Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 am

Kristen smirked at Demitri's confused face and she turned away, letting him be. Her only problem was, she felt relaxed, and tired. If she fell asleep, she would loose her grip over her tiger form, and switch back. On the flip side, if Kristen tried to stay awake, her tiger would get restless.

Even though Kristen could change her form, the tiger was a part of her. That was how sometimes Kristen got the urge to growl or purr. And there were times that when she shifted, she would loose control over her tiger or hawk half. That mostly happened if she was angry; they felt her emotions as their own. Her ears flickered, hearing Demitri groan. Kristen shifted back the next instant, laying on her side now next to Demitri. "What's wrong?" she asked, rubbing Demitri's back instinctively.

"Thanks." Alayna murmured, taking the remote and flickering through channels. More times than not, Alayna found shows that looked intersting, but no English subtitles. Muttering to herself, Alayna shook her head as she clicked through more channels. Her eyes darted to her sprawled notebook and pencils.

"I was going to.." Alayna said, chuckling lightly. "But something caught my attention." she shook her head again, not finding anything intersting on the T.V. Nothing she murmured, in Russian. A few simple words like that she knew, but nothing more than that.
"Any ideas?" she asked, pointing at the t.v. with the remote, indicating that she couldn't find anything good on
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Demitri sighed and opened his eyes, staring at Kristen's hands. He shook his head, confused a bit. He had thought she had been in her tiger form. He sighed, contently as she rubbed his back. Turning on his side, he burrowed against her, sighing happily.
"Nothing" He murmured, his voice slightly slurred as she rubbed his back. Despite how he felt, he actually purred a bit, though it sounded rusty and old. Sighing again, he closed his eyes, letting her hold him, which made him feel a lot better.

"We could watch a movie. Or, I can sit still and you can sketch me" He said, nodding at the DVD cabinet and sighing. He stretched out, exahusted, lying on his back, one hand rested behind his head, the other resting against his side. He shook his head, worried about his stitches popping out. That hadn't happened yet, so hopefully, their was nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Kristen sighed contently as Demitri rolled over, laying near her. She smiled lightly, wrapping an arm around him, still rubbing his back soothingly. She let out a small breath, laying her head against a pillow, and letting her eyes wander over Demitri softly. Hearing him purr, even if it was rough, made Kristen smiled and she laughed quietly. Hopefully he would start feeling better soon, she hated seeing him like this.

Alayna sighed, putting the remote down and going over to the DvD collection. Without much thought, Alayna pulled out a case. "We never finished..." Alayna murmured, showing Keith the thrid Lord of the Rings case as she put the movie in.

Sitting back on the floor, Alayna rested her head against the cushin Keith lay on now. Without looking over, Alayna reached a hand behind her to rub his leg gently, putting her head on her arm as the movie started.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Demitri sighed, shivering a bit still. He thought of the hot tub, and how nice it would be, though he doubted he'd be allowed out of bed, at least for a little while.
"Mmmmm" He mumbled, rubbing at his eyes again. He was barely aware that he was doing that, it was just a left over habit. Sighing, he pressed his face against her neck, cold again.
"Cold" he mumbled, shivering again and pulling the blankets around him again. He couldn't understand how he was cold, or how he was sick even.

Keith nodded.
"Sounds good" He said, moving his leg closer to her, enjoying the attention. He turned a bit, still keeping with in reaching distant of her. The movie was starting, and he was rather enjoying the Lord of the rings series, he had only ever seen it a few times, and it was nice watching it with Alayna. He was completely overjoyed that she remembered again, it was nice, not having to stress about it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Kristen shuddered lightly as Demitri rested against her neck. She couldn't help it. The shudder was almost compulsive now. She pulled the blanket over her as well, hopeing it would hold in her body heat to warm up Demitri. "I know..." Kristen murmured, rubbing Demitri's back and pressing herself closer to him.

