag into it. He glanced around beginning to wonder where Elle went off to.

Elle looked around and sneezed ( Sneeze lol) at all of the dust. She wanted to find her way back, but was having a hard time doing so.

ooc: should Elle find anything interesting up there? just curious ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Roxa smiled at Adrian's actions, forcing herself to forgett her troubles. Adrian seemed happier too now, that was good. Though it ment she'd have to start restrianing Iggy again so he didn't run off and hurt himself somewhere. She looked around at all the rows of lockers, "your turn now Iggy." She said with a soft smile.

Iggy felt himself drop slowly energy wise, depression was creeping up on him like a preditor after prey. "I don't need too," he told her quietly. "I have no things to put away." He felt sorta trapped now, both Roxa and Adrian were in a content mood. Iggy gave a soft sigh, "I have to use the washroom." He lied, it was a horrible lie, seeing as how vampires never needed to use the washroom in the first place. He walked off quickly, so that Roxa couldn't grab him or anything.

Ooc: Sure! If you have something in mind for her to find. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Swift watched the last of the people dissapear amoung their own kind. It was like the school was slipt perfectly in half. Just wait 'till clas starts He said to himself with a roll of his eyes, utter chaos would surely erput. Especially if they were put in a seating plan. He sighed gently before walking along into the school again.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Adrian glanced at Iggy and said, "Alright," before realizing what he had actually said. "Does he always get depressed like that?" He asked over to Roxa curiously. He had no clue how Iggy worked, and how everything worked for that matter.

Mark walked around quietly finding random people. He needed someone else to talk to before class began, or before he found Elle.

ooc: I haven't thought about it; what do you want her to find? Or something along the lines of finding? (I don't want to mess up your plot! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Ooc: DX ahh! Idk, don't worry about the plot. Razz It's just guidlines anyways...
bic;

Roxa watched Iggy run off and gave a soft sigh. "It depends,"she replied gently, "on the people's moods around him." She took Ardian's hand and raced after Iggy, "we need to find him before he does something he'll regret..."

Iggy saw Roxa come after him, great.. He gave a depressed sigh before racing off down the hallway and stopping at the boy's washroom enterance. The washrooms were separated in schools, he smiled, that meant she couldn't get him here. He walked in, only to find a small group of werewolves hanging around there. The group looked up at him and growled when they scented he was a vampire. "Get out," one growled. "Last I checked vampires don't use washrooms."
Iggy didn't say anything he slink past them into one of the stalls, and sat and the toilet. He looked up at the celing with a frown, why did everyone have to be so happy? He questioned himself before sinking his teeth into his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:14 pm

"I'll go in," Adrian said before entering the washroom. He saw a few werewolves and he glanced at them angrily.
One of them then stated, "Get out of here. This is no place for you."
Adrian laughed a little and said, "Oh, so you're too chicken to go out of the washroom and talk; are you too afraid that we'll beat you up for it?" He then turned around looking at the stalls before saying, "Iggy! Come back out."
He could hear the werewolves growling behind him, but he was ignoring them for the moment.

Elle walked around eventually finding a door that didn't seem dusty. She walked over to it and opened it up to find something...odd. It looked like very technological things, and a computer screen had an FBI sign on it. She then quietly said, "Well that can't be good," before walking inside completely to see what she could find.

Mark glanced around boredly. He had absolutely nothing to do, and he couldn't find Elle; the only person he really knew here.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Roxa nodded in agreement and watched Adrian dissapear into the washroom. She leaned against the stone walls almost casualy, except for the expression of consern on her face. She could hear others in there too, snickering and growling. Werewolves obviously. She gave a worried sigh, but made no further actions against it for now. Adrian and Iggy could take on a couple werewolves if need be...

Iggy froze when he heard Adrian's voice. He lifted his feet from the floor so that he was crouched on the toilet and unvisable from below. Juring the short time he already had multiple bite marks on his wrists, some so bad they even met his bone. Blood dripped onto the floor gently, it wasn't major blood loss, because there were only two puncture wounds per bite. He winced at hearing Adrian's laughter, and gave a soft growl when the other vampire approched the stalls. "Go away," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am

"I'm not leaving," Adrian said almost childish-like but continued with saying, "You don't want to kill yourself on your first day now do you?" He had never met a depressed vampire before; it actually kind of entertained him.

Elle heard the door slam shut behind her. "I guess I'm finding another way out," she muttered to herself before looking at the computer screens. Many of them were security cameras around the building, and she didn't know what the rest were. They had some strange typing on them that didn't make sense. She shrugged it off for the moment before seeing Mark on one of the cameras. She smiled and said, "You're really that bored?" She laughed a little before beginning to look for a way out, she was fed up with this floor.

Mark leaned against the locker quietly. He didn't want to go to class and didn't really see anyone to talk to. He felt like a helpless case here.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 pm

"What's the point?" He sighed weakly, "I didn't want to come here anyway. Roxa made me..." He felt his depression worsen, as well as some bordum. So Adrian was entertained with his depression...what no worry? Great. Normaly it was another person's worry that got him feeling well enough to stay alive. At least, that was how it worked with Roxa. "Stay then, I guess." He couldn't make Adrian leave, as much as he wanted too. He sunk his teeth into his wrist again.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:44 pm

"Dude it's not like we had a choice, otherwise I'd still be in Key West," Adrian said to him before beginning to feel a little sorry for him. Roxa did really control him mostly, but he did need it. He had twisted emotions and was probably the only vampire Adrian had med that would commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Iggy felt a slight change in his own emotion. Though not alot due to the group of snikering werewolves, "we always have a choice." Iggy replied softly, after pulling his wrist out of his mouth, that one had gotten pretty deep too...

Roxa figetted, what was taking so long? Just grab him and drag him out, he won't come on his own free will. She straightened up from leaning against the wall and stood in the washroom doorway. Pondering weither she should go in or not... Screw it. Boy or girl's washroom, it didn't matter when someone was in trouble. She walked in and was imediately snarled at by the werewolves.
"What's wrong with you vampires?" One snarled, "this is a Boy's Washroom! And vampires don't need washrooms in the first place!!"
Roxa ignored it all, she spotted Adrian trying to talk it out with Iggy. She looked at the floor and spotted the tiny puddles of blood. Great... She sighed and walked over. "Send a boy to do a girl's job," she muttered before ripping the stall door open and pulling Iggy out. The other vampire struggled against her and cryed out in surprise, "let go!" He shrieked, "let go let go let go let go!"
Roxa rolled her eyes and dragged him out of the washroom by both hands.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Adrian looked shocked at Roxa coming in. He watched her drag him out before he quickly said, "Well that works too." He walked out after the two before looking at the werewolves and saying, "Later losers." He laughed a little before leaving the washroom.

Mark leaned against his locker boredly. He yawned feeling slightly tired from being so bored.

Elle found another door to walk of. She followed a path for a while before ending up at another door. She forced it open and ended up in the washroom at the teachers lounge. She quickly ran out to go find Mark and tell him about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 pm

"No!" Iggy tried to pull himself away, but only managed to fall back onto the floor. He watched helplessly as he was dragged out of the boy's washroom and back into the hallway with her.
Roxa knelt down beside him and twisted his hands around to see the damage. She gave a soft sigh and still restraining him with one hand, grabbed some ready bandage roll from her vest pocket. It wasn't uncommon for Iggy to bite himself, but it must have gotten bad for him to bite down to the bone. "Stop struggling!" She growled, "it's your own fault for making yourself bleed. She wrapped the bandages around the wrist bites to stop the bleeding, and make it harder for him to bite his wrists again until it healed over. She finished with one and started on his other wrist, which wasn't as bad due to Iggy being right handed. Roxa looked up at Adrian when the other vampire joined them. "Thanks for helping," she replied cheerfully. "But with Iggy you need force, not words." She gave him a wink, before finishing up Iggy's other wrist and placing the remaining bandages in her pocket again.
She still held on tight to his hand, knowing if she let go he'd run off somewhere else to attempt suicide again or something.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:19 am

"I'll remember that next time," Adrian said before asking, "Is he the only vampire you know that will attempt to commit suicide?" He didn't really mean to say it while Iggy was there, it just sort of slipped out in the midst of his confusion.

Elle ran along the halls eventually finding Mark. She smiled and said, "I found something really cool!" She wasn't going to tell him what it was though, he would have to see for himself. And she kinda wanted to go and look at it again.

Mark glanced at her confused, "So then what is it?" He didn't know anything could be cool around here, and at least this 'cool' thing might give him something to do now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:42 am

Roxa shook her head, "vampires can't die on natural causes. So eventually we'll all commit suicide one day." She patted Iggy's head before standing up, and hauling him up along with her. "Besides, Iggy's normally like this. So it would be great to get some help with him if you don't mind." She gave a soft smile to Adrian, normally she could handel it. But if she planned to be good in school she might not have all the free time she needed to make sure Iggy stayed around depressed vampires.

"Don't treat me like a child," Iggy growled. Ticked off that, once again, she'd come in and stopped him. So the boy/girl labeled washrooms wouldn't stop her afterall. What a bother, and now she was recruting others to restrain him? "I hate school.." he mumbled. "Can we please go home now?"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:15 pm

ooc: are you going to introduce your werewolf back in? if so, we should get our characters talking so that Mark and Elle aren't arguing with each other all the time (it's hard to argue with myself lol! ^^)

bic:

Adrian nodded and said, "Sure why not?" He felt bad for Iggy still, but maybe if he had more than one person to hang around with he wouldn't be so depressed all of the time.
He glanced around saying somewhat sarcastically, "We should get to class soon shouldn't we?"

ooc: bleck sorry...writer's block...I think I used all my writing on your other RP just now haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Ooc: haha! It's okay. ^_^ And I'll re-introduce him. I was just being lazy. Razz
bic:

Roxa looked around, and suddenly realized the bell had already gone off. "Oh, opps!" She pulled out the sheet of paper that had held her locker number, her schedual was printed on the back. "I've got English first..." She looked at the room number, no idea where that room was. She looked up at the others, "What do you guys have?"

Iggy hesitated, then gave a defeated sigh and pulled out his schedual. Wonderfull, he had English too... He wouldn't be surprised if Roxa spiked all his classes into being the same as her's. "English..." He replied with a slightly irritated tone.
---

Swift walked down the hall, his schedual gripped neatly with two fingers. He had math, not the greatest subject in his opinion. He'd already scopped out the classroom and was walking towards it before the late bell whent. As he walked in he saw a typical sight. The classroom had been split by the students, one half werewolves and one half vampires. The ones closest to the other side snarled threats and anger. He sighed and took a seat at the back of the room, on the werewolve's side. He watched the teacher walk in, a werewolf. He had messy brown hair and propper teacher wear clothes, some round glasses slide down on his nose so that he constantly had to push them back up. He looked at his watch.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 pm

"Man, I got math, later," Adrian said to the two slightly disappointed that he didn't get a class with them. The only people was talking to he didn't get a class with. He looked at his schedule before walking away from the two. It would take him a minute to find the class.

Mark heard the bell ring, "Dang. You'll have to show me later." He then walked away towards the English room. While Elle had been gone he had taken the time to figure out where his first few classes were. He sat down in one of the seats closest to the vampire side seeing as it was one of the only seats left. He sighed not caring too much; he wouldn't bother them if they didn't bother him.

Elle waved 'bye' before walking to her first class; art. She loved art, and so she was really excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:04 pm

"Bye," Roxa watched him walk off towards his first class. Maybe they had some other classes together. She turned to Iggy and smiled pleasently, taking his hand and leading him along towards her room number. "It won't be so bad," she incouraged. "There's bound to be a bunch of irritated kids in class with the whole mix thing."

Iggy rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself. Letting Roxa drag him along to their first class. When they finally found it the late bell had long gone off, just one more thing on his side today. They walked in only to meet the irritated gaze of their English teacher, "finally decided to show up?" She asked with a frown. Iggy liked that, half this class was mad at the werewolf/vampire mix. It mad him not only very content and happy, but rather hyper as well. "Sorry, we couldn't find it." He laughed randomly as the tables turned, he was now the one dragging Roxa along to a seat also near the center of the room. So that he got a good dose of all the glares and action.
---

Swift watched some more kids walk in. The teacher glanced at his clock again before introducing himself to the class, "Good morning." He started, "I will be your teacher for this year." He wrote his name on the board, neat hand writing style words that spelled out: Mr.Williams. He yawned, finding himself bored already.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Elle was relieved. Her class had only werewolves in it. It actually made her smile, well except when she found out her teacher was a vampire, and an old one at that. The woman didn't even look young, as if she was stuck in her sixties forever. Elle shook her head before feeling slightly sorry for her, but she forced a smile back on her face so her mood wouldn't be ruined.

Mark glanced over at another vampire how didn't seem too mad. This made him curious, so he asked about it. "Dude, why are you so happy?" he didn't ask it in a mean way, more of a confused and curious way.

Adrian walked in really late to the classroom just in time to see the teacher writing his name on the board. He sat down in the back of the class not to disturb anyone, but he wasn't sure if he was really going to like it with a werewolf teacher.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Iggy looked over at the werewolf that had appeared to be talking to him. He shrugged, "well why not?" He knew perfectly well why not, but he wasn't going personal with someone he'd just met. He glanced at the teacher writting her name on the board, but didn't bother to read it. He'd never had a propper conversation with a werewolf before, he wasn't depressed because of all the anger, and the werewolf wasn't trying to rip his head off out of hate. Perfect conditions. "Why are you so happy?" He asked back playfully.

Roxa looked over at Iggy when she saw he'd found conversation. Good, you need some more friends. She told him silently. She looked at the teacher starting up the attendance. She waited for her turn and spoke her name when it was called, she watched Iggy do the same before turning back to the werewolf. Figures he'd find a werewolf friend. She smiled and looked over at the teacher boredly.
---

Swift watched the teacher do attendance his his class as well. Most of the kids, if not all of them, were there. The teacher nodded once he'd finished and started handing out a course outline sheet around the classroom. He watched the teacher silently.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:29 pm

"I just got away from a really clingy girl. Thank heaven she loves art," Mark said back to the guy. He was surprised that he was even talking to him in the first place, normally he would be really mad right now. He then said, "I'm Mark by the way."

Adrian received and outline and looked down at it. He had no idea why he had to be there; he had clearly learned all of these things. This was going to be an annoying and probably boring year for him. How could they just decide to teach vampires that probably already have all of this knowledge? It was just strange for him.

Elle looked up at the board to see the teacher writing her name on it and then writing down a few class rules. So today would just be full of rules and then the next like a normal school day. This was going to be just fine for her standards.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:26 pm

"You're lucky," Iggy replied with a roll of his eyes. "I'm still stuck with my clingy girl." He did a swift gesture at Roxa, quick enough so that she wouldn't notice yet slow enough for the werewolf to understand what he ment. "My name's Iggy," he replied to Mark's introduction. "Pleasure to meet you Mark."

Roxa haden't caught Iggy's gesture, but in her being protective she'd been listening in on their conversation. If it wouldn't have blown her cover she would have konked Iggy on the head for saying something like that. She made no such move though, and watched the teacher start to talk about what to expect to learn in the English class.
---

Swift glanced down at the sheet as it was put down in front of him. Being a werewolf, of course he'd never learned any of this stuff yet. He skimmed through it casually only to stop as he heard the teacher make the worst statement ever... They were to have a seating plan for half the year... Swift listened the the class' enraged roars. At this rate all the teachers in this school would be murdered...
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Mark laughed a little before saying, "Yah, I guess the clingy girl thing happens to all of us then." He paused before hearing him say his name and he replied, "Well it's cool to meet you too." He didn't really know what else to say seeing as a few of the werewolves were glaring at him already. He attempted to ignore it as best as he could, but it was getting to him a bit. He then decided to say, "So I guess you got dragged here too then?"

"Wonderful," Adrian said sarcastically when the teacher said seating arrangements. He really did not want that to happen, just having to sit in the same room with them was bad enough already. At least he wouldn't have to pay attention though.

Elle listened to the teacher quietly. She was getting quite bored, but still in a good mood seeing as all of the others in her class were werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   1x1 with Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Movie
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next