Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Shaye shook her head, "It's fine, Vaix's it right, it's been rough" She hugged her legs, leaning against her brother as Drake took Iggy.
"Nah, I don't mind" She murmured, shaking her head and laughing.
"Odviously" She sighed, and glanced at Vaix and shook her head again, lucky Iggy, he had a bunch of people who loved him again.
"Thanks Drake" She murmured, stroking Iggy's hair for a moment. She glanced at Aren, she could tell that he wasn't exactly happy, though he was trying to hide his emotions.
"Aren?" She looked at him, palcing her hand gently on his cheek.
"You alright?" She murmured, softly, worried about him. Shaye always worried about people, ever since she could remember.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and nodding. Raven was right, he shouldn't hate someone for creating someone. They had no idea what they were really creating.
He frowned, he wasn't sure if Michelle should come, they had no idea where Shaye was, in fact, he wasn't sure it was the best idea to trail after her. She was a vampire after all, and her and Vaix could do as they pleased.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Aren jumped a bit as Shaye touched him, he smiled sadly at her, taking her hand from his face and holding it tightly in his own. "Fine," he whispered quietly. "I just, I'm having trouble copping with the knowledge of what I put you through...I, I honestly thought it was best for you. I didn't know." The denial of his first encounter with her had worn off, and the full effect of the knowledge was burning in his gut. He leaned forward kissing her forehead in a brotherly way, then looking at her with sad eyes, "do you think you could ever fully forgive me?" He was glade she wasn't spitting hate at him, though he wouldn't be surprised if she had. After everything she'd been through...
Drake 's head loomed sightlessly over Iggy's limp form, he raised a hand to Iggy's head, rubbing it lightly, and mentally muttering things in his subconscious to calm his suffering soul. Iggy's being was in pain, raw, heart breaking pain, and it willingly spoke to him in return for gentle words. It was a remarkable mind, intelligent despite first impressions. He frowned as once again the mind begged him for death, already knowing his higher being. It was saddening each time he had to refuse the boy, his reaction each time. Slowly, however, he was helping the battered heart to heal. It did take a lot of his power to do so, helping the suffering as not a demon's job, and bounced on the line of life or death. However, he'd lived through it before, so he was sure he'd be fine.
---
Raven trotted along happily, ignoring Keith's doubts on following Shaye. She already had an idea where Shaye was, her scent told her she'd seen Drake. So why not return there a second time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm

"I've already forgiven you Aren, I never blamed you" She murmured, sighing.
"You were a child, you can't be blamed for your actions, and they were deceptive, people came to the house, lots of people, they had friends, and not once, not once did people even know I was there, of if they did, they didn't suspect I was being mistreated. Please, don't blame yourself, I don't" She smiled at him, kissing his cheek and leaning back against him, settling comfortably on his chest. He was upset, it was understandable, but she didn't blame him, never had. She glanced at Drake, Iggy seemed relaxed on his lap, almost happy, it was strange. She sighed, smiling at Drake thankfully, maybe this would help Iggy understand Vaix didn't hate him anymore.

Keith sighed, trotting beside Raven dutifully, he half expected her to grab a leash and lead him, because they were going downtown, and everyone seemed to think he was a weird breed of dog. He flicked his tail, shaking his head in annoyance. He sighed, head down as he stared bored at the ground. Plus, well, he had heard how Vaix went crazy around humans, and Keith was starting to feel his mouth watering. He glanced around, humans, everywhere, he was starving.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Aren sighed, relaxing a bit at Shaye's encouragement that he was loved, and forgiven. He smiled lightly, seeing her look to Drake, he knew all to well what it was the demon was doing, and frowned. He glanced at Drake's focus, the sleeping vampire seemed to be calming his nerves now. Aren lay his head on top of Shaye's as he watched with worried eyes. "Drake," he grumbled calmly, "I know you want to help, but if you keep that pace up, your going to hurt yourself..." Demons weren't meant to put things at ease, and for Drake to take someone from depression was to weaken him beyond vulnerable. The fact Drake would commit such an act so selflessly was remarkable in itself, but it was also worrisome. He watched One of Drake's bat ears twist as if to look at him, then flick back to his focus. Then with a sigh, he let himself slump back against the couch, Iggy still cradled in his arms, still fairly depressed, yet, no longer fully suicidal. He'd stopped begging for death, and that was what he'd been aiming for. Aren rolled his eyes as Drake and sighed, he looked worn out, head hanging limp off the back of the couch, not in a troublesome way, just..tired looking. "I suggest you take Vaix's little brother from Drake before he hurts himself trying to make him happy." His voice was grim, he'd seen Drake hurt himself before, it wasn't a physical wound, but you could tell he wasn't doing so good for the next week or so. He'd carry a short temper around with him, sleep as much as he could and on in that way. He glanced at Vaix, whom was sitting alone in the love seat, watching Shaye with concern, yet obvious love in his eyes. At least he did love her, despite his age, his temperament, he did seem to care about Shaye over his own life. Good.
---
"Keith, you're so greedy." Raven looked back at Keith with a wide grin, shaking her head at him and giving a soft laugh. "You will not eat anyone of these people? Understood? Or you will be shot down with a load of guns, and an army of men..." She reached in her pocket, pulling out the beginnings of a chain and raising a brow to him. "I have this in case we need it. Not to upset you, just to protect us." She wandered after Drake's scent, walking down roads calmly as Michelle trotted along beside her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Shaye sighed, scooping Iggy off of Drake's lap and settling him back on the floor, she couldn't handle his weight, it was hard. Sighing, she shook her head, glancing at Aren, exahusted, it took a lot out of her, changing her or something. She sighed, had flopping back against Aren, a small yawn coming over her. She shook her head, trying to stay awake, rubbing her eyes a bit. Shaking her head, she sighed, glancing at Vaix, she wondered how he was doing. She sighed, rubbing her eyes again.
"I'm tire-tired" She murmured, yawning and closing her eyes. She sighed, leaning against Aren, falling asleep almost instantly. She was tired, nearly dead on her feet, she sighed, letting her mind wander back, sadly, she flashed to her childhood. Wincing, she was to tired to wake up, but her body twitched violently, she could feel the pain again, it hurt. She winced, fingers spasming, clenching at anything to grab.

Keith was barely focused on Raven, the scent, the sound everything, it was overwhelming. He paused, turning as he saw a group of drunken teenagers, they couldn't hurt, just a bunch of drunks. He growled, tensing and turning away from Raven, wanting for the oppertune moment to pounce. He crouched, nosing his way closer, growling as he moved, his claws breaking the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Aren smiled gently as Shaye struggled to take Iggy, who was about as big as her, then just crash against him. He was more than fine with it, and lapped an arm around her for good company. He smiled warmly, glancing up at Vaix for a second, then glancing back at Shaye as she started to twitch and spasm. His eyes grew concerned, and he ran his fingers through her hair gently, looking at Vaix. "Is she alright?" He asked. Vaix looked equally as worried though, and when he shook his head Aren sighed and looked to Drake. "Hey man, What's going on with Shaye? Should I wake her?" He usually resorted to getting Drake to read minds as a last resort, but Shaye was starting to scare him.
Drake lifted a heavy head, ears pressed forward a second, then he looked almost concerned as he edged his way to her. "May I see her?" he asked calmly.
"No you may not," Aren growled, "I asked you if she was alright, and what was going on with her. Not for you to heal her up. You'll only hurt yourself. She'd probably just dreaming anyways..." He saw Drake nod to that, clarify that she was in fact dreaming. Ears pressed forward curiously, and head tilted on way as his ears flicked about, listening to her. Drake frowned, looked up at Aren's expecting eyes, and grumbled. "I'm not about to tell you what she's dreaming about Aren, it'll hurt you. I can tell you, however, that she is having a nightmare, and that if you gave her to me, I could let her have some peace..." He held out his hands, waiting.
Aren growled, glaring at Drake's persistence to help Shaye. He glanced at her, kissing her cheek lightly, then handed her to Drake. Gripping the demon by the ears when he did. "You listen to me Drake. I'll let you help her, but do not press yourself. If it starts to hurt you, you stop. She's only having a dream, it's not worth the pain it brings you if you over do it." With that he let Drake's ears go, seeing them flatten instinctively onto his head. As was said before, every demon had a weak point, one that, when attacked, grabbed at, tugged, whatever, would yield the demon from acting out.
Drake growled lightly, then let his eras pop back up and focus on Shaye, pulling up his knees and resting he against them. He pressed his forehead to her's, and let his mind talk to her gently.
Shaye, please settle your stress. You're in a safe place now, with loving people, you have no need to suffer your past. It is done, and over with. Those people are gone Shaye, they will never hurt you again. Please settle your stress.
---
Raven watched Keith with narrowed eyes, when he crouched to pounce, he was beaten by Raven's. She lunged, gripping him, pinning him to the floor helplessly. Then swiftly, the chain was around his neck, he collar removed, and she dragged him along with her, ad if he cared about his breathing, and his fluttering little heart, he wouldn't pull against the chain as she walked calmly along with him.
Michelle frowned, but was silent. Poor Keith. He hoped Raven wouldn't keep the chain on him in that way, it looked hazardous to Keith's health. He noticed however, that with Raven's free hand, she too was gripping at her neck whenever there was a small jerk. He frowned, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Shaye heard Drake's voice in her mind, though the nightmares were hard to struggle against, they were so vivid. She spasmed again, though it was less noticable this time, her body was calming, a bit, she winced, pain lanced through her again, overpowering Drake's calming words and jerking her body. The lash of a belt, the scream of a so-called parent, everything was so strong, so vivid, she could barely hear Drake. She was trying to calm, desperately, but it was impossible, her images were so vivid, the pain was so real. She gasped, still to tired to wake. She seemed to struggle more under Drake's hands.

Keith yelped, startled as the jerk of a chain brought him back to his senses. Raven was gripping him insanely tightly, he could barely breath, in fact, he really couldn't at all. His tail twitched as he dragged along behind her. He sighed, still glancing up as they passed by more and more groups of humans. His instincts and his soul battled inwardly for control of the body, instincts slowly winning out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Drake ears twitched a bit as Shaye was overcome by her dream. He really didn't have a choice, but he was no about to leave her in such a place in her mind. To the audience he had, it appeared as though he'd done nothing, however, to Shaye's dream, he had done everything. There was an almost blast, the belt that whipped Shaye's body caught on fire, the man hurting her as well. There was no screams for the dream illusion, he faded out into ash, and from the ash Drake's figure formed, appearing to stand before the child formed Shaye. He smiled gently, comfortingly, a hand reached forward to her trembling figure, and was placed to her shoulder. His expression was calm, trustworthy, the smile of someone that meant only good to her. As the shoulder touched her hand, her childlike form slipped away like a snakes skin, and the real Shaye stood before him, in a white room, with no furniture, no nothing. There was nothing to see, because Drake was molding her mind, and he saw nothing. Shaye, he started again, repeating the earlier words to her now that he had her undivided attention. He wrapped his arms around her in a tender hug, then faded out of her dream, and her mind with the final words: This time is no longer your world.
To the real world, nothing was to be seen, just Drake pressing his forehead to a trembling body, then falling onto his side with Shaye lapped in his arms, more than exhausted. He had strained himself, against Aren's rules. His breathing was raspy and quick, his ears pressed flat against his head as he held Shaye close as if he too, were her brother.
"Drake?" Aren winced at the demon fell onto his side on the couch. Dam him, couldn't listen to a word Aren said despite what he was. He didn't dare attempt to take Shaye from Drake's arms, knowing Drake wouldn't let go of her when he was so passed out. He glanced at Shaye, wondering if Drake's efforts had worked.
Vaix frowned, standing instantly as Drake fell over. "Shaye?" What had the demon done to her? He rushed over, trying to pry Drake's arms away, but they didn't move, and he couldn't bring himself to break them. He knelt down, laying a hand to Shaye's forehead worriedly. If the demon had taken her life, he would never forgive him. Though Shaye didn't look deceased, she was breathing, fine. He whimpered lightly, wanting his girl back.
---
"It's alright Keith, we're almost there. I promise I'll let you eat something really good if you just cooperate. This chain isn't for you, it's for us..." She reminded him gently, keeping him close to her as she walked along with him. Soon she came to the house Drake was in, the back door appeared locked, and upon seeing the front door, she wandered over. The street was quiet, not a person in sight. Lucky for Keith. Shaye's car was here, as was her scent. She smiled triumphantly and knocked calmly to the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Shaye's body calmed under Drake's minstrations. She sighed, relaxing as the demon's arms locked around her. She was half-awake now, hearing Vaix's anxious voice. She sighed, letting her eyes slide open for a moment.
"I'm fine" She slurred exahustedly, reaching out and taking his hand. She couldn't move against Drake's arms, but she didn't care, he was comfortable, and she felt safe around him. Drake, Aren, they were both her new family. She heard some subtle knocking but assumed it was just her dream or something. Sighing, she fell comfortably into Drake's body, her hand loosely holding Vaix's, she squeezed, reassuring him gently. She was to out of it to really do anything else, but he knew she was alright now, that was the important thing. Shaye drifted to sleep again, tired from Drake's invasion of her mind, but for once, her dreams didn't take her to her past, instead they drifted through nice things, such as Vaix and her, and times spent together. She smiled, still pressed tightly against Drake's chest due to his tight arms. She was extremely comfortable, which she thought was nice, though she would have preferred Vaix's arms, considering it was him she loved. She sighed again, shifting a bit, looking out at Vaix, still asleep, but always drawn to him.

Keith's eyes flicked back and forth, not really focused on Raven, to much was going on, tugging away from her, he peered curiously around the outside of the house, nose flaring as he took in Drake, Aren and Carr's new scents. Shaye, Shaye was in there, as were Vaix and Iggy. He twitched, turning as a group of teens stumbled by, laughing loudly. He tensed, he wanted to go get them, but damn Raven and her chain. No collar, just the heavy object around his neck. He growled, annoyed and shook his head, trying to knock it free, though he couldn't get it off. He paced as much as he could, anxiously. The scent of demon was thick, and he was worried, knowing Shaye was in there, though, he did trust Vaix. His claws dug into the concrete walk, splintering it effortlessly. He was odviously aggrivated.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Vaix heard the knock and looked up at Aren, whom frowned and stood to answer the door. Vaix sighed, looking back at Shaye as she gripped his hand and fell into sleep again in Drake's arms. It was hard, to watch her with this demon, locked in his arms, a prisoner as he slept. He still did not trust Drake, and it looked as if Shaye would prefer to be with him. With his free hand he tugged at Drake's arms, attempting to loosen them, something. Yet, nothing happened. Shaye looked content, happy to be with this man currently. Vaix sighed, sitting, still holding Shaye's petite hand in his own as he waited for Aren to return. He watch Carr bound down the stairs, uninjured, to Aren's side as they spoke to whomever was at the door.
Aren stood and wandered to the door, opening it, and seeing Raven before him. He recognized her from before, and guessed the animal at her feet was her host. Poor thing, chained like that. Though he had a dangerous look in his eyes that almost made Aren feel safer to see him restrained. He glanced at the vampire standing behind them, on his tip toes, as if he were looking for someone. It caught his attention that they all vaguely carried Shaye's scent.
"Hello good sir," Raven purred happily, shortening the chain in her hands to keep Keith at her side. "Terribly sorry to bother you, but I was hoping we could see were Shaye, Vaix, and Iggy have gone off too." She watched curiously as another figure joined Aren. Red haired, pale, vampire shifter. They both were. The one whom had answered the door resembled Shaye with his hair, skin, and eye colour. Though his structure was well muscled. "May we come in?" she asked curiously.
Carr smiled. "More visitors? God, we've been busy these last few days haven't we Aren?"
Aren sighed, staring at Raven, then stepping aside. "Fine," he grumbled. "If you are a friend of theirs, you are welcome here." He was uncomfortable with Raven's presence, she seemed more...vicious than Drake, and that of course was expected.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Shaye's eyes fluttered open and she shifted, looking at Vaix, who was still gripping her hand.
"Hey" She murmured, looking at Vaix, though she stiffened when she heard Raven's voice.
"Oh damn" She grumbled, reaching up with her free hand to rub sleep from her eyes. Drake was still holding her, rather tightly. She moved for a moment, but it was like struggling against steel bands.
"Drake" She whined, shaking her head and looking at Vaix.
"So it seems Raven's here" She murmured, it was a statement not a question. She didn't like that, being around Raven stressed her out, it only added to her own emotional stress. She winced, scenting Keith before seeing him.
"Oh shit" She cursed, her brother, er, Keith, er, whatever he was, would flip when he saw her in Drake's arms, not to mention when he found Aren was her brother and she hadn't been telling him. He would hate that, hate her. She sighed, no Keith couldn't hate her, but he'd be upset.

Keith dragged forward, slipping past Aren, though he smelt strongly of Shaye, and even resembled her. He paused, lashing his tail, what the hell was his sister doing here, with these people. He whined at Raven, desperate to find his sister and get her away from these people. He wasn't to fond of the idea of her being here, it worried him. He refrained from growling and hissing, he wanted to find Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Vaix gave a nod, sighing as Drake refused to let Shaye go, or even wake up. He edged closer, trying to pry the demons arms off her before growling lightly and looking at her with a frown. He doesn't seem to notice you're even in his arms. He waved a hand before Drake's eyeless face, and at the sound of Raven's voice he lifted his head to glance over, seeing her and Keith and Michelle walk into the house. He growled lightly, making Iggy wake from his sleep on the floor and stare at him curiously, then look over and whimper at the sight of Raven, shuffling back to hide behind the couch. Vaix sighed, looking over at Raven, taking Shaye's hand again and holding more tightly than before. "It'll be alright Shaye," he encouraged gently, "we have an explanation. Keith will understand, and I doubt Raven or Michelle will care." He leaned his head over to Kiss Shaye's forehead gently, turning to wait for whatever was to come.

Raven smiled, strolling in as if she owned the place, her tail swept sadistically around Aren's legs, then she turned to Keith as he came trotting him, eager to look for Shaye. "Come here honey," she purred gently. "We don't need this on if your in a home without mortals..." She could smell Drake nearby, as well as Shaye's scent flooding all over the house. She'd come here more than once, that much was obvious. She calmly removed Keith's chain/collar, then patted his but lightly as if to urge him onward after Shaye. She glanced at Michelle, whom seemed content to follow her around instead of Keith, she smiled, stroking the side of his face as if he too were her pet. Then glanced at Aren, "we thank you for your hospitality Aren." She knew his name only because it had been uttered by the red haired boy, though in her opinion, Aren was supposed to be a girls name. Though, it could be a guys, she supposed. She strolled into the living room, blinking and grinning at the sight before her, Shaye lapped in Drake's arms, Vaix at her side, and Iggy cowering behind the couch no doubt thanks to her presence. "Hello gang, how are we today?" She walked in calmly, taking a seat by Drake's feet and placing a hand to his shoulder. "Gosh Shaye, whatever have you done to the poor thing? He seems exhausted..." She grinned, watching Michelle walk in, pause, frown at the sight of Shaye in yet another man's arms, then walk wordlessly to Raven who openheartedly wrapped her arms around him to sooth his mass of suffering. "I warned you," she muttered gently in his ear. Waiting for Keith to join them after Aren and Carr followed, the two tussled for the one head chair, then when Aren came victorious, Carr took the love seat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Shaye watched Keith come in, his eyes grew wide, seeing her in the arms of the demon. She completely ignored Raven, which had become her habit. He let out a loud growl, nearly a roar, and she winced, Keith looked pissed, beyond pissed.
"Yea, okay" She murmured anxiously to Vaix. Keith's vampiric eyes bulged and he tensed, wanting to tear Drake's arm off, but was to terrified of hurting Shaye. Frusturated, he turned to Vaix, snarling loudly at him, tail lashing uncontrollably. He lunged suddenly, teeth sinking into Shaye's arm, as he had twisted, he jerked, trying to pull her free. His teeth sunk into her, he didn't want to hurt her, but he couldn't stand seeing her in the arms of some demon.
Shaye gasped, trying to pull back against Keith, she was being torn in half by Drake's tight arms.
"K-Kei-Keith stop" She managed to gasp, though he didn't seem to hear her. She could see the anxiety in his eyes, and she knew he was stressed, but damn, he was going to tear her arm off.
"Drake, Drake" She frantically tried to wake the demon, though it seemed almost cruel as he was really exahusted. She couldn't say anything else, the pain was intense, probably the worst she had ever felt, but thankfully, it was just her hand, well, arm. She gasped again, tugging instinctively, though she knew that demon's teeth could kill a vampire if they were in the right spot.
"Fu-" She cut off, staring at Aren, before glancing at Vaix, he looked stunned.
"Get him off" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Everyone in the room had frozen at Keith's actions, Iggy to afraid of Keith to do anything, Carr just to shocked, Raven not caring, Michelle locked in her arms, Aren shocked in a similar state as Carr, which was probably a good thing as his first instinct would be to shoot Keith with his vampire gun, which could kill demons just as quickly. It was Vaix who responded, gripping Keith and shrieking for his friend to leave Shaye be. "You're hurting her!" he cried, trying to pull Keith's mouth off Shaye, Keith was strong, stronger than he realised, stronger than Vaix, and his attempts were useless. He struggled hands bleeding as Keith's teeth pierced his flesh as he tried to pry the mouth open before it ripped Shaye's arms off.
It was at that point the Drake did wake. The sounds of chaos filled his ears, making them stand up straight instantly, a sluggish head lifted, a single click was uttered to 'see' what was happening, then he growled. One hand braced Shaye, the other swatted Vaix off Keith like a fly, then took Shaye's arm to brace it as he loomed over her, bad tempered as his echolocation showed him what was easily thought as a minor demon attacking Shaye. Teeth bared, making him look utterly vicious, and a sharp high pitched, yet terrifying noise was shot into Keith's sensitive ears. the pitch was to high for anyone but Raven and Keith to hear. But Raven's reaction was enough to let people know he was doing something through grinding teeth. Raven screamed, gripping her ears in her hands desperately trying to block out the noise. Curling into a ball as her tail spasmed around. Though the noise continued despite her, until Keith would let go. Listening to Keith's mind, be knew Keith was not what he appeared, though it didn't matter, he could not rip things apart in front of Drake, human's soul or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Keith let out a loud whine, releasing Shaye instantly as the noise shot through his ears. He flattened them, backing away from his sister, beyond confused, it was true, he didn't understand his own strength, not at all. He moved to Raven, curling next to her, seeking her protection, she always protected him. Everyone was mad at him, but, but didn't they see the demon trying to get Shaye? He whined sharply, protesting the sound that threatened to beat his head in.

"Shit" Shaye cursed, holding her hand to her chest and cradling it.
"St-stop" She murmured, watching Drake, "Don't hurt him" She sighed, staring at Keith and Raven, both seemed to be experiencing a lot of pain, though she didn't know why. She winced, she knew why Keith had flipped, though, she didn't appreciate it. He had seen her, in the arms of a demon. She slipped onto the floor, silver blood pouring from her arm, though she ignored it, moving to Vaix, she gently helped him sit up, kissing him, and curling on the ground next to him, holding her arm.
"You okay?" She murmured, looking at his bleeding hands, Keith's teeth had shredded them. She sighed, fantastic first impression she thought, Aren was going to think Keith was psycho, which he was acting like, and she was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable around him herself.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Drake stopped when it was requested, he sighed, looking to Raven and her host with an expression of strong dislike. "When did you three get here?" he growled.Feeling Shaye's slip from his arms and run to Vaix. She was fine, her wound would heal, as would Vaix's hands. He was exhausted, and at the moment was fighting the urge to just give in to sleep once more, the way one of his ears slumped to one side showed that perfectly.
Raven whimpered, letting Michelle go and gripping Keith into her arms. She felt bot his pain and her own, as did he, and when she was spoken to, she looked up, her ears ringing. "Not even a minute ago," she whispered gently, pained by the effects of Drake's shriek. She glanced at Vaix and Shaye, then to Aren as he finally started to leave his shock and glare at Raven. He did think of Keith as a psycho, her whole family seemed dangerous, iffy. He didn't like it. He could do better than they could ever dream, and the very idea of Shaye returning to these people was unthinkable in his mind. "I think you need to leave now," he growled sharply. But he was silenced by a flick of Drake's sluggish hand. "Leave her be. The beast is Keith, Shaye's 'brother'... I understand his intentions, and they were not to cause Shaye harm. However, attack me again, and you will find yourself without teeth or claws to hurt or protect yourself with." He shifted, pulling his knees to his chest and laying his head to his knees. He didn't trust Raven around him while he was sleeping. But he was so tired... His ears fell limply at the sides of his head as he desperately tried to fight sleep.
Vaix sighed, letting Shaye take his hands while he looked at her arm. He kissed her cheek lightly, lovingly. Then muttered calmly, "I'm fine, are you okay?" He winced at the sight of silver blood flowing to the floor. She was bleeding worse than him, Keith's teeth had sunk deep into her flesh. He pulled Shaye to him and tilted his head to one side. "Please eat," he muttered gently, "for me. It'll heal you up faster."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Shaye stared incredulously at Keith, who was lying limply in Raven's arms, completely disoriented. He heard Aren talk, and then Drake, naming him as Shaye's brother, he was her brother, why did it matter. Who where these people? He growled, looking up, desperate for answeres. He nudged Raven, then glanced at Vaix and Shaye, he winced, seeing her blood and flattened his ears back. He pulled himself from Raven and walked stiffly over to her, croucihng in front of her and licking her hand tenderly. Gods, had he really done that? He sighed, mentally feeling worse then he had ever before, except perhaps when Lina had died. He nudged her again, almost desperately, needing to know it was alright, that she wasn't mad at him.

Shaye looked at Vaix, sighing, before glancing as Keith came, practically crawling, over to her. She stiffened, suddenly very afraid of what her brother had turned into. She flinced back as he licked her hand then nudged her.
"Keith, what the hell was that?" She demaned suddenly, anger sparking in here. "You could have pulled my hand off? What the hell where you thinking? Didn't you see I was fine, if I weren't, do you honestly believe everyone would have been sitting so calmly?" She growled, he whined, and crouched lower, lying in front of her sadly. She felt her heart softening a bit, but she was still upset.
"It's fine, but, gods Keith, you need to be more careful" She looked at Aren, this would take some explaining.
"Keith, this is Aren, Drake and Carr. Aren's my" She paused, looking at Vaix for support. "My biological older brother" She murmured. Keith stiffened, suddenly, standing and looking at the vampire shape shifter.

So, so this was why his little sister had been running off. He growled, so this was the ass hole who had left her to her fate at the hands of those pathetic excuse for mortals. Anger coursed through him, his tail lashed, and he growled again, though he made no move towards the vampire. Drake's threat still fresh in hsi mind, and he wouldn't risk losing what little family he had left.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Vaix tensed as Kith came over, but he did not speak or act while Shaye angered at the minor demon. Upon her introducing Keith to Aren and the rest, he sighed, kissing her cheek again gently watching Keith stand immediately to face Aren. "Keith," Vaix mumbled gently, "Aren is Shaye's brother, and he is not what first impressions make you want to think. It was...an accident I suppose, that Shaye ended up with those people. Aren was just a child, after all..."
He watched quietly as Aren stared at Keith, meeting the demon's glare with the same high tension gaze that he'd given Vaix when they'd challenged. Aren did not speak for a long while, then stand quietly, and walk over to Keith, he didn't need the demon to speak to know his thoughts. "And how much better are you?" he growled, "at least I didn't sink my teeth in her arm while she lay in peace." He gripped his hands, pausing as Drake growled at him lightly. Looking over he sighed, the poor demon looked terrible. Pushing himself beyond his limits to keep things organised. For Drake's sake, he kept distance from Keith, watching Shaye and her boyfriend, then glancing at Carr who seemed to think all this was like a movie. He rolled his eyes, and looked to Raven, who's focus was on Drake. He looked back to Keith, glaring at the animal that seemed to think he could control this space.
Raven's attention was on Drake, the demon looked exhausted, with the push of a finger she wouldn't doubt he'd fall over. She scooched over to sit with him, ignoring his light growl.
"You're looking revolting as usual," she purred, running her fingers through his soft hair, avoiding his ears to keep him at some ease.
Drake glared a her without eyes, teeth bared warningly, "and you Raven, have a soul so disgusting it makes the world scream." She laughed at him, but he did not react beyond turning as if to view the spectacle before him. He sighed as raven played with his leathery wings, stretching them, then folding them back up in an almost fascination, despite the fact she had wings of her own. He tried his best to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Keith didn't avert his eyes from Aren's glare, not intimidated by the man. He glanced at Vaix, leveling his startling blue eyes on him, before flicking them back to Aren as he snapped at him. Pointless, arguing when you couldn't talk. He flicked his tail, sitting by Shaye's feet stiffly, tense as he watched everyone. Shaye patted his head, her way of forgiving him, though he could feel the tension. He licked her hand affectionately, he did feel bad for hurting her, but he still was adjusting to this body, and he had seen his sister in, well, whatever sort of creature Drake was, arms. He snarled, glowering dangerously at Aren, not liking the man at all. He didn't care what Vaix said, if it was an accident or not, he was still at fault in Keith's mind. He was not leaving his sister here, and if he had his way, she wouldn't ever be coming back. He flicked his tail, nudging Shaye's hand affectionately, annoyed slightly with her. She shouldn't be here, not with these people. He glanced at Raven, shaking his head, his anger was such that he didn't want any of his family, which Raven was now part of, around any of these creatures.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Vaix sighed but remained quiet, keeping Shaye close to him as Keith glared back at Aren. It was obvious the two didn't like each other, and Vaix, due to his understanding Keith's body language, knew full well Keith didn't wish Shaye to ever come here again. He wasn't against it, he too, did not like it here. But Shaye loved Aren, that much was easy to tell, she was already closer friends with Drake than what was comfortable for him, and regular friends with Carr. She had two families, and Keith was practically splitting her apart, which was the only difference in their thinking. Vaix, despite what he wanted, would follow Shaye to the ends of the earth if she needed him.
Aren stared at Keith, then rather calmly looked to Shaye, "Shaye, why don't you come with me, we'll bandage up your arm, and Vaix's hands, if he'd like." He smiled welcomingly to her, he meant nothing by it, he was not about to dislike her brother over helping Shaye stay healthy. He turned, heading to the bathroom for bandages.
Raven purred, crawling into Drake's lap slowly, despite his being hunched over, she was cat based, a lap animal, she wanted a lap to sit in. Even if Drake hated her, she didn't mind. She pryed his legs away and took seat with him, taking his arms and letting then drape over her shoulders as she purred. Turning, kissing his cheek lightly, in a flirty way, then looking back at Keith lovingly. She jumped a bit as Drake's body finally gave out on him and his slumped backwards against the couch. She laughed seeing him pass out again before looking back at Shaye. "You sure are good at internally hurting people, emotionally or physically, both or your talent it seems." She grinned at Shaye, then kissed Drake's neck lightly, pondering the idea of eating him to gain his power and upping her demonic status. It was appealing, but she doubted Shaye, Vaix, or anyone would allow her more than a bite before they started prying her away. She was stronger than a vampire, but not a big group of them. She licked Drake's neck anyway as if to taste it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Shaye ignored Raven, her green eyes flashing, god, the demon seriously pissed her off. She glanced down at her arm, looking at Aren with a dazed with expression.
"I dunno if it's a good idea to leave Raven, Keith and Michelle in here unattended. Iggy's already freaked out and well.." She glanced at Raven, who was licking Drake's neck. She growled, feeling very protective over the demon, her green eyes flashed again.
"Stop that" She murmured, glancing at Vaix to see what he thought. Keith growled, practically lying in Shaye's lap, not about to move, even if Shaye wanted to go with Aren, he had made up his mind, he had already lost Lina, he wasn't going to lose Shaye. He glanced at Raven, uttering a low growl, silently asking her to behave herself, and reminding her, if she wanted Shaye to like her, to at least try and be nice.

Shaye glanced down at her arm, shaking her head and sighing. She was still bleeding, though sluggishly now, and the wound was large, but she didn't particularly feel it anymore, her arm was sort of numb. She sighed, shaking her head, glancing as Keith climbed into her lap, effectively pinning her to the floor.
"Keith" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Aren had taken off, he'd heard Shaye, which was why he'd grabbed the bandage sand returned to her, ignoring Keith, if he wanted to fight him he could, But Aren just wanted to stop Shaye's bleeding, He took her arm gently, glancing at Shaye, then Vaix to make sure no one he cared about was iffy at his actions, them began to slowly wrap the cling bandage around her arm. Glancing at Raven, growling as he watched her sit in Drake's lap, with her mouth so near his exposed neck. Raven stared at them, though mostly at Keith, then gave him a pouty face and sighed, glancing at Drake again, licking her lips before looking back to Shaye with dull eyes. Was having a friend really more important than status? It was when you had to live with her...and Drake wouldn't leave, his soft heart would wear him down again, then he could be eaten. She smiled in satisfaction, shifting a bit in the sleeping demon's lap, then taking his wings and wrapping them around her like a blanket as she watched them.
Vaix sighed, allowing Aren to help Shaye, he growled lightly at Raven's ideas about Drake. He knew what she wanted to do, why. He wouldn't interfere, Drake could look after himself. He looked at Shaye as she looked at him, then muttered quietly, "Raven won't hurt him Shaye, not if Keith prevents it." He kissed her forehead lightly, looking at Iggy, glad the vampire was staying out of the way, it kept him safe from Raven's wrath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Keith growled a bit at Aren, but he did want Shaye's arm to get better. He kept his eyes on Raven, shaking his head and sighing. She really wasn't doing a good job of making friends with his sister. He flicked his tail, lying his head on the floor, looking at Raven, eyes narrowed in annoyance, not at her, but at the whole damn situation. He tried to relaxe, but he was to pissed ofd, he didn't like Aren, not one bit, and Shaye wouldn't be coming back once she got home. He sighed, he'd make sure of that. Shaye too could pick up on Keith's thinking and frowned.
"Keith" She murmured gently, his attitude getting to her. She sighed, ignoring Aren as he bandaged her arm, before flashing a thankful smile at him. Keith growled, nudging Shaye, trying to make a point.
"Don't make me choose you ass" Shaye grumbled, shaking her head and sighing, annoyed. Keith growled again, nudging her more sharply, he flicked his tail, she didn't have a choice in his mind.
Shaye smacked him, annoyed more so now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 pm

As soon as Shaye struck Keith Raven hissed sharply, teeth bared. She let Drake's wings fall limply off her, then jump over to Keith, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in to her protectively. "Don't you hit him," she snarled at Shaye, kissing Keith's head gently and rubbing his head were he'd been struck. She glared at Shaye, ignoring Aren as he glared back at her. "How many more of my hosts must you torture before you're content with your shallow self?" She didn't care about her friendship with Shaye if Shaye intended to hurt her bargained souls. Survival was more important to her.
"I agree with Shaye," he grumbled, "let the girl hit him. I'd never make her choose, though it would hurt me if she never came back to see me." He gave her a sad smile, finishing up with her arm, then sitting beside her as he glared at Keith. Her brother seemed vicious, controlling, he had no will for her to return to this group of people. But he would not stop her from going, if she wanted too.
Vaix sighed, waiting for Aren to finish with Shaye before he pulled her to sit in his lap, not in a controlling way as Raven did, just because he loved her company, and the closer she was to him, the happier he was. Aren was sitting by them, but he didn't mind that, Aren had the rights to be by Shaye, they all did except for Carr, Raven, and Michelle whom seemed content to stay out of this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Keith whined, shaking his head as Raven dragged him away form his sister, he didn't care if she hit him, he sighed, Raven tended to baby her hosts, he had noticed that with Vaix, and had been expecting it with him. Flicking his tail, he looked at Raven, frowning as Shaye was moved into Vaix's lap, Aren next to her. He whined again, struggling a bit, though, knowing Raven, she wouldn't let him go now, she tended to be clingy particularly if there was drama, like a child with a teddy bear. He winced, the walk home was going to be miserable, he knew that much.

Shaye winced at what Raven said, staring at her with flashing green eyes, Keith was dragged off of her by the demon, not that she cared. She sighed, leaning back against Vaix as he picked her up. That last comment by Raven hurt, striking her at the core, she still felt guilty about the whole Vaix thing, and now to have to keep hearing it over and over, it was painful. She glanced at Aren as he sat down, listening to him comment, she smiled, thanking him. Of her two brothers, he seemed the most at ease with everything, not expecting her to choose as Keith seemed to. She couldn't choose, but the more Keith behaved like a child, the more she was driven away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next