Alayna smiled as Keith moved closer to her. She rubbed his leg lightly again, sighing contently as she turned most of her attention back to the movie. It was just like always. Her, Keith, usually a bowl of popcorn or other snacks, and a relaxing video. Alayna inhaled deeply, loving the peace, and the contentment of the moment. Everything right now was absouletly perfect.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Demitri sighed and cuddled against her. He sighed, enjoying the attention, even if he was sick, he'd never say no to cuddling and attention from Kristen. He pushed his nose against her neck, inhaling deeply and snuggling closer, still cold. He wasn't used to being this way, weak, but he enjoyed being taken care of right now. It was nice, getting attention like this, even if he didn't like lying in bed.
"Can we go in the hot tub in a bit?" He asked Kristen, his voice soft, child-like, very un-Demitri. He was still pressed against her, shivering a bit.

Keith sighed, watching the movie through half closed eyes. He was tired, having not really slept very much.
"Mmm, I'm tired" He mumbled, stretching out on the couch and sighing. His eyes were still half open however, and he was managing to pay attention to the movie so far.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Kristen thought that over for a bit, smiling as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Maybe..." Kristen murmured. If he could sit up from the bed, then Kristen didn't see why not. But if Demitri wasn't strong enough, they were staying here. Sighing, Kristen glanced over her shoulder at the clock. Yea, her stomach was keeping time; it was nearly seven, and she hadn't eaten anything all day. "Fudge..." Kristen muttered. She didn't want to leave Demitri at all right now...she could always eat later...

Alayna sat up on her knees, looking over at Keith, she smiled. Leaning down, Alayna kissed him lightly. "Go to bed then." Alayna whispered. She looked up at the clock. It wasn't exactly late, but they had been up late last night. Alayna ran her fingers through his hair lightly, brushing it from his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Demitri smiled, frowning as he heard her stomach growling.
"Go get something to eat. I'll be fine for one minute" He said, nudging her with his hand, which was still wrapped in blankets. He smiled at her, pulling away to show that he was fine. Sighing, he pushed himself up, leaning against the wall and resting against it. He kept his face neutral, not showing how much energy that had required, He was completely caccooned in blankets and smiling out at her.

Keith sighed and shook his head.
"Yea" He said, still lying on the couch. He wasn't making an effort to crawl to be right now. He was to comofortable lying on the couch. He rolled on his side, watching the movie half asleep but not quiet out. He culd hear the fighting in the background, coming from the speakers behind him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Demitri smiled, frowning as he heard her stomach growling.
"Go get something to eat. I'll be fine for one minute" He said, nudging her with his hand, which was still wrapped in blankets. He smiled at her, pulling away to show that he was fine. Sighing, he pushed himself up, leaning against the wall and resting against it. He kept his face neutral, not showing how much energy that had required, He was completely caccooned in blankets and smiling out at her.

Keith sighed and shook his head.
"Yea" He said, still lying on the couch. He wasn't making an effort to crawl to be right now. He was to comofortable lying on the couch. He rolled on his side, watching the movie half asleep but not quiet out. He culd hear the fighting in the background, coming from the speakers behind him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Kristen sighed with reluctant defeat as Demitri pulled away from her. She kissed him lightly before sitting up, tossing the blanket off of her. She shivered as she stood up, and she crossed her arms over her chest. Kristen glanced at Demitri over her shoulder with a light smirk. "Don't go anywhere." she said before walking downstairs.

Alayna shook her head. "Keith, if you fall asleep on the couch again you might bust your side open...." Alayna murmured, frowning slightly. She pulled away as the angel rolled onto his side, seeing that he was pretty much half asleep already. Alayna shook her head again before sitting back down on the floor and looking back at the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Demitri laughed hollowly.
"Oh, I'll be gone" he mumbled, slumping down the wall, resting his back against the wall and pillows. His eyes slid shut as she shut the door, and he rolled onto his side, getting comfortable in the thick blankets and pillows. He wished he could sleep like a mortal, or even some immortals, but vampires just didn't sleep.

Keith mumbled incoherently, his eyes shut. He didn't care, he just didn't want to get up right now. He was listening to the characters speak on the movie, but they sounded so distant, which was sort of strange. He wasn't sure if he was sleeping or awake anymore, and honestly, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Kristen shook her head at Demitri, heading down the stairs slowly. She knew she had pissed Alexi off pretty badly, and she knew he probably told Vlad and Sven. Kristen winced; Vlad probably wouldn't be too happy, since she had promised not to do anything rash. Looking around, Kristen headed into the kicthen, wanting to just get something to eat and then go back upstairs. She was slightly relieved to see the kicthen empty, but the brother were bound to know she was downstairs. Bitting her lip, Kristen rumaged around, finding Ramen noddles and setting water to boil.

Alayna shook her head at the angel. He was impossible sometimes. Alayna sighed, closing her eyes as she leaned back against the sofa. The moving wasn't even half-way through...why was she so tired? "God, my head..." Alayna murmured as her temple throbbed gently. Rubbing her head, Alayna sighed, trying to ignore the small pain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Alexi sighed, looking at his brothers as Kristen walked down the stairs. The three were standing outside on the deck. None of them looked to impressed, but none wanted to stress her out, which in turn would stress Demitri out.
I don't understand how she thinks she can handle Luke Alexi grumbled, while Sven nodded.
It's foolish, she only risks herself and Demitri. It's like she's blind to the risks. And they are not her risks to take Vlad said, shaking his head and glancing at Sven.
She's blinded by anger, give her time. She wont risk Demitri over something like this. She'll see the right path, hopefully
Ah, ever the voice of reason, aren't you brother? Vlad said, shaking his head at Sven.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Alayna's eyes went wide. She turned around to peck Keith on the forehead lightly. "Stay here." she told him before standing up and leaving the guest house. She practically ran down the long hallway that seperated the two houses. Seeing the house practically empty, Alayna frowned. She walked through the living room slowly before hearing Kristen rumaging in the kicthen.

Kristen had cooked the noddles and was mixing in the flavoring as Alayna walked into the kicthen. She looked winded, and...in pain? "What's wrong?" Kristen asked, as Alayna sat down.
"What's going on?" Alayna asked queitly. "I remember peices of your story from last night, but not everything."
Kristen sighed, stirring her steaming noddles. She shook her head, going to the freezer for ice. She put in a few peices before settling down to tell Alayna the story.

Alayna's jaw dropped at the end of it. She had no idea what to say. Everything made terrible, perfect sense. Alayna rubbed her forehead. "Wait...the ring. It's magical?" she asked quietly. Kristen nodded, grimly, half-way down with her meal. "Then he's close..." Alayna murmured. Kristen picked her head up. Alayna was frowning as she rubbed her temples and she shrugged lightly. Kristen's eyes went wide; she had completely forgotten about Alayna's high-sense for magic. Cursing, Kristen lept from her chair, going back upstairs to change.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:56 pm

As if on cue, the brothers on the porch tensed, hissing dangerously and staring out into the dark night.
"Damn it" Alexi cursed in English, the scent of the other vampire was on the wind, close, far to close for any of them to be comfortable.
Vlad stood tensed on the deck, hands resting on the guard rail. "He's brave, coming this close to a house with four vampires, a shifter and a fallen angel. Over confident" He said, his upper lip curling back to reveal dangerous fangs.
Sven, though less ruffled looking then his brothers began to pace.
"He's to close, Demitri's injured as is Keith. There is only us. Kristen's powers will be rendered useless, and she will go from asset to casualty very, very fast" He murmured, his mind calculating the danger of the situation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Alayna cringed as Kristen left. Maybe she shouldn't have said that. "Kristen wait!" Alayna called, walking out of the kicthen after her. She made it half way up the stairs as Kristen was coming down, wearing thick jeans, boots, a turtle neck, the sweater Alexi had gotten her and her white thick coat.

"Wait wait wait." Alayna said as Kristen tried to push her way down the stairs. "Listen to me. What are you going to do?" She asked. "Go out there? Up against a vampire who's armed with a ring that will leave you powerless?" Kristen wasn't listening, Alayna realized, but she had to try. "Think, Kristen! Think before you go out there."

Finding the small cottage had been more than easy. It had been absouletly simple. Though, he hadn't exactly expected three other vampires to be present in the house. That put a small damper on things. Luke ran a hand through his light hair, frowning a bit as he thought. Relatives of Demitri, probably, he reasoned. Sighing, Luke twirled the ring on his finger. This would be a bit more difficult.

"Alayna, I swear to God if you don't move right now-" Kristen hissed, growing impatient with the girl, with everyone. She knew the ring left her powerless, she knew the ring canceled out her shifting, she knew she was vunrerable to Luke. She just had to go out there. She could not-would not- sit around to do nothing. Alayna saw the fire in the shifters eyes, and sighed with defeat, stepping down off the stairs and letting Kristen passed. The girls said nothing else, but Alayna watched as Kristen went to join the brothers on the porch.
"How close is he?" Kristen asked quietly, shoving her hands into her pockets at the cold.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Alexi growled at Kristen, aggrivated that she was basically risking his brother's life. He ignored her, moving so he was perched on the porch railing. His blue eyes were narrowed, fangs barred. He didn't know who he was more aggrivated about, Kristen or Luke. His head whipped around as he heard something inside. Demitri was down the stairs, coming out onto the porch.
"Demitri" Vlad hissed, turning and staring at his brother. "Go back inside" He hissed, while Sven nodded briskly.

"No" Demitri growled, ignoring Kristen. He couldn't be apart from her, and he couldn't lie in bed, despite how awful he felt, while she was in potential danger. He noticed the pained look in Alexi's eyes, but matched it with his own angry expression. He leaned on the railing, shivering a bit. He couldn't handle being inside, unless Kristen was inside with him of course.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 pm

The anger and fire that had been in Kristen's eyes froze over as Demitri walked outside. Her face went white and she shook her head. "You're still sick. What are you doing?" Kristen murmured, joining Demitri at the railing. "I wasn't going to do anything stupid." she told him, torn between scarred for him, and angry at him. She didn't like him out here, espically since he was sick, and was still recovering from the werewolf attack.

Kristen turned her eyes out towards the woods. They were dark, since Kristen had called out her hawk eyes to look around. She couldn't see Luke, but judgeing by the tense vampires, he was still out there. That meant he knew they were here; he knew what he was up against now. Kristen cursed, kicking herself mentally.

Luke smirked to himself, leaning back against a tree. From where he was standing, he could see the lights in the house, and knew who was outside by the scents on the wind as it blew past him. Ah, Demitri had joined them. So he was still out and about after all...Sighing, Luke shook his head, turning towards the forest and putting distance between him and the house. He would just have to be patient at this point.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Vlad's eyes darted between Kristen and Demitri, before once again returning to watching for the other vampire. He knew this game, had played it before, waiting, always, always waiting. Sighing, he shook his head and glanced at the tense and odviously upset Alexi to the ever calm Sven.
"He's playing with us" He murmured, looking at his brothers. He knew Demitri would be out here as long as Kristen was, it complicated things, but it made sense. Demitri needed to be near her, and if she did something stupid, it would affect him, so hopefully his presence would knock some sense into Kristen.

Demitri looked down at Kristen, his hoodie barely zipped up.
"You were out here. I don't care if I'm sick, injured. You were here, and I needed to be here" He said simply. He knew he was the target anyway. So why not be here, with the people he cared about, instead of lying in a warm comfortable bed. He leaned heavily against the railing, looking exahusted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Kristen turned her head slightly to glance at Vlad. "I just realized that..." she murmured before turning her attention back to Demitri. Her heart constricted in her chest at his words and she sighed deeply, upset now. "I-" Kristen shook her head, not even bothering. She stood next to him, zipping up his hoddie with a light smile before looking back out towards the dense forest.

After what felt like an hour, Alayna tapped on the clear door. Kristen turned around to look at her. Alayna tried to smile and shrugged, tapping her temple lightly. Kristen knew what that meant; her headache was gone. Which meant so was the magic. Kristen cursed, sighing and rubbing her face with cold hands.

"He just wanted to find us..." Kristen muttered. "And if he didn't expect you three to be here...well, he knows now..." she murmured, though she was sure it was probably obvious to them. It helped Kristen sort things out in her head though, saying it out loud. She nudged Demitri lightly. "Wanna go back inside?" she asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:28 am

Alexi and the others noticed the minute his scent was gone. Hopping off the railing, the tall, blonde vampire frowned.
"He'll be back, and with help" He murmured, his eyes flitting to Demitri for a moment. Vlad caught the look and nodded.
"Oh indeed" He said, gesturing imperiously for the others to head indoors. Sighing, he shook his head, glancing at Sven, whom shrugged.
"I can take first watch" He offered, Vlad nodded and smiled. He and his family, Demitri included had been through more vampiric battles then any of them cared to name. Territory disputes, hunting rights, everything you could imagine. In fact, Demitri had been created for that reason, they needed more help, and he was designed to be a vampire. He was faster then his brothers, and stronger then Sven and matched to Alexi.

Demitri nodded to Kristen, "Okay" He murmured, letting her zip-up the hoodie. He glanced at the hot tub, it probably wasn't a good idea right now, considering they had an insane vampire outside, stalking their house. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her, leaning on her a bit, to try and keep himself from falling over. He was shivering again, and feeling just about as miserable as one could feel.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 am

Seeing that the vampires were coming back inside, Alayna headed back to the guest house. She felt exhausted now. She took her time walking back, and kept quiet as she walked inside, thinking Keith would still be asleep. Heading into the room she had tossed her stuff into, Alayna quietly changed into a thin light orange skirt and a loose tank top as her pajama's.

Going back into the living room, Alayna smiled lightly at Keith. She folded her arms over her chest, just watching him sleep for a moment. He always looked so calm and peaceful whenever he was asleep. Quietly, Alayna walked over to the sofa, kneeling in front of the angel. She rubbed his arm gently, shaking him slightly. "Hey..." her voice was soft, but could be heard. "Come to bed Keith, it's late."

Kristen remained quiet after that, listening to the brothers talk and walk back into the house. She looked over at Sven as he agree to take first walk and she nodded stiffly. Kristen tensed a bit as Demitri wrapped his arms around her, and she felt the vampire shiver. Kristen sighed, holding Demitri's good arm over her shoulder as she turned towards the house. "Come on," she murmured, helping the vampire back inside and upstairs to the rooom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Keith mumbled and let his eyes flicker open.
"Huh?" He said groggily, rubbing his eyes and shaking his head and looking at her with confused eyes. He was to tired to even understand what was going on. He sat up a bit, looking at Alayna and sighing. He didn't understand what she wanted, and he looked insanely confused.

Demitri sighed, smilng a bit at her and shaking his head. Kristen seemed stressed, which was understandable.
"What's wrong love?" He asked, walking slowly up the stairs and sitting gingerly on the edge of his bed. He was more awake now, but he was not letting on how ill he felt.
"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, nodding at the large, flat screen TV mounted on the wall. He crawled under the blankets, sighing contently and watching Kristen with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Alayna giggled quietly at the confused angel. "Come to bed." she said softly. "I don't want you sleeping on the couch." Alayna murmured, taking his hands in hers and tugging at him lightly. She was afraid that his side would bust open again if he remained sleeping on the couch. Though it looked comfortable, Keith wouldn't have as much room as a bed.

Kristen merely shook her head as they walked into the room. She silently pulled off her layers of clothing, leaving herself with her jeans and tank top, hanging up her coats and tossing her boots into the closet. Her skin broke out in goosebumps, but Kristen hardly looked fazed by the sudden temperture change. She didn't answer Demitri on the subject of what was wrong; she didn't need him as stressed out as her.

Sighing, Kristen follwed Demitri's line of gaze to the T.V. "Sure..." she murmured, going over to the set and flickering through movies. She wasn't paying much attention to the titles, and threw in the first one that looked intersting; Gladiator. Pressing play, Kristen sat on the edge of the bed, smiling despite herself at the image of Demitri wrapped in all those blankets.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Keith nodded his head, confused. He stood up and sighed, walking aimlessly towards the bed. Sighing, he shook his head and flopped down on the bed, face planting in the blankets. He was beyond exahusted and coherent at this point. He sighed and struggled for a moment, trying to curl under the blankets, but he gave up pretty quick, lying on top of the blankets and falling asleep instantly.

Demitri sighed and reached out, pulling Kristen against him. He was cold, tired, and sick, and he wantd her close to him right now.
"Sit with me" He mumbled softly, kissing the top of her head and sighing contenty. He buried his face against the back of her neck, peeking around so he could focus on the television and see what this movie was about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: