Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:27 am

Iggy stared at the ground again, his assumption had been correct it seemed. It was upsetting, but nothing shocking. He'd known how found of Shaye Keith was from the beginning. He'd been jealous, so very jealous for a long time. Then gotten over it, and clung to Keith more than before for fear he'd be pushed into the dark. Iggy watched Keith zone out curiously, and his mental eye scanned Keith's emotions with curiosity, he recognized the series after thinking it over. Keith was thinking about Shaye, and the sadness and shock hinted he was thinking about when he'd met her, which Iggy had listened to when Keith had come home with an extra person one night. He smiled up at Keith, then wandered over to him. "Don't worry Keith, we won't be away from home long. It's unlike Vaix to keep a demonic form for more than a week. It wears him out fast..." He glanced back the way they came curiously, then glanced at the sun to see how much time they had before Vaix searched for them. He took Keith's hand and started walking calmly farther away from town.
---
"Don't mention it," Vaix muttered back to her with a soft smile. He grew concerned at her reaction to his answer though, and proceeded to scoop her up and lay the top half on her in his lap, running his fingers through her hair gently. "I love you," he muttered to her softly, in an almost reassuring way. H didn't want her to doubt that, he did, with all his heart, love her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:37 am

Keith sighed, and nodded an allowing Iggy to lead him along absentmindedly. He was still thinking about Shaye, finding her, his family's reactions to the new girl.
"Do you remember that Ig? When I brought her home?" He knew Iggy would, and he'd remember the complete shock that had taken over his life for awhile. Shaye had been terrififed, not of the fact that they were vampires, but of the fact that they were a family. She hadn't told anyone what had happened to her initially, she had just hid in the room Keith had given her, hiding, scared. It had been awful to watch, but helping her made him able to handle his own life and the issues he had been dealing with, or at least, ignore them.

Shaye sighed, "I love you to" She mumured, pressing her face to his chest. She sighed, eyes closing, the pain was exahusting her, and she was tired. She curled up in his arms, drifing in and out of sleep, feeling safe. She still didn't comprehend what had happened with Michelle, but she didn't care right now.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 am

"Yes," Iggy muttered softly, "of course I do." Sadly enough, due to Iggy's permanent hunger, he'd thought Keith had brought home a meal the first time he'd spotted her. He'd tried to eat her once or twice, but Vaix, for reasons unknown at the time, had brutally clobbered him for each attempt until he got the message. Iggy smiled softly at the memory of Shaye when they'd first brought her home, she'd been the most miserable person he'd ever met in his life, besides Keith at the time. He'd loved it, he'd spent hours clawing at her door trying to get in to be with her, but he'd gotten clobbered for that too, seeing as how he'd freaked her out trying.
---
Vaix watched her curl up. falling in and out of sleep. He sighed, giving her the attention she seemed to need more than ever right now. It was bitter sweet, o have Shaye feel her wound. He didn't want her to be in pain, but he didn't want her to be reckless to the point of hurting herself more. Vaguely he wondered however, if Michelle was doing as he was asked, or if he'd just ran away. If Michelle did run away, Vaix wouldn't chase him, but Michelle's life would end when he came back. It was if he came back with Keith, or was found with Keith that his life would be momentarily spared.
--
Michelle was following Keith's scent as he was told. Iggy was with him too curiously enough, and he wondered why he was doing this. He wandered through the woods, curiously, they'd been running. He knew from the strides they'd left in the soft ground. He follow after curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am

Keith sighed, slowing his pace a bit.
"What did you think, of Shaye I mean? Besides her being a meal and all?" He asked Iggy. He didn't remember much of the others when he brought Shaye home. Just that he and Vaix had to continiously drag Iggy away from her closed bedroom door. "I still can't believe you tried to eat her. I mean, her blood would have killed you. It nearly killed me" He shuddered at the mekory. The burning hot blood clawing at his throat. Shifter blood was like drinking lava, and was, indeed fatal to their kind in high doses.

Shaye sighed, eyes opening fo a minute.
"What happened with Michelle?" She asked him, looking confused. She still didn't know what was going on. Why he was in her room? Next to her. She was so confused. She rubbed her eyes, wincing at the fabric that clung to her sore side. Looking down, she frowned as she realized that she had wrecked her dress.
"Damn"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 pm

"I didn't know," Iggy muttered softly, "I never got to bite her in the first place. I thought you just thought she tasted bad..." He rolled his eyes with a smile and glanced over at Keith at his earlier question. "What did I think of her?" he repeated curiously, "she was miserable, absolutely miserable. I loved her, I wanted to spend every second of the day soaking in every negative emotion she let out. I also hated her, though. Because she'd become the focus of your attention. I was jealous..." He smiled again, then shook his head. That was what he'd thought of her when she'd been around, and slowly, as she calmed, he became bored of her and gone back to bragging himself along after Keith.

"Michelle?" Vaix growled at the mention of his name, "he's gone, I sent him off." Vaix didn't want to say Keith was missing, because it would make her worry, and he didn't want that. "Don't worry about the dress, we'll get the blood out, and if not they'll have more at the store. It's only a couple days old after all..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow at Iggy.
"Did no one ever tell you about shifter blood Ig?" He asked, looking a bit worried. Sihfters smelt good to vampires, but biting one, like he had Shaye, and draining the shifter of their blood would kill a vampire effortlessly. It was like lighting their insides on fire. Keith had known Iggy was jealous, he had constantly tried to drag Keith away from Shaye, or lock Shaye in her room or in a closet.
"No offence Ig, but you never were the focus of my attention, you were my friend, well my family. But my attention was else where before Shaye showed up" He explained. It was true, none of the others knew what he had intended to do that night, to this day they didn't know the truth.

Shaye sighed.
"Oh, Why was he here?" She asked, still confused. "I woke up and he was here. He scared me half to death" She admitted, nodding to the bloodied bed frame. He'd understand, and well she didn't care anymore.
"I know, maybe I'll just get another one" She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:30 pm

"No," Iggy muttered, curious now. "What? What's wrong with it? I mean, besides it's being silver and all..." He smiled softly, though he flinched a bit as he was stricken with the whole never the focus of attention thing, he'd know that too. Since the beginning he'd been trying to get Keith to focus on him. Keith had always been caught up in thought though... He glanced at the sky again, then stopped walking rather suddenly and looked over his shoulder, his mind, in thinking things through, started to wonder if it wasn't only Vaix that would follow them. Vaix was smart, not as smart as Iggy, but. When he wanted something done, he'd go to great lengths to do it. Iggy bit his bottom lips for a second, then turned back around and continued walking as before as if nothing had happened.
---
Vaix sighed and shook his head, "he wanted to see you, I guess. He's pretty found of you Shaye. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd been going out of his way to see you just because he missed you..." He knew Michelle loved her, he knew why Michelle loved her too, and as much as he hated it, he needed Michelle to live for now...
---
Michelle's pace quickened slightly as he started to narrow in on a fresher scent. He was travelling a faster pace than they were, and was catching up quickly, to the point where he could hear them talking off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Keith sighed.
"Shifter blood can kill a vampire. It's like drinking lava" He said, shaking his head. He sighed and shook his head, glancing back over his shoulder.
"Michelle's coming" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He could scent the other vampire now, curious as to why he was following them. He turned his attetnion back to Iggy, wondering if Iggy had realized it as well. He sighed and shook his head continuing along side Iggy.

Shaye looked confused.
"Why though?" She asked, she didn't get this whole vampire relationship thingy. She sighed and looked at Vaix, confused. No one had really told her anything about vampire's and their relationships. Just that you only ever fell in love once as a vampire, so she didn't really understand how Michelle could be in love with her, when she was in love with Vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:00 pm

"Oh," Iggy muttered as Keith explained, hearing that, he was curious to try it. But he wouldn't, it seemed unnecessary. He glanced over his shoulder as Keith mentioned Michelle, then shrugged. "I know, Vaix sent him to find us.If my guess if correct Michelle will have something on him so that Vaix can see where he is to find us when night falls. Let him come, though. It's just Michelle, he can't see your collar, and he's easily persuaded. Iggy blinked a bit as Michelle's scent hit his nose, mingled with Shaye's blood. He stopped walking at that, glancing at Keith for his reaction.

It was true, Michelle had not washed his hands after trying to stop Shaye's blood flow. He'd been scared, he still was, he wasn't thinking right. Doing what Vaix said seemed to be safest in his opinion. He wandered out of the mass of trees and into their sights, sighing with relief when he found them.
---
Vaix sighed at her question, he'd been expecting it sooner or later, and figured he may as well tell her. "Shaye, he loves you. I'll bluntly put that out there, he keeps sneaking up to see you because he misses you and wants to be around you. But you will never love him. It's because you fell in love with me, we're paired. Imagine this is like a pack of memory cards, for one, there is always a perfect other. But lets say that, one day, someone decides to take one card away before it's match finds it. Now that card doesn't have a pair, it's all alone. So instead of looking for it's perfect pair, it looks for the one that's the next best thing. The one that matches it the closest. In Michelle's case, that's you. So he pairs with you, even though you already have a pair. You find the one you love, and the odd card is kicked out. But it's still attached to you, like a pest, it still wants you to love it the way it loves you. Understand? This is how Michelle's working, along with millions of other vampires. Sometimes it works, if both vampires have lost their planned soul mate, but in many cases, it happens like it is now." He rolled his eyes and looked down at Shaye, "make sense? Or still no?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Keith turned, watching Michelle, his eyes growing wide at the sight of the silver blood. He growled, the sound low, warning. He was tensed, aggrivated, and it was odvious his sister was bleeding. His upper lip curled back, revelaing his dangerously sharp fangs, watching Michelle with angry, dark eyes. He was already annoyed as hell, and seeing Shaye's blood wasn't helping the situation at all. His eyes flicked back to Iggy, wondering what his own respons was to this. Iggy was smart, he knew Keith would attack Michelle right now, given the chance. But he knew that Iggy liked Michelle, and he probably wouldn't be allowed to. He tensed, growling again.

Shaye looked at Vaix, eyes growing wide.
"Yea, it makes sense" She mumured, it was a lot to take in, and she wasn't sure how to react. So Michelle was in love with her, like seriously in love with her.
"So he has no soul mate?" She asked, that sort of made her feel guilty. She moved closer to Vaix, if that was even possible.
"Is he ever going to 'give up' so to speak?" She asked him, she didn't want to keep torturing Vaix that way. Seeing Michelle was hard for him, she understood that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Michelle stepped back slightly as Keith snarled at him, eyes growing wide. "Keith?" he asked curiously his hands clenched, and he noticed how sticky the felt, he lifted them, then his eyes bulged, looking up at Keith. "It isn't what it looks like!" he gasped, "I didn't hurt her, her bandages just slipped off and I had to try and stop the bleeding while Vaix found more bandages... He told me to find you, I think he wants you back home... Why are you so far out of town anyways?"

Iggy sighed as Michelle's mouth took off, he placed a hand on Keith's shoulder, instructing him to be at ease for now. Then he wandered over to Michelle, smiling warmly as he did, taking Michelle's hand and sticking a blood coated finger in his mouth, curious. It was hot...but not as Keith explained. He gave Keith a look of stumped curiosity, but figured it may be because the blood was slightly stale or something. He smiled up at Michelle, then took the older vampire's hand in his own walked walked back out to Keith. Taking Keith's hand with his last free one and walking with both of them hand in hand.
"Where are we going?" Michelle asked softly, glancing nervously at Keith.
---
Vaix gave a nod to her no soul mate question, then sighed at her last one. "No," he muttered bitterly, "like us, he'd only give up if you broke his heart. Like seriously broke it in a million pieces sort of thing. Then he'd probably have the guts to commit suicide, and that would be the end of it.." He knew that Shaye would never commit such a thing though, it was seriously sad to see a vampire with a broken heart. They way they acted in their short time before they gave in to pain and killed themselves. Shaye wouldn't be able to maintain Michelle's broken heart, she'd probably break it, then heal it up again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Keith looked at Iggy, his body still tensed, but he stood up, letting his fangs slide back into his mouth.
"It's dilute now. She's not a full shifter anymore. She's part vampire. If you had bitten her when she was a pure shifter, you would have burned yourself" He explained, seeing Iggy's questioning look.
"You had to stop the bleeding? What were you doing near her in the first place?" Keith hissed, his eyes growing wide as he glowered at Michelle. Iggy took his hand, leading him off.
"How should I know" He grumbled, pulling his hand from Iggy's, but still trailing along behind him. Keith wasn't affectionate, he didn't like being touched, particularly if it was like this.

Shaye sighed, "Oh" Was all she said, she heard the bitterness in Viax's voice.
"I'm sorry" She said, reaching up her hand, forgetting that it had blood on it, and cradling his cheek in it for a minute.
"Oh" She quickly pulled her hand away as she saw the faint trace of blood on his cheek. Glancing at her hand, she saw the silvery liquid and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Iggy gave a nod as the blood thing was explained to him, then frowned as Keith pulled away from him, he stopped walking, looking back at Keith curiously, then at Michelle as the other vampire slid his hand out of Iggy's as well. Iggy frowned, being as affectionate as he was, he liked having hands to hold, especially when he like the people. He glanced from Michelle, who shrugged passively, to Keith. then sighed and wandered farther out again, calling Keith to come mentally as he did, for fear the vampire would just run off on him and abandon him.

Michelle didn't answer Keith's question right away. "I...was visiting her. I scared her by accident, I guess she wasn't expecting me to be there..." He slid his hand out of Iggy's after Keith did, he wasn't all for the whole holding hand be merry and guy sort of stuff. He preferred not to if he could. He didn't know what was wrong with the younger vampire, maybe he was guy or something. He glanced at Keith, then at Iggy, then at Keith again. The was smacked or hit or something, he wasn't sure, across the face. Making him stumble backwards and almost fall over out of not being prepared for such a thing.
"I'm not gay!" Iggy spat back to him, eyes flashing in irritation, before he glanced at Keith, obviously pissed off now, then stuck his hands in his pockets and walked on, leaving Michelle dazed.
---
Vaix sighed as he gained a blood print on his face. He didn't mind though, shaking his head and giving a passive shrug. "It's nothing. Michelle just pisses me off sometimes. Like this time, he watched you while you slept, he should have guessed he would have scared you, But he didn't, and ended up hurting you..." He kissed her softly, whipping the blood from his cheek absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Keith began to follow after Iggy however when Iggy randomly smacked Michelle, and stated that he wasn't gay. Keith burst out laughing. That was probably one of the funniest things he had seen in awhile. He trotted dutifully after Iggy, though he laughed the whole time. He knew Michelle would follow, and he didn't care what he had said about Shaye now, to amused by the whole situation.
"He didn't mean it Ig, relaxe" Keith murmured, shaking his head at his friend and sighed. He was still giggling, though he was trying hard not to. Iggy might decide to flip on him too.

Shaye shuddered.
"Weird" She said, shaking her head. She wasn't particularly fond of the idea that someone had been watching her while she slept, Vaix she didn't mind, he was her boyfriend, her soul mate after all. She smiled at Vaix as he wiped away her blood.
"Still, sorry" She said, wrinkling her nose at him and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Iggy sighed as Keith laughed, being seriously dragged down b Keith's vibes now. He glanced over his shoulder at him, then stuck out his tongue at Keith. Letting it hang out of his mouth for a second as if he'd forgotten he'd left it out, a long trail of spit oozed off his tongue towards the floor, which Iggy watch in an almost dazed awe. He tended to get like this when the mood was to pleasant, he didn't listen, he was stubborn and brat-like. Not exactly the best mood for Keith's controller to be in.

Michelle watched them go, and wandered after them his a hand over on side of his face, definitely been hit. There was probably a large red mark over his face now, and he figured it was best not to think about such things with Iggy around. He heard a growl from the vampire, and looked concerned. "What are you doing?" he muttered with narrowed concerned eyes as Iggy let spit drip from his mouth.
---
"I know, he gives himself to much leash sometimes..." He watched her wipe the last bits of blood from his face ans smiled down at her, "It's not you're fault Shaye, Michelle started the whole thing. " He smiled down at her, then glanced at the blocked window, judging the time, still loads. It made him wonder about Shaye though. He could take her with him, he figured he had enough wingspan to fly both of them, he lowered his head to look down at her. "Would you like to fly with me this evening Shaye?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Keith sighed and flopped down on the ground. Iggy wasn't moving right now, and he had no desire to stay on his ffeet. He looked at Iggy, moderately confused, he bet he was in trouble right now, for laughing. Iggy never appreciated being laughed at, and since he was the one laughing, he would have to suffer the rath. He looked at Michelle, shaking his head, trying to warn the other vampire to be silent.
"Shush" He growled, not wanting Iggy to get anymore upset right now.

Shaye's eyes grew wide.
"Really?" She asked, she had never flown with him before. She was actually shocked that he had asked her, and smiled.
"Of course I'd love to" She said, smiling and burying her face against his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:11 pm

"Shush?" Michelle question with another seriously confused look. He glanced at Iggy, the vampire did look sort of freaky, the purple eyes were staring at him now, Iggy's head was tilted downward, shadowing his face in a way to freak anyone out, the boys tongue was still hanging out of his mouth, along with the string of spit. He stared rather bluntly at Iggy, then at Keith whom was sitting down now. He guessed all Keith's laughing had gotten Iggy down or something. "Iggy, what are you doing," he muttered again, and as response, he got a chunk of spit fly past his face, along with another growl. He stared at Iggy, caught off guard by the boys sudden childish behaviour, and glanced down at Keith.

Iggy also looked down at Keith, tongue put away after he spat all his ammo at Michelle. He let out a bored sounding breath, along with another unpredictable, shadowed look, that made anyone to look feel nervous. It looked like he was thinking of something nasty, but really, Iggy's mind was childishly simple right now. He stared at Keith for a long while, then randomly started laughing and sat down in front of Keith, staring the other vampire directly in the eye.
---
Vaix smiled at her reaction, having not expected such a joyous response. "If I'd know you'd get this excited I would have saved it for when we could have gone right away..." It was true, now, Shaye had to wait another eight hours or so before they could take off. Being as how Vaix was sunlight intolerant.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Keith sighed and looked at Iggy, arching a dark eyebrow.
"You're beyond odd" He grumbled, leaning back and letting his weight fall back on his hands. He was wondering what Iggy was thinking, his facial expression wasn't exactly a pleasent one. Sighing, he rubbed at his eyes, before falling back on his hand again. He looked up at Michelle, sighing.'
"Relaxe" He grumbled, he didn't like when he was surrounded by stressed out people.

Shaye smiled.
"It's fine, I can save my excitement for eight hours" She said, smiling up at him with shyining eyes. She then pressed her face against him, sighing contently. She had never flown with him before, that was more the exciting thing, flying with him. It sounded so perfect. She sighed, and curled in his arms.
"I should get changed" She murmured, still wearing her now ruined dress.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Iggy glanced at Michelle as Keith talked to him, then back at Keith. Very suddenly Iggy crawled over to Keith, curling up in his lap and staring up at the older vampire. "I forgive you Keith," he purred softly, lifting a hand and ruffing Keith's hair up playfully. Then he sat up in Keith lap, scooped up Keith's head in his hands and stared the vampire in the eye again. "Guess what Keith?" he said playfully with a grin, he did forgive Keith for mocking him, he didn't hold grudges. Not unless the really hurt. Instead however, he'd proceed to freak the other vampire out, just because he felt bratish and he could get away with it. "Michelle sit!" he snapped rather suddenly, grinning as he heard the thud on the ground that signaled Michelle's obeying. Heck, that lonely mind didn't even need a collar to control anymore. Though the reasoning was sad, by looking inside Michelle, he saw a dying soul, a body desperately trying for death, but being stopped by an over powering survival instinct, the conflict was destroying him from inside out.

Michelle tried to calm down as Keith requested, and sat when he was told. He was, of course, unaware of his whole inner destruction. e just knew it was better to do as everyone told him, rather than be kicked out all alone again.
---
Vaix gave a shrug, "sure. Go on ahead Shaye, if you feel up to it. The pain killer seems to have helped you a bit..." He smiled to see her happy again, mentally deciding it was far better she didn't feel pain than now, when she did. As long as she didn't suffer, he was content. He stretched out again, the extra limbs were big, and protested being curled up on him for so long. His tail took up a gentle sway on the floor, and his wings spread out momentarily, then dropped limp to the floor, still expanded across the room. He sighed in a slight relief. Then looked back down at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow at Iggy.
"What?" He asked, watching Michelle with incredulous eyes. He sighed and shook his head, leaning back, letting Iggy relaxe on his lap. He wasn't overally fond of all the affection Iggy was giving him, but he would allow it for now. He sighed and glanced up at the bright sky, watching the clouds with facinated eyes. He tended to get caught up in things like that, moving clouds, leaves in the trees, grass. He sighed and shook his head, paying attention back to Iggy, wondering if he was going to answer his question.

Shaye sighed and rolled gently off Vaix's lap.
"Yea, I'm fine" She murmured, walking slowly into the closet and emerging a few moments later wearing a pair of tight, well fitted jeans and a black tank top.
"Better" She murmured, twirling a bit, smiling at him, before sitting back down in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Iggy purred for a second as Keith responded, the frowned as he watched Keith zone out at the sky. Then purred again as Keith looked back at him. He tilted his head in a curious way, then grinned rather psychotically at him. "I can see into your soul Keith," he laughed, staring at Keith with the psycho grin and slightly tilted head. Then cackled and lunged off of Keith very sharply, using Keith's chest as a launch pad for his legs. He leapt up into the air, did a complete spin, landed and bounded off into the wood. He didn't know where he was going, just running off energy. The creepiest thing about his statement to Keith was that it was true, to see into one's soul was to see what they really felt, really wanted. His abilities had accurate results.

Michelle jumped slightly at Iggy's sudden movements, watching the vampire leave sight with a confused raised brow, then glanced back at Keith. "What the hell was that?" he was still getting used to Iggy's unpredictability's, he wasn't comfortable with the whole thing.
---
Vaix watched her go, then come back all dressed again in a more casual outfit, he was glad she'd worn pants instead of another dress. They would be flying after all, and the wind currents would blow her clothes anyway they wanted. He welcomed her back into his lap with open embracing arms. Then gave a soft sigh. "Would you prefer I carried you when we fly? Or would you like to be on my back?" It was a preference thing, both had an issue, and both had an advantage.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Keith growled and winced as Iggy used his chest for a launch pad.
"I have no bloody idea" The british vampire growled, staring off after Iggy and rubbing at his chest and shaking his head. He sighed and looked at Michelle, before standing up and begining to wander aimlessly around the clearing. He didn't go far, not that he could, anyway. He sighed and kicked at a stone, shaking his head in irritation, glancing around anxiously. He half expected Iggy to come barrling through the woods and run into him, or something along those lines. He glanced up at the sky, it was late afternoon. He felt a familiar burning in the back of his throat, "Damn" He growled, rubbing absentmindedly over his neck, ignoring the feeling of the collar under his hands.

Shaye shrugged, "Whatever's easier for you" She said, she had never flown before, and he'd probably explain what was easier for her.
"What one's easiest?" She asked, smiling at him. She smiled up at him, she didn't really care, although, on his back sounded like a lot of fun. She smiled and slid off of his lap, pulling him to his feet and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Iggy bounded through the woods in absolute bliss for now, Keith's burst of frustration and pain at being used as a launch pad had been like an energy shot, slowly though, as he burned the energy down he started to crash. He raced back where the others were, playing leapfrog of Michelle's shoulders then bounding up to Keith as if to do the same, though, at at least five steps away, he slowed, then fell over out of exhaustion. Still breathing quickly from all the wind up.

Michelle yelped as Iggy came from behind him and practically slammed his face in the dirt after playing leap frog on his shoulders. He snarled, looking up and seeing the vampire whipped out on the floor. "Thank god," he growled. Standing and wandering over to Iggy, booting the limp body lightly with his foot, then glancing up at Keith with a raised brow.
---
"They're the same," Vaix replied back, blinking as he was hauled to his feet. "If I were to carry you, it would be safest, you would be depending on me to hold onto you. But it would be a great struggle to land afterwards. On my back, you are depending on your own strength to stay put, so it isn't as safe, but it's an easier flight. It would be like riding a horse bareback...except you don't want to fall off. Not that I would just catch you in the first place, but..." He shrugged, "it's up to you. Whatever you're more comfortable with..." He picked his tail up off the ground , letting it curl up in a perky way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Keith growled warningly at Michelle as he kicked Iggy, though it was gentle. He might not be Iggy's biggest fan right now, but he wouldn't tolerate him getting kicked around, collar or not.
"This is normal, our, or I guess, my misery is giving him a huge energy boost. He's like a human child on a sugar rush" Keith explained, flopping back down in the thick, high grass, lying on his stomach, arms crossed in front of him, his chin resting on them. He looked over at Iggy, the vampire was relatively relaxed now, which was a nice change of pace.

"I guess back then, it sound more fun" Shaye said. She had gone horseback riding a few times, and had enjoyed it. She smiled at Vaix and walked over to the window, carefully moving the curtains so she could peek out, but no sun got in the room. She knew about Vaix's issue with the sun when he was in this form, so she was always careful. Sighing, she peered out, wondering where everyone had gotten to. The house was quiet, except for Roxa moving around downstairs, in her bedroom presumably.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Iggy had been staring into space when he'd been foot prodded, he looked up at Michelle with the puppy eyes he usually had, though his head remained placed soundly on the grassy earth. He glanced up at the sky for the time, then sighed and lifted a hand. "Give me you're phone Michelle." Now that that was all over, he could think again. He was glad they hadn't been pressed for time when he'd had this little episode, that would have been disastrous.

Michelle blinked as Keith growled at him, for touching Iggy with his foot. He nodded and the explanation, and looked back down in time to see curiously innocent eyes looking up at him. He rolled his own, then stopped as Iggy asked him for his phone. "I can't," he said calmly, "I'm expecting a call."
Iggy smiled, "are you now?" He glanced at the floor for a minute, then gave a sigh. "I hate you Michelle."
"What??" Michelle looked down suddenly. Eyes wide due to not expecting such a thing.
"I said I hate you, go away."
Michelle bit his bottom lip and zoned out a bit. "I can't," he muttered softly. He heard a laugh and looked back down at Iggy.
"I was just kidding Michelle, you're a wonderful person, very helpful." Iggy smiled, turning the phone off behind his back and slipping it in his pocket before Michelle noticed. How easy that had been, such a bore. He glanced at Keith, whom had been observing the whole mini ordeal.In Michelle's second o two of zoning out Iggy's managed to take his cell away...or Shaye's as it seemed.
---
Vaix smiled, then gave a shrug, "Whatever you'd like." He was glad Shaye was so tolerant of her boyfriend being a creature of hell. He'd know many vampires that would have ended the relationship upon seeing him like this in an instant. But Shaye seemed eager to experience as he did, and for that he was grateful. He watched her peek out the curtains, and picked up on what she was after almost instantly. He sighed, "Keith's out, I sent Michelle to go after him because he'd been out a while. They're fine. We're going to look for them if they're not back by nightfall..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next