Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Aren sighed at Shaye's relaxed attitude to Drake, he was glade, the demon was a good guy when you got to know him, and as Drake had explained to him before, he was a bit of odd demon. He was cruel, unbelievable cruel, but not to anything on earth. He was a bit like a cereal killer in hell, he was making things miserable, which kept him as a demon, but Drake preferred to torture the souls of other demons, for some reason Drake had described them as repulsive beings. Aren guessed that was what happened when all you saw was what was said, done, and on the inside. The demon did have to be careful though, because if he did grow to attached to the living, cruel to demons or not, the minute he saved a life would be the minute he died. He sighed quietly, and waited for Drake to saw something.
Drake smiled at Shaye giving a light sigh and shaking his head as if he were embarrassed with himself, "I'm fine. Just being slow..." He shrugged passively smiling at her. Drake, because of his heartbeat, and he did have one, unlike Raven's parasitic habits, could feel the cold of Shaye's leg through his jeans. He shivered lightly, letting his ears perk up as he uttered a few clicks to scan the room for the first time. Figuring out where, and who was around. He shuffled the skin coloured bat wings of his back, pressing them neatly against his body and his webbed tail hung limply toward Shaye, hanging off the couch. He rolled his eyes at the remark to Carr, "It's fine. He's just the scarecrow that wanted a brain." He stuck his tongue out at Carr who did the same in return with a loud sound to emphasize it. He grinned, then sighed and looked at Aren. "What's going on? If I might ask."
Aren shrugged, "Shaye's going to bite me, after I'm turned we'll spend the day together. Agreed?" He saw Drake nod and sighed, glancing nervously at Carr as he grinned, then to Vaix, who seemed to not care at all over the situation, and more about if Drake had intentions to hurt Shaye. He sighed, the arms over Shaye's shoulder pulled her to him gently, then he leaned his head in to her and sighed. "Do what you will," he muttered. He was still scared to die, his heart was pounding away in his chest almost as if he'd already been bitten. The hand on her shoulder gripped her tightly, and he waited.
---
raven laughed at Keith's biting her, it wasn't hurting her, because the teeth did not pierce her skin. He was playing, as was she. She hesitated a bit at Keith's body language, and frowned. Pausing and letting her hands fall down. "Who?" she asked curiously, she knew he was thinking if someone how had caused her pain, that he was curious if she'd seen the memories yet. But she had no link, therefore she could not see. Up until she gazed upon Keith's collar. He eyes widened, glazed over, and she stared at it blankley as cruel overwhelming memories froze her to the spot, she watched. Eyes wide, mouth parted lightly, then as she finished seeing all there was to see, she gasped and choked for air. Forgetting to breath for about three to four minutes now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Shaye sighed and glanced at Drake.
"Alright" She murmured, laughing softly at his comment about Carr.
"Makes sense" She murmured, she glanced at Aren, hearing his pounding heart as he moved her closer.
"It'll be fine" She murmrued, closing her eyes and moving her lips to his neck. She let her fangs slip from her mouth, following her instincts, her fangs cut tenderly through his flesh, his blood filled her mouth, though she didn't really care for the taste. Her venom slid down her fangs, into the wound, racing through his blood stream through his frantically beating heart. She pulled back, wiping her hand across her mouth. She knew she had done it, her body had told her. She leaned away from Aren, waiting, his heart beated frantically, pounded, she listened, knowing it would pound, almost break his rib cage, and then, suddenly it would stop, and then, he would be like her, like Carr.

Keith kept his teeth in Raven's hand, wincing as he saw the pain flash on her face. The memories were unpleasent, beyond unpleasent, and he knew that now, she knew more then anyone, Michelle included. He screwed his eyes shut, pulling away from her, his own mind overwhelmed with his memories, ones he had supressed, and now, he was definately re-living horrors.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Aren closed his eyes as she reassured him, as her lips met his neck, he tensed up at fangs slid into him, he gasped, gripping Shaye, then falling limply into her lap as she let go, at first it had not hurt, however, upon the venom meeting his heart, and beginning to spread through his body, he trembled, a hand searching for hers as he gasped again, eyes shut tight. The hand searching for her recoiled, his whole body curling in on itself. He opened an eye to look at Shaye, uttering another pain filled gasp, she was blurry his vision was clouded. He grinned his teeth, trembling more violently than before, his release to keep in the screams. Then slowly, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out. The heart in his chest pounded violently, then slowed, then stopped all together, and there was a bone chilling silence to follow. Carr's smile had vanished to a more worried look, and Drake's ears were pressed as forward as they could go. Vaix was watching Shaye's expression, eyes worried as well, and they waited. For Aren to breath, to move...something.
---
Raven calmed as her lug refilled with air, she settled, watching Keith crawl away. She smiled lightly, gripping his collar and dragging him back over. "Poor little guy," she muttered. The memories were harsh, she was jealous of Sara, though her methods were not well though out. You didn't just beat people, that made them rebel, not break. There was an art to these things. She kissed Keith's gently, and muttered, "I'm sorry you had to endure that. I can assure you that I am kinder." She ran her fingers down his back soothingly, trying to calm him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Shaye's eyes grew wide, worried. She watched Aren, unmoving, her eyes glassing over, she stared down at her brother, watching him, scared.
"Wa-?" She cut off, worried if she had killed him. Oh god, what if she had killed him? Her only brother, the one person she still had from her real family. She looked at Vaix, before dropping her eyes to the limp figure in front of her. His heart was still, he was still, had she succeeded in killing him. She pulled her knees to her chest, heedless of her skirt now, her back was pressed against Drake, she didn't care, she couldn't focus.
"Did-" She cut off again, tears filling her eyes as she struggled to keep them back. She couldn't have killed him, oh god, had she? She tightened her grip on her knees, staring at Aren, praying he'd move, do something.

Keith winced as Raven used his collar to drag him forward. He winced, Iggy had said he'd be kinder to, but it wasn't the physical stuff he was worried about. Mentally, everyone was cruel. He didn't believe that Raven was kinder, just more skilled. He ignored her for now, staring distantly at the floor, not really focusing on it, to caught up in memories.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Drake frowned, staring with a worried expression to Aren's lip body as it lay with a dead heart on the ground. As he felt Shaye press against him his arms lapped around her reassuringly. It was odd, the only beating heart in the room was his, untouched by the drama, beating slowly and steadily as always. He could hear Shaye's worrying thoughts and sighed softly, "no Shaye. Some just take longer than others to return. He'll be alright..." He hoped that wasn't a lie. Though, Aren hadn't been dead long, there was a lot of hope he was okay. He turned his head to 'look' at Carr, through Carr's thoughts he could picture Carr's expression, worried, scared, and staring at Shaye as if she had killed Aren. Vaix was standing, walking over to Aren's body, and placing a hand to the man's shoulder, turning his head to look at him, then forcing his mouth open to look. He glanced up at Shaye, seeing the tears building in her eyes. He frowned, glaring back at Aren's body. "Wake up!" he spat, "you've taken long enough!" Aren had fangs, he had changed, so why wasn't he waking? Vaix's teeth bared, angry out of feeling helpless to prevent Shaye's pain, he snarled loudly, and to his own surprise, with a blurred movement a gun was grabbed, and he was shot between the eyes. Aren's eyes shot open and he scrambled away from Vaix who was laying on the ground, not dead, but in shock to being shot so suddenly. Aren sat up, panting, scared, it was quiet, where was he? Why was he alive if his heart wasn't beating? He remembered, he stared at Carr, who seemed shocked, then to Drake, who looked equally as shocked, like a startled deer. To Vaix's panting body, then to Shaye finally. He let out a gust of air, eyes whipping around as he tried to make sense of things.
---
"You doubt me," Raven purred, "what a smart cat." She kissed Keith's head gently, "but Keith, you seem to misunderstand our situation. When Sara hurts you, so pays no price. If I were to shatter your bones, or burn your back, I too, would suffer. In other words, if I ever disobeyed you, what would stop you from ripping yourself apart, and making me suffer too? We are one Keith, I can drag you around, I can throw you in a cage. But I will not hurt you, just as you have no will to hurt me." She smiled at him lightly, kissing his cheek. "So calm down, Sara's gone, and you have easy control over me. What makes you so defeated?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Shaye let out a startled yelp, rocketing back against Drake as Aren rather rapidly shot her boyfriend right between the eyes.
"Ohmigod" She gasped, yanking away from Drake and falling on the floor next to Vaix. He wasn't dead, he looked rather startled though.
"Are you alright?" She asked, placing a hand on the side of his face, before glancing back at Aren, eyes wide with shock.
"Aren?" She murmured, trying to keep her voice calm, soothing. She knew how disorientling this was for him, but she couldn't really get past the fact he had shot Vaix. She kissed Vaix, before turning to watch Aren. She was startled, beyond startled right now, and she was shocked about everything that had happened. She hovered near Vaix, instinctibely protective since he was down, injured. It was natural, vampires being protective of their mates.

Keith winced, listening to Raven, she made sense. He nodded, understanding her.
He sighed, suddenly feeling a familiar sense of rebellion in him. Raven's words empowered him, which was nice, she was different from Sara, good. He stretched out, shaking his head and grinning toothily at her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Vaix stared blankly up at Shaye as she came to him, he coughed blood, relaxing at her comforting touch to the side of his face. He calmed, and his hand lifted to take hers. "I'm fine love," he whispered, "but my head hurts." It was a bad wound, so his body was rapidly attempting to heal it, that pulse the shock, the adrenaline, within a couple more minutes the bleeding had stopped, and a small scab had covered the wound. He sat up slowly, looking at Aren. Pressed up against the wall, the gun still in his hands eyes wide and trembling. He sighed and leaned against Shaye, watching Drake stand and wander over to Aren slowly, who stared at him with wide scared eyes, but did not move as the demon sat with him, hugged him, then placed a reassuring hand to his shoulder. "Calm down," he whispered. "No one here wants to hurt you. That's Shaye, remember?"
"Of course I remember!" Aren spat to Drake, wincing a bit, then looking over at her. He was just shaken, different. Everything was different. Shaye looked beautiful to more detail, and Drake looked more monstrous, and him, his body was so cold, so quiet, and yet, it burned. He was hungry, the gun slid from his hands and his shaky breathing slowed down. He looked at Shaye sadly, then to Carr, then to Drake, then back to Shaye. "I made it," he breathed, he stared at Vaix and frowned, "I'm sorry I shot your man Shaye." He bit his bottom lip, wincing a bit as he bit it by mistake, fangs to sharp to contain, it seemed. He sighed, but said nothing more.
---
Raven raised a brow to Keith's smile, then growled lightly. "Don't you get any funny ideas now Keith. I'm stronger than you, and if you do start something, I might have to hog tie to the bed post or something..." She grinned back, though she wouldn't hurt him, if he punished unjust, she would rebel, as he would to her, and if they did wag a war against one another, she would win.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Shaye sighed, "Alright" She murmured, standing and looking at Aren as Drake tried to reassure him. She walked over to him, moving slowly, not wanting to srress him up.
"Hey" She murmured, sliding her arms around him and hugging him lovingly. She knew how scary it was, everytihng was different, she knew that.
"You're alright, you made it, everything's fine" She smiled, "It's alright, you were scared, it's to be expected" She said, squeezing his hand and smiling at him. Her green eyes shone happily, "I know it's scary, but don't worry, no one here want's to hurt you" She glanced at Vaix, he might be a bit annoyed at getting shot, that was stressful, no one enjoyed being shot. She ran her fingers through her hair, stepping back to admire him. As all vampires, he looked even better then before, she could see the resembalance in them now, it was stunning. Same green eyes, same dark hair, he was taller, broader, but really, even the same facial features.
"Wow" She said, gaping.

Keith growled, shaking his head. He flicked his tail, pulling away from Raven and sitting on the edge on the bed. She would win if they fought, he had no intention of fighting her, unless she pissed him off. He still felt the familiar feeling of rebellion in his chest, and he looked around, wondering if she really would hog tie him to the bed, that wouldn't really bother him, he liked his bed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 am

Aren slipped into her arms eagerly as she hugged him, then sat still as she stepped back almost as if to admire him. He stood, despite the ache in his body, Drake standing with him. He glanced at the demon, then at Shaye, smiling lightly. "At least it's over," he muttered quietly, "I don't want to ever go through that again..." He jumped sharply as Carr bounded to greet him, arms wrapping around him in a hug, then stepping back as well. "Wow you look great! You gave us a scare back there, you took longer to come to than usual...but you're here now, forever!" He laughed and bounced off to run off steam.
Aren sighed, looking up at Shaye and smiling quietly to her, before turning and walking to the kitchen, "I'm hungry." Drake's hand stopped him, a amused smile upon his face. "Aren, you of all people should know vampires can't eat people food. Here," he tilted his head, exposing his neck and pulling Aren to him. To drink a demon's blood was to gain eternal youth and immortality, or course, Aren already had that. So he saw no harm. He heard Aren's disatisfactory grunt, then winced a bit as he felt sharp little fangs pierce his skin. His ears flicked to Shaye, and he smiled. "Congratulations," he muttered with a smile, "you have a newborn." It was odd, Shaye would have to teach Aren even though Aren was her older brother. He smiled, ears flicking to follow Carr as he ran up and down the stairs. He rolled his ears and sighed, Aren was taking a while. Drake didn't need blood to live, he didn't really need it at all, so he wasn't concerned if Aren drank him dry.
Vaix winced at the smell of Drake's blood as Aren drank. It smelled good, ten times better than anything he'd eaten. He remembered drinking from Carr, and guessed the reason he'd tasted the way he had was because of his own drinking of Drake's blood. The demon's blood wasn't red, it was a pitch black ooze. He watched Drake sigh as if he were bored, then looked to Shaye, then back to Aren. Giving a light sigh, and doing nothing more.
---
Raven laughed at Keith's reaction, reaching over and ruffling up his fur again, then standing and stretching. She turned to look at Keith and asked calmly, "where do you suppose Shaye, Vaix, and Iggy have wandered off to again? They sure do spend a lot of time away..." She sighed, wandering out of the bedroom, leaving Keith to do as he pleased. Then wandered to Michelle, whom was licking blood from the wound in his arm. She placed a calm hand on his shoulder and smiled. "You should watch where you land Hun, you're hurting yourself due to your lack of caution." She smiled at Michelle glared up at her, then she wandered upstairs calmly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 am

Shaye watched Aren, a bemused smile on her face. Her own smile froze in place at the scent of Drake's blood and she moved across the room, leaning against Vaix.
"Hey" She murmured to him, sliding her hand into his. She sighed, smiling up at him, before turning in his arms to kiss him lightly.
"You alright?" She asked, using her hand to lightly wipe the blood away from his injury, it was basically healed, but he still had blood on his face. She still couldn't believe Aren had shot him, that was something she didn't really like, well, guns in general, but the fact that her brother had so easily shot someone, in basically cold blood. She smiled, wiping her hands on her skirt and leaving a smear of blood on clothes. She sighed, before turning once again in Vaix's arm, to watch Aren with curious eyes.

Keith flicked his tail and shrugged. Honestly, he had no idea, but it was normal for vampires to wander off, it was like a habit. He sighed and stretched out on the bed, he didn't bother to follow after Raven, he was content where he was, plus, he had a lot of thinking to do, and he didn't really want her invading his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:05 am

Vaix shrugged, "fine. Your brother's just quick with the trigger is all. Not that I blame him, no one wants to come to with a vampire snarling in your face... I probably scared him or something." He shrugged, rubbing his head after Shaye had. Drake's blood was intoxicating, and he had to refrain himself from running over and biting down as well. Finally, Aren had stopped, whipped blood from his mouth, and smiled to Drake. "Thank you my friend." To which Drake nodded then walked over and sat on the couch again. Aren wandered over to Shaye, smiling brightly at her, "my, my, how gorgeous you look under these eyes..." He reached out and touched the side of her face curiously, then let his hand fall to watch her with a light smile. He glanced at Vaix, at the wound to his head. Then sighed, "sorry I shot you," he mumbled. To which Vaix gave a shrug, "no harm done." He slung an arm over Shaye's shoulder and smiled lightly. "So now what?" he mumbled calmly, "you have your brother for all eternity, he'll need to be watched for a bit, a couple days..."
"I'm not a child!" Aren spat to Vaix sharply, "don't treat me like one."
Vaix glared back at Aren, "you are now. It doesn't matter how old you were in your old life. You've started a new one. You are a child."
Aren glared, but didn't say anything.
---
Raven wandered into Shaye's room, finding Shaye's little outfit and putting it on herself. Demon were not modest creatures, especially when they had high lust as Raven did. The outfit practically cried out to her. She slipped on the robe as well, then came skipping down, feeling more beautiful than before. She purred loudly, running into Keith room and crying out, "look Keith! It's pretty right? On me too?" She did a quick twirl, smiling at Keith, she heard Michelle gasp, and turned to see him gaping at her. She laughed and struck a pose for him, to which he swallowed nervously, frozen to the spot in shock. She laughed loudly and looked back to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 am

Shaye smiled at Aren, "It's alright. I can stick around for awhile I guess, Iggy won't mind" She murmured with a shrug.
"I'd just have to go home and grab some of my clothes" She glanced at Aren, Carr and Drake, "You don't mind if we stay here for a few days, do you? I mean, it's not fair to leave you guys with a newborn, and I don't mind staying" She murmured, grinning at Aren. She would have blushed if she could have, "Thanks" She murmured softly at him, smiling. She leaned back against Vaix, "You don't mind staying, do you?" She asked, not wanting to stress him out by sticking around. She ignored them growl at one another about being a child, she was still a new born too, and she was used to everyone hovering around her.
"It's alright Aren, I'm still just a new born too" She reminded him.

Keith glanced up as Raven came racing in, and let out a small, slightly frusturated sigh. He really needed to get someone to take her shopping. Shaye would not like the fact that Raven was borrowing her clothes, particularly that one. He shrugged, she did look good, there was no denying that, but girls like Raven and Shaye could wear a paper bag and look good. He flicked his tail, yawning, he nodded at his wallet on the bedside table, telling her to go shopping, buy her own clothes. She needed some anyway, she had that body for a hundred years, so she needed her own clothes.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Drake shook his head, as did Carr as he calmed to listen to Shaye, Aren smiled lightly at her and answered, "how many times must we tell you that our home is your home as well? You may come and go as you please, stay as long as you want, leave as long as you'd like. If you're going to stay, we only have one spare bedroom, I suppose you and Vaix will share the bed." He paused, frowning at the thought of Iggy before muttering calmly, "I'm sorry about your younger friend, the other other room we have is a dusty attic, maybe Drake or Carr could take him in to share their room, we have a blow up mattress..."
Drake shrugged, "there's no windows in my room. So maybe Carr's would be better." He grinned at Carr's internal thoughts and shoved the vampire lightly, who shoved him back more forcefully. To which Drake took one step back at the force, wings half spreading, he grinned and the two ran off, Carr screaming as if he thought Drake were going to kill him, yet at the same time it held a playful note, not total despair, to allow any listener the knowledge that he didn't need help.
Aren hung his head at his friends childish behaviour and looked to Shaye with a light smile. "I'm glad for your company Shaye, and I hope your other family won't miss you in your absence however..."
Vaix glanced at Shaye wondering over Keith. No doubt that after days of absence her brother would worry, and he still didn't know about Aren. He sighed, waiting for her thoughts on the matter before he said anything.
---
Raven frowned at Keith's gesture, placing her hand on her hips and wandering over with light flicks of her fuzzy tail, which had been pushed out through one of the leg holes on the outfit. She took the wallet, sticking it in the robe pocket and sitting by Keith, then laying down before him. "Keith," she whined, "it's still to bright for me to go outside. We still have an hour or so before the sun sets..." She sighed, hearing Michelle lumber into the room cautiously, obviously stunned by Raven's beauty. However, her thoughts were squashed at his remark. "Aren't those Shaye's special clothes Raven? I'm not sure you should be wearing them. She'll get awful mad..."
Raven hissed, sitting up and glaring at Michelle, "I can wear them! It's not like I'm stretching them out or wrecking them. Besides, what else do i have to wear? I got bored of my other clothes, and those were Shaye's too..." She stood, wandering over to Michelle and pressing him to the wall by his neck. "Besides, what can you do about it? I know you like me wearing it. I'm pretty aren't I?" She batted her lashes at him, and smiled as he stared at her in an almost dazed way, as if hypnotised. Silly boys. She dropped him to the ground carelessly, then wandered back over to Keith and lay down beside him, watching him as if she was challenging him to say something against her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Shaye sighed and shook her head.
"Iggy would love to stay in a dark, weird place" She murmured, "He lives in the basement at our place" She frowned, thinking about Keith.
"I'd have to explain it to Keith" She shifted, nervous now. "Oh I don't know" She murmured, falling onto the couch, odviously conflicted. She didn't know what to do, at all, she glanced at Vaix, almost desperately. She pulled her knees onto the couch again, wrapping her arms around them. "I don't know" She murmured again, wincing. God, why was everything so complicated right now? She felt overwhelmed, beyond overwhelmed, her whole life seemed to be spiraling out of control.

Keith hissed, annoyed with Raven, he knew Shaye wouldn't wear those again now, and Raven could have worn something else. He flicked his tail, aggrivated. He growled again, nudging Raven, roughly. He didn't care if it was an hour till dark, she could go shopping then, until then, she should wear clothes that didn't mean as much to Shaye. He sat up, glancing at Michelle, nodding his head, thanking him. He growled again at Raven, his dagger-like teeth revealed now. Hopefully she got the picture.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Aren blinked in surprise as Shaye's response, he shifted, taking a seat in his usual chair as he watched Shaye in concern. "Hey, Shaye. It's alright if you don't want to stay here. Like I said before, leave as you please. If it's too much trouble, just go back home...We'll be fine." He glanced at Vaix, hoping for some help here.
Vaix frowned, seeing Shaye's reaction, he sat with her, wrapping his arms around her. "Hey now, it's alright." He kissed her cheek reassuringly, "we'll tell Keith together, I'm sure he'll be happy for you, and as long as you tell him you'll come back, I'm sure he'll be just fine with it. I'll be with you, it'll all be fine. But it isn't something we can ignore any longer, or it will turn into a problem." He sighed, running his fingers gently through her hair, closing his eyes and sitting with her quietly. Wanting to calm her down, he didn't want her to stress, because then everyone would stress, and it would turn into a vicious circle. He heard a muffled laughter filled cry in the distance, and guessed Drake had caught Carr, he rolled his eyes as he heard Iggy's whine, so his brother had gotten involved too. He sighed, and waited for Shaye to say something.
---
Raven didn't move when she was nudged, just a limp lump on the bed as she smiled at him, however, when he bared teeth her way, her smile disappeared. She growled in return, then sat up and sighed. "Whats wrong with you two? A girl dressing in revealing skimpy outfits comes in the room, and you want nothing to do with it? At all?" She smiled again, then shook her head and gave a sigh, "fine. I'll change." She gave Keith a look then walked out, "I'll leave you to your virgin lives."
Michelle watched her go and sighed, glancing at Keith quietly, he rubbed his neck, then stood up again and peeked out to make sure she was going into Shaye's room to change. She was in fact on her way there, the robe taken off, as she worked on the rest of the outfit on her way there. He froze again, watching her disappear naked into Shaye's room and sighed. "You better watch her, it would be awfully weird if she did do something while she had your body..." It was still Keith's body, just morphed into her own desired form. So technically, if she did commit a forbidden act, it would be...well, very odd." He glanced at Keith waiting for some sort of response.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Shaye sighed, leaning against Vaix, shaking her head and sighing.
"Yea" She murmured, rubbing at her eyes and resting against him. She didn't know what to say, what to do, she was so confused.
"I guess we do need to talk to Keith" She winced, he'd probably come down here, demon-cat form and all and glare at everyone, until everything was explained. She glacned up stairs, listening to Iggy whining and smiled a bit. "Poor Iggy" She said, leaning against Vaix again, she did have to go, but not yet, she had just gotten here after all.
"I'll talk to Keith later tonight" She murmured, happy Vaix was willing to go with her. She closed her eyes, forcking her body to relaxe. She wiped her eyes, glancing at both boys, and sighing.

Keith winced, looking at Michelle, good god he hadn't thought of that. Hoping off the bed he tore out of the room, chasing Raven down the hall, he paused, picking up Shaye's robe, as well as the revealing night gown. Wincing, he followed after Raven, pushing his way into Shaye and Vaix's room, placing the clothing on the bed. He looked at her, shaking his head and hoping on the bed. He had a feeling she'd be annoyed at him, he didn't care about her virgin comment. He watched her, sitting on the bed, shaking his head and growled, warningly again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Vaix nodded agreeing with her, alright to push it to later tonight. He kissed her lightly as she looked at Aren. He glanced at Aren as well, smiling lightly. He figured, if this was Shaye's brother, he might as well adjust to liking him, because he was obviously here to stay now. He ran his fingers lightly through Shaye's hair again, yawning lightly, then chuckling as he heard another whine from Iggy, then a sharp hiss. He sighed, looking at Shae and muttered, "I'll go get him before he gets hurt." He meant more emotionally than physically, Carr and Drake didn't know about positive/negative vibes for Iggy. What they did to him, and the fact he was already hurt didn't help him tolerate positive energy long. He stood, kissing Shaye lightly, then letting her go and wandering off to collect his brother.
Aren watched Vaix go curiously and looked back to Shaye, "I'm sure Carr and Drake won't hurt your friend Shaye..." He smiled lightly at her, then muttered, "so, if I am a 'child', is there any rules or things I should know about? Instructions?" He smiled to her lightly, waiting for a list of stuff to know, something or anything.
---
Michelle didn't move when Keith took off, he frowned and laughed lightly, then sat down on the bed and listened.
Raven glanced over as Keith lunged into the room, she smiled, still naked, rummaging through Shaye's closet for clothes. "What's up Keith? What have I done now?" She figured that was why he was here, because of his growling. She glanced at him, caught on to his body language and smiled. "Are you thinking perverted thoughts my friend?" She wandered over to him, still clothless, and kissed the top of his head lightly, then placed a bunch of shirts on the bed. "i need you to help me, I don't know Shaye, what she'll not want me to wear. Why don't you pick stuff out for me?" She sat on the bed, smiling at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Shaye watched Vaix go, laughing.
"No, I know they wouldn't hurt him physically. Emotionally, it's a different story. You see, Iggy feeds off our emotions, he feels the opposite of what we feel. So if they're really hyper, he'll be very depressed" She explained, laughing, she shook her head.
"Honestly Aren, I don't really know a lot. I'm still considered a child myself" She smiled at him and leaned against him. She sighed, "I guess, be careful when you feed, don't let your self go to long without feeding, or else you like lose it" She sighed, looking thoughtful, "Er, humans will be insanely attracted to you now, more so then before" She shrugged, "Ask Vaix or Carr about more stuff. I don't know all that much" She admitted.

Keith rolled his eyes, he had no thoughts about Raven's nakedness, physically, he was only ever attracted to Lina, that would probably piss Raven off, but he didn't care. He glanced down at Shaye's clothes, nudging at a light blue shirt, Shaye rarely wore it, and it was nice enough, Raven wouldn't mind, it was low cut. He flicked his tail, watching Raven with half-closed eyes. He was definately rebelling more, which, in his mind was a good thing. He knew Shaye wouldn't care about the jeans, she had tons of those things, well, except for a certain pair. An idea struck him, maybe Shaye could take Raven shopping, that would be a good time for them to learn how to get along.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Aren listened to Shaye explain Iggy curiously, then gave a blink of surprise. "How odd," he muttered, he didn't judge, no shifter he knew ever did. They were such a rare species, to have three together at once was remarkable and rare in itself. He sighed as she replied with am I don't know and eat properly lecture. He gave her a light nod, then smiled lightly, "okay Shaye." He knew all to well what vampire looks did to people, and he could imagine the hell he'd have to go through with having both shifter beauty, and vampiric beauty in one. He sighed, smiling up at her, but saying nothing more really. He watched as Vaix gave back down, holding his younger brother by his wrists as he struggled to get away from him, hissing and spitting with rage in his eyes. Vaix had a blank expression on his face, though it held an apologetic, almost ashamed sort of note. He let Iggy fall from his hands, and watched the young vampire scurry over to Shaye, sitting at her feet growling at Vaix as if his brother were about to hurt him.
"He's ticked with me," Vaix explained calmly, "but he'll get over it, if we act calm." He sat alone in the love seat across from Shaye, not daring to go near Iggy for fear his leg would be ripped off. Drake and Carr were still wrestling upstairs, and hadn't even noticed Vaix's taking Iggy.
---
Raven frowned at Keith's thoughts, his lack of care over her beauty. She watched Keith nudge a blue shirt, and took it and slipped it on, examining it in a wall mirror before smiling and keeping it, then slipping on Keith's picked jeans. It was dull, in her opinion, she wanted the one she'd had on before. But Keith seemed, persistent to keep her out of Shaye specialty items. When she finished dressing she sat with him, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a tender, loving hug. "My Keith," she purred softly. "I think I will ask Shaye to shop with me, but don't be surprised if she snarls at me and completely shrugs me off. Like I said before, she hates me for reasons unknown..." She kissed his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 am

Shaye smiled at Aren, watching with wide eyes as Vaix brought an extremely pissed off Iggy downstairs. Instantly, Iggy was wrapped around her legs, glowering at Vaix.
"What happened?" She asked, looking at her boyfriend, eyes wide. She glanced down at Iggy, holding out a soft hand and gently stroking his hair, he looked uninjured, so she could only assume it had been Vaix's attention that had set him off, even if it was unfair to Vaix. She glanced up at Vaix again, offering him a small, yet loving smile. She knew he wouldn't hurt Iggy anymore, not without Raven being inside him, feeding him hate, which, thankfully, would never happen again. She sighed, they just had to convince Iggy that Vaix wouldn't hurt him now.
"Vaix, do you think you could explain to Aren all the like rules? I don't know a lot of them, being so new myself" She asked him, letting her hand fall from Iggy's hair as she leaned back. She waited patiently for Vaix to explain, while glancing occasionaly at her brother, a happy smile on her beyond perfect features.

Keith sighed, he had already explained Shaye's feelings. If Raven backed off Vaix, there would be no issue. Plus, Shaye was still adjusting to this, she was the youngest person in the house, she needed time. He was sure, provided there was no drama, that the two girls could shop together, and maybe begin to get along. He did want Raven to have a female friend, and he knew Roxa would never go near her, particularly due to all the pain she caused Iggy. So it had to be Shaye, whenver the hell she decided to return. He let Raven hug him, as he stared blankly at the floor, contemplating what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Vaix watched Aren, then glanced at Shaye as she spoke to him, he sighed and shrugged. "Nothing, Carr and Drake pissed him off, and he doesn't exactly take lightly to me. So I had to drag him back here for his own good..." He glanced at Iggy, who by this point had taken Shaye's hand and was gripping it tightly as if he were afraid it would be the last time he'd hold it. His head was leaned against Shaye's legs, calming gradually at Shaye mellow mood, until finally his eyes closed all together and it seemed he'd fallen sleep holding onto her. Vaix frowned, shaking his head lightly, then looking back up at Shaye again as she asked him about rules.
"Rules?" He glanced at Aren, frowning a bit, then muttering quietly. "There's really only one big rule rule that's enforced. That's to keep he paranormal a secret, demons, vampires, angels, and on in that way, all have to be kept out of human reality. No mass killings, kill only to eat sort of deal, only because it leads up to the first rule, and yeah, basically it's like that. There's no vampire police or anything, but if you do break the number one rule, other vampires will hunt you and execute you immediately. So watch out, because there is no law against killing your own kind either." He shrugged, glancing at Shaye, "other than that, it's all technical stuff. Blood preferences, hunting preferences, and on in that way, it's all just personal. Not really to important. You can get by without any knowledge of it just fine."
Aren nodded, glancing at Shaye and her foot company, then muttering, "your boyfriend sure does know a lot. How old is he?" He asked more like a dad wondering about his daughter's boyfriend, it was very questioning, yet at the same time it had the voice of meaning nothing but her welfare. The rules sounded fair, keep in secret, just that, and all things that applied under that was what he'd gathered. He smiled lightly at Shaye, waiting for her response.
---
Raven purred lightly at Keith's response, it sounded hopeful that she wouldn't be tied to just the boys. She stepped back, making an expression, then twisting to look at her behind. "Keith," she whined, "I can't wear these pants...It's hurting my tail." She stuffed it down a pant leg, but it was both uncomfortable, and getting her balance to sway. She gave him a pouty lip, wondering if maybe she could just rip the pants for her tail, and she'd done with the underwear she was given. She wanted Shaye to return, glancing at the fog coloured window, she saw the sun was about to begin setting. Maybe her and Keith could look for Shaye together.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Shaye sighed, glancing at Vaix.
"Ah, old" She murmured, glancing at Vaix, she didn't really know Vaix's actual age, never having discussed it.
"Vaix? How old are you?" She murmured, smiling at him and shaking her head. She glanced at Iggy, watching him sleep against her. He sighed, shaking her head and brushing her hand through her hair. She didn't really care how old Vaix was, but Aren seemed interested, almost fatherly at this point. She sighed, stretching her legs a bit, before letting Iggy fall back against them. She sighed, smiling softly at Vaix, waiting patiently for his answer.

Keith flicked his tail, he figured it was alright for Raven to rip the jeans, or maybe wear an older skirt of Shaye's. He sighed, where in the hell was Shaye? He glanced around, noticing as well that the sun was going down. He glanced at Raven, shaking his head and sighing. He didn't know if he wanted to go outside right now, he was a bit paranoid about getting shot and what not, and he was sore.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Vaix looked up at Shaye's question and smiled at her, "seventeen when I died. Seven hundred and forty nine years in vampiric life..." He looked over at Aren's dropped jaw, then sighed lightly, "why? What does it matter?"
Aren shrugged, frowning now, "just curious...He seems a bit old for you Shaye, you know that right?" He ignored Vaix's growling at Aren's comment. He just wasn;t sure he was comfortable with his little sister dating someone ten times her age. It was, well...odd in his opinion. He sighed lightly, hopping he hadn't upset her. He turned to see Drake walk back into the room, a triumphant grin on his face as he wandered over, pausing to lower his head as if to look at Iggy, then raise it to Shaye, ears perking a bit like a deer's would, then sitting down on the couch beside her.
Aren lifted a brow at Drake, but said nothing, hoping Carr was alright, Drake was to strong for his own good, and didn't fully know his own strength. Carr had broken bones over Drake's power. Though they'd healed quickly, and Drake did apologies and feel sorry for it.
He too, glanced down at Iggy's sleeping form, then he frowned as the vampire drooled a bit from the way his mouth was parted from laying on her leg. He glanced up at Shaye, wondering if he should say anything. He glanced at Vaix as he chuckled to himself, then back at Iggy.
---
Raven smiled at getting permission, they were just jeans after all... She ripped them neatly, then reached through the whole and pulled out her fuzzy tail, lashing it, then letting it settle to look back at Keith as he whined mentally about going outside. "Oh please Keith," she laughed, "you'll never not be sore unless you move! And I won't let anyone shoot you, I promise. I care about your health too you know." She patted his head lightly, then kissed it, then wandered out of the room, eager to go.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Shaye winced at Aren's comment.
"Honestly, I don't care, it's not like I can undo the whole soul mate thing, and really Aren, age doesn't matter. In human years, I'm older then him" She pointed out, grinning at Vaix. Shaye had died a few days after her eighteenth birthday. She grinned at Vaix, watching as Drake came downstairs, in truth, she didn't appreciate Aren's comment, honestly, he was her newly found brother, and well, Vaix had been there for awhile, and Keith had been there longer.
"Aren, not to be mean or anything, but you don't have that right with me yet, to comment on stuff like that" She said, smiling apologetically.
"I know you're my older brother, but Keith's been here longer, taking care of me and stuff and he's fine with me being with Vaix, and I make my own choices" Her green eyes flashed for a moment, but she glanced at Aren, sighing softly.
"One day you will have those rights, I promise, but not after two days" She sighed, and hugged her brother, kissing his cheek gently.
"I don't want to upset you, but I still don't know you that well, I want to get to know you, be a family again, but" She bit her lip, "It will take awhile" She murmured, looking at Vaix, hoping he'd say something. She knew this was hard to hear for Aren, but it was true. She did love him, he was her brother after all, but she still had massive trust issues and would need some time.

Keith let out a small groan and stepped off the bed, wincing a bit as he trailed after Raven. He kenw she cared about his health, but being shot was unpleasent. He shook his head and trailed along behind her, flicking his tail in irritation. Raven was driving him a little crazy, not necessarily in a bad way, just wearing him out. She had so much energy, he almost felt like telling her to go run laps around the house till she wore herself out. He sighed, staring down the stairs and shaking his head, Limping, he hobbled down the stairs, mentally cursing the man who created guns. If he could go back in time to that periode, which he had been alive during, he'd kill him, end of story. No guns, no bullets, no pain.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Aren frowned at Shaye's response, it hurt, but he didn't pick a fight, or even disagree with her on it. Unlike her, he'd known her his whole life, missed her for the long years she was away. In his mind, he had known her forever. However, in her mind it was not so, and he needed to respect that. He was a new part of her life, and would be treated as such. "I know Shaye," he muttered calmly to her, giving a light smile. "I'm sorry, I get carried away with my place." He couldn't help but notice how edgy she was on new people. She'd never been like that before, very out going. Quiet often she'd cause trouble due to it. Run up to strangers and begin to introduce herself. It had been cute, but troublesome for her safety. He didn't speak, taking the blame of that upon himself for leaving her with those...things. They weren't even people anymore to him. He'd told them, he'd made sure they were okay with it before he'd left her. To have them hurt her for so long, in that way, feeling so alone. His eyes grew sad as he was drowned in his own guilt. He smiled up at Shaye lightly, so as to not lead her on to his own emotions, something he was quiet good at.
Vaix watched Shaye, giving a light sigh he nodded, watching Aren before adding, "we've had a hard few weeks Aren. I'm sorry if we aren't as open as we should be." He attached Aren nod lightly, he seemed stressed. But it seemed his appearing reason was stupid. Taking to much control over Shaye's life stressed him? He growled lightly for a second, then sighed and quieted.
Drake watched Iggy as he slept against Shaye, one ear tilted to listen to Aren and Shaye talk, the other to listen to Iggy's dreams. They were sad, sadder than anyone his age should have to deal with. He lowered a hand and placed it gently to Iggy's shoulder, then lifting his head to appear to stare up at Shaye muttered, "you mind if I take him?" He didn't really wait for her answer, scooping Iggy's limp, frail body in his hands and setting him on his lap calmly.
---
Raven glanced over her shoulder at Keith cursed the man who created guns. "Careful Keith, you are a demon now, the last thing we need if for to to begin to create a mass of hate inside you. Do that, and you'll lose your humanity, and become the thing your soul was placed in. The I won't let you have our body back, for our sakes." She waited for him to limp over to her, placing a gently hand to his injured shoulder she rubbed the sore muscles gently, feeling them out to make sure they were healing properly, then she smiled and kissed him affectionately. She watched the fog slowly disappear, then, once it had faded, she walked out. Patting her thigh for Keith to follow. "See you Michelle!" she called to the house. "We'll be back later. We're off to find Shaye..." There was a scuttling out, then Michelle ran out to them. "May I come too? It's been a while since I've seen Shaye."
Raven grinned, placing a pale hand to Michelle's heart, then purring lightly, "you'll only be hurting yourself, but, of course you may..." With that, she turned and walked down the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next