Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Sven nodded.
"There have been less and less mates since then" He murmured, looking up at Kristen as she glared at the broken window.
"Kristen, are you okay?" He asked, looking concerned. He shook his head and sighed, running his fingers through his hair now.
"Alexi's going to move Keith and Alayna to the resort. It'll be easier for Demitri that way" He said, knowing that would make it easier for her. He hadn't been alived back then, but Vlad's sire, whom had died years before Demitri had even come into existence, had fought in that particularly war.
"Not only did they just give up, but many of them watched their mate get tortured, killed and snapped. It was a black day for my kind" He murmured, shaking his head.

Alexi watched Alayna, gather her and Keith's things so that they could just go.

Keith grumbled and sat up.
"What?" He moaned, looking at Alayna with wide, tired eyes. He didn't want to move, why did she keep waking him up.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Kristen nodded stiffly to Sven. "Fine." she muttered shortly, closing her eyes and breathing deeply again. The anger just wouldn't go away this time. She nodded again, hearing that Alayna and Keith would be moved. That was probably a better idea, espically since Keith's wound was prone to bleeding if he moved the wrong way in his sleep. Kristen sighed, shaking her head; that was probably what aggerivated Demitri in the first place.

Kristen winced then as Sven told her about the war. Her mind played images for her again, her imagination running wild. Kristen shut her eyes tight, shaking her head. "I need to fly..." she murmured, bitting back the cold as she tossed the blanket over the railing. "I won't go far." she told Sven before croching onto the railing and jumping off, shifting into her hawk form before reaching the snow. Shuddering with the cold air, Kristen couldn't go far to begin with. The fire was back in her chest, and Kristen merely did circles high up above the cottage in an attempt to clear her head.

Alayna bit her lip. "I'm sorry love." she murmured quietly. "Are you bleeding? Demitri's in a rage, we have to leave..." she told him quickly, hearing Alexi gathering their things already.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Sven watched Kristen, admiring the way she moved as a hawk. It was incredible, he had never seen her shift really before, and it was incredible to watch. He knew now, how Demitri was enamoured with it, it was simply incredible to watch. Shaking his head, he turned his attention back to the forest, nothing. He would know instantly something was out there, his sense were the most powerful out of all his brothers, though he was neither as fast nor as strong. He sighed, resting his head against the pillar, keeping one eye on Kristen, making sure she was safe.

Keith sighed, "I'm not bleeding" He mumbled, shaking his head. He pulled himself out of the bed, looking disoriented.
"Ready?" Alexi asked, bouncing into the room with forced happiness. He needed to get them out of the house, he could hear Demitri roaring down the hall, and knew that Vlad might lose control of him soon.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Kristen soared higher above the house, forcing herself not to think about the freezing cold that peirced through her feathers, cutting into her bone. Flying as high as her body would let her, Kristen turned upward, shifting back into her human form at the peak of the crest she made. Sighing, Kristen closed her eyes, letting her body fall backwards. This was something she did on a few occasions; the last time had practically scared Demitri out of his skin.

She knew how high up she was, and she knew how fast she was falling, and how long she was in a free-fall. Keeping herself calm was the hardest thing to do, since every part of her was screaming for her to shift back. Kristen ignored the anxiety, fear and adreline, counting slightly. Once she reached five, Kristen flipped back, shifting in the process and skimming over the snow on the roof. Kristen evened herself out, circling the house once more before perching herself on the railing near Sven. Smirking, Kristen shifted back, jumping onto the porch. Like last time, her lips were tinted blue, her skin was pale, and snow was sprinkled over her hair. Thought this time, she wasn't shaking as bad when she reached for the blanket and wrapped it back around her.

Alayna nodded to Alexi, grapping her jacket from the room and quickly throwing it over her shoulder. "Where are we going?" she asked, curious as she walked back out of the room, zipping up her jacket and bouncing in the process.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Sven sighed and watched Kristen, shocked as she shifted back. However, unlike Demitri, Sven wasn't oen to show emotion or freak out. Sighing, he watched her smirking at him.
"If you expect me to be worried, I'm not going to" He commented shaking his head at her. Kristen liked to stress the others out not in a bad way, but she liked to shock them. But he wasn't really one to be stressed. Out of all his brothers, Sven was the most calm.

Alexi smiled at Kristen.
"Just the ski lodge. I have a room rented for you guys already" He told her. It wasn't far from the house, but it was far enough so that Demitri couldn't scent Keith's blood.
"Come on" He said, carrying the bag he had grabbed. It wasn't to packed, but it had the basics and clothing. He had his SUV keys, and was ready to go whenever they were. He held open the back door, this way they wouldn't go past Demitri's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Kristen shrugged, pulling the blanket around her tighter. "I wasn't exactly sure how you would react.." she murmured queitly. She nodded to herself, closing her eyes and sighing from the cold. "I'm glad you didn't worry actually..." Kristen shuddered then, her body relaxing, and her mind finally regerstiering how cold she really was. Opening her eyes, Kristen glanced through the glass doors, not wanting to look up at the broken window, but wondering about Demitri.

Alayna nodded again, falling into silence then. She took Keith's hand in her own, looking up at the angel with a light smile before following Alexi. "Will Demitri be alright?" she asked quietly, stepping through the back door, and waiting for Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Sven smiled.
"Ah. Well, I tend to not stress like my brothers. I guess I'm the calm one" He said, smiling and shrugging his shoulders. He sighed and shook his head, rubbing his fingers through his hair. He glanced up at Kristen, smiling at her. He noted her glancing up at the bedroom window.
"He'll be fine Kristen. He's just hungry. He probably doesn't even realize what's going on anymore. He's loss in blood lust" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced up as the backdoor as Keith, Alayna and Alexi came downstairs.
"Going to the lodge?" He asked Alexi, whom nodded.

Alexi sighed, and nodded.
"Yea, he'll be fine" He murmured, smiling at Alayna reassuringly. Keith allowed Alayna to lead him down the stairs. He was so tired, beyond tired actually.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Kristen nodded to Sven. "Yea, I know..." she murmured, bouncing and shaking. If it weren't for the burning she felt in her chest now, Kristen would probably be frozen. She tried not to think about the pain, knowing she couldn't go near Demitri right now. Kristen looked up as Alexi, Alayna and Keith stepped from the backdoor. She nodded to Alayna and Keith before letting her eyes fall back to the floor.

"Alright.." Alayna murmured, following Alexi quietly. She shivered as she stepped outside, pulling her jacket around her tighter. She smiled lightly, seeing Kristen with Sven, although she looked pale as a ghost. Alayna saw her shiver, and realized Kristen was cold. She bit her lip, knowing instantly that Kristen needed to go inside. Kristen looked away from her then, and Alayna shook her head.

Suddenly, Kristen's head shot up. She looked over at Sven with wide eyes. "He's not going to be like this for long is he?" she asked quietly, knowing very well that she couldn't keep away from Demitri if he was going to be in this blood lust until he was well enough to feed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Sven sighed and frowned at Kristen.
"It depends. The blood lust will last until he can feed. Hopefully since he's already in a blood lust, he'll improve in the next few days, and then he can feed again" Sven explained. It was hard to see Demitri like this. Blood lust was an awful thing, luckily he had only experienced it once, but Demitri on the other hand had gone through it more times then anyone cared to remember.
"I truly am sorry Kristen. If you go in there, he will try and feed off of you though. He's probably bitten Alexi and Vlad already" He murmured, looking at her apologetically.

Alexi nodded his head at his brother, rubbing his fore arm absentmindedly. If you looked close enough you could see the deep bite marks, though the bleeding had stopped.
Opening the garage, he unlocked the car and put the bag in the backseat. Walking over to Alayna, he helped her manuver Keith into the back seat, as the Angel was already asleep again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm

"Oh..." Kristen cursed, bouncing again to keep herself warm. She wasn't too worried about Demitri feeding off her; he had done it once before. Though, the memory wasn't exactly a pleasent one. Under the blanket, Kristen rubbed her right forearm against her cold jeans, the scar burning at the memory. "Yea I know..." she murmured. "But, I can't stay outside all night. I'll freeze to death..." Kristen chuckled nervously, shaking her head and pulling the blanket around her tighter.

Alayna muttered something to herself, looking over her shoulder to see that Keith was pretty much sleep walking. Sighing, Alayna shook her head, wrapping an arm around his waist to hold him steady. With Alexi, they managed to get Keith seated in the car, and Alayna pulled the seat-belt over him before slipping into the front seat with Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Sven nodded.
"I'm sure it's fine to could go inside. Just, not upstairs" He responded, smiling at her. Vlad hopped out the window, cursing.
"Alexi gone?" He asked, growling. He glanced at the window and shook his head. "I finally got him down. He's sick enough to fall into a stupor. So he's out, for now" He grumbled shaking his head and looking at Sven.
"Yea, Alexi took Keith and Alayna to the lodge" Sven responded. "Do you want to switch?" Vlad asked, and Sven nodded.
"Come on Kristen, we can go inside" He said, wakling indoors as Vlad took up the watch.

Alexi drove onto the main highway, glancing at Alyana and smiling.
"Did you want me to stitch up his side?" He asked her. He had seen tbhe blood and knew that Keith had ripped the stitches out. He was just as good as Demitri at stitching someone up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Kristen turned her head to look at Vlad. For a horrifed moment, Kristen thought he had left Demitri upstairs by himself. She listened to him, relaxing a bit and nodding as the brothers talked. Her eyes went up to the broken window and she shook her head lightly. She nodded to Sven thankfully, following after him as her body began to shake uncontrolably. She shivered with the warmth, her skin going from pale to red with such a fast temperature change. Kristen cursed, forcing herself not to rub her arms as they itched.

Alayna leaned back in the seat as Alexi started to drive. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and rubbed her forehead. Hearing Alexi, Alayna turned to look at him. She smiled thankfully. "If you wouldn't mind." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Sven smiled at her, and walked over to the fire. There were a few burning embers left, and he stoked them until he got a flame going. Smiling at Kristen, he nodded at the couch, inviting her absentmindedly, to sit down.
"Well, at least Demitri's calmed down" He said, he could hear nothing from upstairs, expect the occasional squeak of the bed, indicating that Demitri was indeed asleep, or as asleep as he could be. He watched Kristen's skin change colour with facinated eyes.
"Wow" He murmured, entranced by the change. He was begining to understand Demitri's facination with her.

Alexi smiled.
"Of course not. I would like to see this demon inflicted wound myself anyway" Alexi said, pulling into the parking lot.
"I already have your checked in, so no need to stop and talk to the front desk" He pulled a key card from his wallet and handed it to her.
"Grab your bags, I'll get Keith" he murmured and sighed, shaking his head. Sliding from the car, he unlocked the doors, helping Keith from the back. The angel was half asleep, and leaned heavily on Alexi as he led him towards the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Kristen sighed with relief as Sven started a fire. Her chest felt cold, and hot at the same time. Still wrapped in the blankets, Krsiten sat on the floor, her back against the fireplace. The bricks were heating up with the fire, and Kristen could feel the heat through the blankets. She sighed, closing her eyes and rubbing her arms lightly with a hand that was wrapped in the blanket. Her skin flarred and Kristen inhaled sharply, digging her hand from the blanket; it was still cold and she pressed it against her near-bleeding skin, wincing.

Looking up, Kristen saw Sven watching her and she smirked wirely. "It happens when I go from a place that's cold to a place that's warm too fast." she explained, shrugging and rubbing her fingers over her skin gently.

Alayna took the card from Alexi, holding it for a moment before sighing and shaking her head. She looked over her shoulder as Alexi helped Keith out of the car. Quickly, Alayna unbuckled herself and walked around to the back seat, grabbing the bags Alexi had packed. She tossed them over her shoulder, nudging the door shut before hurring after Alexi.

Slidding the room key into the lock, Alayna pushed on the door, walking inside. She flicked on the lights before holding to door open for Alexi to bring in Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:08 pm

"Ah, well I don't really remember being human at all" He murmured, smiling at her. "It's facinating to see. I must admit I can understand how Demitri can watch you for hours now" He murmured, smiling at her. He had seen Demitri just watching her while she slept and had wondered why. Sighing, he turned his attention back to the fire, stoking it again. Unlike Demitri, he wasn't as facinated with fire. He sighed and put a few pieces of kindling on the fire.

Alexi helped Keith inside the room.
"Man, he's really tired" He murmured, placing the angel on the bed. He walked over to the bag he had packed for Alayna and pulled out a first aid kit. Walking back to Keith, he pulled up his shirt, wincing at the bandages around his middle.
"Woah" He said, begining to unwrap it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Kristen smirked with a light chuckle. She let out a deep breath as Sven added another log, and she rubbed her arms gently to warm them; her skin was still cold. "I can only imagine what you've lived through..." she murmured quietly, shaking her head. Kristen sighed, closing her eyes at the mention of Demitri. It sent her mind wandering, and Kristen winced at the pain that shot through her. She was getting to the time again...

Nervous now, Kristen pulled the blankets back around her tighter, pulling her knees up to her chest. She leaned her forehead on her knees, shuddering lightly.

Alayna nodded gravely to Alexi, falling onto one of the beds, pulling her knees up onto the bed. She cringed lightly, almost afraid to sit up and look over at Keith. Taking a deep breath, Alayna shook her head and looked down at her hands in her lap. "Yea..." Alayna murmured. "It's taking it's time healing, or so I've been told."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Sven sighed, "It hurts, doesn't it?" He asked, feeling bad. It was hard to imagine what she was going through, but he felt bad all the same.
He smiled, "I have lived a lot longer then I care to remember right now" He smiled. It had been awhile. He had been born during the time of the ancient Greeks, Vlad had as well, only a few years before he had been. Alexi was during the peak of the Roman empire, and Demitri, years later, during the time of the vikings.
"It's been an interesting ride" He admitted, smiling at her. He was giving her permission to ask questions, prod, if she wanted to.

Alexi pulled back the thick bandages and whistled.
"I can see that" He said. Standing, he walked out of the room and bought back a bowl of warm, soapy water with a cloth. Sighing he began to clean the wound before he stitched it. Thankfully he had fed earlier, and Keith's blood was not as appatizing as Alayna's.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Picking her head up, Kristen leaned back against the hot bricks. She opened her eyes, starring blankly at the ceiling. "Yea..." Kristen brought her head back down to look at Sven with a light smirk. "I can barely spend an hour without him if we're in the same building..." she murmured quietly, looking back up at the ceiling. "We had to spead twenty-four hours apart once, and that's..." Kristen shuddered at the memory. "That's something I never want to endure again..."

She turned her head back to Sven, smiling light as she tilted her head. "How old are you?" she asked quietly, wanting something else for her mind to think about then Demitri who was tossing and turning upstairs.

Alayna merely nodded. She had no interst to watch Alexi, knowing he would do a good job of patching up Keith. She sighed, taking off her thick jacket before laying back on the bed. Now she felt tired, and wanted to sleep. Pulling the stiff covers over her, Alayna shifted to her side, her back to Keith and Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Sven sighed, "Oh. I can't imagine how hard that would have been" He murmured sympathetically.
He grinned.
"I was born in 146 BCE" He said with a small smile. He didn't want to do the math, it would make his head hurt.
"Vlad was born in 207 BCE, and Alexi was born during the Peak of the Roman Empire. Sorry, I do not know the exact date" He murmured, smiling at her. "Alexi, is actually a roman, but when Vlad changed him, he moved to Russia with us" He said, smiling. He knew she was interested.
"And, Demitri, in case your wondering, was born in 700 AD" He leaned back in his chair, looking at her curiously, wondering how she'd respond to this new information.

Alexi sighed, and finished washing Keith's wound.
"Wow" He mumbled, more to himself then anything. He inspected the injury. It had happened in september, but it didn't look like it had healed much at all. Shaking his head, he expertly began to stitch the injury back together, before taping it, and then finally, wrapping it.
"There" He murmured, looking at the exahusted Alayna.
"I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow at some point. Please stay in the hotel room till then"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Kristen shrugged indifferently, not wanting to think about that. She listened to Sven, her eyes going wide with amazement and her mouth falling open slightly. "Oh wow...." she whispered, laughing quietly and running a hand through her hair. Her eyes dancing as she thought over what Sven had just told her. "God, I wish I could've lived during the Roman empire..." she murmured quietly. "That would have been amazing..." Kristen sighed, shaking her head.
Looking back at Sven, Kristen smirked. "So you've seen a lot huh?" she asked quietly, laughing quietly at the thought and shaking her head again.

Alayna waved a hand lazily at Alexi, showing that she heard him. "Have Kristen call me, she has my number..." Alayna murmured, digging her face into the pillow and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Sven laughed.
"History books paint things very differently then how they actually happened" He murmured, smiling at her and shaking his head. He wasn't used to speaking of that, but he rather enjoyed Kristen's curiosity.
"Anything you want to know in particular?" He asked her, smiling. He knew this would distract her, not only from the pain, but from Demitri's current plight.

Alexi nodded, "Okay" he responed, slipping quickly from the hotel room, carefully shutting the door behind him. Getting in the SUV he quickly started for home, not wanting to be far from his family for right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Kristen sighed deeply. She let her body slip to the floor, using the blanket as somewhat of a bed as she lay before the fire. She kept it at her back, facing Sven as they talked. She was warm enough now that her body wasn't shaking, but her fingers and ears still felt cold. "What was the Colliseum like?" Krsiten asked quietly.

That was Kristen's favorite part of History. Whenever the lesson involed wars, or fighting, or things of that nature, Kristen was hooked for the whole hour. Kristen covered her face as she yawned, rubbing her eyes childishly before looking back at Sven with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Sven smiled, "Hm, when Alexi gets home, I suggest asking him. He fought in the Colleseum" He said, smiling. "But, I can explain a bit I guess. Although, I was not as facinated with it as Vlad.
Hmm, let's see. The collesum was massive, romans, non-romans and animals alike fought in it. Alexi, as a roman, fought in staged battles, staged because they weren't slaves, but one side always died, regardless. The slaves generally fought animals, like lions or tigers, or large groups of well armed roman soilders" He explained, giving her a brief over view.
"It was definately a bloody place, but the popularity, the energy of the crowds was overwhelming. Many vampires frequented it, the half dead were easy prey. That was how Vlad and I found Alexi. They had assumed he was dead, he wasn't. He still has his scar, to this day" He said, wincing a bit at the memory.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Kristen's eyes went wide. "He actually fought there?!" she asked, her jaw dropping. That thought made her head spin, and Kristen laughed, rubbing her head. "God that must have been amazing.." she said, shaking her head as she stared up at the ceiling. She let her imagination run wild as she listened to Sven. To hear the crowds roaring and cheering, to be there, in full battle armor, sheild and sword, fighting for glory and honor. Kristen shivered from the thought, grinning.

"More than anything, I would love to go back in time and fight a few times in the Collisuem...." It wasn't exactly the typical thing for a girl to say, but then again, Kristen wasn't your typical girl. She had grown up fighting pretty much her whole life; being a shifter simply added to that fact. She had an odd affection for fights, not that she went looking for them, but she would never back down from a decent one.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Sven laughed.
"It wasn't glorious if that's what you're thinking. Remember, people were forced to fight there. Death, blood, the dramatics entertained the Roman people. There was no glory for the people who battled their, movies say there was, but there wasn't. Slave owners got the glory, roman captians got the glory, the emperor. Fighters didn't" He looked at Kristen.
"Ask Alexi, he won many, many fights, but they don't recall his name, they don't know who he is. History does not remember him. They remember emperors, blood, but not those who fought" He explained. It was a sore spot for Alexi, though, he didn't blame his brother.

Alexi walked inside.
"Hey, what we talking about?" He asked, smiling at them.
"Your past" Sven responded, smiling at Alexi. "Ah, good ole' Rome" He grumbled, sitting down on the couch and rubbing his temples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: