Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with: Movie Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Alright, I'll post my intro in a second.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Sara shivered, wrapped in her fleece blanket, staring despondentaly out the window. It was dumping snow, and the radio announced was stating that the roads were completely closed.
"Nate" She called, her voice catching a bit.
"Nate, Mum and Dad are stuck down town, we're trapped, alone" She murmured, shaking his head and sighing. She glanced at her twin, arms wrapped around her knees. Sara was not used to being stuck somewhere, inside, without her parents. She sighed, and shook her head, tucking her hair behind ear and glancing at Adrian, their cousin. His parents were tucked downtwon as well, and it seemed they wouldn't be seeing them for awhile.

Adrian glanced at Sara, feeling sort of bad for his cousin. She looked freezing, odviously it didn't get down to minus twenty in London.
"You alright?" He asked her gently, worried about her.
"I guess" She murmured, in a soft voice, he sighed, and glanced at his cell phone. His mom had been the one to call, all the parents were trapped down town, unable to get back to the cabin. There was no limit on how many days they would be trapped here, and they were already getting on eachothers nerves.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 am

Nate glanced over at his sister knowing that she was frightend. He wasn't sure what to tell her really, he was worried alright, but not as much as she was. "Maybe look at it like we get a few days to ourselfs without the parents making us wearing turtlenecks," he said over to her hoping that it would make her feel somewhat better. That was the only positive thing he could think of as to being stuck there with their cousins. Adrian was used to this kind of living and Elle wasn't, but she was too much of an antisocial cumquat for him to care.

Elle glanced up momentarily from her reading to look at her cousins. She didn't want to think about being trapped in here with her cousins for a few days without her parents, so she continued to read to keep her mind off of it. The only problem was that all of the books she brought were murder mysteries, and people usually were trapped somewhere before the murder came, so it was kinda freaking her out more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Shaye bit her lip, looking at Nate and rolling her eyes.
"They only made you wear a turtle neck" She pointed out, though her green eyes looked amused for a moment. She moved closer to him, feeling safer near her twin. She glanced at Elle, all she had done for like the last week was read, and now they were trapped, could freaking starve to death, and all she was doing was reading. She glanced at Adrian, he looked relaxed, but that was normal. He lived in the middle of nowhere, doing stuff with horses or something, so he should be used to this. She moved her back, resting absentmindedly against Nate, this was normal, they were twins, so they were closer then the average siblings, and had, apparently, become inseperable when they were little.

Adrian smiled, "I'm going to make some dinner, anyone in the mood for pizza?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood. It felt odd, he was related to these people, yet, he hadn't spoken to them, really, at all since coming here. Elle had been buried in her book, and the twins seemed to only interact with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Freaking out from her book even more, Elle shut it quickly and tossed it on the ground. She was sick of things getting out of hand in her life. She was probably one of the most shy people ever and boring at that, but why did something like this have to happen? She sighed looking at the others momentarily and said, "Pizza's fine." She looked out of the window not wanting to look at the others, she felt weird not having an excuse to not have to talk.

Nate laughed a bit feeling his sister keep coming closer. He was used to it, and he kinda liked it this time though because it was getting cold outside. He glanced over at Adrian and said, "Yah pizza sounds good to me." He didn't realise that they had the ingrediants to make pizza, but it was a nice surprise. He then said, "Well what should we do to distract ourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Adrian smiled, general concesous, at least they could all agree on food, which was nice. He stepped into the kitchen, ruffling through the cabinets, letting them talk as he focused on cooking. His mom had made pizza dough already, so all he had to do was put the toppings on and cook it.
"What do you guys want toppings wise?" He called, spooning sauce onto the dough and spreading it out. Next came cheese, and he waited, he personally liked pepperoni, but he'd have to see what everyone wanted.

Sara rolled her eyes at Nate.
"Don't laugh" She grumbled, her eyes flashing. "Or I'll be forced to re-call a certain horror movie marathon night, where someone was so scared, they couldn't sleep in their own room, and ended up, hm, I dunno, sleeping with their twin sister?" She nudged him gently in the ribs, laughing teasingly. Her and Nate had lots of akward stories like that, going both ways, but they rarely brought them up, unless one was teasing the other. She shrugged, glancing up as Elle tossed her book down.
"Er, I like cheese and green pepper" She called to Adrian, before re-focusing on Nate.
"We could watch a movie?" she suggest, having brought a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Movie   OnexOne with: Movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: